Farjaad And His Wife!

By Muznamalik18

Hi guys! This is me trying to pen down my ideas related to these two hope you like it! More

Farmeed OS
A Surprise (Part 1)
A Surprise (Part 2)
Embracing a New Role
Stepping into a new world
Starting of Forever (Alternate Rukhsati Scene)
Joy and Bliss
An Expedite
Blending Lives
What A Child!!
Rekindling something special
Rekindling something special (Part 2)
Rekindling something special (Part 3)
Yearning
The first festival
The Honeymoon
Healing
Truly a sacrifice

Love and care

308 21 28
By Muznamalik18

The night was passing and the stars shone while the moon was slowly trying to get away from the night sky. The dawn was just going to break and the blanket of darkness was coming off slowly. The darker colours of the sky were turning lighter and a peaceful silence was observed. People were sleeping some in their dreamlands and some tossing and turning with something on their minds.

Meanwhile a couple in the Khan Bahadur residence was in deep sleep cuddling with each other, lighter smiles on both of their faces. A contentment visible in their demeanours. That was their routine they can't sleep properly without one another they need each other's warmth and embrace, wrapped up like a cocoon.
All of a sudden Umeed's eyebrows scrunched and lips turned down a pained expression forming on her face. She got up trying to get out of Farjaad's big arms not wanting to wake him up. Getting up slowly she tip toed into the washroom and closed the door in such a manner that it doesn't make a sound.
On the other hand, Farjaad feeling the absence of his Umeed opened his eyes slightly and raked them finding her. Seeing the washroom light turned on he slept again with one arm under his head and other on his eyes.

Umeed groaned when another wave of pain hit her. Her periods are here. They are early this time. She had planned her activities according to her cycle but this time nature had other plans. Getting her routine done she put her hands on the washroom slab as another cramp came and her eyes close shut tightly. Whimpering lightly she washed her hands and went back to the bedroom. Seeing Farjaad turned towards the other side in a deep sleep she smiled lightly but than again closed her eyes as the cramps were getting stronger. This is what always happens with her. Climbing on the bed she laid down and pulled the duvet up on her trying to sleep but the pain was hard. When it's intensity lessened somehow Umeed went to sleep while whimpering lightly and groaning.

The sun rose and now the sky was bathing in the golden daylight. The birds were flying and people started their daily routine. Farjaad woke up and turned his alarm off but when he was going to wake Umeed up he saw her curled up in a ball knees near her chest and arms around them. Slight whimpers were coming out of her lips even though she was sleeping. Farjaad understood what might be the matter but then confusion appeared on his face as he clearly remembers her period date. Picking his phone up and opening the tracker app he installed, he checked and yes they were early this time. Getting up he moved towards the drawer of their wardrobe and pulled out a hot water bag, filling it up with hot water and checking the heat level he walked back towards Umeed and kissing her forehead he put the hot water bag on her lower abdomen after slightly pulling her shirt up and then pulled the duvet back on her tucking her in. This gave relief to her to some extent as her demeanour changed slightly. Farjaad then went inside the closet taking out the most comfortable clothes for her and ironed them up. Taking a bath himself and getting dressed up in a casual T paired with regular jeans he picked up his car keys and went to the market to buy some things. On the way he called his assistant asking her to clear his schedule for the upcoming 3 days and that no one should call him. Cutting the call he parked the car and hopped off quickly taking the shopping cart and grabbing all the things he knew they'll need later. Paying the bill and picking up those big shopping bags he walked back towards the car put them inside and sat back in. Starting the car he drove back home picking up a bouquet of roses on the way.

When he came back Umeed was still asleep but was restless. Checking her again he sighed thinking that this girl is in pain and he hates it whenever she's in pain it hurts him too. Wiping the lone tear that escaped her closed eyes gently with his thumb he pecked her lips gently and got up again. Going back into the kitchen he made piping hot tea for her with some waffles she loves topping them up with chocolate syrup and some cream. Grabbing the tray he went back upstairs seeing Umeed already awake smiling at her he walked towards her putting the tray on the bed side table he sat beside her saying

"Good morning beautiful!"

Umeed smiled her eyes showing that she's still in pain. Replying with a meek "Good morning" receiving a kiss from her husband he took her hands in his slightly rubbing them. Grabbing the tray he put it on the bed and said

"Here's your breakfast my queen"

She smiled looking at her husband and he fed her the waffles and she asked him to eat as well. Finishing the breakfast Farjaad asked her to stay right there and that he'll be right back. Going inside the bathroom he filled the bathtub up with lukewarm water and added some lavender oil and body wash in it. Umeed loves the smell of lavender and it also helps in reducing her pain. Picking up the scented candles he lit them up and set them on the edge of the bathtub. Dropping some rose petals inside dimming the lights up, he checked whether he missed something or not. Nodding satisfyingly he came back to the bedroom where Umeed was sitting scrolling through her phone. Looking at him she smiled and put the phone aside she asked

"Kahan gae the?"

