My Best Friend's Brother

By Cami22705

Slowburn Hyunlix story. School has ended, summer had begun, and Felix is ready to pick up where he left off... More

Introductions
Blast From The Past
It's You
Let Summer Begin
Back Off
Middle of the Night
Game On
New Connections
Wow
Beautiful Things
Tell Me Something
Sneak Away
Are We Friends?
The Date
What Now?
Get Some Help
Jealous
Moving Forward
Sign of the Times
Little Soldier
Taking My Time
Bubble
Your Turn
Coming Clean
Chances
Work Song
Because Of You
Waves
Daddy Issues
Angel
Welcome Home
Let Me Explain
I Won't Share
Hi....Hi
F Off
You Will Pay
BONUS
Chance Run In (BONUS)
Meet The Family (BONUS)
Meet The Family (Part 2)
Can We Not (BONUS)
Can We Not (Part 2)

Someone that Knows Someone

803 36 16
By Cami22705

"You ok?" Chan asked Felix as he sat back down in his seat.

"Mhmm" Felix agreed, sparing a small smile at Chan. His cheeks were still pink but thankfully it had since gotten dark outside so it was hard to notice.

Chan looked over at Hyunjin who was back in his own world in his seat looking over at the fire and tapping his foot, seemingly lost in a song in his own mind.

"Well... I don't know about you guys but I don't think I'm prepared for another round of that... don't need to see Felix and Chan make out next." Changbin smirked but was quickly smacked in the arm by an angry Minho to shut him up.

Chan smiled shyly at the comment and Felix gulped.

"Yeah.. we should go inside and do some mario kart races until it's time to go!" Seungmin beamed out.

"Actually I have to get going, it was really nice to meet you guys!" Chan stated before patting his lap and standing up.

"I'll walk you out." Felix stood up as well and the 2 headed to grab Chan's stuff from the table.

"I'm sorry about that." Felix mumbled as he rubbed his neck and stretched it.

"No more apologies. He seems like an ass anyway for what he said earlier." Chan smiled reassuringly and squeezed Felix's hand before letting it go, not wanting to push his look.

"I really liked hanging out with you today Felix. Don't be a stranger ok?" Chan smiled and kissed Felix on the cheek gently before patting his thigh where the drawing was when they reached the door.

"I-I did too. I won't be" Felix return with bright red cheeks, gently touching where Chan had kissed.

Chan chuckled smoothly before turning at the doorway and walking out towards his car. Felix pressed his back against the door as soon as it closed but was snapped out of his dreamy state by 5 faces of varying expressions looking back at him.

Jeongin looked like an excited school girl, Seungmin had a barely there smile, Jisung was also beaming like Jeongin, while Minho expectedly looked pissed. Hyunjin's expression was what puzzled Felix as it was unreadable. Partly bored but there was something else in it Felix couldn't pinpoint.

"Oh shut it" Felix grumbled as he hid his face from them and took the lead up the stairs.

The remaining 5 spread themselves out on the couch. Minho and Jisung obviously took the loveseat as they were now inseparable. Seungmin, Jeongin, and Hyunjin took the seats to play the game.

"Lixie you can sit on my lap if you want." Jeongin spoke up, patting his thighs to make room for Felix.

"Thanks Innie but I'm fine standing." Felix leaned on the back of the couch and watched as Seungmin got their game ready.

"You can take my seat if you want." Hyunjin offered, shrugging his shoulders when Jeongin sent him a look.

"What you wanted me to be nice. I'm being nice!" Hyunjin whispered to Jeongin who scoffed in return.

"I wanted you to be nice not charming Hyun." Jeongin whispered back, this time making Hyunjin scoff.

"Well then give me a list of dos and dont's if you are going to be picky about it." Hyunjin retorted.

The sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted them. "Guys... I can hear you, you know." Felix brought his face in between both of them. "Innie, thank you but don't torture your brother. I'm ok, really, he doesn't have to do me any favors." Felix looked at Hyunjin and gave a tight lipped smile, which Hyunjin returned.

"Can everyone please stop being awkward today and just start the game!" Seungmin groaned out, passing a controlled to the other 3 players around him to start their game. They were able to play a couple of rounds before it was time for everyone to leave.

"Lix, I'll let mom know that we are ready to go." Minho went to pull out his phone.

