The Love Pill

By neerfB

What if you had a pill that could change attraction into love? Female spy, Freen, has no qualms using the lov... More

1. Autumn
2. The Meeting
3. Embarrassment
4. The Call
5. Clumsy
6. Effect
7. Cold
8. Coffee
9. Strategy
11. Hangover
12. Assumption
13. Safe
14. Someone from the Past
15. Time to Ask Questions
16. An Extra Player
17. Weird Day
18. Surprise?
19. Comforting
20. The Morning
21. Change
22. Soft, Fizzy Sound
23. Crossword
24. Standard
25. Invisible in a Crowd
26. Lunch Break
27. Distracting
28. The Jacket
29. Manuel
30. Winter
31. Want
32. Sparks
33. Bittersweet
34. Spring
35. Mine
36. Summer
37. Happy

10. Dinner

787 39 2
By neerfB

Rebecca Armstrong

I heard my phone vibrate and grabbed it as fast as I could. As I expected it was a text from Freen. She had been texting me all day and although it was 2:47 am right now, we were still texting like mad. In the beginning, I tried to play it off, but after a while, I gave up and just texted her back as fast as I could.

- When am I seeing you again? -

I smiled, soon I hoped.

- I'll see if I have a slot in my agenda :) -

I texted back, pretending like 1 was extremely busy.

- You better make some time for me. I wanna see you. Take you to dinner. -

That was everything that I needed. Her admitting she wanted to see me.

- Sure. What about tomorrow evening?

I immediately got a text back from her, which made the butterflies fly up in my stomach.

— Perfect. I'll pick you up at 8 pm. See you then, cutie. ;) -

I smiled happily, put the phone on my nightstand and wiggled my body, trying to find a comfortable position. As soon as I closed my eyes, I fell in a deep sleep, looking forward to seeing her.

When the evening arrived, I got nervous.

Every time I went out with her in public, I got a bit scared she'd leave with someone far more gorgeous than me. When the bell rang, I quickly checked my makeup and my hair, before opening the door. I knew she was gonna look stunning, but I wasn't ready for this. Her long legs from under her skirt, the dress that clung perfectly to her body, a hint of cleavage.

WOW.

Freen flashed me her cocky smile. Hi, you look beautiful She said while throwing me a suggestive wink.

I laughed, winking back. 'Thanks, so do you. I smiled, wanting to say more, but cut off by Freen's lips suddenly and softly on mine. She nibbled on my lower lip, sweeping her tongue over it, giving me chills.

I pulled back. 'Smooth. Let's go. I said, pretending like it didn't affect me, but nothing was truer. I grabbed my coat and flicked off the lights, stepping outside.

Freen took a step back but stayed on the step-up in front of my door. It's a small step-up, so when I closed my door, I noticed how close she was standing. I swallowed nervously because I could already guess what she was gonna do. She never failed to grab an opportunity to kiss me and make me weak to my knees.

I was right.

'You smell dangerously good. Freen whispered in my ear. Lightly grabbing my waist, pulling me closer to her. I felt her warm breath in my neck, giving me shivers. Her feather light kisses going from my ear to my collarbone. Her head pushing mine up, softly biting on my jaw. Her hands gliding up and down my spine, finally resting on the small of my back.

All those things made me almost moan and when she started sucking on the soft skin of my neck, I couldn't help but release the soft moan I was so desperately trying to hold back. I felt Freen smile against my skin, sucking harder, surely leaving a hickey. When she was done, she pulled back, rested her forehead against mine and cupped my head with her hands.

Just marking my territory? she whispered, stepping back and grabbing my hand.

'Let's get some food.'

The restaurant was sober but stylish. Rustic, wooden tables combined with cute placemats and all different kinds of chairs, like he bought them from a thrift store or had been collecting them over the years.

But it was oddly charming. Freen greeted the waiter, handling him like an old friend.

Rebecca, this is my old friend Gio. Gio, my date. she introduced me, pulling me closer. He gave me a big smile, kissed my hand and made a little bow.

