DESTINED

By parkkim_fics

Love is different for everyone...let's see what happens when two hopeless romantic best friends find their fo... More

β™‘
Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.

34.

20 1 0
By parkkim_fics

Just wanted to let you know , you guys can follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I would appreciate if you just leave me alone for a while," she exclaimed as she shut the door in my face.

I sighed and took a step back.

"I'll wait until you calm down," I said as I stood there, unwilling to leave her alone, especially when she's emotionally disturbed.

When I took her to the cell where that motherfucker Tomer was held captive by me, don't even ask me how I did that, I have my ways.

She was shocked.

The first thing she asked was,

"How?"

She didn't ask further.

Eventually, my love didn't budge and confronted him for his deeds.

I won't lie; at a certain point, I was afraid of her.

The cruelty she showed today proved that she is dangerous when she is angry.

The first thing she did was pour a bucket of boiling hot water on him to make him conscious.

And when he woke up, she asked for a hot iron rod.

Taking it, she burned his skin.

His screams echoed throughout the cell, but she turned deaf to his screams.

Later, she literally rubbed salt all over his wounds

I think she took 'jale pe namak chidakna' too seriously

Not stopping there.

She took a pocket knife heated it and made cuts where his previous wounds were

The process was slow making it more painful for him

Her face seemed like she was enjoying his pain

The shocking revelation was that she had proof against him.

Additionally, there were other girls too, who were victims of his disgusting deeds.

I learned that she has been gathering information about him for about a year now.

Initially, her curiosity was just about his whereabouts, but when she discovered this, it was shocking for her too.

She would have let him go if it was about her, I know. But that bastard crossed his limits when he did those disgusting things with those little girls.

There were also two cases filed against him, but unfortunately, they were not able to arrest him due to his political connections.

My family didn't even know a single thing about this.

He always used to pretend to be good in front of us, but we never knew he was a monster in disguise.

She ripped off his nails, even his skin, and made him gulp down those shits

Eww that was disgusting

After being satisfied, she finally stopped.

He was still alive, barely breathing.

She then asked to burn him alive.

That.Was.Brutal

She left immediately after that, and I followed her, not before giving a glance to Agastya, who had been standing beside me the whole time.

She exited the cell and ran her hands through her hair, trying to calm down.

She looked around, trying to find a way out of there, but couldn't find any.

This place was incredibly confusing.

Understanding her situation, I got her out of there.

She didn't utter a word.

When we reached her apartment, she rushed upstairs.

And now, here we are.

I stood there all night, leaning against the door.

It was early morning, but sleep was far away from me.

She was eerily silent, not a sound coming from inside.

I was losing my patience.

Finally after battling with my thoughts, with the spare key in hand, I entered the apartment.

As I entered, silence enveloped me.

I looked around, hoping to find her, but she was nowhere to be seen.

I walked towards her room; the door was open, so I entered slowly, making sure not to make any noise.

Inside, I found her sitting on the floor, leaning against the bed with headsets on, her eyes closed.

I approached her cautiously.

Sensing my presence, she opened her eyes and saw me.

A wave of emotions passed through her eyes, seemingly lost in unnecessary thoughts.

I sat beside her, and she removed her headsets.

Silence surrounded us; neither of us initiated conversation.

"What are you thinking?" I asked in a low voice.

She looked at me uncertainly.

"Do you still want to be with me?" she whispered.

I knew she had these doubts; sooner or later, I would have to address them.

"Of course I do. Why would you ask such a stupid question?" I replied sharply, turning towards her.

"No, I mean, after everything you found out, after what I did today to him, and considering he was close to you," she replied slowly.

I sighed and pulled her onto my lap.

She looked surprised but relaxed into my embrace.

I stroked her hair as she leaned against my shoulder.

"Your actions were justified. The moment I found out about his deeds, he was dead to me," I reassured her.

Once again, silence fell between us.

"What about Auntie? How did you capture him? And why do you know that place?" she finally asked, unable to contain her curiosity.

I took a deep breath before answering honestly,

"She knows everything. She couldn't say anything when I confronted him and asked him to leave my house, while she refused to join him. I seized the opportunity and asked Agastya to kidnap him."

I continued, "Agastya and I have been friends since college. We completed our degrees together. Later, I took over my dad's company, while his father used to rule over Rajasthan, so he had no other option than to take his position as the eldest in his family." She looked up at me, surprised.

"He has so many contacts; he even works against illegal activities, so he had to step into the underworld," I explained.

"You can't be serious right now," she exclaimed.

I chuckled at her reaction.

"I am," I replied.

"That guy is too annoying to rule a state. How does he even handle everything?" she wondered aloud.

I laughed at her remark.

"You'll get to know him once you spend time with him. He's different when he's at work, but with his family, he's a completely different person," I answered.

She sighed and leaned back against my shoulder.

"That shouldn't concern me right now. My main concern is that I committed a murder, and what about his family?" she whispered, returning to the topic at hand.

"That shouldn't concern you. He deserved what he got for what he did to you and those other girls. He deserves worse, and you gave him that. I'm proud of you for what you did today," I said, kissing her head.

She nestled into me, feeling content.

"And what about... I mean, won't you judge me for m-my s-sca?" she asked hesitantly, bringing up the topic again.

Before she could say anything more, I held her jaw and pulled her in for a kiss.

It was passionate, a bit rough, pouring all my emotions into it, trying to ensure she never thought of herself in that way again.

Finally, after a while, I pulled away and stared into her eyes before saying,

"I think that's enough to make you forget about the unnecessary doubts you've been having." She timidly nodded.

"Good," I said, patting her head.

She rested on me, and I caressed her back.

"I love you," she confessed.

"These words will never be enough to express the feelings I have for you, but still, I love you," I said, kissing her head.

She looked up at me and gave me a weird look.

"That was cringe, you know," she said, scrunching her nose.

"Seriously?" I said, offended.

She nodded.

"Tumhare Wattpad se he sikha hai," I said, shrugging.

Her eyes widened. "Wattpad?" she stammered.

"What? You think I wouldn't figure out why you always giggle and blush while looking at your phone?" I said.

She gave me an offended look.

"Are you checking my phone?" she exclaimed, gasping.

I chuckled.

"Nope, Veer told me," I said with a sheepish smile.

"As expected, he's going to die today," she exclaimed,

I laughed too.

"It's okay; he was just giving me a few pieces of advice," I said.

We spent the morning talking like that, and she even received a call from Siya asking about her whereabouts.

She patiently told her everything.

I expected Siya to be shocked, but I was surprised when she said,

"Why didn't you call me? I could have helped too. At least I could have given you some ideas."

These girls are unbelievable.

WORD COUNT-1432

Hope you like this chapter 

Comment down your thoughts and vote for next part 😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 291 23
Their families are friends but they hate each other. He thinks her is an immature , stubborn , and spoiled girl with childish behaviour . And she t...
4.3K 160 22
One cold hearted, emotionless king and the other soft, caring, kind- hearted, bubbly girl both having a very dark past deep inside them. When these t...
555 14 34
Two young entrepreneurs fall inlove in an arranged marriage. Things get tough when the truth about one of their successes is revealed and puts one of...