Hotel of the hazbin crimson k...

By Theswankyseal

Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people... More

Bio and harem
Prologue
Now thats entertainment!
One bizzare reunion.
A date with the radio demon
The three V's
One's passione
Updated bio
Updated harem
Members of passione
Overture
A message
Radio killed the video star
Scrambled eggs
Masquerade
Dad beat dad
Welcome to heaven
Hello Rosie!
The show must go on! (S1 Finale)
Exorc-stential crisis
A stream of success
Guardian angel
To take a stand
An uneasy alliance
Miss Morningstar
Ain't that niffty?

Snake in the grass

1K 24 5
By Theswankyseal

Charlie is seen bursting through a door before throwing up in the toilet. The hangover was hitting her hard after last night. Y/N and vaggie being the supportive lovers they are pat her back as she threw up.

Charlie: (Gags) Oh......god.

Vaggie: Breath babe take it easy.

Y/N: I did say the hangover would be bad she did pound a crap ton of whiskey.

Charlie: My head.....how long is this going to last?

Y/N: Probably for another four to five hours.

Charlie: (Groans).

Vaggie and Y/N carry Charlie to Y/N's bed and lay her down.

Vaggie: Just relax sleep it off we'll handle things until you feel better.

Y/N: I gotta go check on my brother he also drank a fuck ton of whiskey hopefully he wasn't too much for old husk.

Vaggie: After that though Y/N your telling us everything that's been going on recently.

Y/N: I will babe chill. (How is everything going to react if I tell them I worked and fought with lute? I probably should keep the fucking part out.....for my own sake.)

Back to husk and doppio the two in question were still in bed. Doppio was laying on top of husk who started to stir and awaken.

Husk: (Groans)......shit.

Husk rubs his eyes before shaking doppio trying to wake him up.

Husk: Kid! Wake the hell up!

Doppio groans and opens his eyes. He was grumpy at first but the moment he realised he was on top of husk he immediately became blushed and embarrassed. The two stared at eachother for a few moments in an awkward silence.

Doppio: Uhh.....uhhhh.

Husk: Morning kid.

Doppio: Hey husk.....w-why am in bed with you?

Husk: You downed half a bottle and Got wasted and dragged me into bed with you.

Doppio: (Blushes) I...... did?

Husk: Mhmmm gotta admit though it was kinda comfortable.

Doppio: Yeah I mean it is nice and warm.

The two stared at eachother getting closer to eachother and with their mouths only inches apart they-

SNAP!

Doppio: HUH!?

Husk: WHAT THE!?

Y/N:

Y/N peaks through the door camera in hand.

Y/N: Caught in 4K bitches.

Husk: OH YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

Doppio: BROOOO!

Y/N: Oh it's time to dip.

Husk and doppio give chase and Y/N time skips his way out of there.

After catching his brother and husk in 4K everyone apart from the hungover Charlie gathered round near the bar. It was finally time for Y/N to spill the beans this would also reveal passione's existence meaning that it was time for the organisation to step out of the dark and make it's grand reveal.

Y/N: Alright so all of you want to hear what's been cracking recently?

Angel dust: I mean that's why we're all here apart from Charlie of course.

Husk: She must be fucked up in the head right now. The first hangover is always the worst hangover.

Y/N: Where do I start?....So you remember Adams army of exorcists right?

Doppio: You mean the ones that tried to kill us a few weeks back? Yeah that's pretty hard to forget.

Y/N: Turns out after Adam kicked the bucket the army started to fall apart and get this some of them went rouge.

Vaggie: Went rouge in what way?

Y/N: Like doing deals and business with stand using sinners.

Niffty: Ooooooh bad girls! What were they doing?

Y/N: They were selling blessed weapons.....a lot of blessed.

Alastra: (How interesting)

Vaggie: You got to be fucking with me. Why would these guys need blessed weapons for?

Y/N: The same reason why we needed them to fend off Adam and his army.

Doppio: To kill angels and exorcists.

Vaggie: Oh shit.

Y/N: By the sounds of it these guys are planning something something big. Bear in mind these are the same people that put a price on my head and sent an assassin to drop me. Clearly whoever their boss is sees me as a threat and wants me out the picture.

