Arknights - Hearts of Fortune...

By MeniirwastakenFUCK

Tales of Iberian born Liberi named Alter "Valor" Valero. The so-called 'Treasure Hunter'. "Look, sometimes pe... More

Do you FW this new cover?
Hearts of Fortune
Siracusan troubles Part 1
Siracusan troubles Part 2
Merchants of Death
Kazimierz Showdown part 1
Kazimierz Showdown part 2
We won't meet again.
Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You? Part 1
Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You? Part 2
New year, New Place, New me
A bad feeling about this...
Meet the new boss part 1
Meet the New Boss part 2 (R)
SS1: Strictly Business
¡Hola iberia! Part 1
¡Hola iberia! Part 2
Items of Curiosity #1
Pandora's box

¡Hola iberia! Part 3

56 3 2
By MeniirwastakenFUCK

Here lies, Marcus Lucien. Memento Mori.

The grave was designed bearing similarities to Lateran design as opposed to Iberian, a reminder of the schism. Fresh flowers are apparently replaced every morning by the groundskeeper. Indeed, Father was always one to advocate for a simple lifestyle when he was alive. Everything he does has no intend on monetary gain. Perhaps it is because he knows he will have a good life in heaven?

This morning, Aro came and asked me to come with him to Father's grave, which I hadn't been able to do yesterday. Mostima decided to stay in the hotel. We were wearing all black. In my case, I wore an all-black suit and coat. Aro wore a Priest's black garb.

I placed a bouquet of red roses on the grave and uttered a silent prayer, the fragrance of the roses wafted through my nose. Wishing him well in the afterlife, and that I am sorry for what I have become. Will I repent? Not yet. Not in 40 decades at least. I still have my youth in me, and I'll just live my life how I want it to be.

After a while, I turned and left the grave. Meeting with Aro who was waiting for me patiently.

"Are you done?" He simply asks.

I nodded, "I am."

"So, where are you going after this? To the capital? Or are you going back to Lungmen?"

"To the capital, then I'll go to the coastline for some odd job I have." I still have a use for that rotary heavy machine gun I stole from Laterano's Apostolic Knights.

He raised an eyebrow, "The coast? Are you some sort of Sea Terror hunter, now?" he grins.

I chuckled, "We both know full well that I cannot fight very well."

"Ah, that reminds me," he mumbled, "Remember the guy who used to bully you?"

I winced, "Oh. What was his name again?"

"Anton Hugo" He remarked.

"Anton, right. These people pick on other people but have the most boring ass names." I scoffed.

"You know his father killed his mother and took his own life then?"

"Good riddance," I smirked, "Alcohol wins again."

"Well... He and Isabell got married and had a kid." He replied.

I stopped, "...... really? When?"

"2 years after you left," Aro releases a heavy sigh and adds, "In fact, Isabell was already pregnant before you and me left to plan our 'grand heist'."

"Already?" I raised my eyebrows, "How many months?"

"Four. I'm surprised you didn't notice any change considering you're closest to her. Well, in the day at least." He grinned.

"I think you should shut your mouth." I interjected as I crossed my arms.

He shook his head, "Whatever. But last I heard they got another baby. First a daughter, now a son."

"Really? Congratulations to them, I guess."

"How do you feel?"

"I feel like the voices in my head willed its insurmountable holy energy and powers to lift my fist and drive it to your pretty face." I rolled my eyes before letting out a heavy sigh, "But... I guess I don't feel anything. Promises are just promises. Mortal machinations that meant nothing in the end." Can my blackened heart feel anything anymore?

"..." Aro just stared at me before averting his gaze, "I think we should go visit them. Their house is in Sentinel. It'll be a good reunion for you."

"Fine by me. Though, I just remembered to ask. What happened to all of us?" I asked him, referring to our group friends when we were kids.

"Us? Oh, you mean our group. Many left to find jobs, others stayed behind but eventually moved to find better jobs that suited them." He shook his head, "When I became Priest, it was just 8 of us left. Since then, it's been just me."

"it's been long huh? Three, four years?"'

He simply chuckled and smiled, "When we were little, we talked amongst ourselves on what we would want to become once we're big. An Inquisitor, celebrity, businessman, scientist, teacher. Now, we're all pursuing that dream. Maybe one day we can reunite."

