Dripping Exclusives

By DrippingFantasies_

Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote... More

(1) Reflection
(2) Reflection
(3) Reflection
(4) Reflection
(1) P. O. V
(2) P.O.V
(3) P.O.V
(4) P. O. V
(5) P.O.V
(6) P.O.V
(1) Strangers
(7) P.O.V
(1) Lessons
(1) Memories
(2) Memories
(3) Memories
(8) P.O.V
(1) One Night
(2) One Night
(3) One Night
(1) Tension
(2) Tension
(9) P.O.V
(4) Memories
(5) Memories
(1) Road Trip
(1) The List
(2) The List
(3) The List
(4) The List
(5) The List
(6) The List
(7) The List
(1) Exes
(1) Office Affair
(8) The List
Memories (6)
(1) Sweets
(2) Sweets
(1) Seduction
(2) Seduction
(2) Lessons
(3) Lessons
(4) Lessons
(1) Rich Baby Daddy

(3) Sweets

305 11 2
By DrippingFantasies_

                                   D A I J A

Three weeks later...
1:00 pm

       I put my face deeper in the pillow, feeling someone take the covers from over my head. "It's too early for this shit", I mumble, getting irritated that the cool air is touching my skin. "Early? Nigga you missed half the day", Mari shakes me and I laugh not realizing how late it was.

    "Mom made you breakfast", he says and I spring up. I smile seeing a tray in his hand with all my favorites. My smiles widens, seeing my mother peeking her head through the door frame. "Aw thank you", I coo, sitting the tray in my lap. My mother made red velvet waffles with chicken tenders. On the side is a bowl of fruit, cut up strawberries, pineapples, and mango.

    There's a little condiment cup with syrup in it.

    "Your welcome, my baby is twenty-one", my mom comes further inside to give me a hug and Mari sits at the edge of the bed. "You feel different?"

    I shrug, "Not really". I laugh to myself. It's hard to believe that I'm considered an adult. I still watch PJ Masks while getting ready for class in the morning.

    She rubs my back, "babe you're still young"

   I nod, laying my hand on her shoulder as I take a bite of my waffle. "Imma send you money to get your nails and lashes done today", my brother announces, typing something on his phone. I clasps my hands together, going on my phone to see if my usual nail tech has any availability today. "I can take the car?", I ask.

   Mari recently brought a new Porsche. He rarely drives it himself unless it's a special occasion like. "Yes but don't wreck my shi-stuff", he corrects himself, remembering that our mom is right there. I smile to myself as I finish booking my appointment for three-thirty. "You got any plans later?", mom asks and I shrug my shoulders.

     I haven't taken the time to plan anything. I usually just spend my birthdays pampering myself. I gave up on planning parties due to the amount of stress it causes. Eventually you end up caring more about how people perceive it rather than what you want. "I'll probably hit a lounge with Mya or something later", I respond. I obviously needed to end the day off drunk.

     "Don't worry, I got plans for ya" Mari stands up and walk out the room. Mom and I look at each other,  going back to watching the random show I had playing on tv.

       I check my phone, seeing that my stylist got back to me along with a number of birthday wishes.

Darius❤️🙄: Happy birthday, love. Enjoy your day.

Darius❤️🙄: imma see you later

  Darius sent you $400

     I tried to refrain from blushing, being considerate that my mom is right next to me. My heart swells in bliss at the fact that I'll be seeing him today. We haven't seen much of each other since I spent the night at his house. I've been busy with work and he's had his own thing going on.

    He thinks I don't know that's he's been back in the streets but his name has been brought up a couple of times. It doesn't help that he's a plug for a couple of my friends in the neighborhood.

Thank you❤️

"Thanks again for breakfast mommy", I coo, hugging her one more time before standing up. "Your welcome, go ahead and get ready", she pats my shoulder and takes the tray.

___________________________________________

                                 M E E C H

  9:00 pm

     I take the bouquet of roses out the car, hearing the music from all the way outside. I go in the backseat, getting more of her gifts out the car. "I'm shocked that you even brought all this", Mya gasps, helping me carry some of the stuff inside. "I didn't realize that y'all were this close...", she trails off and looks back at me.

      "Yeah I fuck with her. Daija a good girl, she deserves it", I respond, keeping it brief. I didn't want Mya all in our business, especially since Daija is so adamant about respecting their friendship. I still don't understand how that has anything to do with us.

       This isn't what tonight is about though, so I'll try to keep my hands to myself.

     "Mhmm", Mya hums, giving me a side-eye and I purposely bump into her. She laughs as we walk in.

Go, it ain't nothing better than a ten that's a slut (for me though)
The type of girl that already be wet before you touch it
She love when my chains smack her in the face when we fuck

        My eyes land on Daija. I watch that pretty smile widen as she bends over on one of her friends. I bite my lip, seeing her dress slide up slightly, revealing her smooth skin. I found myself standing in the same position, watching as her ass moves effortlessly. The recoil as her friend smacks her ass. If only I can get behind that.

