Short Stories

Av RainyNights95

18++ Collection of few shots of fictional and non fictional stories. enjoy Mer

[ 1 ] Their Little Secret
[ 2 ] Their Little Secret
[ 3 ] Their Little Secret
[ 1 ] Meant to You Forever
[ 2 ] Meant to You Forever
[ 3 ] Meant to You Forever
[ 4 ] Meant to You Forever
Alert
[ 1 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 2 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 3 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 4 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
*Warning*
[ 5 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 6 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 7 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 1 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 2 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 3 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 4 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 5 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 6 ] A Love Transcending Time
Sunrise Serenade
[ 1 ] Bound to You
[ 2 ] Bound to You
[ 3 ] Bound to You
[ 4 ] Bound to You
[ 5 ] Bound to You
[ 6 ] Bound to You
[ 7 ] Bound to You
[ 8 ] Bound to You
[ 9 ] Bound to You
[ 1 ] Forever Again
[ 2 ] Forever Again
[ 3 ] Forever Again
[ 4 ] Forever Again
[ 5 ] Forever Again
[ 6 ] Forever Again
[ 2 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 3 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 4 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 5 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 6 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 7 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 8 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 9 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 1 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 2 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 3 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 4 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 5 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 6 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 7 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 8 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 9 ] Perfection of Imperfection

[ 1 ] Threads of Revenge

1.5K 153 16
Av RainyNights95

Heya...!!!

New Story is out.

This story is all about revenge and undeniable romance.

It's Mafia romance love tale.

This story don't promote cheating but it's revenge story.

Who's taking revenge on whom will know once you read the story.

Negativity can stay away from this story.

This story has so many sex scene and some you may not like because it's not between the main leads.

You can simply avoids reading it if you're not fan of dark desire stories.

And those who loves different concept then it's for them.

Enjoy

***************

Huston, Texas

Randhir comes down followed by the woman he fucked last night. She walked with him to the main door and he looked at her.

"Thank you, Aria. You're too good last night." He said placing his hand on her boobs and giving a small squeeze.

"You're good too. I like your big cock." She said kissing his lips and he kissed her back.

"I shall go now." He said pulling back from the kiss and she smiled her brightest one.

"Or you can fuck before you go back." She said guiding his hand between her legs and he cupped her pussy.

She unbuckled his pants and took out his cock which he quickly hiked her and thrust in her wet pussy pushing her to the wall. She clutched his shoulder as he fucked her pussy and moaned his name. He let one of her legs on the floor for a better process and started pounding in her. She moaned as his thrust become faster and harder. After thirty minutes he felt her walls tighten around his member.

"Ohh... I am cumming...." She moaned clutching his coat and closed her eyes.

"Fuckk... don't cum now." He said thrusting deeper and hitting her g-spot.

A few minutes later they cummed together and he dropped her on the floor removing his cock from her.

She took his cock and massaged throughly playing with his balls. She sucks his balls hard and he groaned grabbing her hair. He pushes cock in her mouth and moves in and out reaching to her throat. She tilts her head sucking his cock like a candy and he moaned in pleasure. She licks and swirls her tongue on his cock. She moves back to his balls and bites them hard. He grabs her hair and thrusts in her mouth hard and deep throat her. He kept his cock in her mouth pressing her head with force and she chocked thus he losen her head. She pulled back then again goes back sucking his cock.

"Fuckk.. fuckkk..." He groaned clutching her hair and rocked his hips in her mouth.

She drops her saliva and licked his cock then sucks his balls. He grabbed her head and thrust his cock in and out in her mouth fast. She gagged and chock but he don't stop and throughly fucked her mouth. He lessens his pace and let her breath for a second. She again went back taking his cock in her mouth and deep throating his cock. His balls tighten as she caressed them and he throws his head in pleasure. She sucks harder and he explodes his semen in her mouth. She gulped his juice and some rolls out of her mouth. He jerked his cock on her boobs and she licked his cock. She bobbed her head in and out sucking his cock fully. He pressed her head to his stomach and his cock hit her throat. Few seconds later he loosens his grip and she moved back sucking oxygen. Her mouth dripped with his juice and he sucks and licks her mouth kissing her deeply.

He sits on the chair and she climbs on him. She sits on his cock and grabbed his shoulder as his cock went deep inside her pussy. she increased her pace and started riding his cock faster and harder. He was also responding to her pushing his cock up more in her holding her hips.

