Double Trouble | Paige Buecke...

By UndercoverN_

A Nika Muhl & Paige Bueckers x two fem readers Alyssa Knight, the upcoming dual UCONN volleyball & softball c... More

Prologue
~ One ~
~ Two ~
~ Three ~
~ Five ~
~ Six ~
~ Seven ~
~ Eight ~
~ Nine ~
~ Ten ~
~ Eleven ~
~ Twelve ~
~ Thirteen ~
~ Fourteen ~
~ Fifthteen ~
~ Sixteen ~
~ Seventeen ~
~ Eighteen ~
~ Nineteen ~
~ Twenty ~
~ Twenty-One ~
~ Twenty-Two ~
~ Twenty-Three~
~ Twenty-Four~
~ Twenty Five ~
~ Twenty-Six ~
~ Twenty-Seven ~
~ Twenty-Eight ~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
~Thirty-Two~
~Thirty-Three~
~Thirty-Four~
A/N
A/N part 2

~ Four ~

2.7K 79 11
By UndercoverN_

Paige P.O.V

"So.... a kiss to the forehead huh?"  I make the comment as Nika closes the door to Alyssa's door gently after laying her down. Nika stays quiet but I can see the blush rising to her cheeks.

"I didn't think you guys were going to see that.." She mumbles back, clearly embarrassed as I put my arm around the girls shoulders making her glance at me.

"Hey you know we aren't going to say anything about it. It was cute though. And I think you two would be super cute together."

"I don't even know if she likes girls."

"Why don't you ask Maia about it?"

"Why don't you ask Alyssa about Maia?"

"Fair enough." I rub the back of my neck with my free hand. As Nika moves to push me off.

"Go shower P, you stink. And I want to shower too."

"Yes ma'am." I laugh, moving to head towards the bathroom that Maia had pointed me to earlier.

_____________

"Shit...." I mumble as I get out of the shower with some sweatpants and a gray sports bra on. I had forgotten my shirt in my backpack.

"Screw it." I mumble, drying my hair with the towel I was given before walking out of the bathroom and towards the living room where my bag was.

"Hey Paige, are you out? Can Nika get in y-" Maia pauses as we lock eyes, the shorter girls eyes drifting downwards as I smirk despite the flush I feel on my face.

"Like what you see pretty girl?"

"I uh... " Maia starts, eyes still trailing down my stomach before looking away with a cough.

Well there's the confirmation that she likes girls atleast.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Maia says before disappearing again, calling out to Nika. "Showers open Nika, you can get in!"

I laugh at the reaction, smiling at how cute the shorter girl was. Once I pull my Uconn basketball shirt over my head I pull out my phone, scrolling to the team group chat.

'BOW BOW BOW'

Yall down for a movie night tn? Maia invited the team to her and Alyssas apt.

AzziFazzi: Down, when?

Sweet Caroline: ^

MamaE: ^^

TheBestFreshie(KK): ^^^

I laugh as a chorus of '^^'s come in

Whenever, Nika and I are over here right now. I can send you guys the address.

*Sent Location*

AzziFazzi: You and Nika... Are with Maia and Alyssa...Alone? 👀

Tf is that supposed to mean?

AzziFazzi: Don't act like we don't see how you two eye fuck them during water breaks.

IceIceBaby: Oop

TheBestFreshie: I mean she ain't wrong

That's messed up

Aaliyah<3: Speaking of Nika though, where is she? I haven't even seen her check it.

Shower, we showered over here

AzziFazzi: Gay

Fuck you

MamaE: Yall...

Sorry mom

AzziFazzi: Sorry mom

"I texted the girls Maia. They should be here in an hour or so!"  I lean over the couch, peering into the open kitchen where I see the shorter girl humming and dancing to whatever she had playing off her phone.

"Sweet, thanks Paige. You guys up for Pizza?"

"Um, who wouldn't be up for pizza?"

"Fair. You think you can help me?"

I blink, getting up from my spot on the continue and walking towards her. "Oh shit, are you making them from scratch?"

"Mhm, nothing better than homemade. I've made the dough already, that's what i was doing when you were texting. Think you can put the sauce and cheese on that one?" She nods towards an already flattened pie shaped dough.

