Azur Lane: Cursed in this bea...

By Izumo2

I died after suffering a cardiac arrest and without knowing how I was reincarnated in another world as a Taih... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 45

124 3 2
By Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

  Meanwhile today I wake up very energetic to continue working, I go down the stairs and meet Almirante and Villar.

  Me: Good morning.

  Admiral/Villar: Good morning.

  Bolognesi: (Yawning) Good morning.

  Me: Good morning.

  Villar: Good morning.

  Me: Good morning.

  Me: Where is Cusco?

  Admiral: We had a shot competition yesterday and she lost.

  Me: (Imagining the scene) Oh, I see, did she vomit?

  Bolognesi: (Laughing) Yes, a lot!

  Admiral: My God, today's young women are so weak.

  Me: Hey teacher, are you implying that you are an alcoholic?

  Admiral: (indignant) What do you think of me?  I'm not a drug addict.

  Villar: Generally it has to do with the fact that it moves more tonnage than Cuzco, therefore, it is more resistant.

  Me: How is she?

  Bolognesi: Generally like any other hangover, a little rest and water, and we have nothing to worry about.

  Me: I see.

  Admiral: Shall we go to the dining room?  Remember that if we go a little late you have to wait in line.

  Me: You're right, come on.

  So we moved to the dining room for breakfast, upon arrival we stood in a short line before Nevada served us.

  Nevada: Good morning!

  Me: Good morning, same as always.

  Nevada: Sure.

  Then she serves us breakfast and we go to sit there to have breakfast.

  THIRD PERSON POV

  Unbeknownst to anyone, near the base on Azur Lane, Purifier yawns as she prepares to make an offensive against the Azur Lane base.

  Purifier: Well, let's play.

  FIRST PERSON POV

  The minutes passed and we took time to have breakfast since after this we have nothing planned and going to the beach already felt a bit boring, I could try some fishing, but, although it sounds very strange, here they do not sell any fishing items, I I asked for Akashi, but the unfortunate woman tried to sell it to me at a premium and I got very upset by this scam, so I grabbed her by the neck and put her head first into the organic waste bin.

  Me: What can we do?

  While I was thinking something occurred to me.... The piano wire, the piano wire is long and strong enough to replace the fishing line, in case of the rod it could be replaced by a board or a plastic bottle, In the case of the hook, I think I have 10 boxes of 50 hooks in each box (Heirloom from grandfather) and as a counterweight I could use a little lead that she sells in gardening.

  Me: Well, with this I could go fishing.

  Admiral: (doubts) Fishing?

  I do...

  BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

  To interrupt my words a large explosion echoes in the surroundings.

  Me: What was that!  Damage report!  Quickly move!

  Before the explosion the girls remained static, but before my words of authority the girls reacted and moved to report the situation.

  Me: Girls, Lets go.

  My classmates nod and we run out of the dining room.

  THIRD PERSON POV

  Cleveland runs to the port and when she arrives she is shocked because she doesn't see any enemy ships, she doesn't see any enemy planes.

  Cleveland: Where is the enemy?

  Montpelier: The Sakura Empire attacking us now?  What are the patrols doing right now?

  Columbia: No, the enemy is...

  Meanwhile in the R&D laboratories there are more explosions.

  Helena: [The enemy does not come from the ocean!  The enemy has infiltrated the base and is attacking from within!]

  BBBOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

  An explosion almost hits Helena, then Purifier leaves at high speeds and flies towards the sea to escape.

  Helena: [The enemy is a damn high-ranking siren!]

  The R&D laboratory ended up completely destroyed, the girls in charge of emergencies go quickly to the laboratories for the rescue.

  On the other hand, Hornet runs to the laboratories and in that moment she finds Northampton lying on the floor very injured.

  Hornet: (Concerned) Northampton!

  Northampton: Sorry... I couldn't stop the enemy.

  Sandy: (Crying) They seriously damaged my beloved ship again!

  Northampton: Belfast and some of the girls are chasing the enemy... but the enemy is very powerful.

  Hornet: I know, who would have thought that a high-class siren would come alone?

  Northampton: Come on, go, help the girls repel the enemy.

  Hornet: But...

  Northampton: An enemy fleet is now approaching, we must repel them before this base loses its function completely.

  As Hornet looks out to sea, she can see that hundreds of enemy ships of all types appeared out of nowhere, aircraft carriers, battleships, cruisers and destroyers.

  Hornet: Tch, those bitches, they won't let us rest a damn day.

  Meanwhile, Grau's fleet had moved forward and deployed her planes to intercept the enemy.

Me: Damn, this will be difficult, if only I had access to modern weapons I wouldn't have these kinds of problems.

  Admiral: Leader.

  Me: What's wrong?

  Admiral: You have to do what you have to do, this is war, sacrifices are inevitable.

  Me: I know, artillery support!

  All the aircraft carrier ships switched to artillery bombardment as all the deployed aircraft are interceptors and they began to fire at the enemy ships while the planes fly to intercept the enemy aircraft.

  During this time, several planes with the Cuzco insignia attack and destroy enemy ships with a bombardment with surgical precision.

  Me: Cuzco!  Do you feel better already?

  Cuzco: I feel like shit, but the feeling of making shit out of the enemy is bigger than my hangover!  Plus they don't let me sleep!

  Me: You can see that she is excited.

  Villar: I would say that she is upset that I didn't let her sleep.

  Me: We must hold out until the allied fleet arrives to repel the enemy!

