๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™จ ๐™๐™ก๐™ฎ // Walker...

By taylorsxrevision

"Wait so you actually like me" "yeah.." "And this isn't one of Ryan's jokes, is it?" "Oh absolutely not!" Whe... More

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ สš ๐˜š๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜’๐˜š ๐˜๐˜“๐˜  ษž เญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†
โœฏ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š ๐˜‰๐˜๐˜™๐˜›๐˜๐˜‹๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜š
๐˜. แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดษดษชษขสœแด› sสœแดแดก
๐˜๐˜. แดสŸแด… แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡
๐˜๐˜๐˜. สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด‹ษชแด›แด›ส
๐˜๐˜. แด…แด‡แด€แด… แด˜แดแด‡แด›s sแดแด„ษชแด‡แด›ส
๐˜. แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แด„แด›แดœ๐—Œ ษชษดแด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
๐˜๐˜. แด„แด€แดแด˜ษชษดษข
๐˜๐˜๐˜. สแด€ssษชา“ษชแด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜. แดŠแด€ษชสŸ?
๐˜๐˜Ÿ. า“แด€แดษชสŸส ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ. ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแดขแด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ๐˜. สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. sษดแดแดก แด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜. แด…แดแด˜แด˜แด‡สŸษขแด€ษดษขแด‡ส€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜. สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด„สœส€ษชsแด›แดแด€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. แด€ษชส€แด˜แดส€แด›s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜. า“ษชษดแด€สŸ แด…แด‡sแด›ษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜. ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€สผs แด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜Ÿ. สŸแด€แด แด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ สœแด€แดขแด‡
๐˜Ÿ๐˜Ÿ๐˜. ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด sแด„สœแดแดสŸ

๐˜Ÿ๐˜Ÿ. แด€สŸสŸ แด›แดแด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ

323 10 127
By taylorsxrevision

𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘛𝘖𝘖 𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘓
𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 20

[𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...]

𐙚⁰² ᶠᵉᵇʳᵘᵃʳʸ ²⁰²³

There was no way.

It was already the last day filming?

They all knew the day had to come at some point, but they didn't expect it to be this soon.

It was currently 5am and Daphné and Leah were woken up by a sudden weird noise downstairs. It sounded like glass.

“Did you hear that?” Leah said.

“Question is, who didn't? That was loud as fuck” she whisper-shouted as they both got out of the bed.

“Should we go check?”

“Are you out of your mind?! That's what every white person says in horror movie before getting eaten by some weird ass spirit monster thing” she said.

They ended up going to check on the noise anyway. The minute that they went outside of their room, they were met by their friends.

They all got scared and yelled. Aryan jumped into Charlie's arms before quickly getting down.

“Oh, my God, you guys look like a cult!” Daphné pointed to all five teenagers wearing silk bonnets.

“Wait, Walker, you took my advice?” Leah said as she laughed.

“Well, yeah! You're hair is flawless, why wouldn't I?” he replied in a sassy tone.

“You look like the Globglogabgalab.” Daphné said.

“Who?”

“This really handsome guy, don't worry about it” she said, earning a laugh from Dior.

“Can you guys stop your flirting so we can talk about what was that noise?” Aryan interrupted them.

“Wha- No-” Daphné said.

“We're not flirting-”

“Shut it. Anyway, let's go down so I can go back to sleep, yeah?” Charlie said as he took the first step.

“But what if it's some kind of monster? Or- Or E.T or something”

“Why would you be scared of E.T? ”

“Im not, but this could be a mean or evil E.T, Walker.”

𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳. That was the first time she said his name in over a month. Well, not the first time. But the first she said it in 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 tone. The tone that never failed to make him feel happy or safe. Like everything was fine again.

“There you go again. The one time you decide to talk to each other is when we might be getting robbed, how cute!” Leah said.

“Okay, we're coming” Walker said, putting his hands up in surrender.

They followed downstairs. It was dark. Too dark. Dior knew she shouldn't have let Aryan get those damn curtains cause they couldn't see a fucking thing.

Daphné was only wearing socks. She put them on when she woke up because she hated feet, just seeing them made her want to barf, whether they hers or not. But she didn't wear her slippers. Big mistake.

She stepped on something sharp, it was most likely glass. When she grabbed her bleeding foot she tripped on something, it was probably a Lego set. And everyone knows that when you stepped on those things it hurts so bad. Well, not as bad as glass.

“Ow!” she yelped as she fell forward.

Fortunately, she was caught by someone. Unfortunately, that someone was Walker and they both fell.

