The Illusion Of Us

By KLastella

In "The Illusion of Us," Ava and Ethan are the embodiment of a perfect love story. Celebrating six years of s... More

A Note to Readers
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
...Let Me Know...
(TWIST) CHAPTER ONE
(TWIST) CHAPTER TWO
(TWIST) CHAPTER THREE
(TWIST) CHAPTER FOUR
(TWIST) CHAPTER FIVE
(TWIST) CHAPTER SIX
(TWIST) CHAPTER SEVEN
(TWIST) CHAPTER EIGHT
(TWIST) CHAPTER NINE
(TWIST) CHAPTER TEN
(TWIST) CHAPTER ELEVEN
(TWIST) CHAPTER TWELVE
(TWIST) CHAPTER THIRTEEN

It's Done!

2.6K 21 11
By KLastella

Hello Readers,

I hope this message finds you well and safe. I must extend my sincerest apologies for the delay in releasing the latest chapters of our journey together. Unexpectedly, a severe snowstorm swept through our state, leaving many of us, including myself, without electricity for more than two days. This unexpected turn of events has unfortunately impacted our scheduled updates, and I deeply regret any inconvenience or disappointment this has caused you.

As we resume our tale, I also want to share a crucial note regarding the upcoming storyline. The chapters ahead promise twists and turns that may seem to diverge from the path we've previously walked. Please view these developments as intentional plot twists, designed to add depth and surprise to our shared narrative. While these moments might not align perfectly with the original storyline you've grown to know, they are crafted with the purpose of enriching our story's universe and providing new dimensions to our characters and their journeys.

I'm grateful for your understanding, patience, and continued support. Your enthusiasm and engagement with the story mean the world to me, and I'm excited to venture into these new chapters together. Let's embrace the unexpected and see where these twists take us!

klastella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 994 61
What would you do if you lost who you thought was your soulmate? Leah is absolutely heartbroken when her boyfriend Alex decides to end their one year...
431K 7.2K 51
Love. I was such a fool for falling in love. All it gave me was pain and suffering. -------------------- 6 years ago he broke my heart and left me...
42.2K 2.1K 48
His heart was the key to his love. His heart was a wonderful broken place. His heart was mine and my heart was his. The problem was how long were we...
929 74 22
"Baby, I hate that you lost your memory. I hate that you forgot what happened. But if you looked me in the eye now and if I told you what really happ...