Inhumane Sentience (Phanfic)

By Rosegold_ButCool

Subspace finally made Biograft into a real person! But, what was the cost of it..? [ This story contains all... More

[ "Stupid job." ]
[ "Why are my plants withering?" ]
[ "My boombox cut out.." ]
[ "My worst nightmare." ]
[ "Like the tumbleweeds in the wind." ]
SMALL UPDATE!!
[ "What did you do to my sister!?" ]

[ "I have to do something." ]

294 5 1
By Rosegold_ButCool

[ SUBSPACE'S POV. ]

God.  I've been trying to find out how to get Biograft to finally gain sentience.  I feel bad for them.  Someone who Isn't sentient, but has to carry out a mission!  Poor thing. 

"HELLO, CREATOR."

I jumped a bit from the sudden, loud, robotic voice that came from behind me.  I turn around to see one of my Biografts behind me.  It was comforting, but still, I just need to do something.  Biograft just stared at me.  They must be waiting for some form of command, like I usually give them in phights.  I would usually say to eliminate everyone, well, besides me, but I'm in my lab.  "I'm not giving you any orders, you can go to sleep mode." I finally said, turning back around.  I took out a piece of paper, writing down some stuff.  I heard the Biograft stomp away with its loud, metal feet.  How to give a Biograft sentience.  What a tricky task.  I could possibly use life from something else?  Like an animal?  Plant?  What about..a Phighter?  That's..defiantly a possibility.  I drew a small biograft next to a normal phighter.  I take a red pen and circle the normal phighter, and their head, and draw an arrow to biograft.  Maybe getting that metal shell off of Biograft will help.  "Actually.." I murmured to myself.  "BIOGRAFT!  Come back here."  I heard multiple steps.  "Biograft 01." I clarified.  Many of the steps stopped, but one continued.  My first Biograft.

"HELLO, CREATOR." I heard from behind me again. 

I turned excitedly, to see them.  "Oh, my first creation!  Hello, hello!" I happily said.

"WHAT DO YOU NEED, CREATOR?" It asked.

"Could you please sit up on that counter over there?" I said, pointing over to the counter.  It went over, and hopped onto the counter.  "Hold still for a moment, would you?" I said, before shutting Biograft off to sleep.  I went through some of drawers to find a screwdriver, to unscrew the shell of Biograft.  The first thing I did though, was take out the crystal that was powering it.  I felt bad..but it'll be used later.   Who should I even use for this experiment?

...

Hyperlaser.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
480K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
659K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
158K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...