The New Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory in June of 2280

By the year of 2280, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory was not quite yet 30, and his Duchess, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, age 25, had three children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, who was the heiress to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory age 5, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, age 3 years old, and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory who had just be born in June of 2280.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was a proud young Regency Aristocrat Pagan gentleman and he was Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12 and he was the one of the youngest great-great-grandsons of Lord Patrick William Howard, through his second grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his oldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard wasn't the youngest great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard was Lord Frederick William Howard The fifth was and he wasn't born until 2325 to Lady Karissa Ann, the oldest great-great-granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and the youngest grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard The Second who were brothers to each other.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard oldest son would provide The Dukedom of Lancaster Territory and the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory with the future Dukes and Duchesses of Norfolk Territory, Lancaster Territory and The Dukedom of Lennox Territory as well as his oldest son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard would inherit the Dukedom of Lennox Territory through his mother, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart, Duchess of Lennox Territory 

who would become Duchess in 2324 with the death of Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory and his daughter, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard would provide the next line of Marchionesses to the Marquess of Pembroke Territory on Star Base 12.

Through Lord Alexander Andrew Howard would come future generations of The Dukes of Lennox Territory, and through his second son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second, future Dukes of Norfolk, Lancaster, Westminster Territories and Marchionesses of Pembroke Territory.