Azur Lane: Cursed in this bea...

By Izumo2

I died after suffering a cardiac arrest and without knowing how I was reincarnated in another world as a Taih... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 46

112 5 1
By Izumo2

SEVERAL YEARS AGO

Several years ago we can see a woman from the Sakura empire walking calmly among the flowering Cherry trees when she is intercepted by two women.

Amagi: Hm? What's happening?

Amatsukaze: It's good we found you. Akagi and Kaga are fighting again.

Amagi: (Sigh) Geez, when will they grow up?

[AZUR LANE OP]

Meanwhile with Azur Lane Enterprise fires at Purifier and Purifier also fires at Enterprise.

BBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

Enterprise manages to avoid the siren's attack by a few millimeters and Enterprise's arrow manages to hit the high-ranking siren and the siren is covered in a large explosion.

Edinburgh: (Celebrating) Yatta!

But the girls are very surprised when the siren emerges from the smoke very injured, but she is very energetic despite all the damage suffered.

Puri: How fun, but it's a shame I have to leave... I'll wait for you at the last stage!

Then the siren starts firing her cannons randomly without caring who her attacks can hit, many of this siren's attacks hit her allies since the kansen have plot armor and we need them for the final fight... ok no .

Or rather, due to the kansen's abilities, they were able to avoid damage from the enemy's random attack.

Sheffy: (Surprised) Is she also attacking her allies?

At that the siren escapes from her through a spatial distortion, then behind her all the siren ships and siren planes open portals to escape, the siren ships that survived this combat return to her world limping away from her.

The kansen can only watch in relief as the enemy retreats to their base.

Enterprise: Damn, they got away!

Belfast: Now that they have escaped us, we must assume that the empire will now attack us.

Enterprise: I don't think so, but I have a feeling we'll be invaded by something far worse than the conventional sires we've defeated to date.

Belfast: Anything much worse than high-ranking sirens?

Enterprise: I don't know, but I have a hunch.

Belfast: What kind of hunch?

Enterprise: One we will need a new planet to live on.

Belfast is very surprised by Enterprise's words.

Belfast: By the way, getting off topic, what are you doing here?

Enterprise: (Cold sweat) Ahhh, well... um... we better go back for an emergency conference.

Belfast nods, but is still a little surprised that Enterprise is here and the fleet returns to the base. When they arrived, they saw that the kansen that were left protecting the base, they were doing a general damage count to the base and the fleet, after a few hours of reporting, repairs to the base and ships damaged in battle began.

Additionally, Enterprise was severely scolded for skipping her job since she is currently at the Pearl Harbor base unofficially, practically on a dark night she grabbed her rigging and without authorization came here to participate unofficially in the war and That is an act that could put the country in trouble as there is no president to lead the nation. After some quick procedures, fortunately Shangrila will take over the presidency unofficially until Enterprise returns to base and Enterprise for the moment. Until the end of the war she was assigned to the Pearl Harbor base unofficially so that the people or parliament would not find out about the stupidity that Enterprise did.

Meanwhile in the Orochi Ocean she sails escorted by several mass-produced siren ships while Kaga remains standing on the deck of the Orochi without any will.

Far from Orochi on a mass-produced siren cruiser, Observer and Tester converse at this location.

Tester: We've already surpassed the empire's patrol fleet, although they seemed too confused to give us a fight... (Looks at Orochi) It's finally at sea... although I must admit that they gave it a rather beautiful design.

Observer: Battles must be dramatic, did you know that Orochi is a mythological beast of the empire which was a beast that murdered beautiful women? Fufufufu.

Tester: I don't understand what you're saying.

Observer: Remember that they are the manifestations of the will. The will is what drives them and gives them strength.

Tester: The things you always say are too sentimental and difficult to understand.

Then Purifier appears from a portal.

Puri: She is very full of her own self-centeredness, that's all.

Observer: Ara, how hurtful of you.

Tester: Hey Purifier, it looks like someone hit you a lot.

