Reincarnated As The Strongest...

By IATensuraFC

This is gonna be my first story, so hope you like it . The story is gonna be about Feldway, not the Feldway... More

Reincarnated
New Body and Colleagues
Training, Cosmology and Evolution
Awakened & Angel battle
Destruction Deity / Twilight Valentine / Expedition to Hell.
Primordial Devils / A Menace
True Ancestor's Creation/Underpaid Forced Teacher
Class A-0 and Talent Show
All Hail, FELDWAY!!!
Annoucement
Vice Principal and Noosphere
Teaching a Bunch of Brats
Semester Exams.... And A Lot of STUFF
Laboratory/Who Reincarnated First?
Vampire and Brothers

Four Stair

255 9 100
By IATensuraFC

Character:- ""(Speaking)
Character:-''(Thought Communication)
Only POV:- (Thinking)

Y/N :- "Four Stair, and there is four of us... So pick one"

I already have a stair in mind... it will definitely be the basic looking one, at the left.
<Boring>

Shut up!

Zalario :- "I will take... the castle looking on left of the middle, the ruin and old looking stair, seems to be build by someone who has great mind of a builder, and engineer... I believed it led up to Guran's room"

Y/N :- "Well... that only leave three more stairs..."
As I looked at the right side, it has horror movie looking theme stair... so zesty, edgy, and I could tell it led up to a certain zesty brat.

Wolfgang :- "Führer, please allowed me to punish that chicken, for taking the first choice that should have been reserved for you", as he materialized a shotgun on his hand, and start reloading it....

That sound still gave me... a quiet a pleasure nostalgic aroma... I believe that's what I called a nostalgic of a Texan who resides at the glorious state of Texas, AKA the Best State of the Entire U.S... F*** Oklahomid.

Zalario :- "*Gulp* Veldanava sama please help me.."

Anyhow, time to save that Zalario guy....

Y/N :- "It's alright, Wolfgang anyhow I am planning to take the basic looking stair, at the beginning so it doesn't matter that much"

Wolfgang :- "Oh... it wasn't needed" he put his shotgun down
"I will take the green, and vegetation looking stairs than in the right of middle"

Wilhelm :- "Wait!! That left with me, with that edgy looking stair"

Wolfgang :- "Well fits with your preference"

Didn't knew, Wilhelm like edgy stuff

Wilhelm :- "No I don't—"

Wolfgang :- "Willy, you don't need to hide... I know everything"

Wilhelm :- "Ughh.. fine I will take it... but only because I as the loyal servant of Führer, don't want the great Führer to wait in the line"

Wolfgang :- "You are just like me, For Real.
ALL . HAIL . FELDWAY!!"

Wilhelm :- "ALL . HAIL . FELDWAY!!"

Zalario :- "The Meat Riding is as crazy as Dino's and Obera's for Veldanava"

<For Real, people should be like me, sometimes playing pranks on their master>

Y/N :- "For Real... Ahem.. anyway boys, let get moving"

Wolfgang POV

Well.. that's a quite greenery scene, as I was walking upstairs, the amount of plant that I never saw before started to increase, from the plants present which I never saw, I could tell those are artificial created...

Wolfgang :- "It's seems like it was work of Sylvia, quite the opposite of Guran, environment over technology... no wonder they hate each other"

As I finally finished climbing the stairs, I came into an interesting hall way....
One half of the hallway which I am in is forested, and the other side is old castle looking hallwa—

Zalario :- "Hi, Y/N san's subordinate, Wolfgang"

Oh... that's the substitute teacher, Zalario... and the chicken who stole the Great Führer turn.. I will make him regret one day!!

Wolfgang :- "Hello there chic— I mean MISTER Zalario"

Zalario :- "... ..."

Wolfgang :- "Ahem... well it seems like that both stair connects to a single hall, huh"

Zalario :- "You are right... it seems like this hall is share by Guran, and Sylvia.... how convenient"

Sure, as Helheim, this seems to be way too convenient. Anyhow.... I didn't notice but there is sign in both side... it seems like that Zalario is already reading, but why is he sweating, as I focused my attention to both of the signs...

I understand why..

Forested Side —> [No Smelly, Dweeb, short dark skinned N**** allow in this majestic side of the hall]

Wolfgang/Zalario :- "..... ....."

Castle Side —> [No Arrogant, Midvel fan, long eared, paled ass N**** allow in this civilized side of the hall]

Wolfgang/Zalario :- "..... ....."