I didn't reply as we got into the jeep and drove to Sentinel.

***************************************

Their house was fine, it was a two-story house that is rather colorful by Iberian standards, which is to say depressingly gray. I prefer the modern designs Lungmen has to offer. And the noise pollution.

You know what, I prefer Lungmen's fast-paced live.

Aro approached the door and knocked.

A few seconds later, the door was opened by a muscular, bearded middle-aged man, who I recognized as Anton. But... aren't you like... 4 years older than me? How did you look like already in your 40s? I guess being a parent does that to someone, it drains the life out of them.

Good thing I have no intention on becoming a parent in the near future.

"Kolt! What brings you here today?" He greeted with enthusiasm.

"Was passing by and thought to say hi. We were just from Father's grave." Aro stuck an arm for a handshake.

Anton shook it, "Is that so, eh? Well, suit yourself," His eyes then shifted to me, "Who's with you?"

I cleared my throat, "Really? Aro, you couldn't even introduce me?"

"Aro...? You're Alter Valero?" His eyes widened in recognition. Yes, clearly there is only one person who addresses Aro as Aro.

I simply smiled and shook his hands, "Been a while, Anton. Hope you're doing alright?"

Okay, I might put in a bit of pressure on the handshake that caused to pull away hurriedly.

"A- anyways, welcome in." He said with a pained smile, "It's been a while, Alt."

"Sure is." I still don't like being called 'Alt', makes me some sort of a skin walker.

I stopped mid-way entering the house and looked at him up and down, "Er, you changed."

"I did. Been that way since I had kids with Isabe- oh."

"Oh, huh? Why'd you stop?" I glared at him, locking our eyes, before eventually going in the house.

We sat on a couch with a small coffee table in the middle. There was uneasy tension noticeable to only the three of us. I couldn't help but notice Anton's uneasy glances, his eyes darting around the room as if avoiding my gaze.

Noticing this tense situation, Aro gained the initiative to break the ice, "So, Anton, how's the baby?" He asks, turning to face Anton.

"Been crying nonstop, both of them. Luckily, we managed to put them to sleep before you guys came." He let out a sigh and added, "Times are tough, I needed more money for both of them. Hence, I've put in extra efforts in doing my job."

"You've been working hard, dear. Don't push yourself too hard." Intruded a soft feminine voice, "Anton, bless his heart, have been working nonstop for 14 hours a day every day."

I narrowed my eyes. That long blonde hair, now tied to a ponytail. Those blue eyes. That soft spoken voice. You were the same as you always were, beautiful in my eyes. Oh, how would the future look like if I spent more time with you? If didn't leave?

Oh wait, Nothing. I'll have to beat up Anton first if that's the case.

"Alt! it's been so long. How have you been?" She placed tea for me and Aro, before sitting down next to Anton. I immediately reached for the tea.

I took my time to answer her as I took a couple of sips from my tea, "I've been doing great."

"Really? That's good to hear!" She exclaimed, "You know, I kinda had low expectations for you when you ran away."

"Oh... is that so?" I continued to take a sip of the tea.

"Yep! That's why I went to Anton to protect me when you are gone. He's much stronger than you, you know?" She then wrapped her arms with Anton's.

I calmly sipped my tea, which is now half full. In this day and age, physical prowess means nothing to this new technology named firearms. I can easily defeat him one-on-one.

"Uh-uh." I simply replied.

"You know, he's a construction foreman. He's so strong that he was promoted to lead a crew of construction workers."

"That's nice."

"..."

What, you got nothing to say anymore?

"Ahem. So do you have a name for your son?" Aro, sensing the creeping awkwardness, spoke up.

Isabell immediately turned to him, "Oh! We can't decide whether to name him Lucas or Antonio."

"Those are nice names, yes. May God bless them to live healthy and successful lives."

"I'm going out for a smoke break," I placed the cup of tea down and stood up.

"Smoking is bad for the body, you know?" Isabella raised an objection.

"We'll all die in the end, enjoy life before then." I dismissed her concerns and walked outside to light a cig.

Ah... good old Columbian cigarettes... I bought the strongest ones and with no filters. Works like a charm if I need some time off. Say what you will about the Columbians, they are good businessmen.

As I leaned against the wall, taking a drag from my cigarette, i spot an old woman and her daughter – I presume – getting harassed by pimps. I'm guessing they're from Alejandro's syndicate given their way of dressing.

