𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 || 𝐽𝑢𝑗𝑢...

By Anime_Fan737

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!𝑱𝑱𝑲 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... More

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Update
Prologue
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - I ᴍᴇᴛ Yᴜᴜᴊɪ?!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - Gʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - Sᴄᴀʀʏ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴏᴇʏ Sᴜʙsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Vᴏʟᴄᴀɴᴏ Gᴜʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - Tʜᴇ Aʟɪᴇɴ Rᴇᴠᴇᴀʟs Iᴛsᴇʟғ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 - I Sᴀᴠᴇᴅ Hɪᴍ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 - Vᴇɴᴏᴍ Lɪᴋᴇs Aᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ Kɪʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mɪssɪᴏɴ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - I Mᴀᴅᴇ Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ Cʜᴏᴋᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 - Lᴏɴᴇsᴏᴍᴇ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 - Pᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 - Cᴀɴ ᴍʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 - Is Vᴇɴᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 - Iɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 - Aᴍ I ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 - A ᴍᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴɢ ᴜs ඞ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 - Sʜɪʙᴜʏᴀ's ʜᴇʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 - Fᴇᴀʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 - Gᴜɪʟᴛʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 - Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ's ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 - A ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 - Fᴜɢɪᴛɪᴠᴇs

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 - Tʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇʏ

1K 77 54
By Anime_Fan737

"I'm still wondering why I have to be executed."

"It's your fault!"

"I don't want to regret the way I lived!"

"But what are you going to do when someone you saved kills someone else in the future?"

"When you die, you should be surrounded by people."

"It's been decided that you'll be secretly executed."

"I've already decided how I'm going to die."

"That would mean people cursed me and my mom with those hearts!"

"What is a proper death?"

"The value of life would become ambiguous... I wouldn't even understand the importance of those I care about anymore. And that scares me."

"It's your fault!"

"When you die, you should be surrounded by people."

"Help others."

"Guess I can't afford to die now."

"So I've never once regretted saving you."

"We're accomplices."

"I won't lose again."

"Then I'm gonna win."

"Apologize... to my brothers in the afterlife!"

"You're a strong kid, so help others."

"Are you ready to witness it, Itadori-kun?"

"People die. There's no stopping that. So I wanted them to at least have proper deaths."

"Are you going to blame your grandfather when you're killed by a curse, too?"

"... and have lots of them watching over me when I die."

"But tears were shed over the lives I ended tonight."

"People are going to die because you live!"

You walk after Yuuji, silence hanging heavily between the both of you as Yuuji slightly sways at every step he makes. You didn't have the soul to comfort him knowing that he's too out of it to understand your words.

Nanami. You were both nearing him whilst you prepare to save him, there was no possible way you would let him die. Your heart beats erratically against your ribcage about the thought of Nanami dying.

You hear rapid footsteps fade away from you, snapping out of your trance you see Yuuji running. You follow after him, Venom right beneath your skin to grab Nanami out of Mahito's way.

Yuuji's strangled pants echo in your ears as you run next to him, descending the stairs and turning the corner to see Nanami half burnt. You look at him with wide eyes, you knew he would look like this but it was horrible to see it in person.

"You're here?" Nanami's tired voice questions to the blue haired curse behind him, who rests his hand on his back "I've been here. The whole time. Shall we chat for a bit?"

Yuuji slowly evens his breaths, watching the scene with pure horror as he struggles to move his body "You and I have gone at it a few times, after all."

You take a deep breath, unable to blink your eyes fearing that Mahito would do something at the mere second you close your eyes momentarily.

Mahito turns his head towards the both of you, a coy smirk hanging on his lips when he sees you and Yuuji together, petrified as you both look at him.

"Nanamin..." Yuuji's broken voice quietly calls out as he steps forward, your heart clenches at the sound of Yuuji's voice while you slowly near Mahito and Nanami, taking small steps.

"Itadori-kun. L/N-chan." Nanami calls out, making you freeze in your spot as Yuuji takes another step to near him, a shaky breath exiting his lips as he looks at Nanami.

Nanami slightly turns his head to look at the both of you, his arms limp devoid of strength to fight anymore. A soft smile crawls on his lips "You take it from here."

Squelch!

Mahito's arm is suddenly ripped off of his body, Venom's tendril wrapping around Nanami's waist securely and bringing him next to Yuuji.

