Double Trouble | Paige Buecke...

By UndercoverN_

A Nika Muhl & Paige Bueckers x two fem readers Alyssa Knight, the upcoming dual UCONN volleyball & softball c... More

Prologue
~ One ~
~ Two ~
~ Four ~
~ Five ~
~ Six ~
~ Seven ~
~ Eight ~
~ Nine ~
~ Ten ~
~ Eleven ~
~ Twelve ~
~ Thirteen ~
~ Fourteen ~
~ Fifthteen ~
~ Sixteen ~
~ Seventeen ~
~ Eighteen ~
~ Nineteen ~
~ Twenty ~
~ Twenty-One ~
~ Twenty-Two ~
~ Twenty-Three~
~ Twenty-Four~
~ Twenty Five ~
~ Twenty-Six ~
~ Twenty-Seven ~
~ Twenty-Eight ~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
~Thirty-Two~
~Thirty-Three~
~Thirty-Four~
A/N
A/N part 2

~ Three ~

3.2K 91 7
By UndercoverN_

Alyssa's P.O.V

"So you're telling me none of you guys have ever made nachos out of the bowl?" Maia blinks, pointing a chip  with rice, black beans, queso and corn at the women's team before eating the chip with a small hum as a majority of the team who was listening shook their heads no.

"It's good. Maia got me hooked on it honestly, I love burritos though so I usually get those." I add to the conversation, eating a chip that Maia's feeds to me with a grin.

"Ooh can I try one?" Kk asks, my best friend nodding before feeding her one as well.

"Mama E has competition." Azzi laughs

"Mama E, Momma M" Ice speaks up with a giggle, making both Evina and Maia look at each other with a laugh.

"Hey any help I can get with these clowns is more than welcome." Evina jokes as Maia giggles.

"Yes ma'am." Maia comments before Paige starts talking to her. I smile at the interaction before taking another bite of my burrito.

"Chicken or Beef?"The foreign language barely registers to me but aa it does I look to my right, seeing Nika peering over to look at my food.

"Beef." I respond in English, not being able to think of the right word despite her just saying it, my brain didn't want to work that way.

The team pauses as they hear me respond to Nika, the Croatian native and I blinking, looking at each other and then giggling.

"You can understand her?" Dorka asks intrigued and I nod, hearing a similar accent from her. Now realizing that this is one of the first times I've really heard her speak, she was definitely from a European country.

I nod, "The volleyball team I said I played for overseas turned out to be her homeland. I've learned a good bit, nothing close to fluent but I can understand way more than I can speak it."

The team nods at that as Kk suddenly speaks up, "Sick, now you can tell us what she says when Paige annoys her. I always thought it was cussing her out but now we can know for sure."

I laugh at that.

"I'll try my best and be a fine translater Captain Arnold." I salute to the fellow freshmen who returns it. Both of us laughing afterwards.

"Here, try some." I say, offering a bite of the burrito to the girl as the team resumed its multiple, separate conversations. Nika perks up a bit before sliding her own plate of chicken tacos towards me as well, making me smile as I had the burrito to her to take a bite.

Reaching towards one of the small tacos, I take a bite before humming in delight.

"Keep it, I still have two more." Nika mumbles before taking a bit of my own burrito as I nod to the girl appreciatively. I laugh as Nika takes a second bite of my burrito, trying to be sneaky but I catch her as I finish off the gifted taco.

"You know you didn't have to sneak it." I comment as she hands the food back to me, "I would've let you had as much as you like." I finish, moving to take a napkin, gently wiping at Nika's cheek as she freezes.

I blink myself stuttering slightly, "Sorry... you had a bit of uh, sour creme there." She looks at me before shaking her head slightly, coming out from whatever had frozen her to begin with.

"Thank you Alyssa."

"No problem." I spoke as we continued to eat.

@TheRealKnight: Big back activity w/@UconnWbb & @Parker.M

Liked By @Nikamuhl, @Ice.bradyy, @PaigeBueckers and 5,7233

comments

@Parker.M: No pic creds for the first? 🥺
    -@TheRealKnight: My fault bbygirl, credits to Maia
       -@Parker.M: :D
            -@Ice.Bradyy: Best photographer for food and sports
                -@Paigebueckers: Ong

@Nikamuhl: 10/10 meal would recommend again
    -@TheRealKnight: :)

@User2- 1 day in and she's already with Paige??? Man I need her luck
@User4- She's Alyssa she doesn't need luck
   -@User3: Ong

@User9: Big back activities is all too relatable, Chipotle sees me atleast twice a week
      Liked By creator

____________________

Timeskip one week•

Maia's P.O.V

One week into the girls preseason and Coach Geno had already scheduled a scrimmage for them against Uconns male team. When they say they 'Live, Sleep, and Eat their sport' they were not wrong at all.