They both screamed from the impact against the ground. The rest of the group shushed them.

“Oh, sorry for getting a concussion, I'll try not to next time” Walker said with blush on his cheeks.

“You hit your head?! Where?” Daphné said as she tried inspecting his head.

“Hey, hey. I'm fine, 𝘮𝘰𝘮. Can you get off of me now...?” he said, still blushing.

Daphné realized that she didn't just magically move away from Walker when falling. “Oh, right”

“You guys are so subtle, whoever's robbing us probably already left and got married and shit” Dior said as they both stood up.

“Maybe next time Walker 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 leave his Legos on the floor” Daphné said.

The sound lead them to the kitchen drawers. Charlie was the one to open them, slowly, but the minute he opened them, they wished he hadn't.

“Rat! Big rat! Biggest ray I've seen in my life!” Daphné yelled as the rat jumped off the drawer.

“It actually looks like a hamster” Leah remarked tilting her head.

“It looks more like a Guinea pig. I'm not sure, it just looks fat” Dior said.

“Percy?- AH” Daphné began to say as the hamster rat being ran towards her. She jumped onto Charlie's back trying to get away.

“Oh, my God. It's running towards me!” Walker said as the hamster started crawling up his leg.

Think of the girliest scream you could ever think of.

Now double it.

Double it again.

That's the exact sound that came out of Walkers mouth. Imagine a T-Rex roaring but high-pitched.

“Hah, look! Percy getting attacked by Percy” Daphné said while still being on Charlie's back.

“Charlie, drop her!” he said, still in a high-pitched voice.

“No no no no no te voy a matar!” she said in a panicked manner as she held onto his shoulders tighter.

“Help me! Guys I'm not laughing!” another high-pitched scream was heard “I think it's eating my ear!”

It's not that they didn't want to help him. It's just that the hamster was nowhere near him.

“So.... Who's gonna tell him?” Aryan said.

“The hamster already left, idiot”

He regained his posture and blankly stared at them. “Oh”

“So you're telling me that I was woken up at 5am just for Walker to be attacked by a rat?” Aryan said.

“Hamster” Leah corrected him.

“Guinea pig” Dior corrected Leah correcting Aryan.

“Yeah, I'm going back to sleep”

“Same”

✯   ✯   ✯

After filming, they decided to hang out for some time, considering that this would be the last time they'd hang out together in a long time.

When they came home, they had nothing to do. They being Daphné and Walker.

On the other hand, the other four had the perfect plan planned out.

They had to make those two make up. It was their last chance. They had been planning this for a while now, but they never had the perfect opportunity.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗺 𝗽𝗷𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁🔥💯

Daphné➞ Percy's muah buddy
Walker➞ Annabeth's muah buddy
Leah➞ smartass
Aryan➞ cutiepie
Charlie➞ ripped mf
Dior➞ AHAGWAU

𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘀
GUYS
I NEED HELP

𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗳
We're stuck in the closet down the hall
help us pwease🥺

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆'𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗮𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆
you feel like getting fed by wolves todya🥰?

𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗳
Okay im sorry😔

𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘀
so aryan kinda fainted...
in the closet obv
and dior is fanning the poor boy
get us out of here💔

𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗵'𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗮𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆
and why didnt you call us before?

𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗲
maybe cause then i still had a hold of my conciousness??
i mean *unconscious people sound*

𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗨
I managed to wake him up
BE GRSTEFUL

𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘀
Ignore them
can you egt here?
get*

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆'𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗮𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆
fine

✯   ✯   ✯

“Are you sure this was a good idea? I feel like we're being pranked” Daphné said.

“We need to help them either way”

“How would 𝘢𝘭𝘭 four of them fit there? The closet isn't small but I doubt they'd all fit. And how could Aryan faint 𝘢𝘯𝘥 have Dior fanning him? Why did she even have a fan with her?”

“Daphné just open the door”

She walked through the door with him, and the air was surprisingly cold. “There's no one here!”

“Did you see behind the boxes?” Walker asked as he went inside too and looked behind some boxes there.

“Yes because they would obviously ask us for help then hide behind boxes.”

“You never know -”

Suddenly the door was shut with a thud.

“I fucking knew it!” she started to knock on the door.

“It could just be the wind!” Walker said.

“Yes because the wind obviously closes door with keys. Do you have your phone here?”

“No, it's in my room. Do you?”

“It's in my room too.”

“I guess we're stuck here together then. How convenient..” he whispered that last part.

“What's that supposed to mean?”

“You know exactly what I mean”

“I get it, Walker. I fucked up, no need to remind me”

“No, you didn't. 𝘐 did. I should've told you what happened as soon as it did. I was being immature.”

