Prologue

A pen was tracing the pencil lines as her h/c hair fell into her face covering her eyes from time to time, she would gently tuck the fallen hair behind her ear to focus on her drawing

A notification notice was heard which captured the girl's attention for a second before she shrugs her shoulders and grabs her phone which was beside her to look at the notification she got.

The corners of her mouth twitch when she sees a comment on the story she made about her favourite anime. She unlocks her phone to see the comment they made as a soft chuckle escapes her lips once she sees the comment.

She shakes her head at the comment with now a small smile decorating her face before she turns off her phone and returns to trace her drawing.

Once she finishes tracing her work of art she smiles in satisfaction before her eyes glance towards the small clock resting on her desk that glowed '2:57'. She inwardly groans knowing that at 6AM she had to wake up for school before she turns her desk lamp off with a small sigh and waddles to her bed for her 3 hour rest.

 She inwardly groans knowing that at 6AM she had to wake up for school before she turns her desk lamp off with a small sigh and waddles to her bed for her 3 hour rest

Loud beeps were heard around Y/n's room making her wake up from her beauty sleep with a long groan. She reaches out to where her desk is supposed to be as her hand touches the surface finding her alarm before she feels it and turns it off.

Sighing in satisfaction she returns to get some rest as she snuggles further to the comforting warmth that her bed provides. Not even one minute later she hears her bedroom door open before her blanket is yanked off of her.

She opens her eyes as she glances towards her mother who looked at her unsurprisingly. She sighs quietly at her lack of sleep before she slowly sits up with a grumble.

She hears her bedroom door close, her gaze flickers to the door for a second before she looks at her closet unhappily. She gets up and discards her clothes as she slips on her school uniform, once she is fully dressed she looks at her bag seeing if she had every tool she needed for school.

She grabs her bag and starts to head down the stairs to have her breakfast still exhausted. Once she reaches the dinning table she sees favourite breakfast with her favourite drink, a soft smile appears in her face seeing that her mother knew her favourites before she starts to eat her breakfast.