A low growl resonating through the area as a panther stands in front of Mahito, its wings tucked to its sides while its claws dig onto the ground beneath it.

Ah. You forgot about the creatures you had summoned. You were so caught up with fear and dread that you completely forgot about your cursed technique abilities.

The panther bears its fangs at Mahito as it hisses menacingly, Mahito stares in suprise, he didn't hear nor sense the cursed energy from the panther, he was more focused on trying to use his technique on Nanami.

Mahito slightly scowls at the disruption when the realization downs on him. Mahito touches the panther before it had time to react at his movement, his hand on the snout of the panther while he chants his technique on him.

The panther explodes, blood splattering before the chunks of flesh turn into ash slowly, white particles floating up to the air and going towards you while the panther's body dissolves.

You go to your knees as you feel agonizing pain coursing through your entire body after the panther dies. A small hiss of pain passing through your lips while you hold onto your body tightly as if it would ease the pain you were feeling.

Tears sting into your eyes at the pain, you never felt pain like this. Your body quivers, laying on the floor unable to withstand the pain your body was currently going through.

Yuuji snaps his gaze to you in suprise and worry when he hears you hiss in pain "Y/N?" He quickly goes to your side and places his hand on you whilst he looks over you for any wounds.

"What's wrong?" Yuuji asks worriedly as his voice slowly starts to get higher, the fear that was cursing through his veins intensifying at seeing your state.

Nanami stares at you in suprise, he wasn't able to move with the burning wounds, he had already given all his energy against the sea of curses that he fought not to long ago.

Mahito stares at you in interest, slowly piecing two and two together. A grin tugging on the end of his lips as his eyes slightly widen, you didn't have Cursed Spirit Manipulation like Geto had. It was something new.

"That was yours, right? Oh, it's going to be entertaining with you in the picture now." Mahito chuckles slowly nearing you, a wide grin placed on his face as he stares at you intently.

Yuuji look at Mahito, the fear that was going through his body turning into rage, something he had felt when he thought he saw you die when you sacrificed yourself for Junpei.

Yuuji stands up, running towards Mahito, his hand clenched tightly into fists. Mahito flicks a curse towards him "Save me!" The curse morphs into a barrier.

Yuuji's eyes trembles with fear and worry momentarily, his arm reeling back before he tries to launch a punch to it, only to pause a few inches away from the face "Save me!"

Yuuji's teeth grit together, his eyebrows furrowing. Spikes erupt from the curse in front of him, aiming at Yuuji's body while he blocks his body before destroying the spikes.

The wall of the curse erupts, another curse showing with its mouth wide open as he heads towards Yuuji at a fast speed. Venom takes over your body, he grabs Nanami and takes him away from the fight.

Small groans leaving your mouth as the pain slowly subsides, Venom retreating inside your body once you're  somewhere safe. Nanami was sitting against the wall, barely conscious while the pain of the burns slowly makes itself present.

"Are you okay, L/N-chan?" He asks weakly, watching your body slowly uncurl itself since you curled yourself into a ball. You take deep breaths through gritted teeth as you slowly answer.

"I will be fine." You murmur quietly, you look over to Nanami in slight worry. Venim couldn't heal him at the moment and you couldn't have Nanami passing out.

Blue flames erupt from your body, concentrating to summon someone that could heal. It didn't require a lot of cursed energy but you had ran out, it was quite difficult.

Choyo Shuzenji, appears next to you looking over to you and Nanami in suprise "Oh, who might you two be?" She asks kindly depsite not knowing how she suddenly got here.

Choyo Shuzenji was Recovery Girl from My Hero Academia. You would always think about her when it came to healing, her quirk was to increase the natural healing abilities of the human body.

"My, my, dear you are in a terrible state." Choyo comments with slight worry as she faces Nanami, who stares in surprise and confusion.

Choyo didn't feel threatened in your presence at all, she felt like the both of you were pure hearted despite not even talking to her yet. And even if you were try something against her you couldn't, you both were in pain.

She nears Nanami and kisses his cheek "Thank you, and sorry for taking you here so abruptly." You murmur quietly as you slowly sit up, your body throbbing from the pain.

