𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 β—† alastor | HAZBIN...

By SHSLProcastinator

... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains ࿐ྂ ➡ In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, en... More

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; chrc. info
𝐏𝐒π₯𝐨𝐭 𝐈 ; setting the stage
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈 ; make it work
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈𝐈 ; sssnake in the group
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈𝐈𝐈; trust in hell
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πˆπ• ; dancing with the radio demon
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕 ; interesting guests
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕.2 ; timing patience
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆ ; goodbye, town's sweetheart
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 1 ; beg.}
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 2 ; A.S.}
π†π’πŸπ­? ; sketches for your wait
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 3 ; M.S.}
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 4 ; end}
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; before the final act { beg. }
𝐁.𝐓.𝐒; dressed for a fight
𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 ; wait, there's a blog?
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; the great war { ... }
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; curtains closing { END. }
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; entering backstage!
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; caring for the radio demon
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; change of clothes
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; cursed kitty
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; apple of his eyes
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 πˆπ• ; internal rotting
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; her presence
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π•πˆ ; understand
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; from the start
𝐀𝐫𝐭 πˆπ• ; mortal life { EDITED }
𝐎𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐬 𝐈 ; hello, town's sweetheart

𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐕 ; now he's pissy! that's the tea!

736 43 10
By SHSLProcastinator

.... The radio demon was late the next day.

The cast was quick to notice. The overlord was shady as fuck, yes. However, it's not often that someone like him would be so late. Especially with their new situation.

( Said situation being a more emotionally centered one. )

Clattering sounds of kitchen items and food being cooked had filled the hotel's room of culinary. The residents all at the long table within the room to dine breakfast together.

Some had chatted amongst each other, some went through their gadgets and others simply waited with appetizers.

The blondes of the group would watch as their raven headed friend was dealing with the dishes of their choosing, the cyclops by the sink to clean up any dirty items.

"It's been a long time since I've tasted your cooking, Morana.." Lucifer would speak to their 'chef', his daughter and her partner at his side and arm resting on the surface of the table as he leans on it.

He raised a brow, his cheek resting on the palm of his hand. "Do you still make..you know.." He would gesture at a certain fruit motif that was displayed as a pin at his chest.

"It's in the oven" Morana would answer, having walked over to the table to place down their plates. Her smile slightly visible as she bows her head, her hair tied back by a bandana.

"What's in the oven..?"

Vaggie gives a curious look whilst the raven head returns to her work, Charlie instantly grinning. She grabbed at the opportunity to answer the former exorcist's silent query, whispering on over with slight pride.

"Morana's Apple Tart! Trust me, you're going to love it" She'd wink with certainty. The silver headed manager's lips would widen via smile, taking her word for it.

"The last time we've had it together was the last night before these two went off to make this establishment!" Lucifer would add on, hand gesturing heavily on more than just the room itself- but the building as a whole.

"Dang, so she's really been with you two for that long?" Angel had uttered, displaying his own curiosity once he had put away his phone.

"Since the day she fell!" Charlie would exclaim, both she and her father grinning.

"You can sit with the rest now, Niffty..I can handle it.. Thank you" They heard the raven head say to the cyclops. Morana takes the tray off of Niffty's hands as she joins them, following shortly to place down the food she had created.

Many inhaled the delicious aroma, looking at the dishes with glistening eyes and watering mouths ( figuratively ).

Angel was the first to pick, using an arm to carry his plate and began to add food on top of it. "Shit, Momma-Fly! This looks great!" He'd give a toothy grin.

The bartender at the pornstar's side had give his own look of agreement, having taken a first bite of the dish he had picked out.

"Tastes good too" Husk had hum out. It's one of the rare times he's actually eating rather than drinking away, which was a refreshing pace.

Morana smiles at their words, mouthing her gratitude.

"You two could've at least waited until she joins us.." Vaggie voiced out, crossing her arms when witnessing the two on the other side of the table continue to enjoy their breakfast.

"It's alright, Vaggie.. I'm uhm.." Morana reassured, having knelt down on the ground to place down the bowl of food for both Keekee and Fat Nuggets. Her hand gives them a gentle pat before she stood up.

"I'm actually waiting.." Razzle flew over to her, nuzzling against her cheek. The raven headed demon belle rubs the flying goat's head in response, handing him his own breakfast.

Lucifer had taken a pause, the spoon just an inch away from his lips. He gives a questioning look.

"Waiting for who? The radio guy?" He would lightly scoff. Though his amusement was clearly shown through the smirk that eventually appeared on his face.

"I don't know, Morana... It's already pretty late and you really shouldn't be skipping breakfast just to have it with him" There was slight implications, the rest of the gang quick to understand what he meant yet didn't point it out.

