Uns Ki Mohabbat : Heartstrings

بواسطة fictionalwriter13

As I listened to her, I realized she loved talking to herself about me. The way she insulted me, no one had e... المزيد

Prologue
Characters
Family
Chapter : 1 - Her Red Scarf
Chapter : 2 - His Mehbooba
Chapter : 3 - Wahin Aankhen
Chapter : 4 - Her Stalker
Chapter : 5 - Intezaar
Chapter : 6 - Mulaqaat
Chapter : 7 - Crazy For Her
Chapter : 8 - Pinch of Flirtiness
Chapter : 9 - Nightmare
Chapter : 10 - Mohabbat Ka Izhaar
Chapter : 11 - Red Like Tomatoes
Chapter : 12 - Nafrat
Chapter : 13 - Admiration
Chapter : 14 - Sukoon
Chapter : 15 - Nader Mansion Visit
Chapter: 16 - Dream or Reality
Chapter : 17 - Uns winning Abbu's heart
Chapter : 19 - You're here too?
Chapter : 20 - He Blushes?
Chater : 21 - Mujhe meri mohabbat dede
Chapter : 22 - Woh behad khubsurat tih.
Chapter : 23 - Behpanah Mohabbat
Chapter : 24 - Yeh izhaare mohabbat hai?
Chapter : 25 - Sweetheart!
Chapter : 26 - Sweet khane ki farmaish
Chapter : 27 - Parwaah hai, inhe meri?
Chapter : 28 - Kya mai, napaak hoon?
Chapter : 29 - Yaah Allah, uski hifazat karna.
Chapter : 30 - Baarish
Chapter : 31 - Astaqfirulla, where's the door?
Chapter : 32 - Bas, mohabbat hogayi tih tumse.
Chapter : 33 - Bas, mohabbat hein toh ki tih.

Chapter : 18 - Facing Fears

1K 82 7
بواسطة fictionalwriter13

Uns started sneezing continuously because of the daisy bouquet Zaki had bought for her.

"Zaki! Get them away from me," Uns said between her sneezes, and went back to her cabin, not wanting to disturb others.

"So this is what you know about her, huh?" I asked, now completely irritated by his actions.

"Her childhood friend didn't know she's allergic to daisies? Didn't know her skin is so sensitive?" I pressed him again.
He looked surprised by my questions.

"She never told me about this. And how did you know?" he retorted.

He still had the audacity to ask me? He turned out to be more shameless than I thought.

"First, do something about these daisies," I said, ignoring his question.
He took the bouquet and went outside.

Thank goodness, he left. But my relief was short-lived when he re-entered, this time with a bouquet of roses.
"Great," I murmured.

About five minutes later, Uns came back, her nose now visibly red.

"I'm sorry, but I literally can't handle daisies, Zaki," Uns said as she placed coffee for him and cold juice for me.

"I too need coffee," I mentioned, looking up at her.

"Let's drink it later," she said, taking a seat.

So, our uns is planning to spend time with me, stop blushing, Aziz.

I straightened my posture. Zaki was looking at Uns, Uns was looking at us, and I was scanning Zaki, wondering what he was planning now.

"Uns, I need to talk to you," Zaki began.

"Go ahead, I'm listening," Uns said.

"I need to talk to you alone, without a third person interrupting," he said, glancing at me, clearly wanting me to leave Uns alone with him.

"Mr. Nader is not a stranger, you can speak freely," Uns said to him, glancing at me, then turning her gaze back to Zaki.

"It's something personal, which I want only you to know, Uns," Zaki insisted.

"Okay, take your time, guys," I said, getting up and walking away with the bag. I couldn't bear it anymore. What if he proposes to her? What if she accepts? We hardly know each other, but Zaki has known Uns from the start. I couldn't bear to watch her slip away from me.

I went out and sat at one of the tables, placing the bag I had brought for her on the table.
I was looking around the street when I received a message.

Gusrail Reza - "Don't go," she texted.
Me - "Okay," I replied.

After about 15 minutes, he came out but without giving me a glance, he started walking away.

"Good that he's gone," I smiled and went in to see her sitting in the same spot.
I approached her, sitting opposite her.

"He said he's your childhood friend, and you didn't tell him about your allergies?" I asked.

"How was I supposed to know that people would start proposing to me with daisies?" she responded.

"What! He proposed to you?" I was shocked he actually proposed her.

"But I said no to him," she said, still gazing at the rose bouquet on the table.

"What!" I exclaimed, but with relief.

"Yes," she said calmly.

"Then throw his roses out too," I said, looking at those roses, which reminded me of him.

"They are from my shop, Should I just throw them out when I purchased them?" she asked, now looking at me with a cold voice.

"No, don't throw them away," I said, gulping down, seeing her fiery eyes.

"Did he try to convince you by touching you, I mean holding hands?" I asked.

"I would have broken his hand if he had done that," she said.

"Yes, of course, who can escape from fire," I said, without thinking.

She was now giving me death glares. I don't know about Zaki, but my hand would surely be broken if I say anything else.

I just smiled and started drinking the juice she bought for me.

She was unusually quiet. "Why are you so quiet today?"

"What should I say?" she asked back with her cold voice.
Gusrail Reza is in a bad mood.

"What's special for dinner?" I asked, immediately regretting the question I asked at this situation. "Aziz!" I cursed myself.

"Nothing," she said dryly.

"What do you mean by nothing, Uns? Look at yourself, how slim you're becoming day by day. You need to focus on yourself. You need to be healthy; you can't neglect the most important thing," I began.

"Nader, be quiet," she stopped me.