She looks over to you "So, it was you that brought me here. This young man didn't seem to have a clue either, so I assumed it was you. And it's fine, dear. He wouldn't last long if you hadn't brought me here."

You gently smile her way before you take her back to her own dimension, you barely could function anymore but you had to save more people still.

Nanami looks at you in wonder, feeling his body more light and regaining a bit of energy "How did you do that?" You look over to Nanami, the small smile still present on your features.

"I will explain when we're somewhere safe." You murmur, not wanting to have anyone near you, if you were to explain Nanami about your technique now.

Nanami nods in understanding, silence hanging in the air as the both of you slowly recover from the pain. Nanami will take a lot longer since he had grave injuries, but you wouldn't too last long to recover.

You slowly stand up once you feel that you had enough energy to start heading after Yuuji, your legs tremble as you stand. Nanami looking over you in worry.

"You shouldn't move, L/N-chan. You have to recover." You wave off his words, a tight smile tugging on your lips as you look onto his direction "I will be fine, I promise."

You hear a horse's hooves hit the ground, nearing where you were situated. You hum, you know what it was. A white pegasus appears in your field of view, walking over to you.

Nanami looks a bit confused as you gently help him up "It will send you to where Shoko and Yaga are. You can't be here since it's dangerous." You comment quietly as you help him onto the horse.

"It's dangerous for you too, L/N. You're in no condition to fight, you can barely stand up." Nanami retorts, no liking the idea of you still being in Shibuya when you barely have energy left.

You remain silent while you order the pegasus to leave, which it does as it trots to an exit. When it reaches outside, its wings strech, with a powerful flap of its wings, its up in the air, flying to Yaga and Shoko's direction.

You wobbly make your way to the faint sounds of crashes, knowing it was Yuuji and Mahito. A strained sigh leaving your lips, it had felt like an eternity of the endless fighting but in reality it had only passed four hours since this disaster happened.

Strangled pants leave you while you run, watching from some distance as Yuuji chases after Mahito. Your hands slightly tremble, fearing that you might not make it in time since you were burnt out.

You manage to speed up a bit, watching the large corridor, two Mahito's running, crossing each other and going after Yuuji and Kugisaki. Kugisaki looks confused when she sees Yuuji's frightened face and you chasing after him a bit further away.

"Itadori? Y/N?" Mahito grins widely, Yuuji streching his arm out to Kugisaki "Run, Kugisaki!" Your throat tightness, your eyes widening in utter fear and dread.

You didn't reach in time. Venom still hadn't recovered and you didn't have cursed energy left.

Please, God no.

This shouldn't be happening! You should been stopping this during this time, you had planned on saving her!

Right... Your mind was clouded to save people for Yuuji's sake and yours.

It was too late for you to summon anything even if you had the energy.

...

Slash!

You feel a presence next to you, Kugisaki suddenly out of your sight and Mahito's extremities falling to the floor. Yuuji punches the copy of Mahito, that was nearing him into the wall with a lot of force.

He then turns back in disbelief, seeing a tall black haired male with a sword in his hand and Kugisaki in his arms. An scar running down on the edge of his lips while he wears tight black tank top and loose white pants.

Toji leaves stunned Kugisaki on the floor looking over at you with a smirk "Never seen that face on you, but it is humorous." Toji chuckles quietly as he changes his grip on his sword.

Mahito seems to grow irritated of the constant saving, his extremities healing. Your body trembles in relief, your eyes nearly watering as you look at Toji.

"Thank you..." The words come out of your mouth without even thinking it, you were so eternally grateful that you had chosen to bring Geto and Toji along.

Toji smiles a bit but hides it with his usual grin "Eh, I owe you for helping my kid." He casually answers as he watches Yuuji near you and look over to him.

Yuuji overhears the conversation "Oh... Is he the father of the person you were helping when you left for twelve days?" Yuuji asks innocently, but his face serious since Mahito was near.

Before Toji can respond you nod "Yeah, his kid was suffering from a disease so I helped him out." You lie through your teeth, not wanting to explain your technique at the moment.

Toji raises an eyebrow but plays along for your sake, nodding at your statement. He turns his head to the side slightly when Mahito runs to the four of you in full speed.

His fist erupting in purple flames, attempting to hit Yuuji with a Black Flash. He quickly slices Mahito's arm off, his speed still in top shape as he kicks Mahito back with force.