"Oohh... aahh.. aahh..." She moanedin pleasure throwing her head back.

She continued riding his cock faster until she felt her walls tighten around his cock and he groaned. He pulled her in a hug and pumped himself more in her. She moans and covers his cock with her juice. He thrusts in her fast and after some time his balls tightened.

"Don't cum inside my pussy. Fuck my mouth and cum in my mouth." Aria said with a moan and he pushes her down between his legs.

He pushes cock in her mouth and moves in and out reaching to her throat. He thrusts in her hard and fast while she moaned in pleasure. His balls tightens and he pulls out then goes on her chest. He pushes his cock in her mouth and roughly fucked her. She cocked and gagged but he fucked her mouth hard and fast. He cums in her mouth and she swallows his cum. He kisses her lips then wore his clothes back and comes out of her house.

His mobile rings and he answers the call.

Boss, we've got her.

"Ok. I'll be there in few minutes." He mouthed coldly and slides in his car.

********************

Dhruv enters his room and sits on the bed. He's worried for his wife Sanyukta as she's been out for six hours. He felt hands around his stomach. His mistress Aanya.

"What are thinking?" Aanya asked kissing his back.

"Sanyukta is not home yet. I'm worried for her." He replied with worry and she climbs in his lap.

"Stop worrying about her. You love me. You can't think of her when you're with me." Aanya said angrily.

"I love you only but she's your sister too. Don't be so mean to her." He said.

"Shut up. Just shut up. I don't want to talk about her anymore. You're mine. Only mine." Aanya said holding his face.

"I love you and I'm yours only." He said pressing his lips on her.

He lays her on the bed and goes between her legs then thrusts his dick in her cunt. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he moves in and out in her. She moaned scratching his back and smiled in victory.

****************
****************

Sanyukta opens her heavy eyes and felt pain in her hands. She got the clear view and found a man sitting in front of her while she's tied in the chair.

"Hello, Mrs. Mehra. How's you?" That man asked removing cloth from her mouth.

"Who are you and why am I here?" She asked confused and scared.

"Ahh... I asked you first. You know I'm the boss so you'll answer me only." He said placing a knife on her cheek.

"Stop. Please, what do you want?" She asked struggling in the chair and he clutched her hair.

"Your dear husband Dhruv Mehra. You know how big bastard he is?" He asked gritting his teeth and she winched in pain as he pulls her hair.

"Aaahhh... please. Leave me. I don't know what he did to you?" She said as tears brimmed in her eyes and he left her then sits in front of her.

"Then let me tell you. That mother fucker has took 200 million dollars from around a year ago. He signed a fucking contract and said that he'll return my money in six months. It's been fucking year and he refused to give me my money back. That bastard forgot that with whom he had messed up. That mother fucking cunning bastard." He said banging his hands on the table and she flinched in fear.

"Then why did you kidnap me?" Sanyu asked crying and he grabbed chin.

"You're his lovely wife. He'll fucking give me my money if I send him your beautiful fingers." He said leaving her and turns other side.

A second later, he heard her laughter and turns back to her.

"Oh my God!!! You're so stupid. You seriously thought that he's gonna give you your money for me. Then you're living in delusion." Sanyu said laughing like a maniac and he grabbed her hair.

"What the fuck you're speaking?" He asked angrily.

"The truth. That bastard has been cheating on me for a year. That mother fucker is fucking my own sister behind my back. That fucker comes home fucking my sister and then fucks me. That bastard has ruined my entire life." She shouted at him.

Tears of anger and agony rolls on her cheek and he leaves her. He didn't expected something like that from her.

"I'm an idiot. Stupid. Fool. He had been cheating me under my nose and I didn't got any idea." She said crying and he banged his hand on the table.

"Sto fucking playing with my mind." He said angrily and she laughed.

"Then go ahead. You can cut me in pieces and send it to my so called husband. You think I'm scared of death. No, I Sanyukta Meh... no... Agrawal isn't not scared of death." She said looking straight in his eyes.

He saw the different kind of emotions in her eyes and the blaze... blaze to burn that person who had hurt her.

"If you get a chance to do something to your husband then what will you do?" He asked opening the rope and rubs his thumb on her wrist.

"I want to burn him in his own flame. He and my sister had audacity to play with me then I want them to pay their price of betrayal." She replied burning in anger and he smirks in satisfaction.

