Imbolc through Beltane Day Co...

بواسطة ElizabethCharlotte55

This is our Imbolc through Beltane Day Collection 2024 II am doing Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of... المزيد

Imbolc In The Dukedom of York
Not Equally Yoked
The Four Formidable Duchesses
The Duke of Norfolk Territory
The Bittersweet Romance of A Young Heir
Young Bride For A Distinguished Duke
They were all Pagan - Norse, Celtic, and Roman
A father at the age of 67 Year old
The Grandfather of Three Granddaughters in 2276
The Grandfather of Five Duchesses on Star Base 12
The Father of Three Dukes on Star Base 12
The Grandfather of Four Dukes of Star Base 12
You Are So Beautiful To Me
Valentine's Day on February 14, 2165,
The First St Patrick Day Celebration in 2165
The Perfect Day in The Dukedom of York Territory
Lord Patrick William Howard Before World War Three
Lord Patrick William Howard , After World War Three
The quest For A Heir/Heiress To The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory
International Women's' Day in The Dukedom of York Territory
The Pride and Joy of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York Territory
The Father of Three Gorgeous Sons
The Apple Doesn't Fall From The Tree
Three Day St Patrick Day Celebration
St Patrick's Day Celebration in York Territory
The Great-Great-Grandson Named For His Great-Great-Grandfather
The Great-Great-Granddaughter who resembles her 4th great-great-grandfather
The Granddaughter who resembles her paternal grandmother
The Grandnephew given his Great Uncle name , Lord Andrew Charles Howard
The Boys Are Back In Town -Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Ostara In The Dukedom of York Territory
Passion Sunday in The Dukedom of York Territory
Preparing For Maundy Thursday in The Dukedom of York
Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR Aid To His Nephew
Beltane Celebration In The Greek Pagan Style in York Territory
The New Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory in June of 2280
Like Father-Like Son
The Scottish Thistle and The English Rose
The Presentation of Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard
Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Little Duke of Lancaster Territory
Daughter Vs Father in 2290
Pomp, Ceremony, Triumphant and Victory
Brother Against Brother
Five Mensley Sons
Mother's Day Celebration In The Dukedom of York Territory
Father's Day In The Dukedom of York Territory

A Daughter for Distinguished Pagan Duke

12 14 0
بواسطة ElizabethCharlotte55

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York Territory of Star Base 12 got the biggest surprise of his life on March of 2276 when his second wife, and Duchess, Lady Sarah walks into the living room at York Estate and Manor and she looks at Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, and she tells him " I have news for you, my dear Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. We are going to have a baby."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York and former Duke of Norfolk Territory is now 67 years old, but he marries his third cousin twice removed, , Lady Sarah Spencer-Churchill, and she is 25 years old, and he looks at her " What? I am going to be a father at 67 years old?"

"Lord David William Beck, your grandnephew told me and he is what to me?" Lady Sarah asks.

"He is your third cousin once removed, as his mother is your third cousin twice removed, and I am your cousin three times removed, and my brother is your third cousin three times removed." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells her.

"When is our child due?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Our child is due in October of 2276 along with Lady Paulina who is due in June of 2276, Lady Millicent who is due in August of 2276, Lady Susan who is due in September of 2276 and Lady Karissa is due in October of 2276 too." Lady Sarah tells her husband.

"I wonder if my sons will give me my first male line grandson this time. I don't mean by anything as I love my golden hair heiress very much and I wouldn't trade her for anything." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"You better not let Lady Karissa hear that." Lady Sarah warns " She made the supreme sacrifice of marrying your youngest son."

"I am wondering what we will name this child if it is a son or if it is a daughter?" Lady Sarah asks

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his Duchess " Let 's make a compromise. You name our child if it is a son and I will name our child if it's a daughter as I promised my old miserable father I would name a child after my old miserable grandfather." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states " This way I will have kept my promise to the old bag of bones."

"My father was Lord John Albert Spencer-Churchill, so we will name him Lord John Albert Howard, and I am sure my father, who is also your cousin, will be happy." Lady Sarah tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York Territory delivers the news to his sons, nephew, grandnephew, and daughters on Star Base 10 that Lady Sarah and he are expecting their only child together and they are delighted.

Naturally, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third is the prodigal son and when he hears the news of his father having a child at his age he tells his father " I will not accept this child as my sibling."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his oldest son by his first Duchess "Listen Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third. My damn miserable father tried to run my life and I married who he wished in 2228 and you are the result of my unhappy marriage to your mother, but we muddled through with it. I gave you the name of your grandfather who gave me his name as well."

"I am happy at last and I can't make you love or accept your new sister or brother. I can promise you this. I will write you out of my Last Will and Testament if you don't accept your new brother or sister." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR threatens.

"You are just having your first child in August and I am ahead of you in this game and furthermore, so is your youngest brother by the way. Why do you think he is Duke of Norfolk Territory rather than you? Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR asks his oldest son.

"My damn youngest brother has always been ambitious and my damn younger sister, Lady Charlotte Augusta told him one day he would be Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third tells his father.

"Lady Charlotte Augusta is Duchess of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10 and she is the mother of the future Duke of Buckingham Territory which is more I can say for you, Lord Charles Andrew The Third." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his oldest son.

