UA's Vigilante Protectors

By Jelliclegirl19

A group of young vigilantes grew up together in an orphanage that was owned by two sisters. Even though they... More

Bio
Prologue
A Day Of Fun
A Tragic Death
The Funeral And The Trial
The Ultimate Decision
Getting Everything Set Up And A Proper Scolding For A "Hero"
Killing The League Of Assasins
Getting Rid Of Fake Cops And Judge
News Report And Well-Deserved Praise
4 Years Later
The Sludge Incident Part 2
Punishment For Fakes And An Expression Of Gratitude
Aftermath
A Love Confession
Another Mission And A Surprising Phone Call
Getting Assinged A Job As Guards
List Of UA Students
The USJ
Aftermath Of Rescue
Meeting With The UA Staff
Meeting The Big Three, Mei And Varian
Meeting Other UA Students
Finding Out Their Secret
Dinner At The Midoriya's
Making Breakfast For Students And Staff
First Day Of Guarding Duties
Hanging Out With The UA Students
Being Asked To Train Students
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 1
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 2
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 3
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 4
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 5
Aftermath Of Training Session
Don't Have Too Much Stress
A Wonderful Hangout
The Day Off Part 1
The Day Off Part 2
The Day Off Part 3
The Day Off Part 4
The Day Off Part 5
Getting A New Mission
Arriving At Overhaul's Secret Base
Eri And Kota's Story
Defeating Overhaul Part 1
Defeating Overhaul Part 2
Aftermath Of Mission
Killing Muscular
Making It Back To UA
Eri And Kota Meet The Students
Shopping For Eri And Kota's Rooms
Working On Eri And Kota's Rooms And A Heartwarming Choice
Adopting Eri And Kota
A Family Outing
Visiting Alania's Grave And Admitting Something Heartwarming
Encountering Three Fake Heroes Again
Parents Day Part 1
Parents Day Part 2
Preparing To Put An Asshole In His Place
The Vengeful Protectors Vs All Might
Aftermath Of Fight
Capturing Three L.O.V Members And A Shocking Reveal
All Might Is A Traitor
Exposing Assmight Part 1

The Sludge Incident Part 1

323 8 30
By Jelliclegirl19

After killing the pedophiles running the pornography ring, the three bodyguards and the leader's henchmen, rescuing the kids and returning them to their parents The Vengeful Protectors were driving back home. They felt very proud of themselves for what they did and for all that they accomplished for the last 4 years. They all felt like that they were making a big difference and being a huge help to others that felt lost and alone like they promised to themselves when they were younger and that along with keeping innocent people safe and helping true heroes, fellow vigilantes and anti-heroes when they need it mattered more to them then any fame and recognition that they've gotten over the years.

The only two things have negatively have happened to themselves personally. One was whenever they weren't doing anything else they train until they were exhausted alot. This really worried everyone that knew them  as even though they all knew that they had to train they pushed themselves to hard sometimes. The Vengeful Protectors told them to worry about them and that they're fine but that didn't really calmed anybody down or convinced them. Sometimes Imelda would have to force them to stop training and knowing how scary she could be when pissed off they knew better to listen to her. The second was is that havn't really laughed hard unless they're attacking a target. Yes they did laugh in other funny situations but not as hard outside of it. Maybe someday they will be able to laugh as hard other then putting fear into their targets.

Anyway as they were driving in Musutafu to get back to their hometown they heard people screaming. They looked out their windows and saw civilians running.

"What's going on?" Izuku asked.

"I don't know let's go find out." answered Shoto.

Then they all parked their car in a nearby parking lot, grabbed whatever weapons that they had a feeling that they would need and ran to the scene.

"Ma'am could you tell us what's going on?" The Vengeful Protectors asked.

"There's a sludge monster attacking the city and some heroes are trying to save four teenagers that got captured by it." a woman answered.

As the woman ran off The Vengeful Protectors had a feeling that the heroes were gonna need help. So they pulled out some grapling hooks, shot them up to a nearby building, pulled themselves up and jumped across rooftop after rooftop to get to the scene.

When they got their they got wide-eyed at what they saw. It really was a huge sludge monster!!!!!!!!! They kneeled down to scan the area. They saw a fire, a crowd watching and their hearts broke when they saw four 14 year olds named Itsuka Kendo, Tetsutetsu Tetsutesu, Yosetsu Awase and Shihai Kurioro entrapped in it and clearly looked horrified. What baffled them was Kamui Woods and another fake hero named Backdraft were aggressively holding Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek back. What the fuck were they doing they were some kids that needed their help why were those two assholes trying to stop those three clearly true heroes from doing so?

