The Love Pill

By neerfB

What if you had a pill that could change attraction into love? Female spy, Freen, has no qualms using the lov... More

1. Autumn
2. The Meeting
3. Embarrassment
4. The Call
5. Clumsy
6. Effect
7. Cold
8. Coffee
9. Strategy
10. Dinner
12. Assumption
13. Safe
14. Someone from the Past
15. Time to Ask Questions
16. An Extra Player
17. Weird Day
18. Surprise?
19. Comforting
20. The Morning
21. Change
22. Soft, Fizzy Sound
23. Crossword
24. Standard
25. Invisible in a Crowd
26. Lunch Break
27. Distracting
28. The Jacket
29. Manuel
30. Winter
31. Want
32. Sparks
33. Bittersweet
34. Spring
35. Mine
36. Summer
37. Happy

11. Hangover

876 44 1
By neerfB

Freen Sarocha

Seeing Becky drunk was quite a sight. I'm still not sure how the hell we went from a romantic dinner to a drunken karaoke bar.

Was I complaining? Hell no!

I never had so much fun on a date, I mean, the guys I used to date were mostly cliché romantic. And most of the times I loved it but loosening up and not being able to hold my laughter, were things I wasn't used to.

When she waggled on stage, I snorted, spraying my drink all over the table. I thought I couldn't handle my liquor, but Becky was a disaster. Drunkenly she agreed to sing, so I picked a song for her.

The tunes filled the room and I focused on her, the best my foggy mind still could.

เฝ้าดูนาฬิกา

Looking at the clock

เลยเวลาเที่ยงคืนloey 

And when it's midnight

ฉันไม่อยากจะฝืน ต้องทนกล้ำกลืน

I don't want to stop myself

เห็นภาพเธออยู่ในหัว

From seeing your picture in my head

มันชักไม่ปลอดภัย

It's not safe

ก็เธอทำให้ใจฉันเต้นรัว

Well, you make my heart beat

แค่เพียงเธอน่ะเดินสวนกัน

Just by walking together

มันทำให้ฉันแทบบ้าตาย อยู่ตรงนั้น

made me almost go crazy being there

Her voice filled the room, leaving me speechless. She was extremely drunk, but her voice was incredible. I shook my head, what was I even expecting? Apparently, she was good at everything, except drinking. Then she sat down on a chair, looked me right in the eyes and started on the chorus of the song.

นะครับได้ไหมอย่าทำแบบนี้

I beg you, don't do this please

อาการไม่ค่อยจะดีทุกทีที่ คุณนั้นยิ้มและจ้องตา

These symptoms don't seem very good every time you smile and stare

อย่าทำให้ฉันใจชา

Don't make my heart numb

หยุดน่ารักสักวันจะได้ไหมy

Can you stop being cute just for one day?

ถ้าเป็นแบบนี้ต่อไป

If you keep doing this

ฉันต้องทนไม่ไหวแน่เลย

I can't take it anymore

รู้ไหมในตอนนี้

Do you know right now

อาการที่มี ไม่ยอมหายไป

These symptoms won't disappear

ทุกครั้งเวลาที่เธอชิดใกล้

Every time you are close to me

ไม่อาจห้ามใจได้เลย

I can't even stop it

มันชักไม่ปลอดภัย

It's not safe

ก็เธอทำให้ใจฉันเต้นรัว

Well, you make my heart beat

ทุกครั้งเวลาเธอยิ้มให้กัน

Everytime you smiling at me

มันทำตัวฉันเผลอคิดตาม เก็บไปฝัน

It made me accidentally keep thinking and dreaming about it

She captured my full attention during that whole song. Hypnotizing me with her beautiful voice and her gazing eyes. I never really understood the song, but her singing it with so much feeling made me understand.

Being someone's it girl, being the only one.

She kept looking at me during the song and I did feel like the only girl in the room.

It was probably the tequila talking, but at that moment I could see myself falling for her. Like, really fall for her.

After the song, she jumped down and waggled back to our table. I was still speechless, trying to get my vocal cords working.

'Wow. You can sing. I managed to choke out, still feeling my heart race in my chest.

She winked, slumped down on the chair and laid her head on the table.

I'm sleepy, Freen. she said, closing her eyes.

I smiled, time to go home then.

*

'You gonna be okay?' I asked when I dropped her off at her home. She nodded and started looking for her keys. When she didn't find her keys, she turned her purse upside down and emptied it completely on her porch.

Her keys fell out and she picked them up triumphantly, swinging them in front of my face.

'Found them. she grinned, turning around and trying to find the keyhole.

I shook my head in amusement. The walk had cleared my head, and I wasn't nearly as drunk anymore. Becky, on the other hand, was still extremely drunk. I started picking up her stuff, took her keys from her and opened the door. She stumbled in, giggling to herself.