Lady Sarah walks into the drawing room and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third looks at his third cousin once removed and he tells her " Listen here. I don't have anything against you personally as you are my cousin through my dear grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth, but I won't accept this child as my sibling."

"Lord Charles Andrew The Third. I can't make you love or accept our child as your sibling. I am sorry you are disappointing your father but when Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Patrick William hear about it. You will pay the price dearly." Lady Sarah explains.

When Lord Patrick William The Second and Lord Andrew Charles hear what Lord Charles Andrew The Third does it causes an argument between the three brothers, and Lord Andrew Charles tells his oldest brother "Listen here. Bro. I love you and you know I do, but this child, another brother or sister is a part of our family. You don't want to dishonor our great-great-grandfathers, Lord Patrick William Howard or Lord John Spencer-Churchill." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"I will be happy that I am no longer the baby of our family. " Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Listen here furthermore, this child will be an aunt or uncle to your child." Lord Andrew Charles states " You can't change it as we share the same father."

Lord Patrick William The Second tells his oldest brother " Be sensible, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third. You carry our father's name. "

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third looks at his two younger brothers and tells them " I have heard you of both. I will take it under advisement."

"Lord Charles Andrew The Third. I will make a deal with you. When your child is born I will create you Duke of Suffolk Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells his oldest brother.

"I have already promised the Dukedom of Cambridge Territory to Lord Patrick William Howard The Second, but Sussex is prosperous and the people are warm and friendly.' Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I have promised The Dukedom of Wessex Territory to our first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second." Lord Andrew Charles states.

_______________________________

Lord Paulina Charlene gives birth to a daughter, Lady Autumn Bridget on June 25, 2276, followed by Lady Millicent and she gives birth to Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard on August 1, 2276, followed by Lady Susan Virginia to Lord Richard Edward Howard The third on September 21, 2276, and finally it comes time for Lady Sarah to give birth and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR paces back and forth with Lord Patrick William The Second and Lord Andrew Charles and he waits for his grandnephew to come out with the news what his youngest and final child is - well on October 21, 2276, at 8 PM out at York Estate and Manor , the cries of a newborn baby can be heard and Lord David William Beck proudly carries out his new first cousin in his arms and he smiling " You have a new daughter granduncle. I wish my grandfather was alive to see his new great-great-niece." Lord David William Beck tells his granduncle.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR asks "How is my Duchess, Lord David William?"

"Lady Sarah is well. She is resting. She insisted I bring out Lady Frederica Wilhelmina to you." Lord David William tells his granduncle.

"She is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen next to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, my second cousin." Lord David William Beck tells his granduncle.

"Why did you name her after my grumpy old great-great-grandfather?" Lord David William Beck asks.

"I made a promise to your grumpy old great-grandfather. Lord David William Beck. I kept my promise to him." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

"She looks like my grandfather.Lord Edwin William Howard." Lord David William explains.

"Better she looks like her youngest uncle rather than her miserable old great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard, although he was considered one of the most handsome men of his time." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

Lord David William Beck places Lady Frederica Wilhelmina into her father's arms and he looks at his newborn baby daughter and he is smiling and he tells her " I named you in honor of your great-grandfather as I promise your grandfather I would."

Lord Patrick William Howard The Second and Lord Andrew Charles Howard walk over to where their father is holding their new sister in his arms and they tell him " She is a real beauty dad. "

"Well, at last I am no longer the baby of our family." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father and brother.

"Lord Andrew Charles Howard. You are still my baby son. You always will be as Lady Frederica Wilhelmina will be my baby daughter." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his youngest son.

"You are both priceless to me." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his youngest son.

_______________________________

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third hears the news of the birth of his new sister and Lady Millicent walks over carrying 45 day old Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud in her arms and she tells him " It is wrong of you, Lord Charles Andrew The Third to cause this discord in your family. Our daughter is Lady Frederica's niece, and Lady Charlotte is her niece and you can't change that."

"Please for the sake of our daughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, go make your peace with your father." Lady Millicent pleads.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third agrees for the sake of his daughter to make peace with his father, and step-mother and he rides to York Estate and Manor and when he arrives he is announced and he walks into the drawing room where his two brothers are standing with his father holding his new baby sister in his arms and he walks over and tells his father "Lady Millicent told me to make my peace with Lady Sarah, you and to accept my new sister. So I have taken her advice and I have come to ask you for your forgiveness father." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third tells his father.

"Naturally, I forgive you, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third. I am glad that Lord Jeremiah Collins raised a fine daughter who made you see sense." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his oldest son.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third looks at his new sister " She doesn't look like our great-grandfather, but rather our uncle, Lord Edwin William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third tells his father.

"Lord Edwin William took after your miserable old great-grandfather but he didn't have his temperament and issues." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains "He inherited his good looks and so did Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR becomes a father at the age of 67 years old.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.7K 900 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ
17.9K 694 8
Hey guys, So this is a new story of Riansh. It is all mature stuff. Hope u all like it Please do vote
1.1M 35.8K 82
Highest ranking: #1 in Millionaire- 28/04/2021 #8 in Romance- 04/05/2021 (Out of 1.33 Million stories, WOW!!!) #2 in boss 13/11/2021 #1 in bitch- 30...
40.3K 749 21
You were my crown. ---- *completed but being edited* OC x Charles x Bash