Sorry, Im An Anti-Romantic |...

By bangtanvisuals

"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFic... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
071

070

1.1K 105 136
By bangtanvisuals

Everything hurts.

Your head, your jaw and your body. With squinted eyes, you push the blanket away and stand.

Only to fall from the intense pain coursing through your body.

What the hell?

Why does everything hurt? Why do you also have bruises around your wrist? You're now wide awake. You plant your hands on the bed and use it as leverage to pull you up. As you take your sweet painful time, flashes of last night come to mind.

You were in the club and someone bought you a drink. Jungkook brought you home, after changing, you went into the kitchen and what happens next are scratched, blurry images.

His fingers tangle through your hair as pain mixed with pleasure floods your body. His mouth leaves hot trails of saliva all over your neck as he thru—

"What the fuck." You whisper. What the heck was that memory? That didn't happen. Your mind's probably playing tricks. The last thing you remember was going to the kitchen and then passing out. That's all there is to it.

For all you know, the pain could be because you slept in a really bad position. You tend to do that every now and then.

You drag your sore legs to the bathroom and walk towards the sink to brush your teeth. A purple tinge immediately captures your attention. In the area where the outline of your collar ends to expose your skin. Right underneath your collarbone. A discoloration that causes your stomach to churn.

You pull your shirt down and widen your eyes at the sight of a hickey.

Not only one. But multiple. Scattered all over your chest.

You're hit with realization then and there. This confirms it. Something really happened last night.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, it does. You find more hickies in your inner thighs when you stepped in the shower. Jungkook's remains slithers down your legs every now and then and you can only swallow the nervous lump in your throat as you allow the water to wash it down.

What exactly were you thinking last night?

After fifteen minutes, you leave the room.

Going down the stairs feels like torture. With every painful step, you're reminded of how stupid you are.

The smell of coffee brings you to the kitchen. As you enter, Jungkook brings the cup to his lips. "Morning." He says in that raspy voice, keeping a close eye on you.

"Morning."

"You're up early."

"We have class."

"Aren't you tired. After what happened last night-"

You cut him off. "Yeah about that, Let's pretend it never happened."

He hums, taking a step forward to which you take a step back. "Why?"

"Cause why not? I wasn't in my right mind and one could even say I forced you. So you know what? It's my fault. You don't have to feel anything. Just pretend it never happened. You're still you and I'm.. well. Still me." You don't even know what you're saying right now.

Your back hits a hard surface and he corners you.

"Okay. But just so you know." He presses his lips against your ear, whispering." Asking me to forget won't give you your virginity back."

He gently squeezes your waist and then walks out of the house.

The drive to school was silent and saying you felt awkward was an understatement. You kept having the urge to jump out the car.

As soon as he parked the car, you slip out of your seat and rush to your classroom.

Jimin smiles brightly when he sees you. "For a second there I thought you weren't coming to school. You look rough buddy."

"I ran all the way here." You collapse on the chair and catch your breath."

"Why? Are you running for your life?"

You glare at him. Jimin laughs at his own joke and your reaction before saying. "I'm just kidding. Hey, are you free later after school? There's something I need to tell you."

"You can tell me now."

He shakes his head, seriousness in his voice. "Not here. It's actually about.." He looks around. As if to make sure no one's listening before looking at you. "..it's about your mom."

Your heart stutters. The teacher enters the classroom and Jimin pats your arm, standing to return to his seat. "Just meet me after class behind the school building and I'll explain everything there. Make sure Jungkook isn't following you."

You almost didn't make it because Jungkook was being extra watchful for some reason. In order to avoid him tracking you, you left your phone in your locker.

By the time you reach the meeting place, you spot Jimin leaning against his motorcycle. He senses your presence and pulls out a helmet, handing it to you.

"So what was your excuse?"

"Nothing."

"Really?" His brows raise in surprise. "What if he followed you here? I could end up getting my ass kicked you know."

"He didn't follow me." You stare at the helmet in your hand. "I thought we came here to talk. What's this for?"

"Talking's overrated. It's better if you see it with your own eyes." He throws a leg over the motorcycle and keeps it steady as you climb on.

"I'd hold unto me if I were you."

You shrug your shoulders and wrap your arms around his waist. He brings the vehicle to life and drives to the open road.

Jimin didn't tell you in advance that the ride would take more than an hour. Soon you find yourself surrounded by trees that reach the heavens. It's already late at night and the only source of light's coming from his flashlight.

"This way."

"You're not planning on murdering me right?"

When he turns to look at you, it's as if you insulted him. "I can't believe you still don't trust me after all we've been through."

Guilt fills your veins. "It's not like that. Of course I trust you."

He hums, leading the why once again as he whispers. "I hope so."

Jimin brings you to a cabin located at the heart of the forest. Unlike those wear down cabins found in movies, the structure before you looks elegant and neat.

And familiar.

Light illuminates from within. Jimin opens the front door and gestures you inside.

"You're not coming in?"

He shakes his head, smiling softly. "I'll just wait here."

Nodding your head, you enter to oddly familiar place. Upon reaching the hallway, the frames on the wall make your heart heavy.

Picture of a little girl with pigtails smiling brightly.

Another one with the same child playing on a porch.

And another one of her measuring her height against the wall.

These pictures were taken here.

And that girl smiling ever so brightly, is you.

Now you remember. You can't stop the tear that escapes your eye. Mom. She used to bring you here when you were young. And it would only be just the two of you. Even dad isn't aware this place exists.

You cover your mouth as more tears stroll down your cheeks.

How did Jimin know of this place?

Just then, you feel a certain presence with you.

As you look to the side, you make contact with a pair of familiar eyes. They're soft, filled with love, sadness and regret. You thought you'd never see them again.

You thought you'd never see her.

More tears fall as your trembling lips say. "M-mom?"

-

Iseul flinches when her brother throws a vase to the floor. "You know. You should really work on your anger issues."

He gives her a glare and she raises her hands up in a surrender. "Hey, I'm just saying. Maybe that's why she left."

His phone rings before he can give her an answer. While on the phone, Iseul takes notice of the visible vein on his forehead. Whatever news he's receiving is only worsening his mood.

He grabs his jacket and she rises from the couch she was sitting at. "Did they find her?"

He hums. "They found a footage of Y/n and that Jimin leaving school together."

Iseul internally sends her prayers Jimin.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go find her."

"I'm coming with you." She quickly grabs her jacket. "What are you gonna once you find them?"

Jungkook clenches his jaw. "I'm gonna fucking kill him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 4
" ๐‘จ ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”, ๐’˜๐’†'๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’”. ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’—๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
224K 3.5K 59
Imagines/short stories with the guys of BTS. Actually, just what comes to my mind. Best ranking: ๐Ÿ“Œ#1 thoughts [out of 81k]
11.4K 1K 40
โชBTS - ๋ฐฉํƒ„ ์†Œ๋…„๋‹จโซ โHis dreams come true, so do his ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.โž โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
721K 32.7K 57
"I still cannot believe you let him, of all people, join the group" ยฉ randomtae Started: 170323 End: 170909 170909: #277 IN FANFICTION