His hand rests on his hip as the other one scratches the back of his head, his gaze focused on the special grade curse "This is a special grade curse now? Back then they at least putted in a bit of a fight." He taunts carelessly.

"Don't let him touch you, he can morph you into a curse." You inform as you glance to Kugisaki, still relived that she was fine. Toji hums, a smirk etching upon his lips "That's no problem."

You hum lowly, you could spare Toji a bit of time of beating up Mahito until Todo arrives. Kugisaki turns to you "You know that... dilf?" You let out a small chuckle as Yuuji looks at Kugisaki confusedly.

"Dilf?" He mutters in confusion, you ignore him as you nod "Yeah, me and his kid get along so..." You hum quietly, not saying a name since it was Megumi.

"Good pick." Kugisaki hums as she looks over to Toji, watching him slice Mahito multiple times without any mercy "But how can he have that speed when I don't feel his cursed energy? Maybe he hides it well..."

You scratch the back of your head "He doesn't have any cursed energy at all." You inform as Kugisaki looks at you in shock before she returns her gaze to Toji again.

Yuuji blinks confusingly, not grasping what you and Kugisaki are talking about "Best friend!" Todo's voice resonates, making the three of you halt, watching him walk towards the three of you.

"Todo!" Yuuji exclaims, suprised to see Todo in Shibuya. You grab Yuuji's sleeve pulling him to your side, he makes a suprised sound as you carefully wipe the blood away from his face with your sleeve.

"You should clean yourself more." You casually comment before you let go of him, your was sleeve now stained with his blood but you didn't mind.

Yuuji with blood on his face was something you didn't want to see, remembering the scene that should be taking place now. Yuuji curled up on the floor as he cries, explaining how he couldn't fight anymore.

Your heart clenches at the mere thought of it, so maybe by cleaning the blood of his face could help you feel more at ease. Yuuji looks at you in surprise, a small smile tugging on his lips despite the recent events that have taken place.

"Whatever you want, mom." Yuuji teases you before focusing on Todo and the blonde male that finally catches up. You shake your head at his comment looking over to Kugisaki.

"You're fine, no?" Kugisaki nods with a slight smile "That patch-face couldn't even land hits in me!" Kugisaki boasts proudly, wincing a bit when she moves her injured arm.

You smile gently at her, ripping the other sleeve of your shirt and patching it on her wound. Your outfit was ruined by now, but you could careless about it. Yuuji still had the one you patched on him earlier.

You wave at Todo as a greeting which he returns with a small smile, you and him didn't even talk a lot. You only heard him ramble about techniques and how Yuuji should do it in the Exchange Event.

You sigh quietly to yourself knowing that soon you would have to burst this bubble of happiness, you look over to Toji, who still toys with Mahito as he struggles to keep up with him.

Arata, the blond male goes behind Yuuji, his fingers making a form as the tips of his fingers glow at the action. He then proceeds to slap Yuuji's back, who flinches fowards and looks over his shoulder.

"I used my cursed technique on you. Listen carefully, Itadori. Your current injuries won't continue to worsen. They haven't healed, but the bleeding hasn't stopped. The pain will also gradually lessen. But this applies only to your current injuries. If you get attacked again, new wounds will still appear and they're beyond the reach of my technique."

Arata explains, omce he finishes he looks over to you and Kugisaki to check if you both had any injuries "I don't have any injuries." You hum quietly as Arata repeats the same process with Kugisaki.

An unexpected curse traps Toji, Mahito smirking in victory when he feels Kenjaku's cursed energy radiating off of it, the curse disappears with Toji in its grasp.

Everyone around you stares in disbelief, whilst you stare intently at the curse. It was Geto's curse, Kenjaku might control Geto's body and technique, but you could differentiate Geto's technique and Kenjaku since you spent enough time with him to know.

Everyone gets into a defensive stance, Arata running off since he didn't have much experience in battle. You look over to Mahito, there were several limbs sprawled around him.

You glance at Kugisaki in worry, you didn't want to risk her getting killed but you knew how stubborn she was. It would be impossible to make her back out of a fight when she still had the energy to fight.

You grab onto the back of Kugisaki's shirt, who turns to you in suprise "Can you stay with me? Venom isn't able to help me and I don't have the energy to fight." Kugisaki glances at Todo and Yuuji has they near Mahito.