   "Ahhhh that's my best friend", Mya puts the gifts on the table, rushing over to join the fun. I shake my head, standing by the wall. "Wassup mane", I greet Johnathan and do the same to Mari. They both dap me up, passing the blunt.

    "I gotta look the other way, I can't watch my sister shake her ass mane", Mari cringes, turning in the other direction. He takes a long pull from the blunt, "Imma let her be since it's her birthday and shit"

   "She look good though", Johnathan mumbles, earning a look from Mari and I. He lifts his hands up in surrender. "I'm just saying"

     "Meech!", I recognize her voice as she struggles to jog over to me in her heels. I meet her halfway, pulling her into my arms. Inhaling her scent feels like a high in itself. "You looked pretty, baby", I say in her ear, smirking as she shivers against me. "Thank you, Darius", she replies.

     I look down at her, seeing her blushing. She moves out my grasp, putting some distance in between us.

    I smack my lips. "Yo gifts on the table", I tell her and her eyes widen. She smacks my arm, "Omg you didn't have to do that. You already sent me money earlier, that was more than enough"

     "Ain't put a dent in my pockets, so don't worry about it"

    She looks at me for a second before nodding. My eyes trail down her frame, wanting to be close to her again. "Save me a dance alright?", I tell her and she grins.

   "Okay", she turns to walk away since her friends were calling her over to take another shot.

    Time passes, the part is a vibe. After a hour, the room is full of people here to celebrate her. Mari grabs her attention, "It's time to sing happy birthday", he tells her and she claps her hands together.

    It was killing me to just seat in corner, watching from the sidelines. I wanted to talk to her so bad but that would raise questions. People find it ironic that we're even friends considering that we rarely have conversations around people. That's mostly because I'm not really into filtering myself, when I speak it's hard not to flirt with her. Daija is stunning.

      "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU", everyone sings as she covers her mouth. The way her cheeks were raised up, you can tell she's smiling. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAIJAAAA"

  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

  "HOW OLD A-", Daija shakes her head, signaling for her Mya to cut it. "We ain't doing that baby", she says causing everyone to laugh. "Shit is so long for no reason", she says closing her eyes to blow out her candles. Once she opens her eyes back up, they immediately land on me. I raise an eyebrow as she smirks my way. "Time for gifts!", she exclaims sitting in the chair behind her.

      Everyone takes turns, bringing their gifts from the table. I decided to go last, I had the best shit here. Nigga bringing her gift cards and shit.

    Her eyes wonder over to me and I hold the bouquet of roses along with the gift bags. Her eyes widen and her cousins 'ooo' in her ear.

        "This is so cute", she holds the flowers to her chest, standing up to hug me. "Thank you so much", she jumps up and down and I stare down at her.

   "You don't even know what you got, mama open the gifts", I say in her ear and she shrugs.

    "I'm thankful that you even thought to do this", Daija sits back down, slickly wiping a tear. She opens the bag, seeing a bunch of clothes that happened to be in her Fashion Nova cart. I might've snooped through her phone a little bit once she fell asleep at my house a few weeks ago. In the other bag, was some shoes she'd been looking at, she has a thing for airmaxes.

    "How the fuck did you know to get this", she says in shock. Everyone taking out their phones to capture her reaction. "Open up the last one", I tell her, ignoring her question.

    The gift bag was the bit smaller than the rest. She looks at the velvet box inside, opening it up slowly. She takes out the chain, seeing my sweets shining in silver letters. "This is so cute", she doesn't hold it up for long, not wanting to catch too much attention from everyone else.

    Daija looks up at me, in full blown tears. "Thank you so much", she says once again, pouting. I lean down, dapping at her tears. Mya rushes over with a tissue, "Don't mess up your makeup babe".

    "Done got my girl emotional and shit", Mya jokes and shows Daija a mirror as she gets herself together.

    I look around to see Mari and Johnathan staring a hole in my side but I didn't care. At the end of the day, I'm only keeping shit under wraps for Daija's sake.

   If shit was my way, everyone would know how I feel about her but the way I stepped today says more than enough.

       The party gets back to regular scheduled programming, I help myself to a drink. The lights dimming back to the original setting. I smirk, seeing Daija walk over to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. "I'm drunk", she states the obvious, giggling.

   "I know, ma"

  "Can I stay with you tonight?", she questions, her eyes becoming lower than before.

    I wrap my arms around her, "Whatever you want, baby"

     She smiles like a kid in the candy store. She pulls my arm, leading us to the middle. She lays her hand on my shoulder, "that liquor got you real bold tonight cause any other time you like 'oh we can't be too close' , trynna social distance and shit", I tell her and she laughs.

   "I do not sound like that"

   I side-eye her, "yes you do"

   "You looking all good and shit. Ion like just seeing you in the corner, I want you on me", she whines and I chuckle.