"You'll see now come on let's take you to take a bath meri jaan"

And with that he picked her up while Umeed said

"Farjaad mein khud chali jaon gi choti bachi to nhi hun na it's normal"

"Han ho ga normal or mere liay bhi apni biwi ko queen treatment dena normal hy especially when she's in pain. So keep quiet Mrs. Farjaad Khan and let your husband take care of you"

Kissing her forehead he walked back towards the bathroom with her in his arms and when Umeed saw everything he did she smiled her eyes watery a light gasp left her mouth.

"Ye sub. Ye aap ny kia hy"

He just smiled looking at her and nodded putting her down opening her hair from the bun he said.

"Now get inside I'll be right back"

And with that he got out giving her some privacy and went to pick up her clothes he ironed before. Knocking the bathroom door and getting in after hearing her approval he put the clothes on the vanity and walked towards her who was sitting in the bathtub with her eyes closed.

"This is so soothing Farjaad thankyou so much"

And he smiled before saying

"Sirf thankyou?"

Umeed hit him on the arm and both of them started laughing.

"Jokes apart wifey no need for thanks it's my duty."

And he kissed her again standing behind her taking her already wet her in his hands he picked up her shampoo and started washing her hair. Lathering them up and massaging her scalp in a soothing manner Farjaad asked

"Does it feel good?"

She just hummed too absorbed in the calmness of his action. Washing her hair up and asking her to finish up and call him after that he went outside asking Anthony to make her favourite dishes in lunch coming back he saw her in her bathrobe her wet hair sticking to her face. Setting them behind her ear he made her sit on the vanity chair and started blow drying her hair. Getting done he asked her to come outside when she's dressed up and went and sat on the bed while searching of more ways to reduce her period pain.

When Umeed was done she came outside and Farjaad smiled at her widening his arms and she came towards him snuggling into his chest. After some time she mumbled

"I'm still sleepy"

"Then go to sleep meri jaan"

Kissing her head he laid her down and covered her up with the duvet turning the lights off after she went to sleep he went downstairs to check what Anthony is up to.

Umeed woke up listening to Farjaad's voice and his fingers running through her hair. He was saying

"Umeed meri jaan uth jao chalo lunch karein. Aa jao shabash"

She nodded eyes half open and got up to wash her hands and both of them went downstairs to have lunch.

After lunch, they came back to their room and Farjaad asked whether she wants to watch a movie. After she agreed he asked her to pick a movie and went to get some snacks. He came back and Umeed already picked up 'Tangled' to watch. Smiling and shaking his head he walked towards her and pulled her on himself put the snacks on the bed side table and Umeed kissed him before playing the movie. Both of them watched the movie with Umeed swooning over Flynn Rider and Farjaad getting jealous of an animated character and kissing her in between to get her attention and to boast that Flynn Rider is fictional and she can't have him. Umeed just laughed and rolled her eyes. Finishing the movie up he saw Umeed sniffing tears rolling down her eyes he got worried and said.

"Umeed kia hua han? Dard ho raha hy are you alright? Ro kion rhi ho batao mujhe hmm?"

She sniffed and said

"I'm ok *sniff* I'm just *sniff* happy *sniff* she got everything she deserves *sniff*. And that *sniff* I also have you my prince charming"

He just sighed, relieved that she's ok and then shook his head taking her in his arms kissing her forehead he said.

"And you are the brunette princess I love"

She smiled at him and they both talked and cuddled after dinner and went back to sleep Umeed was so grateful for his love and care and was determined to give him more love than he ever thought of.

______________________________________

Ook guys as promised here you go. Tell me how it was. Drop the comments love y'all 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 460 22
Hii guys!! Fairy Tale 2 is already on air but here i will going to write a another story on my "FARMEED" which is totally opposite to the show but ch...
7.2K 638 8
She loved someone else but has to marry him to save her love from the problem. He married to her for his daughter and to take his revenge. But they b...
12.3K 585 27
"I am here with another story on Farjaad and Umeed which is totally opposite to the drama. This is not a light mood story, it is a serious and differ...
28.1K 1.6K 20
Its been 2 years since they last saw each other. 2 years since Umeed Pasha had barged into his monotonous life and changed him for good. 2 years sinc...