EMERALD

Por AverySJM

Born abused Raised a slave Left for dead But that's when my life took a better turn when I learnt that I'm m... Más

Chapter 1: Left for dead
Chapter 2: Mother nature's daughter
Chapter 3:Who is going to be my date at the dance
Chapter 4: Embarassed
Chapter 5: The incident
Chapter 6: Teleportation
Chapter 7: Guest
Chapter 8: Amusement park
Chapter 9: Weird vibes
Chapter 10: Realm of Shadows
Author's note
Chapter 11: Vampire Ethan
Chapter 12: the Friday date p1
Chapter 13: the date p2
Chapter 14: Leaving
Chapter 15: Fun with friends
Chapter 16: Goodbye
Chapter 17: First day at the vampire realm
Chapter 18: Ellen
Chapter 19: Bonding with the sister
Chapter 20: The bite of memories
Chapter 21: Meeting the mother-in-law to be
Chapter 22: Shopping turned to a catfight
Chapter 23: Elder Jerome's daughter
Author's note
Chapter 24: Punishment
Characters
Chapter 26: Birthday p2
Chapter 27: Attacked
Author's note
Another book

Chapter 25: BIRTHDAY

9 3 0
Por AverySJM

Unknown person's Pov

"Did he agree?" I asked Michael who is kneeling in front of me after returning from the Vampire realm where l sent him to. I have to kill that Emerald or else my plan to rule the world will be useless.

"Yes my King." Michael answered and l started laughing, that old man is foolish.

"We're just gonna use him, he thinks he will be King after l kill Emerald. What a fool." I said still laughing.

"My King, when are we going to execute our plan." Michael asked.

"Very soon, they won't see it coming. Good job Michael." I said

"Thank you my King. I won't repeat the same mistake l made centuries ago." He said and that reminds me of it. That darn fool, l sent him centuries ago to make Mother nature fall in love with him and it was working until somehow she managed to find out his hidden agenda.

He was supposed to make her trust him and when her guard is down then kill her but he was too late coz she had already found out. I will destroy nature and then plunge this world into darkness and rule all supernatural species.

"You may leave" l said and he went out.

Author's POV

It's been a week since Veronica was held captive but was freed yesterday. Emerald and Ethan's bond grew stronger. Their wedding will be held in three months. Today was Emerald's birthday so Ellen and Ethan were planning a surprise party for her. Emerald didn't tell them about her birthday and she even forgot about it. Ethan knew that today was her birthday so he told Ellen about it.

"Hurry up with the preparations, they will arrive here anytime from here." Ethan ordered the maids. It was now evening, Ellen took Emerald shoe shopping as a destruction coz she didn't want to go shopping because they went there earlier but when Ellen mentioned shoes she agreed.
****
[Ellen and Emerald] still Author's POV.

"What's taking so long?" Emerald said,

Their car had broken down and the driver was fixing it. Technically the cars in the palace were working fine but Ellen had to do something to buy some time.

"I am done your highness" the driver said and entered the car, the driver started driving back home. Emerald had forgotten that it was her birthday today but not everyone.

They arrived at the palace and Ellen went to Emerald's bedroom.

"Emmy, Ethan said you should wear this dress." Ellen said and took her hand leading her to the closet were the dress was.

"Wow that's beautiful, what's the occasion?" Emerald said looking at the gown.

"There's a ball at the castle today and you have to look beautiful since you're the King's fiancee." Ellen said not so sure if she bought the lie easily.

"Omg, am attending a ball." Emerald squealed.

'well that was easy' Ellen though to herself.

"Now you go and have a bath while the makeup artist arrives, I'll be waiting here for you" Ellen said and sat on the sofa. Emerald went to the bathroom and bathe, she went to the closet after she was done. Emerald was having trouble wearing the corset.

"Umm Ellen would come here, l need help." Emmy shouted from the closet and Ellen rushed in.

"umm could you help me with tying the corset." Emmy said and Ellen started helping but failed until Rebecca came to help.

"Is it supposed to be this tight, coz breathing is now a challenge." Emerald said when Rebecca tightened a bit more.

"Yes that's how it's supposed to be but let me loosen it a bit so you get comfortable." Rebecca made it better, now it's time for the actual dress.

The makeup artist came and did Emmy's makeup while Ellen was dressing up too, next her hair was styled beautifuly.

She was wearing a green glitter sleeveless gown that was white down way and had green flowers below, and elegant makeup, red lipstick. Her extremely long hair was curled and had a green diamond hairpin.

Ellen came back looking beautiful with a maroon dress and her red hair styled perfectly.

She was holding two big boxes that had royal designs on them, one of them looked like a jewelry box and the other, l don't know. She placed the on the bed and walk towards me.

"Wow you look gorgeous, Ethan is gonna be stunned seeing you"Ellen said

"You too look beautiful, l bet Alex will be sticking his eyes on you the whole time. By the way, where is Ethan l haven't seen him since we got back and he has been acting weird this morning." Emerald said

"Hey, Alex won't be like that besides l don't think he likes me back. Oh Ethan is already done and he's handling something." Ellen said

Emerald had learned that Ellen had a crush on Alex, Ethan's best friend and also his beta in vampire realms. Emmy has never seen him yet but only heard about him from Ellen.

"This is the jewelry Ethan said you should wear and these are the shoes." Ellen said picking up the boxes she brought and placed them on the dresser.

"Why did he send more jewelry and shoes when l have like a thousands of them?" Emmy said frowning and Ellen shrugged before saying "I don't know but let's check it out."

"Wow glass shoes! yay!" Emmy squealed as usual when sees shoes.
"This is the best day ever, l didn't know today l was going to be a Cinderella."

Ellen smiled at her childish behavior and opened the jewelry box revealing a green diamond necklace and earrings.

"Wow, look" Ellen said

"Wow it's so beautiful."

Emerald wore what she was given.

*******
Emerald's Pov

Ellen walking down the stairs first and the dim hall was suddenly lit but the light was on me, l looked down nervously coz now am the center of attention which am not a fan of.

I took a deep breath and started climbing down the stairs, before l could even take another step, Ethan took my hand in his and started walking down together. He was wearing a green tuxedo matching with me, his smile never vanishing on his face as he looked at me.

The room was so dimly lit that l barely could see properly, not that I didn't have super vision because of my powers but right now I just thought not to use it. I wonder what this party is all about.

Ethan stopped at the center so l stopped too wondering why he stopped but also wondering where were actually supposed to go, then 'boom' the lights were on and rose petals fell on me like confetti.

"Happy birthday Emmy!!!!" Everyone shouted at the same time, that's when it dawned upon me.

'happy birthday to us' Emmy and Emma said in my head joyously. Wait today is my birthday but l thought tomorrow.
______________________________
Warning spoiler alert ahead.
______________________________
A/C
There's always a calm before the storm so enjoy while it lasted.😉
______________________________

Vote, comment, share and follow.

Love y'all readers 💞

AverySJM💞

⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

100 13 10
Born between two worlds, despised by those who should love her. Being labeled as "defective", "incomplete", "impure". Suffering repeated and constant...
16.9K 234 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
1K 250 100
*This is Purely fantasy* I'm Rose. I am 50% witch, about 25% vampire and about 25% she-wolf (Werewolf). My father IS half warlock and half vampire. ...
508 31 33
I spent 13 years thinking i was a human. Little did I know I wasn't even born on Earth. I am a hybrid, but with a twist. My wolf is also a witch and...