Tickles Between us

By mikaylaLharris

This is about a group of friends who love to hang out and tickle each other! But wait... are there some feeli... More

You can do it... SAY IT!
Hide and Seek
Double Trouble
Claire
Confess
Orlando Trip: Part 1
Orlando Trip: Part 2
Feel better
The Date
Feel better... Now?
Raina
Three magic words
Claire and Holt

Pranked!

386 4 4
By mikaylaLharris

Claire and I were lying on her bed. The boys were off doing something with their dad today, so we were pretty lonely. "I can't believe I'm finally dating Holt!" Claire beams.

"I know! I told you that you two were made for each other. I'm so happy for you Claire!" I say as I toss a small ball above my head.

Claire reaches over and catches it before I could. "I have a devilish plan, that may just backfire on us." She says sitting up.

"It depends on what it is..." I say slowly.

"Revenge! I think we should go to the boys house and prank them somehow." I looked surprised at her. I knew if we went through with this, we would get the tickling of a lifetime.

"Slow down, Claire. Haven't you thought about what would happen if they caught us?" I say, trying to actually use my brain unlike her.

"Yeah, but their mom said they should be gone all day. I know their mom won't mind if we go over there and do a harmless prank!" She seems to have her mind made up.

I can't lie, it would be nice to get the boys back somehow, especially after learning Luke wasn't ticklish. "Okay, I'm in." I say, knowing that by the end of today, I'm going to regret those words.

We get up, toss on our shoes and race downstairs. "Hey, Mrs. Myers. Do you mind if we go to your house?"

She pauses from drinking her tea, "What for, girls?" All I can think is please say no!

"We're going to get the boys back for all the torture they've given us. We're going to play a little prank on them." Claire beams as if this is the best idea in the world.

Mrs. Myers looks at us curiously. "You do know that if you are caught, they will get you back 10 fold?" Claire and I nod. "Sure. Good luck girls. I won't say a word!" She tosses us the keys and we head two houses down.

We double check that their dad's car is gone and then we enter the house. I just realized this is my first time being in their house and it's just as gorgeous as Claire's. "Stop gawking at the house, we're on a mission." Claire whispers.

"Why are we whispering?" I whisper to her.

She stands up straight, "I don't know. Come on, their rooms are up here." We go upstairs and we stop in front of their doors.

"So what's the plan?" I ask.

"Honestly, I didn't think we'd make it this far." She admits.

"Claire!" I whine. "You have me risking my neck and have no idea what we should do?"

"Calm down. Look, let's head to the store first. I have an idea." I groan as she drags me out of the house.

We get to the store and we go down the boys isle. Claire runs to a section and she jumps up, excitedly. "Holt has this exact same shirt!" She exclaims.

I look at the pink shirt and knew there was no way he owned it. "Are you color blind, Claire? That's pink. I'm pretty sure his shirt is white."

"I know, but the prank I'm going to play on them is to make them think we dyed all of their favorite white tshirts pink." She beams. "All we gotta do is toss these and some other clean clothes in the dryer and hide the original items. They won't even know until maybe tomorrow!"

I shrug my shoulders and admitting to myself that it was kind of genius. We buy all of the clothes they have and race back to the boys house. We find the exact matches and put them in a book bag. Claire grabs the pink clothes and a few other clean clothes and drops them in the dryer. We started to panic once we heard the front door begin to unlock. "We gotta get out of here!" I panic whisper.

"Come with me." Claire says and we dart out of the backyard and run back to her house.

Once we're safe we each take deep breaths and start to laugh our heads off. "They are going to kill us but it's so worth it." I say and Claire nods as she's laughing.

••••••••••••••••••••
The next day
••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to a knock on my door. "Ugh. It's open." I manage to moan.

Claire barges in and shakes me. "They know!"

I sit up and push her hands off of me. "Slow down, what do you mean?"

She takes a deep breath. "Holt just FaceTimed me and he had on a pink shirt that we bought yesterday. He said he can't believe that his mom messed it up so he went to his mom and then she denied it even though I texted her and begged her to say she did. Then he said he's going to call me back so he could check the cameras. I didn't know there were cameras and then he just texted me and said that were dead! They're on their way over now." She spits out a lightening speed.

I'm shocked I even understood it all, but I was angry at her for talking me into this mess. "I didn't want to do this in the first place and now I'm going to get tickled tortured thanks to you!" I shout.

"Hey, you could have said no! Don't break on me now!" Just then, Holt and Luke walk in my room angrily.

Holt grabs Claire and hoisted her over his shoulder and stormed out. Luke comes and sits next to me in his pink Polo shirt. I try my best not to laugh, but it was pretty funny. "Hey, little girl, do you know anything about this?" He says in between his teeth.

I shake my head. "About what? And why are your clothes pink?" I ask with a small giggle.

He pounces on top of me. "I tried to be nice about this, but you want things done the hard way." He grabs my hands and pins my hands above my head. "Last chance to be honest."