"This place is to narrow I can't do nothing!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mt Lady who stupidly made herself too big.

The Vengeful Protectors stared at her with annoyed looks. Why in the fuck would she do that?!!!!!!!!!!

"The fire would burn me!!!!!!" Kamui Woods exclaimed.

"Then let us do something!!!!!!!" exclaimed Pyro as he tried to get out of Kamui Woods's grasp.

"No we have to wait for another hero to arrive." Backdraft said sternly.

"No that's some of my daughter's friends in their!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Green Telek.

"We can't just let some innocent kids get killed we have to do something!!!!!!!!!" Eraserhead yelled.

"NO SHUT THE FUCK UP I SWEAR TO GOD ERASERHEAD NEZU SHOULD'VE NEVER LET YOU BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO HERE!!!!!!!!!" yelled Mt Lady.

"YEAH ALL MIGHT DESERVED THAT TITLE NOT YOU!!!!!!!" Backdraft and Kamui Woods yelled.

Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek glared at the three fake heroes as they still tried to get out of their grasp. Ever since Eraserhead became the number one hero them along with All Might got very bitter, rude and disrespectful towards him and everyone who supported him. They claimed that he didn't deserve that title and that All Might was a better hero then him. But Musutafu became alot safer after he became the number one hero so the results spoke for themselves.

"Then why are the streets here alot safer assholes?" thought The Vengeful Protectors as they were coming up with a plan.

Then all of a sudden six more 14 year olds were to the scene and Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek gasped and got wide-eyed at who it was. It was Pyro and Green Telek's daughter Izumi Midoriya and some of her others friends that were  five anthro cats named Katie (OC version of myself), Victoria (from CATS 1998), Mistoffelees (from CATS 1998), Jemima (from CATS 1998) and Pouncival (from CATS 1998).

"Mom dad Uncle Shota!!!!!!!!" Izumi called out as her and the other kids arrived.

"What's going on?" asked Victoria.

"Yeah what' happening?" Mistoffelees asked.

Then they all gasped at what they saw.

"Oh my Everlasting Cat." said Katie in shock.

"No." Jemima said in shock.

"It can't be." said Pouncival in shock.

"KENDO TETSU AWASE KUROIRO!!!!!!!!" Izumi yelled as he eyes filled up with tears.

"SOMEONE HELP US!!!!!!!!!" called out Kendo.

"GET US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!" Tetsu called out.

"RELEASE US THIS INSTANT YOU VILE FEIND!!!!!!!!!" Kuriorio exclaimed as he tried to break them all free but to no avail.

"HELP I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!!!!!!!" called out Awase.

Feeling like they had to rescue their friends Izumi, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival ran over there as to rescue them Izumi was crying. This got Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek even more worried as they tried to run over there but Kamui Woods and Backdraft held them even tighter.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT'S MY DAUGHTER AND SOME OF HER HER FRIENDS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pyro exclaimed.

"NO WAIT FOR ANOTHER HERO TO COME!!!!!!!" exclaimed Backdraft and Kamui Woods.

"I'AM NOT GONNA LET MY NIECE AND HER FRIENDS DIE BECAUSE OF YOU DUMBASSES!!!!!!" Eraserhead yelled.

"SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE AND JUST DO WHAT WE SAY IT WILL BE THERE OWN DAMN FAULT ANYWAY!!!!!!" yelled Backdraft, Kamui Woods and Mt Lady.

The Vengeful Protectors growled at this. How could they just allow some innocent kids die cause they were too cowardly to do fully commit to a hero and stop real heroes from doing their jobs?!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sad that 14 year olds had more guts then them. But as impressed that they were of Izumi, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival's bravery this was now the time to act.

"Ready guys?" Izuku asked with a smirk.

"Ready Dekiru." answered the rest of.  The Vengeful Protectors.

"No my baby." Green Telek said helplessly as she saw the sludge monster about to grab her daughter and the five anthro cats.

"ICEFIRE NOW!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izuku.

Then Shoto shot a wave of ice that stopped the fire. This distracted the sludge monster and made everyone look up as The Vengeful Protectors jump off the building they were standing on. They quickly punched Backdraft and Kamui Woods in the face to make them let Eraserhead, Pyro and Gren Telek go and then they turned to the sludge monster and noticed that it was trying to grab Izumi and the five anthro cats again. But luckily they were able to grab them just in time before it could.

Izumi looked up at The Vengeful Protectors as they carried her and the five anthro cats in their arms and they smiled kindly at her.

"Hi princess are you and friends ok?" they asked.

"Yeah we're fine." answered Izumi.