"Myself Randhir Singh Shekhawat and I'm a Mafia King. I had wife who cheated on me with my rival." He said pulling her closer.

"Where is she now?" She asked keeping her hands on his chest.

"In the hell with that fucker. I didn't gave her easy death. She paid for her deeds. I wonder why your bastard husband cheated on you when you're just beautiful." He said brushing his fingers on her hair.

She slightly pushes him and moved away from him.

"What do you want from me?" She asked raising her brows.

"I want nothing from you. I want my money from that bastard. But more than that I guess you want revenge. The blaze and fire in your eyes are screaming that you fucking want to burn him alive." He replied touching her cheek and she clenched her fist.

"Not only him but my sister too. She's my biological sister. We shared same blood yet... yet she fucked that bastard. They fucker each other every single time when they're in the house with me." She said gritting her teeth and he rubbed her arms.

"Calm down, tigress. How did you found out that he's cheating on you?" He asked making her sits on the chair.

"A week ago. He said he's going on a business trip and I believed him. Later, when he's gone, I was all alone so I calked my mother and she said that Aanya also gone on college tour. I didn't took it seriously. I mean why would I? I fucking didn't know about them. I got busy in my work. It's my friend's wedding so I went to her town as she's getting married there. And there, I saw them roaming around in each other arms. I saw them kissing each other in the middle of the road. I followed them where they're staying and found them fucking each other. It's broke me so badly. It's fucking hurt me." She cried loudly getting up and punched the wall.

Her hand starts bleeding but it's not paining her.

"I kept my mouth shut because I was burning from inside. I don't want to leave them easily. I fucking want them to pay for my tears. They broke my trust. They crushed me. My own people crushed me. I want them to realize with whom they messed up. I, Sanyukta Agrawal was never weak and innocent. I just trusted them." She said punching the wall again and it's break her bone.

Randhir walks to her and tied his handkerchief around her palm.

"You'll get your revenge, Tessro. But first, you need treatment." He said scooping her in his arms and walks out of the dungeon.

"Boss, wha..."

Aaron, his most trusted man and friend approached to him but about to ask but stops seeing Sanyukta in his arms.

"Get the doctor." Randhir mouthed coldly and sits in the car.

..................

Sanyu was sleeping in his room and he's talking with Aaron.

"And you trusted her? What if she's lying?" Aaron said.

"She's not lying. I've seen the revenge blaze in her eyes. And I've asked my PI to investigate about it." Randhir said and his mobile buzzed.

"She isn't lying." Aaron said looking at the pictures.

"I told you she isn't lying." Randhir said.

"But why're you helping her? Her revenge has nothing to do with us." Aaron said confused.

"Aaron, she's Queen. And what kind of King I'll be called if I don't help my Queen?" Randhir said smirking at him.

"You likes her." Aaron said amazed.

"I likes everything about her. Her anger, her attitude, her fury, and hotness.  Only she can be my real Queen." Randhir said lightening up the cigarette.

A maid comes running to the study room and he puffs the cigarette.

"Master, she... she's breaking your room." She said huffing badly.

Randhir marched towards his room and he heard sounds coming out of his room. He rushes in the room and saw everything on the floor.

"That fucking bastard..."

She screamed throwing vase on the TV screen and he caught her.

"Stop. Calm down." He whispered in her ear and tears rolls down from her eyes.

"I can't. It's hurting me. It's fucking hurting me." She said crying in his arms.

He sits on the bed with her in his lap and she cried clutching his shirt.

"It's going to be fine. You're going to be fine. You're a fighter." He said rubbing her back.

"Why? Why did they hurt me?" She asked crying hysterically.

"They're bastards. They'll get what they deserves." He said kissing her hair.

"Make it stop. I can't forget their betrayal. Their images are hunting me. They're laughing at me while fucking each other." She said looking at him.

He held her face and kisses her lips. She calms down but her tears didn't stops and he slowly sucks her lips as if trying to take away her pain. She calmed down and closes her eyes. He continues sucking her mouth and put his hand on her chest. Her breathing became normal and body became numb. She loses her sense and her face fell on his shoulder.

"My Queen. Whoever had made you cry will pay its price." He said wiping her tears and lifted her in his arms.

He goes out of the room and asked a maid to clean the room. He lay her on the bed in another room and lays beside her pulling her in his arms.