"Fine. I'm doing this because I don't want you to actually die this time." She murmurs as she walks to your side, you sighing in relief that she didn't join the fight.

Soon enough the fight starts, Todo and Yuuji punching Mahito, Todo would clap and  swap places. Yuuji's fists enveloped into blue flames, using a Black Flash, sending Mahito away.

You grab Kugisaki's hand, leading her out of the underground station since you knew the fight was going to destroy a lot. Like you expected not a few minutes later, an explosion happens not too far from you and Kugisaki.

Watching Todo and Yuuji's figure fly up in the air whilst snake like curses comes out of the ground. Thankfully, you and Kugisaki weren't near enough as the ground beneath Todo and Yuuji turns into a curse.

"Try harder, Itadori! This is our last chance to curse each other!" You can hear faintly the sound of Mahito's voice. You role in this whole mess is being the supporter, with Venom in a bad state you couldn't really be an attacker.

You and Kugisaki watch from afar the fight, Mahito summoning a strong curse that fights Todo while Yuuji fights Mahito, getting distracted when Todo gets blown away by the curse's punch.

After Yuuji avoids Mahito's curses, he attempts to kick him. Mahito grabs his leg and throws him to the flat ground that Sukuna had created with his Domain Expansion.

You and Kugisaki look at each other, nodding wordlessly as the both of you run up to where they were, not joining the fight but watching it.

Todo now stands next to Yuuji, Mahito halting a few meters in front of them. Clearly displeased to see Todo's figure once again since he was yearning to fight Yuuji alone.

"It seems... you don't want me to join the fun, eh?" Todo yells, a smile etched onto his face as he stares at Mahito, Yuuji wearing a serious expression.

Your eyes widen when you remember what happens in this scene. A shadow runs past you and Kugisaki, you knew what it was, it was what you summoned earlier on.

You knew it wouldn't have time to escape Mahito 0.2 second Domain Expansion. You were bound to take the hit, this was going to hurt. Again.

The Wendigo's large body shields Todo, now standing on its hind legs and towering over him. You close your eyes, trying to brace yourself for the pain that was going to happen.

A high pitch shriek resonates, your hands instantly going up to your ears to shield the sound but it doesn't really block the noise. Venom reacts to it, unable to escape it.

Venom jumps on and out of your body as you groan in pain, Kugisaki was looking at you in worry not knowing how to comfort you. You body slightly swaying, unable to stand properly.

Yuuji looks over, watching the Wendigo as its arm starts to convulse. His eyes then go to you, remember when the panther had died you were in pain after it died "Todo! Don't let it die!"

Todo looks over to Yuuji with a bit of suprise, cutting the Wendigo's arm off swiftly. The Wendigo wails in pain, its hand clinging onto its shoulder to try to soothe the pain, blood dripping onto the floor.

Kugisaki holds you not letting you drop to the floor, Venom slowly settling when the wails stop. The Wendigo huffs in pain instead, feeling your distressed state by its wailing.

Mahito tries to go after Todo once the Wendigo returns to you side. Todo swaps places with Yuuji, making Mahito swear beneath his breath as Yuuji hits him with a Black Flash.

Mahito gets sent back by the brute force of it, Yuuji running after Mahito's crumpled body as he lays on the floor. Sending a small glance at Todo who grins at him.

Now, Todo shouldn't be in the fight anymore, he was intended to pass out after his hand got severed and by clapping Mahito's hand. But you prevented it so, how could you make this fight to run smoothly like it was supposed to?

The Wendigo faces Todo's direction, it's eyeless eyes now glowing bright red. Todo seems to notice a stare, looking over to the Wendigo as his body freezes when he sees its red eyes staring at him.

Todo's eyes roll into the back of his head, his body falling face foward as Kugisaki looks in shock at Todo's figure falling, while she holds your trembling body.

The red light dissapearing from the Wendigo's eyes once Todo's body hits the ground. Kugisaki looks over to Yuuji when he halts in his place, staring at Mahito as he places his hands onto his face.

Mahito's body convulses, a new appearance appearing. A two large spikes protruding out his elbows, a large tail appearing behind him. He didn't have eyes but he had a mouth on his face.

Mahito starts to walk after chatting with Yuuji, then starting to trot before he goes into a sprint. He avoids Yuuji's kick, his tail trying to pierce him as Yuuji holds his tail down by his foot.