Angel dust: But doesn't that mean they could still be looking for you?

Y/N: Most likely.

Husk: Hold up for just one second. Didn't that Emily person say you had help from an exorcist?

Vaggie: He did?!

Husk: (Nods) I remember her saying that's what that cowboy said. So who was your divine helper?

Vaggie: Tell us the truth Y/N.

Y/N: Okay but before I do vaggie promise me that you won't get too angry.

Vaggie: No promises.

Y/N: Well the person that helped me may or not have beeeeeeen.........lute?

Vaggie: WHAT!?

Niffty: THAT BITCH.

Y/N: Yeah I know that it sounds...ya know.

Vaggie: What were you doing with her anyway!?

Y/N: Ayo don't blame me she was the one that went looking for me! She tried to get the jump on me didn't work, we scrapped for a few a little bit, saw the rouge exorcists, followed them to the warehouse where they made the deal, we got caught then locked in a room. She got mad at me, We then had sex, we broke out whooped ass and-

Vaggie: I'm sorry......YOU TWO WHAT!?

Y/N:........Whooped ass?

Alastra: No before that.

Y/N: We had sex and then.......Oh.....oh.

Y/N stops when he realised what he said. King crimson appears behind husk and just nods his head at Y/N.

Y/N: I didn't mean to say that.

King crimson: Oh Y/N you just had to open your mouth.

Y/N started to back away husk and doppio gestured for Y/N to leg it. Standing infront of him were four pissed off ladies each emitting a dark aura that puts king crimsons to shame.

Alastra: Ara ara. I never thought you could be so disloyal Y/N.

Vaggie: To rail the bitch that tried to kill us....you naughty naughty boy.

Niffty: I think we need to PUNISH this bad boy.

Angel dust: Yeah let's give em a lesson he won't forget.

Y/N: Girls come on......let's be civil about this.

Vaggie: We are being civil!

Y/N: (Shakes) Urmmmm (Looks at phone) Oh good heavens would you look at the time! I best get going now I have an interview with the pentagram daily in the next hour!

Y/N runs out the hotel and into his car. The sport car races off as vaggie and the others give chase. Y/N dare not look behind him as Alastra chases him in her full demon form.

Girls: GET BACK HERE Y/NNNNNNNNNN!

King crimson appears sitting in the passenger seat. Him and Y/N share a fearful look.

Y/N: I think we should go to our hideout and get some work done. Let the girls cool their temper before we come back.

King crimson: Agreed.

The scene transitions to passione HQ Diavolo walks to his men in the living room where they were sipping on drinks and playing pool.

Prosciutto: Hey boss you've caught me and illuso in a game of pool. Whoever loses owes the winner a hundred bucks.

Illuso: Yeah and the losers gonna be you. Watch this!

Illuso lines up his shot and hits the snooker ball which misses it's target.

Illuso: Damnit.

Prosciutto: Heh you just handed me the win on a silver platter. Allow me.

Prosciutto takes his shot and the black snooker ball falls into one of the holes.

Pesci: Way to got bro!

Prosciutto: Read it and weep pal! Hand over your money chump haha!

Illuso: Questo figlio di puttana succhiacazzi compiaciuto. (This smug cock sucking motherfucker)

Squalo approaches his leader with a list of names of a piece of paper.

Squalo: Sir I have an update on our stand recruitment program.

Diavolo: What is the news from polpo?

Squalo: He's delighted to report that we have successfully granted 22 of our members a stand in the last week even though 145 members died due to lack of willpower.

Diavolo: That's fine it helps us weed the week out of our ranks. Do any of these new stand users have a stand of any interest?

Squalo: Not many sir. Only one really sticks out it's a stand that can when given someone's blood make a clone of that person and their stand. Although that stands strength is greatly reduced.

Diavolo: Interesting keep a close eye on that stand and the user. I might have use for him later down the line.

Squalo: Understood sir. Would you also like me and carne to deal with some of Vox's clients?

Diavolo: Yes make sure that he's crippled for when we strike the killing blow.

Squalo: Yes sir.

Diavolo smirks before noticing something odd Formaggio was nowhere to be seen.