“You're right, it wasn't my fault. Honestly I'm not even sure anymore”

“Sure of what?” he asked, unsure if he wanted the answer.

“Not sure if I even like you. I just have a hard time distinguishing my feel-. Wait no, I'm not doing this here”

“Do what?”

“Talk” she said as if it was obvious. But Walker was still confused. “If we start talking about this whole thing, then we're gonna enter some topics that are gonna make me want to say stuff that I'll regret saying seconds after”

“Ohh. But, I just don't get why you don't want to? Not that I'm forcing you to, it's just that I want you to know that I'm here for you, at all times. No matter what. Cause believe it or not, I care about you a lot and I'd drop everything if you need my help. Even if it's just a small paper cut.”

“Thanks, but I'll stick to bottling my emotions up”

“Why though?” he asked.

She hesitated but decided it was better to speak. And this was Walker, not some other friend of hers. She trusted him, and she hoped that she wouldn't make a mistake by opening up to him. Plus, this wasn't that much information. And he'd never do anything to harm her. Right?

“Well, as much as I love my parents, they weren't the most affectionate growing up. They always had work and would travel 24/7. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd do anything for them. I just wish it was them who raised me, not my brothers. I know they love each other but I'm not sure they 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 each other. I feel like them not always being there for me is why I have a hard time believing that someone could actually like me and want to stick with me. Or just having a heart time talking about my feelings cause I never had anyone to do that with. Never thought I'd tell this to anyone but.. I kinda hate them for that. Even if what I think isn't true, I'll hate them for being the reason why I'm like this.”

“Oh. Is, is that why you've been so distant these past few weeks?”

“That's such a dumb question, I haven't talked to you because of-” she began before being cut off by the boy.

“I didn't mean 𝘮𝘦. I meant everyone. You've been distant with everyone and you  think we haven't noticed”

“It's not like I'm trying to be discreet. That's just the way I am. Believe it or not, I'm a very introverted person when I'm alone. But when I'm with my friends I act differently. This is just me being me”

“Huh..”

They said nothing for a couple of minutes. Nothing but silence and dust flowing through the air. They had so many feelings but so little words to express them. It got to a point where Walker just couldn't take it anymore, he needed answers.

“Why did you think you even liked me in the first place? Since you just admitted to not even being sure of that”

“I've liked being alone for as long as I can remember. I like no one's company but my own. But then I met you, and for the first time, I liked someone's company as much as mine. I wanna be alone. Alone with you, does that make sense? And you were so kind to me. The way you spoke or looked at me. There's also your eyes, your hair. Just your face in general. And your smile too. Ugh, how do you have such a perfect smile? If there was a smile competition you'd definitely wi...”

Walker zoned out. He didn't mean to but he couldn't help but look at her. Actually look at her. The way she talked. The way she moved her head and hands when she talked. The way she did anything and everything. She was beautiful. No. Beautiful was an understatement. She was mesmerizing. The sun could cease to exist and he wouldn't care, because to him, she was his sun. She was breathtaking, literally. He felt like he couldn't breathe anymore. He 𝘩𝘢𝘥 to look away or he'd die. How funny would that be? 'Cause Of Death: Daphné's beauty.'

And the fact that she was talking about him in that way was so bittersweet, because even if she thought that, she didn't feel it anymore, if she ever felt like that.

“What about you?” she asked him.

“What about me?”

“Why'd you say you liked me”

“I've always liked you, Dan. I didn't just 𝘴𝘢𝘺 it that day. At first I thought it was just a little crush. You know, like a hallway crush you start liking again when you don't like anyone. But then I started thinking about you, like, every single day. Wherever I went, there always had to be 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 that reminded me of you. Like when I see someone with dark blue eyes, or everytime someone has their pinky up when drinking something like you do. When I see something on the street I know you'd like. Or that whenever a yellow car passes I think of how you'd hit me if you were with me. And the fact that you think that I only said that I like you was to save you from the embarrassment is crazy to me.”

“I mean, can you blame me?”

“After what you've told me, no. But, why are you so scared of someone liking you?”

“I'm not scared of that” she scoffed.

“Then what is it?”

“I'm scared of not finding someone who 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 likes me. I'm scared that I'll get married just out of the fear of still being 30 and living alone and not for love. I'm scared tha- You want me to go on?”

“Yes.” he replied instantly.

Daphné was taken aback by his answer but continued anyway. “It's just, what if no one ever loves me? What if there's no one in this world who will love me as much as I love them?”