I'm so pleased to meet you, darling. he said, grinning and looking at me like I was the best thing since sliced bread.

'Thanks, it is nice to meet you too! I greeted. Gio kept staring at me, shaking my hand up and down, so 1 awkwardly coughed.

'Can I have my hand back?' I asked, hoping I wasn't impolite, but feeling very uncomfortable with him still holding my hand. He let go of my hand and started laughing, hands on his round belly, shaking uncontrollably.

'She's got spunk! Score, darling. He managed to say to Freen, still laughing and shaking his head in amusement.

After exchanging a lot of pleasantries, we finally walked towards our table. Freen pulled out my chair like a true gentlewoman and when we were seated, Gio brought us two glasses and a bottle of red wine. He opened the cork and gave us both a tasting sip. The wine left a nice zing on my tongue and felt warm in my throat. We both nodded in agreement, so Gio filled our glasses up and disappeared into the kitchen. Sipping from my glass I looked around for the menu, but I couldn't find any.

'Do you see a menu?' I asked Freen, feeling a bit stupid. She just smiled.

'There is no menu. Gio knows what you wanna eat. Freen said, pointing at the kitchen door.

'He "knows" what I wanna eat? I don't even know what I wanna eat, how would he know?' I asked, a bit skeptical. This was gonna be a disaster, I was a really picky eater.

'Yes, just wait, and see?

When Gio arrived with our food, it did smell delicious. He placed a bowl and a large plate on our table. In the bowl was a vegetable soup for Freen, filled with noodles, pieces of tender chicken and cut up greens. It smelled absolutely delicious.

But what I got was even better. On the plate, Gio made three sections. The first section, starting on the left, was a green landscape made from vegetables. In the middle, a beautifully seared steak, baked à point, exactly how I liked it.

The right side was an ocean of gorgeous, velvety cream sauce. I almost started drooling at the sight of it all. It looked beautiful and it tasted even better.

'I can't believe this. This is incredible. How come this place isn't run over by people?' I asked ecstatically, looking around. His restaurant was small, it had no more than 10 tables and could probably only fit about 25 people. And at the moment, Freen and I had the restaurant to ourselves.

'Gio only serves a select public. He loves giving so much attention to the food he makes. If it were full of people here, the quality would suffer. Freen explained.

I nodded. That made sense. Still, I would love to dine here again and hoped that she would take me, or that at least, Gio would let me back in.

'I love it here. I said, looking around. I had only been here for a couple of hours, but it already felt like home.

'Yeah, it's a bit like home. Freen agreed, saying exactly what I was thinking.

I smiled. 'Thank you for bringing me here.'

'Don't thank me yet, wait until you had dessert. Then you'll be thanking me. Freen grinned, winking, getting my cheeks to turn a nice shade of red. It had been a while since anybody treated me this nicely.

It was a nice adjustment for a change.

After dinner, we decided to take a walk and have a drink in a bar. As to toast on our good evening.

One drink quickly became two drinks. And two drinks became three drinks. And so on and so on. I stopped counting after 6. but we both much tipsier than we expected to be, decided we should leave the bar. But on our way home, we somehow ended up in a karaoke bar.

'Please, sing this song for me. I begged Freen, pointing at the screen, pushing a microphone in her hands. Freen grinned drunkenly, nodded and headed upstage. I couldn't hold my laughter, the song I picked for her was Womanizer by Britney Spears. She started singing, while doing some funny dance moves. After the song, she made a little bow, jumped off the podium and pushed the mic in my hands.

'Your turn, cutie. she said, pushing me on stage. Drunken me loved karaoke, so I waited for the song. And quickly, the tunes of NA KRUB (Dai Mai) filled the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
5.3K 166 9
Sam G!P x Mon "Everything will be okay." "Khun Sam, i'm sleepy." "Don't drift to sleep yet." Alternate Universe of 'Gap The Series' where here Mon is...