Yuuji punches Mahito's side, pausing when he feels the hardness of his skin after he punches him. Mahito's spikes slice Yuuji's arm, sending him back.

Yuuji holds onto the injury, looking at Mahito fustrated. At a rapid speed Mahito and Yuuji fight, Yuuji getting more injured than Mahito since his true form was strong.

Yuuji punches Mahito but to no avail. His body was as hard as steel making it impossible for Yuuji's punches to have an affect on him. Mahito spreads his arm in delight while Yuuji throws punches at him.

Mahito shows his elbow to Yuuji as he jumps back, slicing Yuuji's cheek. A hole now revealing the side of Yuuji's teeth while he slides on the ground after Mahito punches him.

A cloud of dust blocks Yuuji of seeing Mahito, making him have advantage as he grabs Yuuji's face from the cloud of dust and smashes his head to the ground.

A large hole appearing on the floor as Mahito and Yuuji fall in. Kugisaki gasps in suprise and worry since she was now unable to see what was happening.

Your body was limp in her grasp, making her wonder if you had passed out in her arms. You didn't pass out, but you were on the verge of it.

You had to stay conscious since there was still stuff that was going to happen. You couldn't afford passing out at the moment, you didn't physically join the flights but you did summon creatures to help out secretly.

Todo sits up, blinking away the drowsiness as he looks to his side. He takes notice of the towering figure next to him as it looks down on him.

"Todo-" Kugisaki starts before Todo abruptly stands up "Where's my brother?!" Kugisaki deadpans at his question "He's in that hole." Todo nods as he runs up to the hole, Kugisaki sighing at his actions.

Kugisaki gently sits you on the floor while she sits next to you, holding your figure carefully as the Wendigo stares curiously. Kugisaki glances up at it, shivering a bit at its appearance.

"God, it's so creepy." She mutters quietly as the Wendigo huffs in response. The three of you look at Mahito's flying figure, knowing that Yuuji punched him with an inmense force.

Yuuji jumps onto the ground slowly walking over to Mahito as Todo stares proudly at his brother. Yuuji halts a few feet away from Mahito, watching  him vomit his saliva trying to find transfigured humans.

"I admit it, Mahito. I am you. I've always wanted to deny you." Yuuji's eyes lack his typical sparkle, looking down at Mahito without any emotion visible on his face.

"I didn't want to agree with what you said. But now it's different. I just want to kill you." Mahito stares at Yuuji in fear, his hair disheveled as his figure seems in a frail state.

"If you were born again as a new curse, I will kill that guy too. Even if you change your name and look, I will kill you again. There's no need for meaning or reason. Maybe centuries after my death, this act will only become meaningful."

A dark shadow expands from Yuuji, its figure like Sukuna. Where his eyes are supposed to be, it glows bright red, becoming larger as it completely overshadows Mahito.

Mahito's jaw trembles, his eyes wide as he stares at Yuuji's figure. Immense sense of fear and dread overtaking his body as his unable to move.

"I guess I must be only a cog of some great thing. I will keep killing curses before I get rusty. This is... my mission in this war." Tears spring out of Mahito's eyes, the scene around him changing.

Tall trees surrounding them, the ground full of snow as the wind blows. An fog leaving him unable to see what's up ahead as he stares at Yuuji with utter fear.

After a few seconds he forces his body to move, hastily getting up and running away from Yuuji, pants leaving his mouth as he tries to escape Yuuji.

Yuuji stands, watching at Mahito's figure running away momentarily before he walks after him. Mahito runs, struggling to keep straight as he stumbles.

White bunnies running next to him while Yuuji had black wolves walking next to him. Like a predator hunting its pray, ready to dig its claws onto the bunnies and finish the hunt.

Once Mahito reaches to an open area, he falls. One of the bunnies falling as its leg bleeds, staining the white snow beneath it while the other bunnies run past it.

Yuuji comes to a stop near Mahito once he trips, the black wolves looking at him as if their awaiting a signal to devour the bunnies. Mahito struggles to get up, crawling away from Yuuji.

He looks at his injured ankle, noticing how it was completly twisted. He watches Yuuji's shoes come into his view, dread hitting him like a tidal wave as he slowly looks up at Yuuji.