"What's wrong, Uns?" I asked, noticing the change.

"Nothing," she said.

"There must be something, tell me," I urged her.

"Shall I tell you what's wrong? I'm upset with you, Nader. Just because I came to your house yesterday and we talked doesn't mean I've forgotten everything," she said.

"Oh, so you're upset because I haven't apologized yet?" I asked, smiling.

"I don't want an apology, you just didn't say anything, nor did you try to make amends," she started.

That's why I came today, to make it up to you," I said, taking the box from the bag.

"What's this?" she asked, seeing the box placed in front of her.

"Open it and see for yourself," I said.
She started opening it, only to reveal a beautiful smile on her face.

"Bangles! They are so pretty, Nader," she said while taking them.

"Do you like them?" I asked.

"Very much. The silver color is so pretty and the stone work on them is amazing," she exclaimed.

"But,..." she stopped mid-sentence.

"This is a habit of you two sisters, always giving me mini heart attacks. Why can't you speak clearly, why stop in midway?"

"Go on, Uns, but what?" I asked.

"I can't wear them," she said, now looking at me.

"But why?" I asked.

I appreciate your effort, Nader, but I can't accept or wear them," She said.

"The more you get afraid and run from your fears, the more it will chase you, Uns," I said.

"I'm not afraid of anyone," she said.

"I know," I said back with a smile.

"I'm just saying. So, will you wear them?"

"Ah, they probably won't be in my size," she said.

"That can't be true; I personally gave your size to make it to fit you," I said.

"My size? Who gave it to you?" she asked, curious.

"Actually... Sahara gave it to me," I said.

"Is there anything Sahara didn't tell you?" she mocked me about my sister.

"So, will you wear it now?" I asked again.

She thought for a while then said, "Yes."

"Can I wear and show you?" she asked, now excited to wear them.

"Of course," I said, smiling at her cuteness.

"How do they look?" she asked, showing me the bangles.

But I wasn't in my senses enough to hear her; I got lost looking at her hands. She always wears full sleeves, so I never got a chance to see her wrists.

Very slowly, she was putting the bangles on her hands, the silver bangles matching her white kurti. Now, even her hands have the audacity to accelerate my already racing heartbeat, which increases further seeing her smile.

"Nader? Where did you get lost?" she brought me back from my thoughts. "How do they look?"

"Now they look good," I said, looking at her hands.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"So, are you convinced now?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said, thinking.

"Really?" I laughed at her response.

She was looking at her hands, shaking the bangles. I remembered Sahara's words, these bangles have some connection with her nightmare. But what is it?

"You came early today?" Ammi asked as soon as I entered the kitchen, surprised by my early arrival.

"Yes, Ammi, there wasn't much to do at the cafe, that's why," I replied while pouring myself some water.

"What's this? Are you wearing bangles?" Ammi asked, shocked to see me wearing them.

"Yes, a friend gifted them to me," I explained.

"Oh, did Ezzeh give them?" she inquired.

"It's from another friend," I replied.

"Mashallah, you've started wearing bangles again," Ammi said, examining them while holding my hands. I simply smiled at her reaction.

"Ammi, just send a cup of coffee in the room," I mentioned, heading back to my room.

After settling in, I sat on my bed, facing his Lego daisies. Today, I don't harbor any complaints or anger towards you, Nader.

Because after so long, I feel good. It's been 10 years since I wore bangles. I stopped wearing them when I was 8, and even now, I see broken pieces scattered in the dark room, reminding me of my nightmares.

The marks on my wrist still linger. What happened to me made me fear wearing them. But today, unknowingly, you became the reason I am confronting my fears, Nader.

I was completely shocked when Zaki proposed to me because I had always seen him as a big brother. I couldn't comprehend how, when, or why he started having feelings for me.

Even if Aziz hadn't entered my life, I could never say yes to Zaki. And now, there is no chance I would say yes, because I've started developing feelings for Nader.

I hesitated when Zaki said he wanted to talk alone with me. The comfort I feel with Nader, I don't feel it with anyone else. Despite this, I don't know why, but I texted him to stay there, hoping he would be there for me.

When I rejected Zaki's proposal, he didn't say anything and simply walked away. My Nader could never do this; he would sit down and ask for the reasons, just as he did when I refused to wear his gift.

Jahan har koi samjhane peh laga hua hai, woh shaqshs bhaitah raha, mujhe samjhane nahi, balki mujhe samajhne ke liye. Bhala is insaan seh kaise mohabbat na karu Mai?

Appi, let's go. We only have a few days left for Eid, and I have a lot of shopping to do. How can I do it without you? Sahara has been nagging me for an hour to go with her.

"Sahara, how many times do I have to tell you I don't want to go?" I said, covering myself with blankets again.

I didn't go to the cafe today, but I think it was a mistake not to go. She's literally not letting me rest.

"It's only been a few hours since iftar, Sahara. We'll see later," I said once more.

"Appiiiii," she said.

"Sahara! Fine, I am coming with you. Are you happy now?" I said as I got up and went to the washroom.

"Thank you," she shouted from behind.

"I don't need it," I shouted back.

"How does this look?" I asked Sahara, while showing the dress.

"Appi, I don't want you to wear maroon this time, choose something else," she said, picking another dress from the hangers.

"So, which color should I pick?" I asked her.

"Choose white Uns," a familiar voice said from behind us.

"You're here too?"

....................................❤..................................

Thank you for your time.
I'd love to read your comments ❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

144K 13.2K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
503K 32.6K 71
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
736K 57.4K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
1.2M 58.4K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...