Diavolo: Risotto where is Formaggio?

Risotto: Haven't got a clue. He's been gone for a few days.

Diavolo: And this is not considered irregular?

Melone: For Formaggio no. He has a habit of going on a binge fest of drinking but I have been tracking his movements and the way he's moving around isn't like him.

Melone looks at baby face tracking formaggio's current location.

Melone: It's says here he's just walked into base so we can ask him where he's been.

Ghiaccio: He probably spent the last few days at a bar and most likely just hungover.

Melone: Yeah knowing him probably.

After waiting a few minutes formaggio opens the door and walks in.

Formaggio:Boss.........

Diavolo: Formaggio mind explaining your sabbatical? This is not how a professional hitman should-

Diavolo looked at formaggio and lost his voice. The rest of his crew were also frozen in shock. Formaggio walked to the boss his memory and stand disc visible from the side of his head. Jammed into his forehead was another disc labeled "Message".

Ghiaccio: What the hell!?

Pesci: What's with those CD's in his head?!

Diavolo: (I know exactly who is responsible for this!)

Formaggio: Message.........

Risotto: What?

Formaggio rips out the disc from his forehead and gives it to diavolo before collapsing on the floor unconscious.

Illuso: Formaggio!

Diavolo: Get him medical attention immediately! Melone see if you could fit this disc into baby face!

Diavolo gives melone the disc while the rest set formaggio on the couch and get a doctor working for the gang to treat him. Melone gently puts the disc into baby face and loads the video. Upon pressing play diavolo was greeted by the sight of pucci and whitesnake.

Father pucci: Greetings diavolo leader of passione and members of passione. My name is Enrico pucci. If you are seeing this then that mean I've successfully ambushed your assassin and used his memories to find out the location of your organization and the true identity of Diavolo.

Diavolo: That damn priest how did he know who to look for and where!?

Father pucci: I am issuing a challenge to the leader of passione. Come face me in broad daylight for all to see. Refuse to do so and I will take to hell's news and broadcast stations and make them and all of hell aware of you, your organization and of your intentions. Either way you will be dragged out of the dark and into the light. I shall await your arrival at heavens embassy in pentagram city. I look forward to seeing what your truly capable of......Y/N.

The video ends leaving everyone in silence.

Melone: Oh shit.

Pesci: How does he know who you really are boss!?

Prosciutto: God damnit bastard's gonna expose us.

Risotto: If the boss faces this priest then all of hell will see it but if he don't then he'll give everyone our bases exact location. Either way hell will find out about us.

Secco: This is bad really really bad what do we do boss!?

Diavolo: (Growls) I have no choice but to face him we'll have to accept that we cannot stay hidden. After today we will have made many enemies but what is a king who doesn't vanquish said enemies for control over a kingdom? I will deal with this priest and correct my mistake. He will soon find out that no matter how hard he's prays no god will come to save him in this accursed land and god will sure as hell not save him from me.

Diavolo walks into the shadows as ominous music rings out.

The scene changes to a view of the clocktower. The clock still showed the time but the countdown for the extermination was removed after the extermination was cancelled. Standing on the edge of the roof of heaven's embassy was Pucci who patiently awaited for Diavolo's arrival. Pucci however knew of the man behind the persona it was his goal to expose Y/N and his real motives to hell. He hopes that Y/N will get reckless and use his stand blowing his cover or saying something damming while many watch the live news. Rumors had spread of this fight and many were anxious to see if this diavolo really existed and had been pulling the strings this entire time.

Whitesnake: Look! Our quarry approaches.

Whitesnake points below Pucci looks down and makes eye contact with Y/N. The air went still as they stared down you could feel the tension between the two.

Father pucci: So he appears.....

Y/N:............

Y/N looks away and starts to run.

Father pucci: Oh no you don't.

Pucci takes chase and leaps rooftop to rooftop keeping pace with Y/N below. Y/N kept running but pucci remained hot on his tail. This however was what Y/N wanted as he ran into the clocktower. Pucci gracefully jumped down from the roof and entered the tower filled with sharp corners and staircases which seemed to go on forever.