The black wolves run past them, hunting the bunnies that had ran away. Mahito yells in fear, throwing the snow at Yuuji as if it would make him go away.

He places a rock in one of them, hitting Yuuji straight in the face making him turn his head momentarily. His gaze snapping to Mahito again, his arm reeling back to put an end of this act.

Mahito jumps back, Yuuji's fist coming on contact with the ground and leaving a dent. He then proceeds to kick Mahito's body, watching him weakly trying to crawl away.

Mahito halts when onther pair of sandals appear in front of him, making him look up in recognition. Yuuji's eyes widen as he looks at the person who stands in front of Mahito.

"Geto!"

"Do you need me to save you, Mahito?"

_________________________________________

. . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .
⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Y/N L/N

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:📍Shibuya

♡𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴:
- Yuuji Itadori 66% ♡
- Megumi Fushiguro 50% ♡
- Satoru Gojo 50% ♡
- Nobara Kugisaki 58% ♡
- Ryōmen Sukuna 20% ♡
- Maki Zenin 32% ♡
- Toge Inumaki 33% ♡
- Aoi Todo 15% ♡
- Mai Zenin 11% ♡
- Kasumi Miwa 25% ♡
- Noritoshi Kamo 10% ♡
- Kokichi Muta 15% ♡
- Kento Nanami 27% ♡
- Junpei Yoshino 21% ♡
- (Ŕ̵̠̬́e̶̖̟͂̑͠d̵̮͑͆͑̈́ạ̵͐c̷̘̲̈́̾t̷̢̥̙̎͘ë̶͔̰́͆̆̚d̶̨̹͉̋͘͝) 35% ♡
- Toji Fushiguro 12% ♡
- Suguru Geto 8% ♡
- Choso 2% ♡

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴:

♡ ⇧ Nobara Kugisaki is grateful that your friend saved her !

♡ ⇧ Yuuji Itadori appreciates you more after saving Nobara Kugisaki and Kento Nanami !

♡ ⇧ Kento Nanami is thankful that you saved him !

An Error has been detected in Aoi Todo's percentage !

. . . STATUS: Alive . . .

Cᴜʀsᴇᴅ Tᴇᴄʜɴɪǫᴜᴇ - Dimensional Manipulation

-Weapon-

The user is able to create a small rift to make appears the weapon the user desires. The user can either make it temporal or permanent, if they choose to make it permanent they have to think of making their own weapon to their likings with it's own abilities. The amount of cursed energy is variable, depending on which weapon and power that the object has. It doesn't require a large amount of concentration if the user already has an idea on what they want.

-Control-

The user can open entrance for a person, animal or thing to their dimension. The person, animal or thing won't have a mind of it's own, it will react on the user's needs or desires, it works as a silent comand. If the person, animal or thing remains longer than it's intended, it will immediately target the user as a enemy, and it's only plan is to take out the user. If the person, animal or thing dies the user will feel excruciating pain for some moments, leaving them unable to finish what they were doing. The amount of cursed energy is variable, depending on the abilities that the person, animal or thing has, and if it has a mind of it's own. Whenever or not the user allows for the person, animal or thing to have a mind of it's own will take an large amount of cursed energy. This technique requires a good amount of concentration for the person, animal or thing to generate properly.

-????-

-Essokinesis-

The user can create, alter or destroy the reality and the laws that an object is bound to. This can make the object that the user is focusing on change shape, weight, consistency and gravity. This requires a low amount of cursed energy if the change is minimal, but if the user changes everything it will require a large amount depending on how big the object is. The amount of concentration that this technique involves will be variable, depending on what the user is willing to change from the object.

-????-

Domain expansion - ????

.

.

.

𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒?

YES / NO

⋘ 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒. . . ⋙

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 582 19
Kushina died at the end of the Third Ninja War. She should be in Pure Lands. Instead, she gets stranded in an unknown guy's house with his newborn so...
144K 7.7K 81
Although you were a typical human, you were born with an incredible power - it only took a chance encounter for you to finally understand your abilit...
15.1K 508 19
-Juuzou Suzuya X Reader- (Y/n) (L/n), a young ghoul investigator who graduated at the top of her class is assigned to be partners with Shinohara unti...
64.8K 2.7K 19
𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦, ( 𝙜𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪 ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...