The team themselves were all extremely nice. Evina and I getting along really really well while I saw Azzi, Kk and Maia getting along really well together. I got along with Paige well too, apart from the timee I wasn't getting lost in the girl's crazily ocean blue eyes.

The eyes that I literally would get lost in for minutes at a time.

Yeah, those eyes weren't hard to forget at all. Drunk or not last year, I was sober enough to know a beautiful girl when I saw one. Ans maybe I kept under the guise that I was too drunk to remember what happened between Paige and I at the party last year, but it seemed like Paige herself really DIDN'T remember what happened so I never brought it up.

It didn't hurt to wish and admire though.

I finish my thought as I look up from my tripod set up, catching the blonde herself lifting her navy blue Uconn scrimmage jersey to wipe sweat off of her forehead, exposing her abs as she does so before releasing the fabric, covering the muscles once again as she began to guard her player.

"You should take a picture, I heard those last longer." I hear my best friends voice from being me as I turn, throwing my nearby water bottle I was drinking out of at her. The girl laughs, easily catching it before putting it down.

"Well hello to you to Smalls." Alyssa laughs, taking a seat behind me as I finished preparing the lens on my camera.

"Hello to you too Smalls." I mock with a blush on my face from the laughing freshman's words. Her class ended slightly after mine on Fridays so she would arrive to help me a little later in the afternoon. Plus the fact that she had weights with volleyball in the mornings usually left her extra tired.

"How was class and workout?" I ask, watching as the girl I'm questioning yawns a bit, as if the reminder of the early schedule had tired her.

"It was alright, class today was mostly just review on older topics that you should know from like an AP or honors psychology class, so I took a quick nape there before coming here."

I shake my hand fondly at that, "Don't let Coach Kimball here you say that." I reference the volleyball coaches name as she laughs.

"Hey, I'm on basketball turf right now. I'm safe."

"Touchè."

"Any good pictures before I got here."

I shrug, "A few. I've been setting up the tripods for about the past 15 minutes or so. So for like 10 or 15 minutes before then when I was taking pictures, they were mostly just stretching and such."

Alyssa nods in understanding before starting to watch the scrimmage infront of us. Her eyes instantly going to a certain brunette guard making me laugh to myself as I notice.

She's so gay

"Let's go Nika!!" I look back up from my set up as I hear cheering, seeing the junior holding up a sign for a 3 and backing away, assuming she had made a three pointer as the girl cheers, running back to her teams side of the court for defense.

"You're her biggest fan huh?" I tease Alyssa, enjoying when the taller girl face flushes and she mumbles a small shut up as I giggle.

"Your first practice is tomorrow right?"

Alyssa nods, "Something was up with our gym this week, not really sure what it was but we're starting over the weekend to make up some lost time. Then our season starts in three weeks."

"Shit that quick?" I ask, being thrown off by basketball not starting for another few months.

Alyssa nods, stretching slightly which lifts her oversized sweatshirt up her stomach some revealing a tone and muscular build.

"I forget sometimes how absolutely built you are. You hardly go out or dress up."

"All the more entertaining when people see it." Alyssa shrugs, eyes watching the scrimmage game as I start to take my daily shots. Making sure to focus more on the freshman, sophomores and juniors this practice as I had taken a good amount of the seniors earlier that week.

Before I knew it the scrimmage game was ending, indicating about an hour had passed. I quickly put away my gear.

"Hey Lyz are you ready t-" I pause as I turn around. The volleyball girl curled up behind me on the bench, snoozing.

"You must have been hella tired to fall asleep with all the noise in here huh.." I speak quietly,  moving to brush some of the loose black hair behind a ear. Alyssa mumbles something tiredly, curling in on herself. Hoe someone 5'10 looks small as hell asleep, I'll never understand.

"I hate to wake you up but there's no way I'm going to be able to carry you or this stuff by myself.." I speak to myself before blinking, looking around for any of the team, eyes landing on Evina.

"Hey Evina!" I speak, knowing Alyssa's a deep sleeper when exhausted and that my voice wouldn't wake her.  The senior looks over, smiling at me.

"Hey, what's up Maia?"

"Can you ask some of the girls if they can help me with the gear and maybe carry Alyssa back to my car? I would wake her up but I know if she fell asleep with all this noise from the practice she's exhausted and I really don't want to have to wake her up if I don't have to."

Evina nods in understanding before moving towards the locker room, "I got it, give me a second."

"You're the best E."

Evina gives me a friendly wave as she disappears into the hallway. Waiting for whoever the girl sends out, I take the time to strap my camera bag around my shoulders before picking up the lens.

"Hey. You needed some help?" I hear an slightly accented voice, glancing over to see a smiling Nika. Not long after a panting Paige comes into view.

"I thought I told you to wait for me... I wanted to help too.."