Father pucci: Where are you hiding Y/N!? I never took you for being such a coward. Do I intimidate you to such an extent?

Pucci slowly walked up the stairs ready for an ambush from any corner at any time. On multiple occasions he saw Y/N climbing up the stairs heading up to the top floor. Pucci remained on his trail he had his target cornered but he had to remain vigilant. Who knows what Y/N could be capable of or what he has planned.

Father pucci: Stop running heretic! You cannot escape me now!

After climbing god knows how many flights of stairs pucci made it to the top of the tower. He could see the parts of the clock the gears slowly twisted and turned moving the large arm that displayed the time to passerby's below. But Y/N was nowhere to be seen the room was empty apart from pucci and his stand.

Whitesnake: How could this be? We were in hot pursuit we should've had him cornered!

Father pucci: Where did he go!? We couldn't have lost him! WHERE ARE YOU YOU MISERABLE COWARD!? SHOW YOURSELF!

Then pucci heard the echoing of footsteps.

And these footsteps were coming from the very staircase he just climbed.

Father pucci: (Turns around) Huh?

From the dark stairs corner Y/N slowly walks into view.

Y/N: I'm being tested.

Y/N: In a moment we will find out if I'm prepared to vanquish my past-

Diavolo: We really only grow once we conquer our phantoms wouldn't you say?

Pucci is taken back by the sudden transformation. Even though he knew it was true he wasn't expecting such a visual and audible change.

Diavolo: How lovely to see you again Enrico Pucci.

Father pucci: So it is you-

DIAVOLO!

Father pucci: You malicious wretch so you finally reveal your true colours?

Diavolo jumps towards pucci with dizzying speed.

Diavolo: THE HIGH GROUND IS MINE EN GUARD! SO YOUR FINAL PRAYERS ONCE IM DONE WITH YOU NOTHING WILL STAND BETWEEN ME AND THE ARROW!

Father pucci: WHITESNAKE!

Whitesnake lunges forward to strike but diavolo disappears reappearing behind pucci. Whitesnake quickly turns round and counters king crimsons attack with a punch fracturing Pucci's arm. Pucci looked at king crimson only to realise that the stand was covered by a shadow which hid its appearance.

Diavolo: Impressive not many can withstand a strike from king crimson.

Diavolo uses his stand to smash the glass on the clock causing it to fall and crush sinners passing by below.

Diavolo: Let's take this to the street and give the people what you promised them!

Diavolo flies out of the tower followed by pucci they then slam down on the ground causing a storm of dust before their stands entered a fist fight. By then news choppers had flown in and now they were streaming the fight for all to see.

Father pucci: Now all of hell knows of your existence.

Diavolo:......(Smirks) Good.

Father pucci: Whitesnake now!

Whitesnake throws a disc at Diavolo.

Diavolo: Go emperor crimson!

Diavolo erases time and phases through the disc. He walks behind pucci and takes a blessed dagger from his pocket and aims towards pucci. Once time resumes diavolo throws the dagger which lands into Pucci's back.

Father pucci: GAH!

Diavolo: Impressive isn't it? Emperor crimsons ability is that can teleport itself and it's user to any area within a one mile radius. So if I'm pushed into a corner I can easily transport myself to a more safe location.

Father pucci: Grhhhh. (I can see what he's doing. He's changed his stands name hidden it's appearance and lying about it's strength to protect his true identity. No wonder why he has his friends wrapped around his fingers he's more devious then I had imagined.) But i myself have tricks of my own!

Pucci throws a disc towards a corpse crushed by the broken clock. The disc sinks into the corpse which seconds later exploded releasing a dense fog throughout the area.

Diavolo: Cunning little rodent he's set up a smokescreen.

With his presence hidden from the news choppers he activates epitaph and sees whitesnake coming from behind hitting the back of the head taking his stand disc. Diavolo ducks avoiding whitesnakes attack and launches a kick to the stomach. Whitesnake jabs diavolo and hits his right arms leaving behind a nasty gash. Emperor crimson retaliates by grabbing whitesnakes arm and twisting it causing it to snap. Pucci scream rings out from the fog and emperor crimson throws whitesnake in that direction launching it straight at pucci knocking him out of the fog and into a wall.

