Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 - Fᴜɢɪᴛɪᴠᴇs

'This is messed up

'This is messed up.'

After the whole incident everyone was taken to the nurse. Shoko taking care of their injuries once Kenjaku had left and they took of the curses that he had released near them.

Of course they couldn't deal with the ten millon curses that Kenjaku released. Geto helped to exorcise the curses once Kenjaku left.

Toji from what Geto said, that stayed with Fushiguro as Yaga and Shoko looked over him. Once you woke up, you stayed near Yuuji, knowing that now the higher-ups will try to execute him for something he didn't have control of.

Not even a day after the incident the higher-ups had sended out orders. Yuuji leaving once he had seen the orders with you following after him, worried for your friend.

You hadn't checked what were the orders since you knew already. You remembered the time you read this scene you were flabbergasted with the absurd information of the higher-ups.

What you didn't know that they would add something more that you wouldn't be aware of, since you didn't bother to check.

_________________________________________

1 ) Suguru Geto's survival was confirmed. We hereby declare the reinstatement of his death sentence.

2 ) Satoru Gojo has been deemed an accompice in Shibuya Incident and is hereby expelled from jujutsu society. In addition, any attempt to free him from his seal will be deemed a crime.

3 ) Masamichi Yaga is sentenced to death from inciting Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto, causing the Shibuya Incident.

4 ) The suspension on Yuuji Itadori's death sentence is hereby revoked, and his execution shall be carried out promptly.

5 ) Special-grade sorcerer Yuta Okkotsu shall be appointed as Yuuji Itadori's executioner and Y/N L/N's executioner.

6 ) Y/N L/N has been deemed an accomplice in Shibuya Incident and hereby has been given a death sentence. She has been concealing true cursed energy and has been obscuring the existence of an unknown creature that has taken her body as a vessel.

_________________________________________

​_________________________________________