Daddy issues // Harry Styles

By fkinavocado

In which you've got textbook daddy issues and when your tool of a younger brother brings a sweet doe eyed gir... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Harry has a breeding kink (extra)
Cockwarming Harry (extra)
Valentine's Day Special (extra)
A moment of silence (extra)
Intimate (extra)
It's us (extra)
Spanking for good measure (extra)
No kinkshaming in this house (extra)
Facial (extra)
Piccolo amore (extra)

Maybe (extra)

682 15 0
By fkinavocado

*can be read as stand-alone

*this was originally posted separately but i decided to merge all the extras to the main story so it's all easier to navigate

*timeline: somewhere after the main story

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry was busier than usual with work. He'd been cooped up in his study all day, working round the clock to finish a project that was apparently a big deal. He even asked you to order take out because he just couldn't afford taking time off to help you out in the kitchen with dinner, and although you told him you could manage on your own, he just wouldn't hear of it.

You eventually caved and went into his study under the pretense of clearing out the Chinese noodle boxes and even tried distracting him a bit. Sat in his lap and nibbled at his jawline suggestively, but the man never unglued his eyes off his computer screen.

It was infuriating.

Having been severely bored over the weekend what with him burying himself in his work, you'd decided to finally pick up on your reading. You'd started a book a few weeks ago but you kept having to put it down and never really got into it, but now that you had the time, you settled in, reading in the bedroom and you were taken aback by how... steamy it was.

You hadn't realised it was erotica when you picked it out at the bookstore. Sure it had a good storyline, an actual plot, but it was downright filthy. Good filthy. Very good filthy.

The fact that your reading had gotten you so wet was what had prompted you to go into his study to try and distract him, and when that failed miserably, you returned to the bedroom and for the first time in a long while proceeded to pleasure yourself. You even left the door ajar, in hopes of getting caught. You reminisced on that first night you'd met Harry and masturbated unashamedly in between his sheets, and his later admission to having heard you calling out to him as you orgasmed. Calling him "daddy", of all things. To this day, that was one of your fondest memories and one you'd used as material for such occasions numerous times.

But you were already so turned on that it didn't require much of a build up for you to climax. And although you wanted a deliberate repeat of him overhearing you, you knew he was seriously busy in there, so you decided to keep silent. If he were to emerge from his study and walk in on you, then so be it, but you weren't going to moan out loud and purposely disturb his work. You were desperate, but not quite as desperate as to do that.

Yet.

Thankfully, your release did help a bit. It took the edge off, but you came hard, and now you were all sleepy. It was only around 9pm though, so you decided to go take a relaxing bath instead. Unwind a bit more.

When you emerged from the steamy en suite, you were surprised to see Harry sitting on the edge of the bed "Hi, stranger! Finally came out of that mancave?"

"C'mere."

You were about to go into your walk in closet to grab something to sleep in, having slipped on your silk robe after your bath. You'd forgone washing your hair, plopping it up in a messy bun and you were just removing your hair tie, letting it fall over your shoulders when his husky voice stopped you in your tracks.

You could recognize his bedroom voice anytime- daddy's voice, when he came out to play. You felt instantly jolted awake from your state of drowsiness. Your feet made their way towards him and in between his legs on their own accord. It was like a Pavlovian reflex, hearing those commands. Especially when you were (still) so riled up.

One look into his eyes and you knew you'd been right, if you even needed any confirmation. They were glazed over with lust and although tired, you could see the fire burning behind those dark pupils.

"All ready for bed, sweetheart?" He cooed, his hands finding purchase on your hips, squeezing intently. "Hmm. You smell so nice," he leaned in, sneaking his nose in your robe's neckline and inhaling profoundly. He then moaned as he exhaled and you felt your knees go weak. He could tell you were turning to mush by the way he steadied you, tightening his grip on your fleshy hips. He then used the tip of his nose to circle your right nipple through your silk robe and your lips parted with a shaky exhale when he then mouthed at your hardened nipple through the fabric. His mouth was warm and wet and you whimpered pathetically at the feel of him after the way that damn book got you so on edge the whole day. It'd felt almost as if you'd edged yourself reading it, that orgasm you'd given yourself just earlier having done seemingly nothing to satiate your desire. You needed him and there was no substitute. You'd come hard and still, it fell short in comparison to the sensations only him and him alone could coax out of you.