“I know you will. You'll find someone who loves you more than you can imagine” he said confidently. But what he doesn't say is that she already has.

“But what if I don't? How would you know?”

“I just do, okay?”

“Yeah right.” And the fact that she doesn't believe him makes him realize that his parents telling him he's a good actor wasn't a lie.

“Why don't you believe in love? You're probably the person I know who's watched or read more romance movies and books than I could think of”

“Who ever said I don't? I think true love does exist. In fact, I know love like mine exists, because I exist. I'm just not sure if it'll be directed to me. If everyone around has found it, then it's probably too late”

“Well, I think that's stupid. Of all people, you think you'd be the one to never find true love?”

“Yes. But can we change the subject? I've had enough of this”

He didn't say another word. There was no need to keep on talking. He had every question answered. All except one.

“But if all this, why'd we stop being friends? It just doesn't make any sense!”

“I thought it was for the best! And I thought that's what you wanted”

“I didn't want that! Daphné, if you think I'd ever want to stop being friends with you, if not more, then consider me crazy”

“I just have this thing that when I think someone is about to do or say something I don't like, like rejection, I do it first so I don't look like idiot”

“You're not an idiot”

“So what does this mean?”

“I don't know. But I'm not going back to not talking to you. I physically can't”

“So, like.. Does this mean we're friends again?”

“Did we ever even stop being friends?”

“No. No I don't think so. Think of it like a break”

“Don't pull a Rachel on me”

“As long as you don't pull a Ross”

“Tha-” he was interrupted by some sound behind the boxes. “The fuck?”

“Shit, what if it's the rat from before?” Walker said as he stood up and helped his friend up.

“I think that's impossible Walk- AH! It's the the rat!!” she said as she stood behind him.

“What do we do?!”

“Throw things at it!! I don't know, you're the guy!”

“What about women being stronger than men!”

“Shush! Now's not the time for feminism! Even though you do make a good point!” she started to throw things by the boxes. Then Walker did the same thing as her which cause the rat to come out of its hiding spot. It went through a hole in the wall.

Daphné quickly took a box and placed it on the hole, blocking the rat's entrance.

“Wow, that was insane” Daphné said as she sat back down with Walker.

“It's not that big of a deal. Remember when we got chased by a deer?”

“Oh, my God, yeah! And you got attacked by it too!” she laughed.

“Yeah, or when that guy asked for your number and you started speaking French out of nowhere! And then he said he understands french and you spoke Spanish instead!” he laughed even harder.

“Remember when you fell in a hole on the sidewalk and we spent an hour trying to get you out! ”

“Remember when you were holding hands with Leah and some random old woman came up and tried to do an exorcism because you were supposedly possessed by the devil!”

“No, but when you fell face first on the ground when you got chased by a dog!”

“Remember when we took a bus and we fell asleep and then we woke up in the middle of a forest?”

“Remember when we quite literally got kidnapped?!”

“What?! When?!” Walker asked.

“When we went to buy chocolate and some guys grabbed and put us on the back of their ice cream truck? And then we yelled and they let us out for being too loud?!”

“Right! Or, remember when we sneaked into Juicenet's freezer and we got stuck and almost froze to death?”

“Or when I almost burned the kitchen cause I was trying to prove that I could cook”

“Wait, remember when you got hit by car.. And you had to get up like nothing happened and everyone was watching!”

“That was so embarrassing, don't remind me of that! Remember when you had to sleep on a twin sized bed because a snake shit and had kids on your old one?”

“Remember the first fall of snow? And when we were walking up the stairs we slipped on a crumpled up piece of paper and fell?”

“Oh, yeah. You also landed on a blue paint bucket and you looked like a smurf”

“What was it even doing there!”

“No idea” she laughed at him.

“Remember when we went to the beach and you were embarrassed of saying you couldn't swim? And-”

“Shhh!” she said while holding her stomach from laughing so much.

“And you almost drowned?!”

There were literal tears coming out of their eyes and Walker's jaw was starting to hurt.

“Yeah, no, I still can't swim!”

“But you 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 used to be on ice 24/7”

“Ironic, isn't it?”

“Well, it's on my bucket list to teach you how to swim then”

“I'd probably just end up drowning you with me”

“I don't think that's possible” he chuckled.

“Wait, could we swim to Mako Island?”

“The one from Mako Mermaids?”

Daphné audibly gasped. “Don't you mean 𝘏2𝘖 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘥𝘥 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳? How are we even friends if you think of Mako Mermaids before H2o?!”

“My sister used to make me watch that show, it's not my fault! Why would you even want to go there? Why not Greece or Italy or something?”