The five anthro cats opened their eyes as they closed preparing for impact in case the sludge monster was able to grab them.

"Hello there." Fumikage said with a kind smiled.

"Don't worry little ones." said Mezo kindly.

"Yeah you're safe now." Ochako said with a kind smile.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors smiled kindly at them as the five anthro cats calmed down and felt very relieved.

"Thank you." said Izumi and the five anthro cats in unison gratefully.

"You're welcome." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison.

Then they put them back safely onto the ground as Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek ran to the six kids and hugged them.

"My baby!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Green Telek .

"Are you kids ok?!!!!!!!!!!" Pyro asked.

"Yeah we're fine." answered Izumi and the five anthro cats.

"Thank you." Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek said gratefully.

"You're welcome." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison with nods and small smiles.

"HOW DARE YOU BRATS FUCKING PUNCH US LIKE THAT!!!!!!" Backdraft and Kamui Woods yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO FUCKING DO THAT IF YOU'D LET THE THREE OF US DO OUR JOB!!!!!!" yelled Eraserhead.

"Hey Eraserhead could you use your quirk and scarf to hold them and Mt Lady back we have a feeling that those bastards would try to stop us from saving these kids trapped inside the sludge monster?" Tenya said in annoyance.

"With pleasure." said Eraserhead.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!" Backdraft, Kamui Woods and Mt Lady.

Then Eraserhead did just that. This made everyone in the crowd and watching this on TV smirk. Those three bastards were causing nothing but trouble anyway so that was the best solution to keep them at bay.

"Hey Pyro Green Telek we could use your help." said Izuku as him and the rest of The Vengeful Protectors turned to them.

"Could you please distract the sludge monster for us *ribbit*?" Tsu asked.

"Yeah so that way we can find it's weak spots to weaken it enough to save the kids." asked Mashiro.

"You got it." Pyro and Green Telek said with wide smiles while them a big thumbs-up.

"You're gonna save our friends?" asked Izumi and the five anthro with hopeful tones.

"Yes don't worry kids your friends are gonna be all right." The Vengeful Protectors said reassuringly in unison as they each put a hand on their shoulders.

Then they gently kissed them on the cheeks and left with Pyro and Green Telek to where the sludge monster was.

As Pyro and Green Telek were distracting the sludge monster The Vengeful Protectors were looking for the it's weak spots. Thanks to their keen eyes for detail it didn't take that long and they were willing to find them easily.

As soon as they did The Vengeful Protectors smiled and nodded towards Pyro and Green Telek who smiled and nodded back and moved out of the way.

Using their combination of their quirks, fighting moves and weapons they were able to hit every single weak spot the sludge monster had and weaken it enough to get to Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio. When the four kids opened their eyes cause of the bright light coming through the open hole they saw got wide-eyed and smiled when they The Vengeful Protectors each holding out a hand.

"The Vengeful Protectors!!!!!!!" exclaimed Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio.

"Quick grab our hands." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison.

Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kurioro did just that and within a couple seconds they were pulled out and being carried to safety by The Vengeful Protectors.

"Are you ok kids." asked The Vengeful Protectors.

"We are thank you." Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio said in unison gratefully.

"You're welcome." said The Vengeful Protectors kindly while winking.

Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio blushed a little bit as they found them kinda cute which made The Vengeful Protectors quietly chuckle a bit at their adorable expression.

As soon as they landed Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio safely onto the ground Izumi, the five anthro cats, Pyro and Eraserhead ran over them and hugged them while Izumi was crying in relif.

"Are you kids ok?" asked Pyro and Green Telek.

"Yeah we're fine Auntie Inko and Uncle Hisashi don't worry." Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio in unison with reassuring smiles.

Then after they released all of them along with Eraserhead smiled at The Vengeful Protectors as Izumi wiped the tears out of her eyes.

"Again thank you for saving them/us." they said gratefully in unison.

"You're welcome." said The Vengeful Protectors with small smiles.

Then they all grinned and got into fighting stance. It was time to bring this ugly as fuck monster down for good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 11.6K 42
Did you know... there is a bookstore at the end of the road where every signle store is abandoned. It is known to villains, heroes and vigilantes. No...
22.5K 992 42
Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Villains are the bad ones! The ones who ever...
32K 2.6K 67
Switched by birth but that doesn't mean that I had a great life living with a ritch hero family. In fact, they were the worst! A father who was too b...
9.2K 282 14
🌇🌆🌃🌇🌆🌃🌇🌆🌃🌇🌆🌃🌇🌆🌃 ѕυpporт aυ Original Au Created by Me Original Art Created by Me Original Idea Created by Me Half of the Idea isnt Orig...