"I'll do the one I'm working on."

"Sure thing pretty girl." I hum, bumping my hip into hers gently with a chuckle as I go to wash my hands before putting the ingredients that she had said to use.  When all of a sudden I hear giggling coming from my right side. "What?"

Maia motions for me to bend down, which I do, leaning over for me to be closer to her head level.

"How did you even manage to do this..." Maia continues to laugh, her thumb swiping at my cheek and pulling back. I blink and flush noticing the marina sauce that she had wiped from my face before my eyes widen as the girl kicks it from her finger before going to wash her hands and finishing the prep for her pizza. She notices me still staring and tilts her head.

"What?"

"Nothing..." I shake my head, trying to get the sight out of my mind as I attempt to focus on the task the photographer had given me. I take the pizza and bend down to put it in the oven, grabbing the pizza Maia had just finished, placing it near the first.

"Thank you." Maia smiles to me and I just nod back, still slightly embarrassed from earlier.

And turned on honestly.

"Alright." Maia says, wiping her hands on a nearby towel. "Those should be down in like 30 minutes, so hopefully the girls start showing around there."You want to do something until they get here?"

"You guys have a playstation?"

Maia nods towards a playsation underneath the living rooms TV.

"It's Alyssa's."

"It got fortnite?"

"I'm pretty sure yeah."

"I'm about to teach you how to play." I say, moving to turn the system on before grabbing two controllers, seeing that they had three, going to hand the pink one to Maia and keeping the white one for myself.

"Let's get it." I grin, falling back onto the couch.

______________

Nika's P.O.V

Alyssa was not lying when she mentioned that she had a lot of oversized clothing.  I look in the mirror at the black and gray tie dye band t-shirt that easily reached my mid thighs, and some gray biker shorts. It was a cute fit though, even better since it still smelled like Alyssa. Despite just being in her drawers when Maia had gotten them for me.

I braid my hair into a quick, side french braid before walking out the bathroom.  What I walk into is definitely not what I expect though, walking into the living room I see fortnite on the TV with Paige trying to teach Maia how to play. A cute and definitely gay sight as I see my teammate leaning close to the photographer, trying to teach her what buttons did what.

"You let her talk you into playing fortnite? That's your first mistake." I joke, walking in and taking a seat on the couch opposite of the two girls. Paige glancing over and looking me up and down before going back to trying to teach Maia.

"Sup twin, nice look. It fits you honestly."

I blush at the comment, messing with my loose braid. "Thanks."

"Told you the clothes would fit you." Maia leans forward so I can see her and not just Paiges body, I give the girl a smile before watching the gameplay on the screen.

"Oh there's also pizzas in the oven, Paige and I made them."

"Paige cooked them? Are you sure they're safe to eat?"

Paige rolls her eyes when I say that which leads me to grin and laugh at her, "I'm not that bad of a cook, Nika."

"Debatable."

"Well, I cooked them. Paige helped and I gave her instructions."

"That sounds better."

"Nika? Paige?" A sleepy voice makes me look behind my spot on the couch, I was met with a tiredly looking Alyssa, the black haired girl yawning and rubbing one of her eyes.  Before stretching with a arm above her head. 

She's literally going to be the end of me.

"What are you guys doing here?" She questions, walking before she stops, looking at me. "Are those my clothes?"

I see Maia's character stop moving on the screen. "I invited the girls over for a movie night, that cool?"

"Yeah..." Alyssa responds, obviously sidetracked as she continues looking at me. "I didn't have any clothes on me when Maia drove us here... so she said I could probably fit some of yours if that's okay?"

"No yeah its totally fine." Alyssa waves her hands infront of her with a slight smile. "I just didn't expect it. They look really good on you. You can keep them if you want." She continues, moving to sit on the armrest next to Maia, watching the girls continue their game.

I glance down at the clothes I'm wearing, looking at their owner before glancing down again.

Yeah she probably won't get these back if I'm being honest.

"How long have I been out? When did we even come back?" Alyssa yawns again, squinting to try and see the time on the microwave in the kitchen but groaning when she fails.

I take out my phone, swiping the messages from the team group chat away before looking at the time. "You fell asleep a little before practice ended so like 2... It's 3:30 now."