"You're slow Bueckers." Nika laughs, resting her hand on the hunched over Paige's head, who swipes annoyingly at the limb before glaring at the Croatian.

"So what's our tasks pretty girl?" Paige comments, standing back up and looking at me.

Lord if she only knew what calling me pretty girl did to me.

I take a small breath, trying to control my reaction before speaking. "My two tripods like before... and hopefully Lyz too? I can't carry her to my car.."

The teammates look at me before nodding, Paige stepping forward to take the tripods below me instantly, "You got Knight, Nika?"

Something passed over Nika's expression that I couldn't really tell what it was. Whatever it was though made Paige chuckle to herself which led to the defensive player glaring.

"Womp womp." Paige says, lifting the tripods with ease this time. "Pick up your girl, twin."

Nika flips her off with a laugh before carefully stepping over the bench to where the volleyball player was asleep.

"She's a deep sleeper when exhausted so don't worry about being too quiet with the creaking and such."

"She's exhausted?" Paige questions, watching as Nika carefully lifts the girl bridal style into her arms.

Oh so she's strong strong huh?

Alyssa was atleast Nika's height and all muscle, I knew that girl was not easy to lift.

"Yeah... Her team had lift 7-9 today then she had class 9:15 to 12. She came here straight after. Not to mention the night before she was already doing work for a project a class gave her."

"Mm, welcome to college freshie." Nika laughs quietly to herself, eyes softening at the girl in her arms.

I started leading the girls to my car again, Paige walking next to me as Nika trailed behind us. Whether it was from the extra weight or the way Nika kept looking down and smiling at Alyssa in her arms, I didn't question.

Though I think its the latter one, and it's really really cute.

"Here you go." Paige says, putting the bags into the back of my Jeep before smiling towards me which I returned. I tilt my head as she reached her hand out.

"The lens and camera? I can put it up for you."  I blink before nodding.

"Oh shit, yeah sure. Thank you P."

"Of course." The girl takes the items from me, carefully placing them in the order she saw me do the first time she helped me.

"Sleep well beautiful." I hear Nika speak Croatian as she's placing Alyssa into the passengers seat, I hear the seat belt buckle as the girl makes sure that Alyssa is safe in the seat.

"What'd you say?" Paige questions as I close the trunk, the two of us going to meet the girl on the other side of my car. Once we round the corner we see Nika pulling away from kissing Alyssa's forehead causing mine and Paiges jaws to drop.

"AYOO-" Nika covers Paiges mouth, pulling the girl to her side in a gentle headlock.

"Paige I swear to God shut up."

"No, let me go! That was the gayest shit I've ever seen, let me go!" Paige says laughing, moving to get out of the older girls hold. Eventually succeeding as Nika let's go, pouting with a blush.

I walk up to the older girl, placing a hand on her shoulder as I give her a small smile. "It's alright, we won't won't anything.... Right, Paige?" I shoot a look to the taller blonde who looks between us before sighing and raising her hands in a surrender.

"Alright alright I won't say anything. I promise, but it's still gay."

"I know you are but what am I." Nika mocks her twin, sticking her tongue out to the giggling blonde.

I laugh at the two, moving to get into the drivers seat, looking at the time on my phone before rolling the window down and looking at the girls still semi arguing outside.

"Hey, do you two want to come hang out at our apartment? You can invite the girls over too if you want. We can have a movie night?"

Both girls eyes light up, "Sure that sounds hella fun." Paige says as Nika nods.

"Shit..." Nika suddenly says. Paige raises an eyebrow causing her to continue. "I didn't bring an extra set of clothes because I thought we were going straight back to our dorm after." She continues, seeing as Paige had her backpack with her.

"You guys can both come with us if you want? Paige you can shower and get dressed at the apartment. Same with you Nika, I'm sure Alyssa has some clothes that can fit you."

"I'm down." Paige says, automatically getting in the seat behind me. I see Nika glance at the sleeping girl in the front seat as she hesitantly gets in the seat behind her.

"Are you sure she wouldn't mind?"

I look in the rearview, smirking slightly and laughing at Nika's confused expression.

"Don't even worry about it. Trust me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.8K 40
Violet Auriemma Sophomore at UCONN and is also a Volleyball player. No, Geno's not her Dad but her Uncle. Paige Bueckers Sophomore at UCONN and on th...
469K 7.9K 31
what happens if UCONN's most popular basketball player finds herself searching for one person in the crowd? Jules knew who she was and what she want...
135K 2.1K 21
What happens when the reigning Women's National Player of the year falls for the one girl she can't have, the coaches daughter? Idea from: @HannahGav...
18.5K 292 15
It's Lauren's first year at UConn. After being at Iowa for 2 years, she wasn't sure what to expect. What happens when she meets basketball star Paig...