Purifier: I don't dislike rough play, take your cube.

Purifier hands the black mental cube to Observer and Observer receives the black mental cube, at which point the black mental cube begins to glow brightly.

Observer: Well, let's get started.

The ritual to activate Orochi begins.

Observer: Well, let's start, a bus in the past or perhaps a calculation of the future.

At that point the cube begins to give off a very intense purple glow as it begins to disintegrate, then the fragments of the black mental cube begin to enter Orochi, triggering the ship to shine very brightly, lightning and sparks emerge from Orochi, Kaga covers herself. with her hands to protect herself from the intense brightness, when everything calms down, Kaga is very surprised to see Akagi emerging from the flames as if nothing had happened.

Kaga: (Confused) Sister? Sister? Is it really you? Sister Akagi!

Kaga runs to Akagi to hug her.

Kaga: Thank goodness you're fine.

Akagi: Yes, this is what the gods intend. Kaga looks over there... this is the power we wanted, the power of Orochi.

Then something is fired from the Orochi battleship and that thing flies south at high speeds, leaving Kaga somewhat surprised.

Meanwhile under the sea there is a patrol of American submarines, the submarines had been deployed as an early warning measure in case the empire comes up with an attack.

From this patrol, Dace calmly navigates while listening for sonar, just then she receives the sound of a massive explosion, she is confused by the sound since she has not heard any sound of any engine, but then a large ocean current. It drags her for several meters, she loses control of her rig for several minutes, when she was able to regain control, she emerges, when she does so she is surprised to see in the distance a massive explosion several kilometers in size. She decides to retire to report all this.

TIME SKIP, SEVERAL DAYS LATER

After Dace arrived at the base to report it, all the high-ranking girls of each faction were called for an emergency meeting.

Cleveland: (Looking at the photos) What is all this mass destruction?

Hornet: It's obviously a siren attack.

Cleveland: Why attack a remote, uninhabited island?

QE: To make fun of us? They underestimate us a lot.

Hood: But your majesty, this situation is very serious.

Me: There is no doubt that a weapon of mass destruction was used here, one impact was destructive enough to destroy this entire abandoned city. If they use it to hit us.

Hornet: Kabom! We don't have a chance!

Me: From the submarine report, we are talking about a weapon capable of firing a destructive power comparable to large meteors hitting the planet from a distance invisible to the eye.

Wales: A powerful weapon with the capacity to destroy countries, it is indeed something terrifying.

Helena: I'm not sure if all this is related to the bombing of the island near the Philippines, a few hours before the island was bombed, an unknown ship left the Sakura empire, one of the intelligence planes flew over the place taking several photos of the vessel.

At that Helena shows the photo and two people recognize the ship.

Edinburg: Sheffy, that's the ship we saw.

Sheffy: Yes, it fits perfectly with the characteristics of the ship we saw from the Sakura empire.

Hood: So this is Orochi... what a terrifying ship.

Wales: It seems that the port of the Sakura empire was severely damaged by Orochi, this must also be an unexpected event even for Red Axis.

Illustrious: Maybe Red Axis was just fooled by the sirens just like we were.

Enterprise: They are wrong.

They all turn to see Enterprise.

Enterprise: We haven't done anything yet... we haven't accomplished anything... This starts now, we are going to destroy whatever the sirens are planning.

Belfast: This is not only a problem for Azur Lane Orochi, it is a threat to all of humanity.

QE: I've already pulled some strings, we always clean up the humiliations we receive, so we do in the Royal Navy.

Hornet: And our way is to take revenge.

Me: We should think of a strategy to counter that long-range weapon.

The girls nodded.

Enterprise: We must fight... one last fight...

To be continued.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.8K 74 16
Betray Forgotten Abandon This is what the Z class is experiencing. Rivalry rises between them. An ally today can be an enemy tomorrow. Everything i...
2.3K 73 17
Edris was a noble woman who does not have any interest in love because she believes that her husband should be someone stronger than her. As a first...
565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.