"Oh not too bad... Hopefully my schedule isn't fucked from it."

The couch I was sitting on was the smaller of the two the girls seemed to own. But seeing Alyssa trying to awkwardly adjust herself on the armrest of the other couch didn't sit right with me.

Moving towards the side of the couch I was sitting on, I pull my knees to my chest, a position I honestly sat in a lot despite the height I was, must be a non-straiggt thing.

"Hey Alyssa, you can sit over here if you want? I know it's probably more comfortable than the arm rest."

The tired girl blinks over at me before smiling a tired grin. Getting up from her spot and sitting in the new room I had made. "Thanks a bunch Nika." She yawns again.

"You didn't sleep well last night?" I question looking over at her as she shrugs.

"Eh, insomnia, I don't really sleep much until my body physically like makes me crash. I guess the tike for the is right now."

"Usually we'll sleep together sometimes-  Not like that Paige." Maia corrects as the girl makes a noise, a red blush growing on her cheeks as she huffs. "Dirty ass mind, she's like my little sister. No, I mean we sleep together like cuddling, usually Alyssa sleeps better when she's next to someone she cares about or feels safe with. But I was busy finishing editing some shots from you guys last night so by the time u went to bed she was already settled in her room." Maia glances over at the obviously tired Alyssa.

"Sorry pooks."

"Don't even worry about it," Alyssa pauses, yawning again. "Babes." The nickname slips off her tongue casually and I can't help but feel a inkling of annoyance.

That it wasn't aimed at you?

A voice in my head thinks and I just sigh, I've literally known this girl barely a week and a half and she's starting to drive me insane. Her kindness, her humor, her looks...

Jesus Nika get a grip .

I zone back into the world around me as I see the girl next to me pretty much fighting her sleep. I laugh gently, motioning towards Maia for a blanket to cover her.

"In my room, check my closet." I get up, doing just that as I find a linen basket in the closet filled with folded blankets, grabbing one and returning to my previous spot. I cover the now again sleeping girl, tucking the corners of the blanket under her curled up feet and arms.

"Aw, I might just have to start calling you Mama N." Paige jokes.

"Whatever."

_______________

The team showed up not too long after, Alyssa pretty much waking up to the smell of food and not even the noise of the other girls joining us.

"Holy shit, where did you all come from?" Alyssa stretches again, her body touching mine as she does so, I gulp.

"My mama." Kk says before grabbing onto Evina who just shakes her head, laughing at her antics.

"Valid point, Mama E you look SO good to have an 19 year old child already." The black hair girl continues, laughing as Evina face palms.

Maia having switched to Netflix and giving the remote to Azzi and Paige to figure something out to watch was soon joined by Alyssa as I felt the girl get up from the couch to help her friend.

"Alright everyone come get some pizza! There's juice in the fridge and cups in the cabinet on top of the sink too if anyone wants anything." Maia says, handing half of a stack of plates to Alyssa as they both hand out some to the girls.

"And for you m'lady." Alyssa grins, giving me a plate.

"Thanks" I respond in my native tongue, watching as Alyssa nods before responding with a 'Welcome' right back in my own language.

I don't know if finding out that she has ties for my homeland too has done something with my feelings which I feel have honestly grown, really fast. I know I'm not a u-haul like Paige so I'm definitely questioning. Something about her overall just makes me feel... safe.

I don't really know how to describe it.

"You better come get some before Kk and Paige eat it all." The volleyball girl speaks, bringing me out of my thoughts with a laugh. Said girl is holding out her hand for me and with a small smile I take it, letting her pull me off the couch as we go into the kitchen.

She doesn't let go of my hand and neither do I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3K 31
**BOOK 2 COMING SOON** In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to...
155K 2.8K 40
Violet Auriemma Sophomore at UCONN and is also a Volleyball player. No, Geno's not her Dad but her Uncle. Paige Bueckers Sophomore at UCONN and on th...
69.9K 1.3K 36
Amari K. Sanders was a golden child growing up. She played four sports, them being volleyball, basketball, softball, and track. On top of her being a...
69.2K 1.6K 23
she is the best thing thats ever been mine! ficusplant / 2023© (caitlin clark x fem!oc) (social media x real life) (cover creds to katemartinsgf)