**************

Sanyukta, Randhir and Aaron sitting together and planning their revenge.

"But he took money from you so he'll recognize you as soon as he sees you." Sanyu said.

"He can't, Miss. Boss don't meet anyone just like that. One of his man delivered money to him." Aaron explained.

"For the world, I'm businessman. So you can invite me for the dinner." Randhir said waving his cigarette.

"And then what?" Sanyu asked.

"Sanyukta, you've to be strong. We're going to break him. Physically and emotionally and mentally. Poison cures poison." Randhir replied bluntly.

"Do we have to do it? I don't want to break my wedding vows." Sanyu said shaking her head.

"Which vows you're talking about? He fucking crushed that vows fucking your own sister under your nose. Think wisely, Sanyukta." Randhir said threwing the cigarette.

She stood up and walks to him. She bent down and kisses his lips. He didn't waste time and kissed her back pulling her in his lap. His one hand reached to her nape while the other one rested on her bare thigh. They fought for the dominance and she loses to him as he squeezed her thigh harshly. After a heartwarming kiss they broke the kiss and he got up and threw her on his shoulder then goes to his room.

He places her on the bed and starts unbuttoning his shirt while she drags her toes over his pant.

"Mr. Mafia got good sexy body." She said rubbing his cock between her toes.

He held her hand and pulls her up then grabbed her chin.

"Think again because if I claimed you then there's no chance for you to back out. Even after the revenge." He said looking deeply in her eyes.

"Who wants to back out? I'm already ruined by my so called husband. You ruined me won't make difference." She said with moist eyes and he kisses her eyes.

"I don't want to ruin you. I want to make you new. I want people to fear you before they hurts you. I want to make you my Queen. I want you to rule the world with me." He said sucking her tears and opens the button of her shirt.

"I'm ugly. You'll get tired of me like that bastard. You'll leave me soon." She said as her insecurities arise.

"Sanyukta, he's bastard that he forgets that he marries to goddess of beauty. You're extremely beautiful woman. And I'm man of my word. After that bitch, I just fuck around but don't let anyone in my heart. I don't get soft so easily but I felt your pain. I want to heal you. I want to tell you that you're beautiful. So every time you see in the mirror, you tells yourself that I'm beautiful and I deserve better." He said throwing the shirt on the floor and she moves down his pant along with his boxer.

"I think I'm already liking you." She said pulling him in a kiss.

He pushes her on the bed and removes her panty then makes space between her legs. She pushes him and comes over him kissing his lips wildly. He kissed her deeply with force and she moaned in his mouth. He sucked her both lips and thrust his tongue into her mouth. His hands busy in squeezing and playing with her boobs. She started grinding herself on his manhood and he groaned clutching her hair. He chewed her lips and bites her tongue earning a moan from her. She continued to grind him and he eat her mouth mercilessly. They continued to kiss each other for some more time and then they pulled apart.

She lay her head on his chest and closes her eyes as fresh tears rolls out of her eyes. He hugs her and kisses her shoulder. He knew she needed his warmth right and he's providing that to her. He let her cry but he promised that he'll make those people pay for it.

"It's alright. You're my Queen. Don't waste your tears behind useless people." He said rubbing her back and she looked up to him.

"Am I whore? I shouldn't have done this. It's wrong." She said moving away from him and sits on the floor hiding her face in his legs.

He sits beside her and took her in his lap then hugs her tightly.

"You're not whore. You're a Queen. Do what you felt right. No one is forcing you. But I just want you to forget about everything. No one is going to feed you so don't think what others think about you. Be selfish for yourself." He said kissing her hair and she found solace in his arms.

To be continued...

So how's the first chapter?

Do likes and comments...

Thank you...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

21.5K 904 19
Fantasy, Romance, Fictional, Action or Thriller -You will find everything here. . . . . . ✨Collection of BEHIR short stories✨
Meant To Be Av itssnithya

Allmän skönlitteratur

407K 12.3K 53
#2 India - out of 1.9M stories #wattys2023
23.7K 1.1K 24
♡♡𝒞ℴ𝓁𝓁ℯ𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃 ℴ𝒻 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓈....♡♡ 𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔... #3 revenge. 6-04-24 #3 collectionofshort...
19.1K 1.5K 6
Hello... It's not new story. It's old one which I deleted few months ago. Now I re-post it with little editing. I hope you guys enjoy. Previously it...