     "You enjoying your birthday though?", I ask to make sure and she nods.

  "This has been the best birthday I've had in a long time. I didn't even plan on doing anything today so the fact that everyone made an effort to get together is so thoughtful", she scans the room, smiling at the fact that everyone is having fun. She looks back at me, "I'm about ready to leave though"

   Maybe I'm just horny but the way she looked felt like there was a double meaning behind it.

___________________________________________

D A I J A

I stumble upstairs of Darius's home. I feel content, the moment I make it to his room. I instantly slip out the tight dress, feeling myself being able to fully breathe again.

Darius comes in, sitting my bag on the bench in front of his bed. "Damn", he mumbles, walking up to me, squeezing my sides. His hand roaming down the material of the red lingerie. "This shit is sexy", he comments, his hands rubbing on my ass.

"Thank you", I say softly, feeling myself become a little nervous.

"Why you being shy", he chuckles, leading me to the bed. He digs in his drawer, taking out a stack of cash. He waves it around and I smirk. "I cannot with you", I respond as he takes the rubber band from around the money.

"I want you to loosen up, shake some for me", he smirks, making an ocean form between my legs. I turn, crawling to the middle of the bed. On all fours, I twerk once he starts playing music. I look back, smiling as I watch it jiggle.

I grin, watching the money rain over me. I prop myself up on my hand, shaking it closer to his face. Darius reaches out, smacking my ass, pulling at the waist band of my panties.

I'd be lying if I said, I didn't feel like the baddest bitch alive right now.

Darius pulls down my panties, revealing my bare bottom half. "This pussy dripping", he smacks it, holding me still. "Ohhhh", I moan out, caught off guard at the feeling of his tongue on my pussy. His tongue, flicks between my folds. I moan softly, feeling his lips suction against my clit. "So pretty", he moans, massaging my insides.

I push myself further onto his face, smothering him. "Awh shit, I'm finna cum", I moan, feeling my legs shake viciously. "Cum for me", he says and on command my juices flow. I grip onto the pillow as he keeps drinking all my juices. Feeling him move away, I whine out of relief. I try to catch my breath, hearing movement behind me.

I turn around on my back, and he reaches out to lift my legs behind my head. "I wanna fuck you so bad", he admit, leaning over me, his chain dangling in my face. I reach up, grabbing both sides of his face, bringing him closer to me. Our lips connect, moving in sync. I moan at the feeling of his soft lips against mine. "Fuck me", I whisper against his lips and I feel him smile.

"You're so beautiful", Darius compliments as he slides on the condom. I stare at him in a daze, wanting nothing more than for him to be inside me. "So pretty", he says as he slides into me, my mouth forms an 'O' shape. I hold onto his arms as he pumps in and out of me. "OH MY", I scream out, not being able to finish my sentence. The only sound being heard is him pounding into me. I look down in between us watching his length disappear in my juices, I bit my lip at how his dick glistens within each stroke.

"Fuck you feel so good", he moans, biting his lip. I found myself gripping on his chain. It blings in the dim lighting in the room. I close my eyes, feeling his lips on mine. He wraps his hand around my neck, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "Fuck", I moan out, feeling the approach of an orgasm. "I'm cumming", I announce, feeling him speed up. "All fours, ma", he pecks my lips.

Darius flips me over, not giving me time to breathe before sliding into me. He wraps my hair around his hand, pulling my head back as he digs into me. "Shit", I moan out in pleasure. Apart of me disappointed because I know my lace will be messed up in the morning.

"This ass so fat", he smacks it, pulling me up further. His face in my neck. "This pussy mine right?", he questions and I moan in response, not being able to utter a word. He smacks my ass again, "I need words, baby. Stop playing with me", he demands, the sound of his voice sending me to overdrive. "Yes daddy", I moan, feeling tears at the brim of my eyes.

"You mine?", his voice egos in my ear. "Oh yes", I throw my ass back against him.

"Shit I'm about to buss", he groans, and I feel him bury his face into my neck. We orgasm at the same time, letting out a long breath.

"I'm tired", I said, not being able to move. "For real, you fucked up because i'm really finna be addicted to yo' ass"

I pretend to be horrified, "More than you already are"

He smacks his teeth, trying to hide his smile. "Yea, I'm not coming off you"

—————————-

I love them...this is my last imagine of them tho💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.1K 45
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT****
231K 4.7K 25
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! πŸ”ž ( or be mature )
665K 15.8K 62
𝙖 π™‘π™€π™«π™žπ™£π™œ π™₯π™€π™¨π™¨π™šπ™¨π™¨π™žπ™«π™š π™£π™žπ™œπ™œπ™–? π™¬π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 π™π™žπ™’π™’π™’π™’!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
Tell Tales By Anon

General Fiction

37.7K 1.2K 75
Short stories based on the men we love DISCLAIMER: DO NOT share on social media I do NOT own or plan on using pictures, videos, people, etc that wil...