Yearning

It was a beautiful  morning and the environment was beautiful. The air was filled with the scent of the blooming flowers, hibernating creatures were getting up and the birds were happy chirping and flying around. Spring brought a wave of happiness and sense of new beginnings all over.

But sadness was looming around in the Khan Bahadur house. Umeed was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed infront of her and arms around herself. Eyebrows furrowed and her sad pout on her lips. Meanwhile, Farjaad was sitting infront of her forcing a smile. He sighed and put his hand on her cheek. Tilting her chin upwards making her eyes meet his. He broke the silence
"Acha na Umeed, baat to karo mujh sy. Tumhein pata hy na mujhe meri Umeed hasti muskurati uchalti koodti achi lagti hy"

Umeed met his eyes sadness visible in them, her lips wobbled as she tried hard not to let the tears that were pricking her eyes fall. And she said her voice shaky

"Baat nhi karein aap mujh sy, itni door ja rahe hein or itne lambe time k liay or mujhe bataya bhi nhi, aakhir haq halal ki biwi hun mein aap ki jise aap k baghair rehne ki aadat nhi hy. Kese karun gi mein ye. Or woh bhi aik do din nhi poore 3 maheene"

And with that a lone tear fell on her cheek which Farjaad wiped off with his thumb and said,

"Meri Jaan, meri zindagi ye to abhi thori der pehle mujhe call aai hy k the person incharge there had a family emergency so I had to fill in for him. Mujhe pehle pata hota to bata deta na. Ab rona to band karo Umeed tumhein pata hy mein tumhari aankhon mein aansu nhi dekh sakta or khaas tor py apni waja sy to bilkul nhi. Or rahi baat mere baghair rehne ki to mere liay bhi asaan nhi hoga na saat samandar paar apni itni pyari or khoobsurat haseen biwi sy door rehna. Magar ye waqt bhi guzar jae ga Insha Allah hmm? Or dekho kia haal karlia hy apna, chalo ab chup hojao warna-"

And he whispered something in her ear making her eyes go wide and she slapped his chest and he was looking at her smirking. But then Umeed was also his wife, grabbed his collars with both of her hands pulled him towards herself and crashed her lips with his. Farjaad was not expecting this and his  eyes widened, he was in shock and wasn't kissing her back but Umeed bit his lips bringing him out of his trance and he closed his eyes. His hands went around both of her cheeks and he started kissing her back. Their lips moved in urgency, like they wanted to have this kiss before they get separated from each other for three long months. Farjaad was going to a business trip to Australia which was a major headstart to his business spreading around the world and this meeting was the key. The person incharge suddenly had something personal to attend so Farjaad was asked to attend the meeting at the morning and now he was here telling his wife and as he expected she was extremely sad.

After devouring each other for minutes they broke the kiss panting, foreheads connected and eyes closed. Ticking her hair behind her ear Farjaad spoke, voice hoarse and deep,

"I'll never get tired of this. *Chuckle* Damn I'll miss you babygirl"

Umeed looked at him blush coating her cheeks and eyes darkened. Looking into her siren eyes Farjaad kissed her again. She whimpered and her fingers went into his hair. Farjaad pushed her into the bed and after a makeout session Umeed tapped his shoulders and said,

"Alright big man let's get your packing done"

Farjaad groaned not ready to leave but Umeed pushed him and ran towards the closet to get his suitcases and started putting his clothes and other essentials inside them while Farjaad laid down on the bed his arm under his head and kept looking at the love of his life all busy in setting his things, she kept talking about which things he would need and he was just admiring her with a smile on his face.