Against my better judgement, I approached them. Cigarette hanging in my mouth.

"Good evening gentlemen. What's going on here?" My gaze shifted at both the pimps and the woman and her daughter.

"Who's this guy?!" One of the pimps yelled angrily at me. He seemed trying to intimidate me. Which won't work.

"I am a concerned passerby. It seems to me this lady is being harassed by you three?" I replied.

The daughter spoke up, "These men just suddenly came up and threatened to take me with them or else they'll hurt my mom!"

Ah, the classic 'let us take your daughter and sell her to sexual slavery or else we'll kill you probably'.

Now how do we defuse this situation?

"I have a gun," I announced, reaching to my coat.

"Whoa wha-?" They backed up as I pointed a gun at them and immediately emptied a mag at them. Their bodies fell down on the sidewalk

"W- wha..."

I turned to the daughter again as I put the gun back in my coat and said to her, "They won't bother you anymore." And pat her head for reassurance.

Unfortunately, the loud gunshot attracted a sizable number of people to surround us. This is gonna be a hassle isn't it?

I spot Aro and Anton making their way through the crowd to get to me, seemingly panicking.

"Oh my God! Alt, are you okay?! What happened?" Aro came rushing to look over me, Anton following close behind.

"We were just talking about you when we heard a loud gunshot coming from outside!"

"No, don't worry about me. I just saw these three assaulting an old woman and her daughter," I pointed at the dead bodies of the pimps, "Naturally, according to the rules of Chivalry, I protected them."

"You shot them?!" It was Anton's turn to yell.

"Yeah of course," I looked at him with a puzzled look, "What did you expect me to do? Fight the three of them bare-handed?"

"Still, I didn't expect you to shoot a syndicate affiliated persons in the middle of the town." Aro argued.

"Oh come on, what are they gonna do?" I crossed my arms, I'm working with one anyways, "hunt me down and kill me?" I snickered.

"Arrogance isn't a virtue, Alt."

"Neither is Complacency, Aro." I countered, "From what I learned in life so far is, either they bring you down, or you strike them down first."

"But this is just recklessness!" Aro sighed, "You have no idea what power the syndicates have over this town."

I smirked, "Siracusa is no different, and it's a larger Sentinel," I turned to Anton, "Anton, all I'm asking you is to protect Isabell from harm. And become a loving father, I don't know."

"I... okay?"

"Anyways, I have an appointment. See you all later." I waved my hand as I turned my back on them and disappeared among the crowd.

****************************************

20:00. The agreed time between me and Alejandro's syndicate to eliminate the other two syndicates.

You know, I was ready to just go in there guns blazing but apparently Alejandro insisted that I infiltrate covertly and just assassinate their leader(s) while his men stormed the building.

What I'm curious about is why I'm looking like an OSHA inspector?

This was Alejandro's suggestion, by the way. He even prepared me glasses, a clipboard and a pen, and the neon green vest and hard hat. How considerate.

This comes with a limitation on which gun I could bring. But I made sure to conceal carry a high caliber handgun.

"So I just straight up walk in from the front door?" I asked Alejandro through a concealed earpiece.

"Yeah just walk in and say that you're there to inspect the building." Came a crackled response.

Alright if you say so. Who would obstruct an OSHA movement?

I casually strolled to the building of their headquarters which was guarded by a single man.

"Stop right there and turn around." He growls. He sure loves his job if I had to guess.

"Ahem. Sorry to interrupt your lunch break, but I am here to inspect this building." I mustered the most diplomatic voice I can.

"And who are you supposed to be?! Get lost before I smash your pretty face in!" Came the aggressive response.

God, I try to be nice for once and this is how I was repaid? You're not going back to your family, bud.

"I'm from OSHA. And I was sent here because we received reports of a dilapidated building housing an..." I flipped through my clipboard and tapped on it with my pen, taking my glasses slightly down so I could read and taking my sweet time, "Charity organization?" I looked up.

"What?" The man was clearly dumbfounded.

"We have concerns that if the building is not fully inspected, it could collapse and kill innocent lives. As well as thousands in damages." I calmly stated.

"I'll have to ask the boss for this... stay here." The man ordered before going inside and slamming the door shut.

Guess we'll have to wait.