... there are more signs lying around the hall, but they seems to be scribbled out..

Wolfgang :- "So they were used to doing it more.. it seems Führer's amazing teaching decrease the toxicity of those two..."

Zalario :- "cruel way of teaching, most of the time... but it's sure as Heaven effective, but it seems like there preferences of sacred books, seems to create some form 'animosity' but it exist in all of us, THE ARMY FOREVE— OUCH!!"

Before I could let that chicken finished I slapped him across his neck... for the horrendous, foul stuff he is about to spill..

Wolfgang :- "FÜHRER FOREVER!!!! AVENGER ASSEMBLE!!! SCHEIBE K-ROCK!! or whatever it is called.."

Zalario :- "Nah UH!!! I wouldn't let you diss the army!!! In whatever language you used to do it!! Activate: Israfil, destruction malevolent of SPACE!!"

That chicken trying to go at it... huh where is my left arm!?!? as I finally noticed my left arm, part of my hair, along with the terrace on top of him is sliced up... but before it could collapse, I used my Ultimate Skill, Hermes which Führer bestowed upon me to stop it. Afterwards I regenerated my arm.

Wolfgang :- "Interesting... time to put our preferences in the BATTLE FIELD!!"

Zalario :- "FINALLY AFTER A LONG TIME, I COULD SPREAD MY BELIEFS TO OTHER!!!"

As he said that, he created spatial dimensional square as size of his hand, which he was sucked inside, I followed him soon as well.

The scene was quite break taking too say the least, too many sparkling star, and different color gases, in short too colorful..

Just to make sure I used my Ultimate Skill, to freeze anything inside the dimension which could gave any extra authority to the chicken

Zalario :- "Making sure huh.. don't worry I don't have any extra authority inside this dimension, I would only use my own skill, magic, and my swordsmanship to battle you. Summon Kami"

As he said that he materialized a thinned looking sword on his hand, I believed that what's the Eastern Kingdom (Japanese Empire) soldier used, I believe it's called... katana... or something along the line. But the thing that surprises me the most..

Wolfgang :- "Your personality completely changed, from a quiet, serious and mostly what people called 'normal' to what I called is more of a diverse individual.."

Zalario :- "You have much more to learn, when fighting or in something thrilling, a person's ego shifted to a more opposite spectrum, this knowledge is presence towards me, the other primordial and even Y/N san, I believe Y/N san is teaching it to his students, you should know"

Well I know about it, but he seemed to have bit more control than me.. it only means he is way more skillful than I am.. that's concerning—

Zalario :- "Spatial Flame Storm"

As I was snapped back I found a giant blue flame approaching me, but before it could strike me, I protected myself, using a special spatial dimensional field using the deceleration property outside, and acceleration property inside. As the flame finally extinguished I noticed the once colorful dimension turned black... woah.. that chicken is something else..

As I deactivated the field, I noticed the dimension returning back to its colorful state.. awesome!

Wolfgang :- "I underestimate you... by a long margin, you should be the same level as me.. This dimension may get destroyed.. unless"

Zalario :- "Don't worry this dimension is as strong as 100 universe itself, and even if it's close to being destroyed, our energy would keep on fueling it, until no end... and before we start, let me fully introduce myself.. the names Zalario, servant of both Veldanava sama, friend of Y/N san, holder of the Ultimate Skill Israfil, and I am as old as Y/N san himself though I don't stand any chance against him, or Veldanava sama"

Wolfgang :- "Name Wolfgang Schreiber, servant of Führer, older twin brother of Wilhelm Ehrenburg, holder of the Ultimate Skill Hermes, and I too no chance against Führer.... Or that special Ed 'God'." as I said that, I materialized Axis.

Afterwards, I had the greatest fight in all of my life, as we start our fight by me firing the epik gun, and him launching at me, with that Japanese trash....

Wolfgang POV End

Author :- "I am about to pulled a Blackbeard move... ZEHAHAHAHA"

After A While

Zalario POV

Well that was intense, I start healing my left arm, and right side of my face, which was destroyed during my fight against that Wolfgang guy... who is laying unconscious in the floor though unlike me his body parts are intact, the dimension that we were fighting in, shattered as we returned back to the hall...

Y/N san sure raised some beasts under his command, even though I won at the end, the fact I have to go all out from the beginning proves that even though I am way experience than Wolfgang, he has something which I lacked... greater existence value, stronger ego, meaning more potential...