He mouthed at your breasts like that until he got your robe all nice and wet and when you finally combed your nails through his curls he delicately hooked his pointer finger into the neckline and pulled the material a little to the side, enough to get your left tit out. He latched his lips around the nipple immediately, low moans vibrating from deep in his chest and straight to your clit seemingly- that's where you felt it.

"Oh my god," you whined, tugging at his roots a little and he reciprocated, nipping at your bud in turn.

"God i love sucking on your tits. Licking and biting all over them and fitting as much as I can into my mouth. Want you to smother me with them," he freed the other as well and kneaded the flesh, pressing them together, sticking his tongue flat out and licking over them sloppily and you didn't know if you could stand still anymore, your legs were trembling in anticipation.

"Please," you whisper-moaned "Please, please..."

"Love it when you ask so nicely, baby. Gonna beg daddy to fuck you silly?" He never stopped loving on your flesh as he spoke and you kept trying to shove your nipples back into his mouth with each mumble against your skin.

"Yes, yes, daddy. Please, I need it. I need you. Quit teasing."

He ran his hands up and down the sides of your body, and made his way to your bum. "'M not teasing you, darling. Just loving on you. Savouring you. Gonna deny daddy?" He groped your ass harshly and you yelped.

"Never!"

He chuckled lowly, still licking over your chest while he snaked one hand up the slit of your robe and brushed his knuckles over your naked pussy. "Oh my goodness, Y/N. What a needy little thing you are for daddy," he tutted and you couldn't help but whimper in response. "You're drenched, sweetheart. Your weepy little pussy is just begging for me to stuff it full of daddy's cock, isn't it?" He kept ghosting his knuckles over your slit and you chased his hand but his other kept you still and you knew better than to try and act greedy. He was going to dictate the pace and you would follow suit, that was the dance you would engage in the bedroom, always have, always will. He was in charge, and you were more than willing to let him do whatever he deemed fit to you. Complete trust, you'd hand your body over to him and he would worship it, make you lose yourself in the feel of him. You wouldn't want it any other way.

"Please daddy, please touch me. Been a good girl..."

"Hmmm. Have you?"

"Uh-huh," you nodded quickly. "Your good girl. Please..."

"Then tell me, sweetheart, whose pussy is this?" He looked right into your eyes as he finally brought his thumb over your clit, massaging slowly and you moaned loudly.

"It's yours, daddy!"

"Yeah? Only daddy gets to play with it, right?"

You nodded, bracing your hands over his shoulders and trying to press yourself harder against his thumb, but he wasn't letting you. The more you squirmed, the less pressure he applied to your clit and you tried to compose yourself, a hint of warning glimmering in his eyes as you stared hazily into them, "only you, daddy..."

"And tell me, baby, does daddy ever leave you wanting?"

You shook your head rapidly. "Never. Never. Treat me so good..."

"Yeah? You know daddy's always gonna take care of you, darling. Even if I'm busy, I'll always steal away and tend to you, you know that, right?" With that, he applied more pressure and you could feel your thighs sticking together in arousal.

"So good to me," you smiled dreamily.

He sunk his middle finger into you at that and you all but lost your footing. "Look at that. What a filthy girl..." he finally undid the bow holding your robe together, pushing the sides apart and staring right at what he was doing to you, his mouth lax with want and you squeezed his shoulders, trembling with need. "Fuck, I need my face in there. Gonna eat you out, baby, wanna lick you clean," he took his finger out of you and brought it to your nipple, smearing it in your arousal before sucking it clean. He then pushed the robe off your shoulders, letting it pool at your ankles and grabbed at you, tossing you on the bed, ass up, face down, dragging you back towards the edge so that he sat kneeling on the floor while he buried his face in your needy cunt.