'Shhh, my cat is sleeping. she whispered loudly, shushing me even though she was making all the noise. She kicked off her heels clumsily, so I dropped all her stuff on the table and grabbed her, pulling her closer to me.

'Where is your bedroom?' I asked, looking around, seeing at least five doors. I had a lot of friends who couldn't handle their liquor, so it wasn't the first time I had to put someone to bed.

She pointed at a door and slurred. 'Shhhhhh, my cat, is taking...Mmm...Well..napping, there.'

I nodded, picked her up bridal style and walked towards her bedroom. I was surprised I could pick her up, I mean, she was very light, but I normally would just pull my friends toward their rooms. I never picked someone up bridal style. Maybe I was more drunk than I thought I was.

I pushed the door open, walking in her room. I placed her gently in her king-size bed, making sure she was comfortable.

She immediately snuggled into her pillow, crawling up in a ball.

I unbuttoned her blazer so I could take it off and hung it over a chair so it wouldn't wrinkle. I took off her earrings and sat down next to her. I kissed her on the cheek, wishing her a good night.

*

The next morning, around noon, I got a text.

- Thanks for taking care of me last night.

I'm really embarrassed right now. I'm crawling under my rock. —

I smiled, she may be felt embarrassed, but I loved seeing this side of her. Having a good time with my girlfriends had never been a problem, so last night was something I knew how to do. In contrary to seducing women.

- Don't worry, it was cute. When your hangover is gone, we can start again. ;) -

I texted, trying to be playful but still making sure she knew I wanted to see her again.

- I honestly don't think this hangover is ever gonna pass. I feel so bad. -

I could imagine, last night it seemed like she tried to drink the bar dry. I think she might have even succeeded.

- Want me to come over and make you my infamous hangover cure? It's my secret recipe :)-

I looked at my text. Wasn't it too bold, too fast? I swiftly hit sent, throwing my phone away, hoping I wasn't too forward. My phone beeped. I swallowed and picked it up.

- If you can make this headache disappear, I'll put you on a pedestal and start worshipping you. 

I snorted, stood up and started looking around for the stuff I needed. Glad she wasn't tired of seeing me.

I'll be there in 20. -

Exactly 23 minutes later I rang the bell, standing on her porch. I looked at the ground and saw her lip-gloss laying there. I must have missed that last night, so I picked it up. Becky opened the door, looking like a train hit her.

'Hi, come in' she said, stepping aside, letting me in. I smiled and gave her the lip-gloss.

'Here, I'm guessing that also fell...?

'Shhh, headache?'

'Out of your purse. I continued, going on in a lower voice. I took a step closer and pulled her to me, kissing her cheek.

'Eww, don't. I'm not yet showered' she whispered, pulling away.

'Go on then, take a shower. Where is your kitchen? I'll prepare a good breakfast and some anti-hangover cures. I said, looking around for her kitchen. She pointed to another of her doors and started walking in the opposite direction.

About a half hour later, she stood next to me in the kitchen. She already looked better, but I could see she still had a headache. She sat down on the table, and I gave her a plate with bacon, swimming in its own grease. She took a fork, mumbled a thanks and started eating. I placed a glass with my hangover juice next to her.

She took a sip and looked surprised at me.

'Hmmm, that's good. What is it?'

I grinned, winking at her.

'That's a family secret, and you are not family yet. I said, waggling my eyebrows suggestively, indicating someday she would be.

She smiled and shook her head, continuing eating and drinking.

After a good meal and some rest, she finally started to look like herself.

'Thanks, that really helped. she said, laying down on her couch, her legs slung over my lap. I smiled, running my hands up and down her legs, softly massaging them.

'I hope I didn't embarrass myself too much last night' she said, looking shamefully at the ground. I started giggling.

No, it wasn't too bad. You only emptied your purse in front of your door and started shushing yourself because the cat was asleep. I said, thinking about last night, still giggling.

Becky groaned, facepalming herself. 'Really? I don't even have a cat.'

That statement sent me into a laughing fit and soon Becky joined me in the laughter. I brought my head to hers and kissed her on the cheek.

'You are freshly showered, no reason not to let me kiss you?' I stated, kissing her again, this time aiming for her mouth. I felt her smile against my lips, kissing me back, filling my stomach with butterflies.

Maybe last night it wasn't the tequila talking.

Guys the song is from the live FreenBecky made, the one Freen is driving, the lyrics is so cute so if you guys want to hear it the title is NA KRUB (DAI MAI) by Sarah Salola

Will update tomorrow, Thank you as always for reading :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
57.2K 2.3K 80
When Becca meets Freen, a soldier home on leave, her life is completely tipped upside down in an instant. As they start talking, Becca feels drawn to...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...