  Cuzco: So we're just buying time!

  Me: Exactly!

  Bolognesi: As always, don't you get tired of being the buyer of time?

  Me: Don't compare this world with our world.

  Bolognesi reaches a close range along with Villar and both girls release their torpedoes in two phases and the enemies are hit by all the torpedoes and then both girls release their destructive rounds from their cannons, managing to destroy 10 ships in these two attacks with torpedoes and cannons.

  Me: Fiuuu, yes they are very motivated.

  Meanwhile in the ocean, Purifier is flying low to the sea while she laughs like a crazy person, behind her several meters is the Belfast fleet who is chasing the crazy Puri.

  Norfolk: She's very fast!

  Sheffy: The enemy has stolen the black mind cube, we can't let her escape from it.

  Edinburgh: It's impossible!  She is very fast!

  Belfast: You're wrong, I have a chance.

  Belfast fires the cannons at her, then Puri turns around and sees the projectiles flying towards her.

  BBBOMMMMMMMMM!

  The crazy woman is covered in fire and smoke, Edinburg and Norfolk celebrate because the enemy is covered in smoke, but Belfast and Sheffy do not celebrate anything.

  At that the girls are surprised that the enemy is unharmed.

  Puri: (Excited) What's wrong?  Do you want to play?

  Then several portals open and more siren ships appear, Edinburg and Norfolk are terrified by what they see, on the other hand, Belfast and Sheffy are only worried.

  Puri: It's the eve of the big day!  This is a carnival!

  Returning to the Azur Lane base, the situation was not good, but due to the intervention of the Peruvian ships the damage to the base was minimized, many of the Azur Lane girls joined the battle to repel the enemies.

  Cleveland: Are there enemy aircraft carriers here too?

  At that time several planes passed over Cleveland, Cleveland tries to shoot down the enemy planes, but the enemy planes were shot down by Hornet's planes.

  Cleveland: Thanks for the assistance!

  Hornet: You're welcome!  I will not allow any enemy to damage this base!

Me: A standard aircraft carrier joins the battle, thanks Hornet!  Your power will be welcomed!

  Hornet: Thanks for covering us while we prepare!

  The Peruvian and American planes fired at the enemy planes, managing to shoot down several enemy planes.

  Elsewhere the destroyers Javelin, Laffey and Ayanami team up to destroy the enemy, Javelin acts as bait while Laffey and Ayanami eliminate the enemy.

  Javelin jumps on the ship while firing a burst from its cannon while Ayanami and Laffey fire their torpedoes at the ship, managing to destroy the enemy ship. At that moment, an enemy plane approaches to shoot at Javelin. Since Javelin cannot levitate, she cannot escape the sights of the enemy plane and its cannons will not rotate in time.

  But don't worry, a yellow arrow crosses the plane and it explodes, the plane was shot down by Enterprise, all the girls are surprised to see Enterprise in the sea with a big, very motivated smile.

  Hornet: (Shock) Sister!?

  Cleveland: What is she doing here?  Was she not she in an important meeting with parliament?

  Enterprise: Here comes Enterprise to save the day!

  At that moment the most powerful aircraft carrier of Eagle Union begins to attack the enemy with its arrows and planes, the enemy was literally massacred in minutes and we are all shocked by what we see, this woman is literally very upset.

  Me: No need to be surprised!  Help Enterprise!

  At Grau's scream, the girls return to their senses and we begin to fight once again to help Enterprise, even so, everyone is surprised since no one expected Enterprise to appear here.

  In a short time the enemy ended up at the bottom of the sea and Enterprise, even though she appeared at the last moment, stole the MVP without much effort.

  Enterprise: (Giving thumbs up) MVP!

  Cleveland: Don't come here to steal our glory and... What are you doing here?

  At that moment Enterprise began to break out in a cold sweat.

  Cleveland: I can tell from your face that you skipped work... Right?  (Gloomy and upset expression)

  Enterprise: (cold sweat) Ah... it's not what you think.... Everything has an explanation, you know?

  At that exact moment an SOS arrives to save Enterprise's skin.

  Enterprise: An SOS!  We can't ignore it!  Hornet!  I am entrusting you with this position!

  Hornet: (Confused) Ok!

  Enterprise heads to where Belfast is fighting, meanwhile on the Belfast side the situation is worse because they are at a numerical disadvantage, the enemy ships bombard mercilessly, the kansen had managed to sink several enemy ships, but they are still many.

  Edinburg: (avoiding enemy attacks) I'm going to die!  I'm dying!  WOOOHOOOHOOOO!

  Puri: Come on... How am I supposed to enjoy all this?

  Meanwhile Belfast prepares for an offensive, but then some Dauntless planes appear to bomb the enemy ships and in doing so many of the enemy ships are sunk and everyone is surprised by this event.

  Puri: (Shock) What's wrong?

  The girls turn around and see a very badass Enterprise arriving to impose her law.

  Enterprise: SIREN!

  Purifier: (Excited) NTRPRISE!

  Both girls attack each other seeking mutual annihilation.

  BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

  TO BE CONTINUE.......................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 74 16
Betray Forgotten Abandon This is what the Z class is experiencing. Rivalry rises between them. An ally today can be an enemy tomorrow. Everything i...
9.4K 262 9
a large burst of mana is felt in the dimensional gap, almost rivalling both dragon gods. the source of the mana is a petite girl with looks that coul...
605K 36.8K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...