When he finally got his face smeared in your arousal he groaned against you, the vibration turning your brain to mush instantly. "Fuck, daddy, gonna come all over your face!"

"Not until daddy says so, precious," he delivered a smack to your bum in warning, but all it did was make you moan louder.

"I can't — Please, been dying to all day..."

"Hm?" He pushed two fingers into you as he pulled back a bit, twisting and turning them with every plunge, and you clutched at the comforter trying to stave off your orgasm. You'd been so on edge the whole day, you'd been fighting it ever since he first touched you. "You're telling me you didn't touch yourself, Y/N? Gonna lie to me like that?" He slapped your ass, twice, hard and you jumped at the sting. "Answer me!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, daddy! I tried coming to you... and you were- ah! You were busy... and I wanted to be good... but I needed to come so badly... "

"And why is that? What got you so worked up, baby? Hm? Tell daddy." When you didn't answer he pulled his fingers out and delivered a sharp swat to your clit using those same wet digits and you jumped again and cried out in pleasure-pain. "Better start using your words darling, otherwise I'll edge you over and over again and then I'll bring you back into my study to cockwarm me using that pretty mouth of yours while I work, just so I can keep an eye on you and make sure you don't go behind daddy's back again."

"Fuck!" You whined, frustration building up. You knew he wasn't kidding around, he would do just that and you felt you could go cross eyed if you didn't come, and quick. "I... I read something... and it got me really horny..."

"Yeah? Go on..."

"It was just really hot... and it got me really squirmy... and I came to you but you were busy! I promise I tried waiting, daddy... please don't be mad at me... please, please, let me come. I'll be good, I promise!"

"Awh, my poor baby," he kissed over your swollen clit tenderly and you melted into his touch, relaxing into the mattress at his slower pace, hoping he was going to take mercy on you. "How can I be cross with you when you came to daddy first... and then felt like you had to take care of yourself as to not bother me. Should've waited for daddy, yes... but I'll let it slide this one time, hm? Won't do it again, will you sweetheart?"

"Nuh-huh, I promise, daddy..."

"Not gonna try and lie to daddy about it, either?" He kept kissing over your clit, soft, gentle touches of his lips, then feather-like strokes of his tongue all across your slit and up towards your bum.

"I didn't want to make you — fuck! Didn't want to upset you... I'm so sorry."

"You taste so good, baby. Not sure I could deny you right now even if I wanted to," he hummed his appreciation and kept pressing his face further against your pussy, his nose pressing into you as he slurped and sucked on your clit. He alternated between sucking on it and licking you top to bottom, lapping up all your juices and the noises his actions made were downright pornographic. "Love eating your little pussy. So fucking good. Never wanna take my mouth off of you," he kept dragging his tongue further up towards your bum as he spread your cheeks further apart, kneading your flesh in between light smacks to your bum. "Like it when daddy eats you out, baby?"

"Love it. Never stop, please..."

"Never wanna stop. Wanna keep tasting you, but also, really really wanna fuck you. I'm about to burst just from this alone, baby."

You were debating asking him to do it, even if it meant delaying your orgasm, when you felt him lick further up and you were caught off guard with how amazing it felt. Hearing your reaction to it, Harry did it again, this time slower and you groaned in bliss. "Oh, fuck!"

"Hm? Like this, baby? Like daddy all the way over here as well?"

"Felt so fucking good. Do it again, please..." you pleaded wantonly. You'd never explored anything anal before, and it suddenly dawned on you that he must've opened your book at the page you'd dog eared. You saved it, since you enjoyed reading that scene so much. You never knew you'd wanna try it before, never really saw the appeal to it, but the way it'd been described in the book really had you curious as to whether it could be as amazing and intense as it sounded. It was the scene that had gotten you so worked up that you went to try and distract Harry, and ultimately made you resort to touching yourself. So now that he was tentatively exploring this with you, you didn't know whether to feel embarrassed for having been found out or relieved to not have to verbally ask Harry if he wanted to give it a go.