I have a belief.. no that's a reality, that in the future it wouldn't be close at all, I would be missing all my limb, and gushing blood... even though I am a spiritual being.

Though the reason I win was due to my experience in developing styles, and my Genesis Class Sword, Kami.. especially in the final clash...

Flashback

Zalario :- "It all came down to it..." I said as I started exhaling while storing my energy inside my sword, I could tell cause' my ego is being shifted back to normal.

He nodded but his eye is as exhausted as my own, it's weird cause' both of us, are spiritual beings, it seems like thrill create some sort of shift.

Wolfgang :- "All right then" he pulled out his weapon, which fired projectiles out of...and start combining all of his energy, and his skill.

I added to it, and added all of my skill.. but let's try out this technique, which I created, during the battle.

Wolfgang :- "Final Blitzkrieg: HOWLING CER BE RUSSEN"

He summon a three headed looking dog using his  gun, which is made up of pure Null (Nothingness) and also pure Startdust (Everythingness), this attack and aura behind it reminds me of... you know what never mind..

As I stared at it, I could see the light coming out of the dog mouth, the right side have null energy, central one has both null and stardust and the left is stardust energy... well that's gonna be REALLY Bothersome. Let me end it as well

Zalario :- "Kami Na Terusin Slash!!" as the beam was approaching I put all my skill, blessing, and energy inside my sword, as I launch against his dogs, using my sword to cut through the projectile of beams, with Star dust, infused attack.

Afterwards I jumped upwards towards the dog and prepared my final attac—

But I believed something is missing, as I looked at the left side of my body, I noticed my left arm is missing, it seems like a projectile hit me, which would appeared to be faster than me... seeing it I quickly clutched my right arm at the handle of my sword.

That's have to do with that skill of his... as I turned my right attention back, suddenly everything went dark in my right eye... not only that but my right ears as well, it seems like it also hits my right face.

*replaced Whitebeard with Zalario, and Akainu arms with a light projectile

Before it could hit me even more, I unleashed my attack at that Wolfgang guy..
Zalario :- "Kami-Sec-Slash"

The slash cuts through the dog, as it went directly to Wolfgang, who was looking at the whole ordeal, without flinching.. I believe he is about to use it.

As expected Wolfgang, out-speed my should-hit attack, without any difficulty.. but something interesting is about to happen instead of aiming his gun at me like he probably would, his body started to glow, it's seems like he transforming...

But it's pointless, because it's already too late for him.. Hah.. ahahaha!! It seems like my battle mode ego is getting in my way..

Zalario :- "Kami-Last-Slash"

As I muttered the sentence completing my three steps attack, the body of my opponent stop glowing as his eyes turn white, and his body fell down on the floor.

Flashback End

As Wolfgang stood up, he gave me a questioning look... I can't just answer him my trick to victory now can I? It's simple it's three step attack.

1. Combine all energy types into fast slashing attack able to defend against consecutive projectile with defensive styles.

2. Combine all attack, and half of your skills into single attacks which could slash through any physical and spiritual existence.

3. Finally... I used my skill to its fullest and use majority of my remaining energy, and created a invisible space barrier, which are attacked at along side with my second attack, to act as a final attack against Wolfgang, instead of destroying the outside spiritual or physical body, its attack against the Ego, and temporarily shut off the ego. It also work against higher dimensional being such as the true being (True Titan/Dragon)

Seeing that I am not answering his question, he just shrugged.. but I don't want to see this, I wanna listen to him admit.. After a long stare, he just looked at me death in my eyes, as I did as well.

Wolfgang :- "Ughh.... Fine, Korean media isn't that bad... it's actually.."

Say it!!! Say it!!

Wolfgang :- " 'Good' anyhow—"

Zalario :- "~HAPPY, HAPPY, Happy~~
                    ~~Happy HAPPY HAPPY~~ "

Wolfgang :- "Sorry for ruining your rare happy moments but we should better take those brats"

Oh I forgot about them...

Zalario :- "Let's Go!!"

Zalario POV End

As the two existence went on the hunt for the two of students of Class-A0 they arrived at the end of the hallway, with two doors at the opposing end of the wall..

Zalario :- "I will take that dwarf" as the Angel said that he teleported infront of brick door, with a sword on its hand, and without swinging the door along with the wall on both opposing sides collapse, and with a creepy smile, without hearing or caring about the man's scream coming inside of the room.

The same happened at the other side but instead of a man's scream, a woman's scream was coming out of it, as both of them started to get closer to each other, as the dust settle.

Wolfgang, came out of the room, with a white haired elf in a double shoulder lock.

Sylvia :- "Let Go Of ME!!! Wolfgang!! I am a female, you as a MAN should keep your hand of a beautiful female such as me!! Don't tell that N**** shorty has something to do with it"

Wolfgang :- "Shut Up, Woman!! Why can't you just shut up and stopped hating on the dwarf, as far as I know he ain't done nothing wrong—"

Sylvia :- "He existed, and being short, and a nerd is the greatest sin a man.. no any being could ever commit"

Wolfgang :- "*sigh* Can you materialize clothes?"

Sylvia :- "Yes.."

Wolfgang :- "Good"

After the short conversation he continued dragging her.

While on the other side, Zalario came out of the room, by dragging a brown skinned muscular looking guy by his hair.

Guran :- "What the f***!?! Zalario Sensei, what's wrong with you!! You aren't acting as you!? And why are you dragging me!!"

Zalario :- "Why wouldn't I... BOY!!"

Guran :- "Ummm...because you are the most sensible one in the classroom... other than Y/N Sensei, but he is just... too strict"

Zalario :- "And you are annoying, now shut up you N****"

Guran :- "OKAY!! You are definitely not acting like you, what you did!?! And did some else did it to you!! I bet it was that darn elf— talking about the devil"

As the both Wolfgang and Zalario walked to center with their respective brats on hand. Both the elf and the dwarf gave each other a glare before...

Sylvia :- "YOU DAMN DWEEB I BET YOU DID SOMETHING FOR US TO BE DRAGGED LIKE THIS!!!!"

Guran :- "SILENCE YOU MIDVEL FAN!!"

Both start throwing punches and kicks at each other, like it was some sort of a brawl, with limitation being they were being hold by both Wolfgang and Zalario.

Before they could intensify, both of them were pacified with a single karate chopped in the neck.

*lycoris recoil

Wolfgang :- "Well I heard commotion from your side... did something happened with Guran—"

Before Wolfgang could finished his sentence, Zalario turned around to him, and put his hand on his shoulder.

Zalario :- "Can we fight again!!"

This behavior immediately made Wolfgang aware that the fight they had probably have shifted his personality temporarily, so that's why he acting that way..

Wolfgang :- "Later.. and that fight would decide what better Korean Media or Marvel Media!!"

Zalario :- "We will see about it!!"

Shifted to Y/N's POV

Just tracking through a boring looking hallway, searching for a boring looking room leading to my most mysterious yet boring looking brat.... I mean he just a normal average looking dude like me in my previous life.. with obvious exceptions being he is stronger and smarter than any human... but still—

As I stopped walking, I saw gleaming purple light coming from a door at the other side of the hallway, as I started walking towards it, I sense a battle between Wolfgang and Zalario.

Before even a second could pass, the battle already ended, as I heard a dimension shattering, and as I guessed correctly.. Zalario won. That's to be expected.

<But master, shouldn't you be rooting for Wolfgang, as not only he has an Ultimate Skill, which is as strong as Zalario own, but he also have a greater Existence Value—>

So does Velzard, she have greater e v than Wolfgang, though the difference is that she lacks Ultimate Skill, which you provided in your argument, but you forget to add one extra criteria which is... skill, Wolfgang lacked skill and the couldn't fully utilized his skill so he loses against Zalario, who is as experienced as me, when utilizing his ability to the fullest, after all he too was trained by that, somewhat talented in combat, Lizar— oh please NO!—AHHH!!

After I was struck again by goddamn Star Buster I heard that annoying Lizar— I mean glorious Veldanava oni-chan~~'s voice

Veldanava :- 'That what I like to hear, you know what, just for that I will forgave you the punishment that you would receive from the ordeal you caused today, KUAHAHAHA!! I AM THE BEST ONI-CHAN ANYONE COULD ASK FOR!!!'

Thank you, and thank you for giving me an amazing idea, Veldanava

Veldanava :- 'Huh..'

... after I stood up from the rubble, which thankfully I turned off the noises around my vicinity so no one could hear the explosion, I teleport right in front of the door, and took a little bit of sneak peek... I mean, what's wrong with taking sneak peek of my own student's personal life.. I have the rights

Veldanava :- 'You are learning it from Oni-Chan *sniff* I am so proud of you'

<Master is the learning in the wrong way, he should learn to be more like me, a manas of exquisite culture>

Ignoring them both, I looked at what Jahil is doing, and he practicing, and drawing something on the floor...