“God, I would 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 to go to Italy. Wait. Should we go to Italy?”

“How? Well, we'd have to ask our parents first, then”

“No, no. Not in a vacation way. Well yes, in a vacation way, but without our parents or anyone knowing”

“For real?! We totally should”

“That'd be so cool though. But maybe not now since my parents would probably whoop my ass. Imagine when we're 17,and we just plan a trip there for like a week. We'd probably be so hot by then”

“Yeah that'd be really cool”

“Right? Wow, I can't believe this is our last day in this house”

“Damn, I'm gonna miss living with you”

“Me too. But at least we're neighbors!”

“Oh, yeah, I forgot about that! But how will we have our midnight kitchen talks?”

“It's not like we won't have sleepovers”

“Remember when you made me listen to all Folklore songs?”

“Yeah. I remember it all too well. Hopefully I'll get to make you listen to The Tortu- I mean, this underrated song, on our next sleepover”

“It's not like I have a choice. And we go to the same school too! What are the odds?”

“Yeah” she laughed and it made his heart melt. “I'm so bored”

“Should we play a game?”

“What's your favourite horror film, Walker?” she said, trying to imitate Ghostface's voice.

“HAH, you sound like Miley Cyrus!”

“You look like if Miley Cyrus and Ice Spice had a child!”

“How dare you!”

“For your information, sometimes when you speak I pretend that you're a white noise machine”

“That's racist”

“Whatever. Oh, look, a ball!” she said as she grabbed a ball covered in dust. She blowed air on it to make the dust go a away. “And my old scarf?! It's here?” she said as she pulled out a red scarf.

“Oh, I remember when you gave it to Leena once” he said as he grabbed the scarf.

“I can't believe it's here. My grandma knit it for me!”

“And it still smells like you too”

“That's crazy, I'm taking it to my room. Wait I can't cause we're stuck here!” she said as she fidgeted with the ball in her hand. “Ball”

“What are we supposed to do with it?”

“Hm, if the ball lands on the floor we lose”

“Okay starting... Now!”

She threw him the ball. Then he threw it back (hehehe) and so on.

“What time do you think it is?” he said, tired from throwing the balls for God knows how long.

“Oh, I forgot we were in a closet. Story of my life” she sang the One Direction song quietly. She threw the ball.

“How long do you think they're gonna leave us here? Wait... What if they're eavesdropping on us..” he said as he threw the ball.

“If that's true then I'll kill myself!” she said with fake enthusiasm. She threw the ball and Walker caught it.

“As if you'd have the guts to do that” he said when he grabbed the ball.

“Wanna challenge me? It's only a matter of time” she said when she received the ball from Walker.

“Meh meh meh meh” he mocked. “Stop saying that. You think they forgot about us here?”

“Shit, what if this was their plan all along. They're gonna leave us here with no food or water and soon the oxygen will run out and we'll have to pull a Yellowjackets until we die!”

And just as she said that, the door opened.

“Oh, hey guys! We took a nap and kinda forgot you were still here..” Aryan scratched the back of his head.

“I'm starving!” Daphné said.

“And I need to pee!” Walker said running past them.

“Have fun! Make sure you don't drown!”

Aryan squinted his eyes while looking at her. “So... What happened?”

“Oh, yeah, we had a cup of tea and now we're expecting identical twins”

Aryan choked on his own spit. “Excuse me?”

“I'm joking, dumbass. I'm kinda scared you thought I was being for real..”

A/n:

Word count: 4017

Hey guys!!
Guess who's birthday it is today... (April 13th) (hint: it's me)

I'm literally 15 but in my mind I'm still 12??
But yeah anyway
Also Eid Mubarak!!! (even though it was 3 days ago)
I hope you liked this chapter even though I don't really like it
I just wanna skip the whole storyline and get to when ts gets real but I cant💔
Byeeee

-kenza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 497 15
"okay, so," walker started hesitantly. "will you be my girlfriend?" i stare at him, silent. in shock, i do nothing but blink at him. "shit. i-i mean...
34.7K 400 11
* ONLY MATURE FOR THE OCCASIONAL CUSS WORDS * basically a bunch of cute walker and y/n moments, i tried making it a slow burn but wtv ๐Ÿ˜ž i just got e...
7.5K 242 17
โ ๐Ž๐‚๐„๐€๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„.. ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„! โž - taylo...
91K 1.4K 30
"Hey, I'm so sorry but can I hide in here for awhile?" An out of breath and frantic boy asks. "Uh..sure!" Y/n responds, a bit confused while taking h...