Diavolo jumps out and goes for a fatal blow but pucci dodges and kicks him back. Everyone in hell was on their seat watching the action unfold. Figures such as Carmilla,zestial,Vox, Rosie,Lucifer, Cherri and everyone at the hotel were holding thier breath. Although vaggie and Charlie were also concerned there he was diavolo the leader of passione the man who set a price on Y/N's head.

Of course they didn't know the truth and Y/N was going to keep it that way.

Diavolo: Honestly priest I'm disappointed. I was expecting more from a man that came from heaven. But perhaps maybe I need to stop setting high standards. Your mighty exorcists and thier leader fell by the hands of a pacifist princess and her measly little friends. You bring shame to your gods name.

Father pucci: Don't you dare sully the lord's honour!

Whitesnake uses a disc on a rat and threw it at Diavolo. The rat went rabid and started spitting acid towards diavolo burning his skin before emperor crimson crushed it unintentionally burning his leg.

Father pucci: He is almighty and powerful! He represents all that is good and I will not allow a sinner like you to sully his name!

Diavolo retreats back into the fog and pucci follows suit.

Diavolo: (Off-screen) All powerful and good. Pah what lies you see I've figured out something about your god. If he is all good-

Diavolo appears behind pucci and slashes his back with emperor crimson.

Diavolo: Then he isn't all powerful.

Whitesnake strikes but diavolo once again disappears.

Diavolo: (Off-screen) But if he's all powerful-

Pucci turns round only to get grabbed by emperor crimson. Whitesnake goes to help but a blessed dagger shoots from the mist and into the stands stomach causing it to stumble.

Diavolo: (Off-screen) Then he isn't all good.

Emperor crimson: And if your god is all good and all powerful-

Diavolo appears from within the mist.

Diavolo: Then where is he to save you from me!?

Emperor crimson let's go of pucci and attacks him rapidly with his fist. Pucci is sent flying the force of the attack was so severe it blew the mist away. Vaggie couldn't believe what she was seeing one of heavens most powerful beings beaten so easily. Pucci screeches to a halt groaning in pain. Diavolo slowly approached the priest with a malevolent smile eager to right his wrong and put the priest to the sword.

Diavolo: Now to correct my mistake and send the ultimate message to your friends in heaven.

As he approached whitesnake slowly slid a disk into Pucci's back labelled "Flashbang".

Diavolo: I'll be sure to send your head to the seraphims NOW PERISH ENJOY THE RELIEF THAT DEATH WILL BRING YOU!

Diavolo and emperor crimson make the final blow but Pucci's eyes and mouth emit a blinding light covering the entire block. Diavolo was blinded and his vision remained blurry for a minute or two until he recovered. Once his vision returned pucci was nowhere to be seen along with his stand.

Diavolo: Hmph and you called me a coward.

Diavolo then turns to the news chopper and addressees the viewer.

Diavolo: Denizens of hell I am diavolo the leader of passione a organisation that until now has remained completely anonymous. But now I shall address to you and to all of hell's most powerful sovereigns my intentions. Once our strength is at its finest we shall launch an attack on heaven and bring it to its knees! Once that's done all of hell's overlords shall join them and I will reign supreme over hell as it's rightful ruler!

Lucifer went bugged eye after hearing this, Vox scoffed and Charlie's heart dropped hearing his ambitions.

But what she heard next filled her heart with dread.

Diavolo: Oh and to a man known as Y/N L/N you and your friends best watch your backs. I won't allow a threat like you and your stand to interfere with my goals. Enjoy every day like it's your last.....you don't have many left.

Diavolo then "Teleports" out of view and the broadcast ends. Vaggie looks at Charlie who was shaking in fear.

Charlie: We are...... serious trouble.

Hours had passed and the news of passione and it's leader had spread to all of the seven rings like wildfire. All of hell's strongest beings were in a panic both of the idea of being destroyed by diavolo but also of a war with heaven if diavolo provokes one.

Charlie was panicking she was worried about Y/N dreading if he encountered this psycho but thankfully he returned and Charlie ran to him.

Charlie: Y/N!