"You should've knocked him out and get in! Now well have to wait some more time!" yelled Alejandro through the earpiece.

"look, If you don't like how I operate, maybe you should do it yourself!" I replied in a half-yell, "Good night." I said before taking of the earpiece and throwing it on the ground. Stomping on it for good measure and easily swept it aside with my foot.

****************************************

After waiting for what seems to be hours, it's actually been 30 minutes, the guy finally came back and informed me that I could enter and inspect the building.

The interior of the building was nicer than expected. It had polished marble floor and a smooth wall. Thing is, it's empty aside from the occasional landscape painting that can be bought very cheaply on stores.

What I was not expecting however, was a large Ursine man that is covered in thick layer of clothing. Somewhat formal too.

"Hey there, are you the OSHA inspector?" the man said with a wide smile.

"Correct, that I am. Who am I talking to?" I asked.

"Why, I'm Ivan Borneo. But people call me Ivan, hahaha." He replied with a boisterous laugh.

Ivan Borneo... yes, that's the man that I need to put a bullet to.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Borneo. Are you the owner of this building?"

"Why yes, in fact, I'm the leader of this Charity organization! So, what are you inspecting us for?"

I looked around, "That." I pointed at an open electrical box on the wall, "29 CFR 1910 Subpart S Electrical, specifically § 1910.302 on Electric utilization systems."

Ivan blinked, "what does that mean?"

I sighed, "In essence, it covers electrical installations and equipment in and on buildings. Let's focus on your setup, especially around safety measures." I took notes in my clipboard. I'm just scribbling though.

"What exactly caught your attention in our setup?" Ivan inquired, his expression shifting from not understanding to slightly concerned. Maybe he realized that I'm actually a real OSHA inspector.

I maintained a professional demeanor, "I observed an open electrical box, which raises concerns about compliance with safety standards. Can you provide details about the maintenance and safety measures in place?"

Ivan scratched his head, "Uhm, well we can always close it?"

"Tch. Tch. That won't do. You'll be fined."

Ivan let's out a sigh, "look, kid. You're so diligent with your job. Why don't you come with me to my office? I can offer you a job that pays better and has better perks?"

"Sure, let's hear your offer." I shrugged as I followed him to his office.

Which included going down a flight of stairs which lead into the catacombs apparently. As it led to long hallways where I presume is under the building. Minutes later, we're in Ivan's office.

It's a nice office. He's going for that Ursus look for his office.

"So, here's the deal. I don't quite get your name?" Ivan started.

"My names William Hook." I replied.

"Unusual name." He questions.

"I'm half-Iberian." I defended.

"Well then, William. I have a job proposal for you that you might be interested in. How about you become my personal secretary?" He asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Your personal secretary? Why would I be a good fit?" I inquired.

"You seem to be the type to be careful and diligent. Perfect for desk work," He stops to light a cigar, "My previous secretary... she's unavailable right now, unfortunately."

Unavailable forever, is what you meant to say if I had to guess. Wonder what happened to the female secretary who is employed by an underground criminal syndicate that specifically deals with organ harvesting?

Well technically drug smuggling and production since they killed off one other syndicate.

"How's the pay?" I asked the most important question.

"Let's see... with your level of expertise, I presume, I'll pay you... 50 thousand LMD a month," he stops to get a reaction out of me, "Eh? How 'bout that? It's fine, you can let your jaw fall to the floor."

"50 thousand?" I said, unimpressed.

"Yeah. That's a lot. Especially when we're talking about monthly payment."

"What about the perks?"

"Ah, the perks! You'll get paid leave, sick leave, insurance, you'll have access to our exclusive strip club, the right to unionize, a minimum wage of course, and much more." He explains.

"O...kay? That's oddly generous. Is this the standard for employee you have or did Iberia suddenly took a 180 on their social policies? And managed to enforce that change?" I asked.

"Of course! You know, I read a book called 'Das Kapital' and-"

"Okay, yeah. I've heard enough." I stopped him mid sentence, "I'm here for another reason also."

"And what is that reason?"

Ivan calmly waited for me to say. However, a call from a voicemail interrupted us.

"Boss! The Strippers are attacking!" the voice behind it announced.

"WHAT?! Now?! Make sure they don't breach too far!" He shouted into the phone before looking back to me, "Sorry for the interruption, Mr. