Alpha's Mate: The Pack Servan...

Galing kay itslaurachels

Being the 'pack servant' was something Eleanor Tate got used to after she was rejected by her mate. She had a... Higit pa

Alpha's Mate: The Pack Servant ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE ✔
The Characters ✔
CHAPTER ONE ✔
CHAPTER THREE ✔
CHAPTER FOUR
5] Chapter Five
6] Chapter Six
7] Chapter Seven
8] Chapter Eight
9] Chapter Nine
10] Chapter Ten
11] Chapter Eleven
Epilogue

CHAPTER TWO ✔

38.9K 835 119
Galing kay itslaurachels

It all happened so fast, Matthew had seen the rogues attacking Eleanor and he was trying to get there as fast as he could, there there was two of them attacking her, clawing through her skin and he growled loudly when he heard her whimpering in pain.

He was there in seconds pouncing on one rogue instantly snapping its neck and killing it instantly and then jumping on the other, growling as he bit out a chunk of its skin, and within seconds that rogue was also dead.

He stood over sniffing her body as he began whimpering.

'Eleanor, Eleanor stay with me!"

'Eleanor don't you dare close your eyes!'

'Don't close your eyes Eleanor!'

"Eleanor...I love you!'

Her eyes had closed as she turned back into her human form, instantly Matthew had done the same, he picked up her body and was running towards the pack infirmary. He was not going to lose her, he had so much to make up for even if she wouldn't let him.

He was going to stop at nothing until she would forgive him, like he told her earlier in the day, even if it took eternity he would. Demanding to see the pack doctor he placed her on the bed, "You need to help her, you have to save her!" he was shouting and a doctor quickly stepped forward to help the woman on the bed.

"You need to save her" he whimpered holding onto her hand as the doctor looked her over.

"Alpha, I'm going to need you to leave. I need to properly do my job and I can't do that if you're here" the doctor said he was a little confused at how Matthew was reacting to Eleanor considering how he had seen him and the rest of the pack treat her. The doctor assumed this woman was his mate and was a little confused as to why only know he was caring for but he knew better than to ask questions and he had to save her life.

Alpha wasn't listening as he stood holding onto Eleanor's lifeless hand still.

"Alpha you need to let me do my job" he said loudly finally gaining Matthew's attention as he nodded his head and finally managed to leave the room so he could save her. He sat outside his head in his hands as he thought about his mate, he has made many mistakes in his life but the worse one he had ever made was rejecting her.

It felt like hours but had only been ten minutes and he hadn't even realised that someone else sat down next to him until there hand was resting on his back.

"Son?" Lennox's deep voice spoke softly to his son.

"It's all my fault dad" he whispered the tears running down his cheeks as he thought about Eleanor fighting for her life.

Lennox shoke his head, "It is not your fault Matt, you didn't know there was going to be a rogue attack. There was nothing you could do" he reassured his son but he just kept shaking his head. "Dad it would have all been different if I just accepted her five years ago, it's my fault how the pack treat her and it's my fault she thinks I don't love her...I was young and stupid and that doesn't make up for the fact that I rejected her. How could I reject the woman I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with" he ranted pulling at his hair.

Lennox looked sadly at his son, hearing that his son had rejected Eleanor and the fact that he knew nothing about this angered him but he knew how his son felt considering he had done the same thing to his mate all those years ago.

"Us men, we are a stupid species. Matt I know the feeling of guilt, the guilt at rejecting your mate. When I found your mum I did the same thing and rejected her instantly, I mean it only took weeks for me to crawl back and beg for her forgiveness but I understand how you feel worthless and guilty for the pain you caused her" he explained to his son seeing the shocked expression on his face when he found out his dad had rejected his mum when they we're younger.

"How long did it take for mum to forgive you?" he asked quietly.

Lennox frowned, "It took months, but I was willingly to do everything for her to forgive me. Finally she forgave me, we fell in love and to this day I still make sure she knows how sorry I was for my past mistakes" he said patting his son on the back, "It might take a long time Matthew but be there for her when she wakes up and if she needs time then give it to her" he said softly and hated to see the look on his sons face knowing he was worried for her.

Matthew was by himself again, it had been a couple of hours and there was still no update on how Eleanor was doing. Victoria had been here earlier but he could see the stress and knew it wasn't good for her and told her she should go and rest and that if there was any news he would come and get her immediately.

Finally the doctor came out of the doors what felt like many more hours, there was a grim look on his face which instantly filled Matthew with dread. "Is she okay?" he asked quickly standing up as the doctor stood in front of him.

"The wounds are severe but her wolf will be able to heal both of them by tomorrow. She's woken up but I'm afraid I have to warn you that she doesn't remember a thing. I don't just mean about the attack, I mean about everything" he said feeling sorry for his alpha who looked as if he was going to burst into tears.

"She doesn't remember anything?" he asked.

The pack doctor shoke his head, "I'm afraid not, it could take weeks, months or years for her memory to come back but it will come back eventually. You can go in and see her if you want" he said smiling very slightly as he walked away leaving Matthew by himself in the hallway.

Eleanor was suffering with amnesia.

Matthew stood there for a few processing what the doctor had just told him before he walked towards the door, pushing it open to see Eleanor look up as he walked in the room and towards her. There was a look of surprise and confusion as she continued to stare at him. "Who are you?" she asked softly and he wanted to burst into tears.

Matthew let out a sigh, "I am Matthew Knight, I am alpha of the pack" he said softly as he sat down on the chair next to her bed.

"The doctor said that my name is Eleanor Tate?" she said as if she wasn't sure.

Matthew nodded, "Yes that's your name. Eleanor, do you remember anything?" he questioned.

She just shoke her head in response, her head hurting at trying to think of something, anything.

"Hey don't strain yourself" he softly said grabbing hold of her hand and Eleanor gasped in shock at the sparks tingling throughout her body from just one touch.

'Mate'

"Mate?" she whispered, Matthew smiled back at her nodding his head.

"Yes, we're mates" he confirmed smiling a little.

He knew at some point she would remember exactly how he treated her and he didn't want to keep any secrets from her, "Eleanor..." he trailed off.

"Eleanor yes I'm your mate, but I want you to know I've done a lot of bad things since we first found out we we're mates when you turned eighteen. I wasn't ready for a mate at the time so I rejected you" seeing the pained look on her face made him regret saying this to her but he didn't want to lie to her about their situation.

"But" he said quickly hating to see the pained look on her face at hearing him say those words.

"That was the biggest mistake I have ever made to reject you five years ago, the pain you had to go through not just by me but the rest of the pack" he said his head down in shame, it was silent for a few seconds until he felt her hand on his hair, he looked up slightly and in her eyes.

"What made you change your mind?" she whispered quickly taking her hand off his hair as she blushed.

"Whenever I thought about my future I always pictured myself with you, thought about the day we would start our own family and with you by my side as Luna of the pack. I was stupid to reject you when I did because if I could take it all back I would of accepted you, I was an idiot, still an idiot but hopefully I'm your idiot" he said softly.

A little giggle escaped from her lips then and he couldn't help but smile in return, she was still blushing.

Eleanor couldn't believe this was happening, waking up and not remembering anything but her whole body was hurting from the attack she suffered from what the doctor said earlier. Now here she was mates with the Alpha of the pack who said he had rejected when she first turned eighteen and found him.

She knew she shouldn't just accept him and his apology straight away but in her heart she knew he was telling her the truth, the look on his face as he waited for her to say something.

"I don't know if I can forgive you since I don't remember anything...but that doesn't mean I don't want to get to know you more. I just want to wait until I remember to go any further. I want to see the real you and maybe that will change whatever happened in the past" she said grabbing hold of his hand as she smiled a little at him.

"I understand" he said grinning this time, he would make up for any pain he had caused her, he knew it wasn't going to be easy one day she could remember and decide that the pain he had caused her mean't the end of them altogether.

"Who was the woman you rejected me for?" she questioned.

"Her name is Lisa Swan, I thought everything with her was perfect so finding out you we're my mate ruined it but I was wrong, so wrong. I made the mistake of choosing another woman over my mate and I will grovel for the rest of my life if I have to" he said.

Her mum had then walked in a few minutes later after they we're just chatting, "You're awake!" she exclaimed happily and practically ran to her daughter to give her a hug.

"I was so scared" she whispered to her daughter.

Although Eleanor hugged the woman back she was confused as to who she was but when the woman finally let go and took a step back she looked her up and down trying to remember her.

"Who are you?" Eleanor asked at first.

"Are you my mum?" she then asked quietly.

Victoria was a little confused until Matthew stood up from his sit, "Yes she is your mum" and Eleanor nodded a smile on her face as the woman still stood there confused.

"Eleanor doesn't remember anything, the doctor said it took days, weeks, months or years before she remembers anything" he quickly said to Victoria who nodded but the pained look on her face was obvious. He couldn't blame her, only mere hours ago Eleanor was celebrating her twenty-third birthday and now she doesn't remember who a single person was, not even her own mum.

"I'm sorry" Eleanor suddenly cried not liking the pained look on her mum's face because she couldn't remember who she was. Matthew and Victoria was by her side in and instant.

"Oh sweetheart you have nothing to be sorry for" Victoria whispered her arms still around her daughter.

"You'll remember eventually and we'll all be here for you" she then said to her daughter, it would take some time but they will all be there for her when she recovers her memory, whenever that may be.

A couple of days later the pack doctor had told them she was fine to move back into the pack house, Matthew had picked her up and helped her out of the car when they arrived at the house.

"I want to warn you hearing of your return my mum made a big deal so she invited all pack members to celebrate your return. If you don't want to go through with it, that will be fine" he started to rant and Eleanor couldn't help giggling as he kept on ranting about his mum and everyone there for her return.

Matthew stopped talking at the sound of her giggling and he couldn't help the smile that formed on his face at hearing the sound come from her lips.

"It's fine Matthew" she said softly, "It will be good to meet everyone, they know I don't remember though right?" she asked quietly hating the fact that she didn't remember anything and it hurt to even think about her life before the accident. Her wolf couldn't remember anything either and it broke both of their hearts to know they knew nothing of their life before the attack.

"I made sure my mum told them everything. Little Tommy misses you too, the boy you saved" he said grabbing hold of her hand.

From what Matthew told her Tommy was in the middle hiding outside when the rogues attacked and that she had noticed him and went to save him so that he could get him to safety. He also told her that she was the only one who was always there to him since he was found when he was just a baby and no parents, but a note attached to his little carrier.

He had taken a liking to Eleanor and she had been there ever since the pack took him in nearly four years ago.

"It'll be good to see him" she said honestly taking hold of his hand as they started their way up the footpath, "Let's do this" she said smiling as he went to open the door.

Matthew hoped nothing bad was going to happen.

Eleanor was nervous at seeing all these people again since the attack, it's like she was meeting all of them for the first time ever.

**********

The second chapter had now been rewritten hope you all enjoy it!

I'll start going through the third chapter later on today, still can't believe this book is #8 in amnesia means the world to me to see people liking it and reading it- even with all the mistakes and character name changes.

The main characters are called Matthew Knight and Eleanor Tate, I know there has been some confusion with this as originally their names we're different but these are their names and will never be changing again- sorry for all the confusion!!

Also my other werewolf book 'Five Years' is #4 in pup like I said it means a lot to know you are all liking my books and hope you will continue to read many more of my books and future ones.

Soo vote, add to your library? Comment down below and let me know what you think- I LOVE hearing from you guys.. now get reading ☺️

Much love, laurachelseaa_ xx 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7K 416 54
Twins Eden and Jake never knew their parents. So they have always been close. When the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack finds them and takes them in as p...
205K 7.8K 18
When a male werewolf turns eighteen he can choose a mate. Mostly they choose she-wolves, but sometimes they choose a human. Six years later Brooklyn...
1.3M 29.9K 31
Sadie O' Connell couldn't wait to meet her mate. She had always seen how her mother and father loved each other, which is something she couldn't wait...
3.8K 167 14
Beta Frank Crisp felt down after he rejected his mate. (His rejections of her was in The Shunned Wolf Fights Back.) They have over the years discusse...