I'm already squirming, thinking about the torture I'm about to receive. "Luhuhuhke. Ihihih don't knowohhoohoh." I lie.

"You asked for it." With that he started to tickle my pits as hard as he could. I threw my head back with laughter and kicked my legs as hard as I could. "What happened to my clothes, little girl."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH IHIHIHIH DOHOHOHOHOHNT KNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOW!!!!" I lie. He seemed to get angry at that response because he whipped out some handcuffs and cuffed me to the bed. "Whyhyhyhy dohoho you hahahave hahahand cuffs." I ask, nervously.

"I saw what you and Claire did. Until you admit it and tell me where my clothes are, you are going to be tortured like no other." He then darts his hands in both my pits and I screech with laughter. "This could be all over if you would just admit it."

I couldn't admit it. It was too funny. This was definitely tickle torture but it's so worth it to prank the boys after all they've done to us. "I DOGOHOHOHONT KNOHOHOHOHOHOHOW! AHHHHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHEHSEHEHEHEHHEH!" I plead.

Luke simply shook his head and continued to torture my pits for the next 10 minutes. "Still not giving it up? Fine. I wonder what happens when I press this button..." I look up and watch in horror as he wiggles his finger above my belly button.

I throw my head back and brace for impact. I wanted him to just thrust it in there but instead he slowly inched it in, tickling every inch of it on the way. I was hysterical. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHEHEH BUHUHUHUHUHUHTOHOHOHN!! CRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!! MMMHABAHAHAHAHA!" I'm thrashing and twisting my body, desperately trying to escape his fingers.

"Just admit it and tell me where they are." He shrugged as he casually tickled the life out of me.

"NEHEHEHEHEVVERRRR!" I manage to say bravely. He shrugged again and then started to tickled my sides while his finger was torturing my navel. "AHAHAHAHAHAHHA IHIHIHIHI CAHAHAHAHNT TAHAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIHIT!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH FUHUHUHUHUHHUHDGEEHEEHHE!"

"Tickle tickle, little prankster. Give up the deets and it's aaaalllll over!" He teases.

I can't take this anymore and I finally crack after 25 minutes of sheer torture. "OHOHOHOHKAY OKAY! IHIHIHIHL TEHEHEHEHELLL YOUUUUUUU!" He finally stops tickling me and places his hand on my belly as I catch my breath. "We did it. We took your clothes and replaced the same ones with pink clothes. There in the bookbag in Claire's room."

He takes a deep breath. "Thank you for your honesty." He leans over and gives me a slow and soft kiss.

I tug at the restraints. "Can you let me go now, babe?"

He sucked in air and said, "No can do, princess. You now need to be punished for pranking me."

My eyes bulged out. "Wait! You said if I told you! NOHOHOHOHOHO! THIHIHIHIHS ISNT FAHAHAHAHAHAHIR!!!!" I start to scream as he goes back to tickling my pits. This time he lightly tickled them, making my skin crawl with ticklish agony. "STAHAHAHAHAHAHHAP IHIHIHIHIM SOHOHOHORRYYY!"

"Too bad, little girl. I wonder what happens when I tickle these." He gets off of me and walks towards my feet. I start to kick to keep him away, but he quickly caught them and held them tight.

He wiggled his fingers teasingly. "Babe please don't do THIGIHIHIHIHS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA FRIHIHIHIHIHICKKKK! AHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE!" I'm cry out as I feel him scratch away at my defenseless soles. My laughter picked up and octave when he grabbed a near by brush and brushed the crap out of them. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSEEEEEEE!" I thrash and try to kick away but he was too strong. I was helpless and could only lie there and take the torture.

He continued to play with my feet for the next 20 minutes, leaving me with tears streaming down my cheeks. My voice was almost gone when he finally stopped and came back to my face. "What did we learn?" He asks as he places his hand on my belly.

I'm panting hard, trying my best to catch my breath. "Never... prank... you." I manage to say.

"Good girl!" He kisses me and finally unties me. I can hear Claire still laughing her head off. She either really meant it about not cracking or she cracked late and this is her punishment. Either way, I was glad it wasn't me.

I look up at Luke, "Sorry, babe. But, you guys always tickle us, we just wanted a little revenge." I admit.

"I get it. Just know that your pranks and get backs have consequences." He said as he pulled me into his lap.

"Can I at least get kisses for all the torture?" I ask, cutely.

"Of course!" He pulled me into a long hard kiss and we fall into the bed making out.

I may be apart of a ticklish relationship but I'm okay with it. I have a hot boyfriend who really cares about me. Plus, he has the softest lips in the world, so it makes up for it. I don't think I'll be pulling anymore pranks on him anytime soon, though. Claire is on her own!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325 36 23
Two friends, slowly falling in love with each other. One has a girlfriend, the other has a new friendahip.
250 2 15
Two friends who have always been comfortable with each other see they might have something more...
50.9K 835 70
Two individuals that felt hostility toward each other cross paths again, in a babysitting job. Will they feel hatred? or maybe... affection?
1K 11 19
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...