Y/N wraps Charlie up and kisses her the other girls go to him but they're more relieved then mad.

Charlie: Y/N did you see what happened? The guy that wants you dead h-he-

Y/N: I know Charlie I saw it I heard what he said. He is not laying a hand on you or anyone here.

Vaggie: Pucci.....never thought I'd see the day. Y/N this guy's dangerous and he wants us dead.

Y/N: Well the only people winding up dead is him and his army of thugs. We need to assemble a meeting with this towns overlords. Get Carmilla and the others that way we'll have the advantage in strength and numbers.

Doppio: Even Vox?

Y/N: (Sigh) Yes even him.

Husk: Yeah but still there's the matter that he wants us all dead and if his crew has stands like you do we ain't gonna last a minute!

Doppio scratches his head before remembering something.

Doppio: I got it! (Whistles)

Hearing the whistle fat nuggets trots in with doppio's stand arrow in his mouth.

Y/N: Is that a stand arrow!?

Angel dust: Where did ya get that fat nuggets?

Fat nuggets:

Doppio: I gave it to him for safe keep because that's my stand arrow!

Y/N: But I pierced you with it how'd you get it out?

Doppio: Uhhhh you all remember a few days ago after we got back from that restaurant that put spicy shit on everything?

Husk: Yeah you had the hottest thing on the menu. Demon fried chicken drenched in curry sauce topped with four Carolina reapers and a can of devils tango.

Vaggie: What's that got to do with the arrow?

Doppio: Y'all remember what happened when we got back?

Alastra: You were on the throne all night.

A flashback shows doppio holding his stomach he rushes into the bathroom and sits on the toilet.

Doppio: Oh dear god! This is gonna sting like hell! Uh uhhhh oh.....oh...(Stomach growls) I-its........ITS GONNA BE HIROSHIMA IN HERE!

Y/N: Bro you were screaming for hours!

Doppio:

Doppio: Yeah.....how do you think I got the arrow out?

The camera zooms away from the toilet as crying is heard followed by the sound of metal falling into the toilet.

The flashback ends and everyone was disgusted realising how doppio got the arrow. Charlie and vaggie held their mouth while Y/N and husk held their ass. Niffty wasn't bothered angel just shrugged her head and alastra laughed.

Charlie: Eeeeeew!

Vaggie: Doppio what the hell?!

Y/N: That's nasty.

Husk: My ass hurts just thinking about it.

Alastra: Hahaaaa how disgusting.

Doppio: What I couldn't do anything to stop it! You think I wanted to shoot an arrow out of my ass!?

Y/N: Please tell you've washed it.

Doppio: Of course I did. Think about it if we all use this we all get stands and kick some serious ass!

Y/N: I mean it would give us a boost not that it matters to me I've already got a stand.

Charlie: I don't know this sounds dangerous......what do you think Y/N?

Y/N: It's up to you if you wanna do it.

Charlie: What do you guys think?

Charlie looked at everyone who gave her a smile. Alastra was especially eager keen to gain more power for her own devices.

Charlie: (Looks at Y/N) Let's do it!

Y/N: Alright I'll guide you all through the process and- Wait doppio how are we gonna get the arrow out of the others after we pierce them?

Doppio: Well bro I have a saying! With enough laxatives-

Doppio goes behind the bar counter and picks a large box of potent laxatives.

Doppio: You can crap out anything!

Everyone apart from Y/N is horrified even alastra dropped her smile.

Y/N: Ooooooh and here I thought my piercing was painful.

Charlie: God help us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 187 12
(Y/n) and her mother lived in Florida I was born on Friday May 8th, 1959. A year after my father died, I don't know much about him but my mom sometim...
5.1K 243 29
Y/n is a demon sent to hell due to her sad path. She was an assassin for hire, ready to kill for whatever money she could gain. However, on one unfor...
2.4K 78 15
Y/N is a 18 year old Boy who was raised by his adoptive father, Lumine, of which is rather abusive...Among other things. Y/N, who enjoys a bit of an...
308K 5.5K 30
Y/n L/n is a normal young man that lives a normal life with a basic job and friends while going to school. But that all comes crashing down as Y/n fi...