Despite eating, they had all given their sneaky glances towards the raven head, trying to catch her reaction.

"I'm aware.. but.." Morana rethinks her response, washing her hands in the sink with her gaze on the water running. ".. It's been..our routine. So-"

Her response gets cut off by a new arrival, static filling the room and turning some moods upside down. Their attention, including Morana's, had all been diverted over to the tall figure dressed in red.

Her antennas had raised and she was surprised to see him enter the room in a.. casual manner.

"Speak of the guy.." Husk would grumble, returning to continue finishing his meal.

"Alastor! You're finally awake!" Charlie would exclaim, giving a slightly awkward grin with a clap of her hands. She shakes off the earlier topic, regaining composure.

"Want to join us? Morana made breakfast~!" She would add, winking by the end as she gets off her chair to place her hands on Morana's shoulders. The raven head smiles sheepishly at her exclamation, brushing a strand of her hair back.

The overlord before them takes a few seconds of silence, his eyes closing as he grins.

"No need, dear Charlie! I think I can make breakfast for myself" He would decline, his response sounding more of an announcement as he readjusted the bowtie above his chest. He walked past the table, going on over to the stove to prepare his own meal.

He feigns ignorance to the looks he had received, especially from today's 'chef' herself.

Tension comes in uninvited, making it difficult for most to focus on their food. The static that was lingering had them all glancing at each other as if the overlord knew what they had done.

Vaggie turns her head away, and Charlie lets go of Morana with an- "Oh, okay...I mean, if you say so!" Her grin a little forced.

Morana didn't know what happened infront of her door that night, but they do. And they had a great hunch that that was creating this uncomfortable change of atmosphere.

Lucifer, out of all of them, remains amused by it. He pours himself a drink, taking a sip in a fancy manner as he utters his statement out loud on purpose—

"Morana's been waiting to eat with you and that's how you're going to repay that? Now that's disrespectful" Heads snapped over to his direction, minus the overlord's.

"Dad—" Charlie would whisper through bare teeth, shaking her head and making a gesture for him to cut it out.

Husk swallows, both he and Angel keeping their eyes to the side as they felt the static in the room strengthen, possibly from the annoyance brewing within the radio demon.

"Ha ha! Well, that isn't my fault, is it?" Alastor would retort, not bothering to look. His grip on the wooden spoon hardening slightly.

Vaggie felt her own brows furrow, eye narrowing at his response. The meaning behind his words not feeling right for anyone.

A nerve with Lucifer ticks slightly, but he keeps his look. "What are you implying..?" His question daring him to elaborate.

"Alastor..." Morana would call out before he had the chance to answer, her figure approaching his while keeping a comfortable distance.

Her look of slight concern visible to Charlie's eye, and the princess made a gesture to everyone to back up and let them talk on their own.

The blonde returns to her seat, breathing out a sigh as she hears her father mumble out a complaint directed to the radio demon.

"You really have to stop provoking him, Dad.. we've got our confirmation" Charlie would say, grabbing her fork to try and return to eating.

"That's a confirmation?" Angel would whisper out, referring to the private conversation happening between the raven head and their facility manager. "Kinda seems like the opposite.."

Vaggie and Husk didn't say a word, but they seemed to agree with the pornstar's own comment. The switch up was sudden, but the tension was there since last night.

( Niffty didn't understand what's going on in the conversation, but she continues to listen in whilst she enjoys her breakfast. )

"That's what he wants you to think" Lucifer would speak in defense, crossing his arms with a finger lifted.

"But let's be honest, this is just him being too much of a coward and acting defensive because big bad radio demon doesn't want to be vulnerable~" He would go on with a confident smirk, snickering slightly in the end.

All eyes would soon glance at the duo being talked about, unable to drown out Lucifer's talking.

"It's too late, thought. Anything he says will still be careful and he doesn't have the guts to—" Lucifer was tapped on the shoulder by his daughter, making him look at the display with the rest of them.

His smile slowly falling ".. Actually harm her..."

The conversation between the deer and butterfly demon had ended. The group able to see easily that it hadn't gone well, their expressions showing some shock.

Morana had fiddled with her fingers, her eyes wide and she felt an uncomfortable twist within her stomach. She takes a step back, looking up at Alastor in silence.

He looks back at her, his grin close and his smile strained. His gaze was hard, a bit cold and ears had pinned back. Just like her, he had gone quiet.

Whatever was hanging in the air.

It swallows the remaining peace.

And left them in awkward, uncomfortable tension.

"Al's..." Charlie's voice was barely a whisper.

".. I've never seen Al look at her like that before..."

➵ words ; 1644

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.6K 28
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
232K 7.2K 22
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
940K 26.4K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. ⚠️ th...
216K 6.5K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...