After looking over it, it some sort of magic circle, it has some patterns of unique spatial teleport magic embedded on it, after analyzing it by myself, cause' I don't trust my shut in manas at all

<Ouch, that's hurt master>

Hmm, it seems like he is trying to..

<Master, I too got the same result.. man he can't do such a simple thing. LMAO>

Shut up, after saying, I entered his room, without him noticing a single thing, I start walking and put my hand slightly above his neck, and... finally I could try it on someone other than my friend, and cousin

Y/N :- "I like your cut, G"

Jahil :- "AHHHH!!"
After knocking him out, and slapped him at his face instantly waking him up.

And I stared straight at his soul, angry that he was attempting such a..

Jahil :- "SENSEI!! Wha—  are you doing here !?!"

Y/N :- "Nothing just came here to pick you up, but it seems like you busy of summoning something, do you by any chance know the.. cost"

Jahil :- "I know the cost of equivalent exchange, for anything there is a price to pay, which is by exchanging one energy for the summon of anything—"

Y/N :- "Not only that to summon someone in the physical world, based on the spiritual being strength, it could destroyed or shatter a person's ego, and even require a physical body, and all that would only make stronger spiritual being listen to you, before they go rogue and killed you and everyone else in the process, and don't get me start with—"

Jahil :- "I KNOW I AM WEAK, THAT'S WHY I AM TRYING TO LEARN SUMMONING MAGIC, SO I COULDN'T BE WEAK... AND BE STRONG, no.. no the STRONGEST MAN OF THE STRONGEST RACE!!!"

Y/N :- "...."

So this is his goal.. his voice, and his body language reminds me of the leaders and politicians of my old world, these things still gave me headaches, using people's naivety,

Flashback (In the news)
Listen young citizens of the ___ nation, I would bring back this country to its old state

religion,

Flashback (In the news)
That's what God wants us to do!!

hate,

Flashback(In the news)
For us to thrive as the strongest nation we have to fully crush the ____ nation out of the face of the Earth, along with its nation's brainwashed population

and trust

Flashback(In the news)
Trust me young citizen.. that's the best step for our NATIO—

{Y/M (your mother) turned off the tv}

Y/M :- "You should watch those type of hateful stuff, my handsome Y/N"

Little Y/N :- "Ma (mom) why do people hate each other I mean at the end of the day, the Almighty created all of us equally, so why does some people who created a border around specific group of people viewed themselves superior than others"

Y/M :- "I don't know my handsome, but don't forgot, that at the end of the day the Almighty gifted you with the most amazing gift known to existence, friends, family and people who you could always rely on, truly the Almighty is the all graceful and all gifting, and we as its servants should cherish it"

(Flashback End)

for their own gain, I don't care what religion, ethnicity, or language those thing speak, they are equally WORST, at the end of Almighty gifted us all equally ... but he is the first human maybe, I could teach him to be first ever self aware human, who is aware of his surroundings.

Y/N :- ".... You are missing something, for the summoning to work" as I said that, I put my hand over the circle, and start modifying it.

<Master, can I please bring an old friend of mine. Please>

Alright then, go ahead, but make sure that friend of yours, is powerful enough to scared Jahil, and also that friend of yours, could stay here for about 30 minutes

<'She' definitely is>

She.. what—

<Connecting to Hell, creating temporary body, and connection, Summon Primordial>

Wait— What!?

<Bleu>

As he finished his word, a large blue smoke covered the whole world, I stood there, as I noticed Michael materializing his own body.. that's very rare!

The smoke was getting annoying so I wave my hand leading to smoke clearing out, as it clear out I saw none other than one of the servant of Primordial Rouge, Primordial Bleu.
But she isn't wearing her usual maid outfit, instead she is wearing..

*Best Girl, I don't care if she is genderless she still the best, the funniest girl, and the deserving title of the meme lord👑— Author

Michael :- "Look at you girl, you looking pretty as a blueberry pie"

As she looked down at her outfit, she grew a cheeky smile, before looking at Michael, and me as she gave one of the coldest, yet a very flash backing pose in the entire history of this Cardinal world.

*King Baldwin ✋🏻

Can't let a demon, who is friend with a shut in manas outwit me in coldness pose, so I answer her back, with my own greeting which I used back in my old life, and will always use.