"Fuck, baby. Such a filthy little thing you are, asking daddy to eat your little ass, aren't you?" He kept dragging his tongue over your puckered hole while rubbing over your clit and dragging a finger to your other one, plunging it in and back out towards your clit again.

"Oh my god, that feels amazing," you gasped hazily. You couldn't believe how good it felt.

"Yeah? Gonna let daddy fuck your tight ass too, baby? Gonna feel so good and full... fuck, you're gonna love me in there"

"I will," you whined, "I will, just —please! Please, please, daddy!"

"Does my pretty baby wanna come?"

"Please!"

He pulled away, sitting upright and you looked at him over your shoulder as he pushed his pants along with his boxers down his legs, his leaky cock standing at full mast. "Gonna let you come, sweetheart. Gonna come all over daddy's cock, yeah? Wanna feel you milk me good." He nudged at your entrance and you groaned in pure bliss once he pushed inside you.

Once he bottomed out, he pulled himself out and dragged himself through your folds and up over your hole, spreading your arousal and you panicked a bit, wondering if he was gonna keep true to his word so quickly. "Relax for me, sweetheart, not gonna fuck into your tight hole, not yet. Gonna make sure you're all stretched out for daddy first, and you're a little too far gone for that right now. Wanna do this all proper. But I love how responsive you are. Love a little bit of pressure on here, don't you?" He pushed his tip against your hole and you moaned at the feel, so he kept spreading your arousal, brushing against your newfound erogenous spot.

"Mhm. Feels so good, never thought it could feel like that."

"Yeah? Want a lil bit more?"

"I can try," you moaned as he pushed himself back inside your cunt. He then kneaded your ass in time with his thrusts and slowly began circling your hole using his thumb, your arousal he'd smeared on there acting as lubricant and you felt like you were going to pass out from trying to stave off your orgasm. "Fuck! So good, daddy. Oh!" He slowly pushed his thumb inside and you screamed your pleasure, "Oh my god! Oh god! Gonna come! Please! Please!"

Harry applied firm pressure using his thumb while he fucked into you at a punishing pace. "You're fucking unreal. My best girl, come for daddy. Let go for me baby, come on, let me hear you."

You cried out in bliss, and heard Harry follow you as he emptied himself into you, riding out your orgasms until he finally collapsed next to you, your knees having given out as soon as he slipped out of you. You felt like you might've blacked out for a moment there, that's how intense it'd all been.

"I think I just had an outer body experience," you mumbled against the comforter and Harry chuckled, reaching out and pulling you against his chest.

"I've never felt less guilty for snooping before. Came in here to dote on you a little, felt bad for letting you leave my study all pouty earlier. Thought I'd busy myself while you were in there, and was curious as to what you've been reading all day. Didn't realise it'd be straight up porn," he teased.

You gasped, "it's not porn!"

Harry raised an eyebrow at you and reached to swat your ass playfully. "Dirty little thing. Were you ever going to tell me about it?"

You shied away from his gaze, nestling into his side. "Maybe."

He chuckled again. "With the way you came clawing at me in the study earlier, 'm pretty sure you'd have bent over the desk for me in no time."

"...Maybe," your voice was muffled with how much you were trying to hide your face into his chest.

He sighed contentedly, tightening his hold around you. "You can act innocent all you want, sweetheart. Only I know the truth though, and I'm the luckiest son of a bitch for it, too."

-----------------------------------

A/N: hope you enjoyed this hefty serving of pure filth you lil horndogs 💋

💕 vote, follow & comment if you're enjoying this, lovelies!

follow me @fkinavocado on tumblr for more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...