"If you want I can give you guys a ride." Hyunjin spoke up before Minho could call.

"Are you sure?" Minho asked, Jeongin looked at him puzzled.

"Yeah. Not like you live super far away. Save your mom the drive."

"OK thanks man." Minho smiled at him. Jisung stood up from the couch and pouted, already missing the warmth of the older next to him.

The remaining friends walked their way to the door and Minho kissed Jisung quickly before they parted ways, both blushing at the fact that the others saw them.

Felix giggled cutely and hugged Jisung tightly, who whispered a thank you in his ear before pulling away.

Minho, Felix, Jeongin, and Hyunjin made their way over to the car and Jeongin got in the back with Felix while the 2 oldest got in the front.

As they were pulling away Minho reached his arm back quickly and pulled up Felix's shorts leg to reveal what Chan had wrote. He cocked his head sideways in confusion.

"Is that what I think it is?" He asked with a snicker.

"Yes. I told you it wasn't anything bad!" Felix defended and pulled his shorts leg back down.

"He really drew a kangaroo on your thigh with his number under it?" Minho's voice turned into a mocking one.

"What? I think it was cute." Jeongin defended Chan as well. "I thought it showed that he has manners and some kind of maturity." Jeongin puffed his chest, determined to point out the good qualities of the guy that he tried to set Felix up with.

Hyunjin scoffed to himself in the front seat but didn't butt in.

Before long they made it to Felix and Minho's house and they said their goodbyes. Felix and Jeongin being very dramatic about having to part ways and drawing out their goodbye outside of the car.

Once they finally broke free from eachtoher Felix and Minho made their way to the door while Jeongin slipped into the passenger seat.

"Why are you being so nice to Felix?" Jeongin interrogated, making Hyunjin scoff.

"Seriously? I thought that's what you wanted? Why do you suddenly have an issue with it?" He stated with sarcasm.

"I do... it's just... weird... you being genuinely nice is off-putting." Jeongin stated and Hyunjin laughed.

"You make me sound like such an ass!" Hyunjin dramatized.

"Well you usually are. But I guess I get it. Felix is a Sunshine. It's hard to be anything but nice to him." Jeongin chuckled. Hyunjin just hummed in agreement but bit back a smile. He couldn't dare say anything but he honestly thought the younger was cute.

-

Felix woke up the following day snuggled in his bed with a smile on his face. He threw the blanket off of him and admired the cute but badly drawn kangaroo on his thigh with a giggle.

His phone buzzed on his nightstand.

BESTIE:
Goodmorning Lixie!
So... I may have stopped on Hyunjin's phone call and apparently a friend of a friend of his is having a concert that he's going to.
Do you want to sneak there with me?!

ME:
uhm are you sure that's a good idea?
Whose concert is it?

BESTIE:
it's a hole in the wall gig
Come on it'll be fun!
You can invite Minho as your bodyguard!
Pleaseeeeeeeeee

Felix chuckled at his phone and let out a sigh. In cartoon fashion a light bulb went off above his head. He exited out of his chat with Jeongin and opened a new one, glancing down at his thigh to copy the number that was so neatly written on it.

ME:
hello! Guess who :)

He put his phone down to finally get out of bed and get his day started. He started thinking over the concert again. It really would be fun to go. If he could get Chan to come along and Minho, he would be safe right?

His phone buzzed once again.

BESTIE:
OK I confronted Hyunjin about the concert. He didn't say we COULDNT go. He just said we are not going with him ;)
Apparently one of his dance buddies from college has a friend who is in a small band that booked a gig.
Come on! Let's go! Pleaseeeeeeee

ME:
alright alright!
I'll go with you :)
Can I invite Chan...?

BESTIE:
;););)
Yesssss!

Felix giggled at his phone and sighed. He was just about to get up to go and satisfy his grumbling stomach when he was once again stopped by the buzzing of his phone.

KANGAROO:
I might be getting my hopes up but...
Felix?

Felix immediately smiled at his phone.

Me:
Ding ding ding!
Good morning :)

KANGAROO:
good morning:)
How did you sleep?

ME:
Really well actually!
Listen...
Innie invited me to go this concert and... I was wondering if you would want to go with us :)
It's tonight.

KANGAROO:
That sounds fun
Count me in.
What time should I be there?