*Sultan Salah ad-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub(Saladin)

Michael/Bleu :- "Cold"

Michael :- "And Peace Be Upon You Too, Master"

Jahil :- "What's happening?!? And who is that blue haired chic— wait is she a demon!! And why is an extremely horrible, and disgusting smell coming from that cheap knockoff white haired, red eye Creator Sama's knockoff?!?"

Michael :- "YOU!!—"

Bleu :- "Me personally, I won't let that disrespect slide by, but it just me though"

Goddamn, that hits like a truck.. he is technically also calling me a knockoff— I am getting off track, so seeing the opportunity I thought communicate Bleu to explain 'her' task, well 'she' is strong, so it could suit her quite well.

Y/N :- 'Hey Bleu, before you spark in excitement, you would only be here for 30 minutes ish'

Bleu :- 'Awww, I wanna talk with my home boy, Michael'

Michael :- 'Same girl, but don't worry I will use my thought acceleration so we could talk about some hot stuff, I found'

Bleu :- 'You are truly goated, homie'

What do that manas mean by hot stuff, and from her body language, and choice of word I could tell she played a great role in my manas's life while I was on my vacation to hell, well that explains a lot. Anyway... wow I say 'anyway' a lot, I should be called Anilway instead of Feldway, anyway time to explain her the assignment.

Y/N :- 'Just released your aura, Bleu'

Bleu :- "YAR YAR STRONGEST PRIMORDIAL Y/N!! And ONLY I COULD ROAST MY HOMEBOY, MICHAEL, YOU hUmAn!!"

She released her aura, destroying, and flocking off all the magical formula, class work assignment, or anything inside the room, seeing the spectrum and her aura seems to shock and shaken Jahil to his core.

Hopefully this teach him the future danger of extreme ambition and arrogance, maybe this lesson would helped shaped his character into a perfect man, who could survived in this world.

Y/N :- "Stop it Bleu!! It's enough!!"

Bleu :- "Okay" she stopped her aura and turned to Michael, both looked at each-other in eye, probably thought communicating in a thought accelerated time.

Let them have their fun, whereas I looked at Jahil still petrified so I decided to dragged him across the hall, analyzing him and founding out he could materialize his own clothes, that's good.

I later noticed I was being followed by both Bleu and Michael, the former was disintegrating while tearing and holding Michael's hand in a dramatic way.

Bleu :- "Oh my dear, homeboy *cough* it was the best 30 minutes of my life. Thanks for being a great friend..."

Michael :- "Don't leave me girl... WAAAA WAAA"

Y/N :- "She ain't dying, you DAMN MANAS!!! Now for you Bleu go back to Hell or Rouge gonna be quite mad"

As I said that Bleu fully disintegrated, making Michael even more.. •_•

Michael :- "YOU MEANIE!!"

As he said that his body disintegrated as well as he went back inside of my soul.
Hopefully Wilhelm founded her.

Shifted to 3rd Person

The individual, Wilhelm Ehrenburg is perfectly navigating the hallway, as he stood up in front of a large bat theme door, he slowly opened it as he entered the room, where he saw the Vampire Princess herself, Luminous Valentine laying down on her sofa.

Wilhelm :- "Hello there, Ms. Luminous, the student of Class A-0 and Führer's students—"

Luminous :-"And the lab partner of the now named vampire, Wilhelm Ehrenburg m, any memories?"

Wilhelm :- "......"

Suddenly his eyes sparks as he just nodded, this causes the Vampire Princess, to smile.

Author:- Well sorry for the BIG DELAY for that I combine two of my chapters into one to create this, hopefully you like it.

I gave my AP exam this week, along with working on the final project and preparing for final week semester tests for each class, (shoutout to my Bio teacher, to make it open notes for the final test during the last week for school). Anyway I wanna get through the school arc pretty quickly, so we could get to a interesting short two chapter arc which would play quite interesting going forward part in the story, but for now hopefully the flashback helped you understand Y/N's character a bit.

Anyway if Tensura character were to be in Pokemon what Pokemon would they have (rules no legendary or mythical) it could includes character from here, and even the main series characters.

Anyway have a great day, and see ya in the next chapter.. and pray that I get 4 ir 5 in my A.P test

Total Words :- 4830

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 9.8K 70
[Death is the natural end to a life, uneventful or otherwise.] [Those who bridge the gap between life and death battle against nature.] [To flow agai...
648K 28.1K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
395K 16.5K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
19.5K 370 23
Hated by his family he was killed but not without a fight but as he dies he wakes up in another world, what will he do will he go in the right path o...