ME:
If you wouldn't mind driving...
Can you pick us up from my place at 6?

KANGAROO:
Can't wait :)

Felix flopped his arms to his side on the bed and huffed, feeling like he needs a nap after all of that. He messaged Jeongin the plans, put on his fluffy socks, and hurried his way downstairs.

"Good morning Minho!" Felix sang with a bright smile. Minho, who was absentmindedly scrolling on his phone with a piece of toast in his hand, looked over and grew a smile.

"Good morning Lixie! You're in a good mood."

"Innie invited me to a concert tonight and Chan is going too! Did you want to go~" Felix wiggled his eyebrows.

Minho chuckled and immediately cocked his head to the side in confusion. "Wait... a college buddy of mine is doing a gig today. Are we talking about the same concert?"

Felix shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno, Innie said one of Hyunjin's friends was friends with the person playing. I just know that it's at the arc tonight."

"I would love to go.. but I have plans.." Minho mumbled the last part causing a mischievous smirk to plant itself on Felix's face.

"Is this a date~?" Felix sang. Minho just blushed but kept his mouth shut.

"It totally is!!! AAH!" Felix squealed, jumping up and down with joy.

"Oh shut it!" Minho gritted but couldn't help the smile on his face.

"Alright have fun! Tell Jisung I said hi~" Felix sang and dragged himself back upstairs with a little dance.

-

"Woooww~ look at you!" Felix sang as he opened his bedroom door to Jeongin standing there in black leather pants with an oversized tan blouse tucked into the pants. The sleeves of the blouse were rolled up to his elbows. He looked classically sexy. (A/N: I decided to change his age to 18, it's not right to have him be 16)

Jeongin flashed his signature dimpled smile. They went up to Felix's room and Jeongin immediately opened up his closet to look for Felix's outfit. Various pieces of clothing were thrown out of the closet and on top of a giggling Felix.

"Is Minho coming?" Jeongin asked, still holding various tops in front of him just to toss them at Felix.

"Nope! Minho has a date with Jisung." Felix beamed and Jeongin finally turned around, immediately bursting out laughing at the little heap that was Felix surrounded by clothes.

"Sorry... that's great! Your matchmaking finally wo-" Jeongin stopped mid sentence when his hands landed on the shirt. The shirt that Felix had gotten at the mall and forgotten about getting afterwards.

"This! You are wearing this!"

Felix didn't bother to argue knowing that once Jeongin got that look on his face, there was no taking out of it. Jeongin paired the shirt with a pair of black jeans and a blazer over it, opting to go for a more sultry version.

"Innie... isn't this too much..?" Felix looked at himself in the mirror. The simple silver chain accentuated his neck and his hair was pinned out of his face, showing the helix chain on his ear.

"Nope. I AM A GENIUS! Lix you look hot." Jeongin smirked. "I bet Chan is gonna love it~" He sang suggestively. Felix's expression immediately went flat and he turned to face Jeongin.

"Innie.. I really appreciate the effort and I love you dearly you know this." He grabbed Jeongin's shoulders. "But... I don't want to rush into anything with Chan. He's very nice and I like him but I don't want to just jump into a relationship with someone I barely know."

Jeongin pursed his lips and sighed. "I'm sorry Lixie. I just got so excited because Chan is a really nice guy and I think you guys would be cute together. But I get it. OK, I pinky promise I will let you just do what you want." Jeongin held out his pinky for Felix to shake, which he immediately did. "But honestly, the outfit is not too much, you look great, and you deserve to feel like a bad bitch tonight!" Jeongin shook Felix's shoulders and both laughed, Felix nodded and went to spray his favorite cologne before the 2 hung out downstairs until Chan came to pick them up.

*ding dong*

"Alright! You ready?" Jeongin looked at Felix with the brightest smile.

"Let's do this!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 692 19
A story where Hwang Hyunjin a mafia and Lee Felix a simple guy are forcefully married because of a business deal between their fathers. Hyunlix ~Lia.L
11.4K 426 14
Felix transfers to a Korean school due to a terrible secret but little does he know that a certain classmate of his is going to change everything. ・f...
273K 10.8K 83
a story in which two boys who start a relationship that confuses between love and lust... tw !!! + rape, mature themes, language, self harm, abuse. h...
6.4K 223 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...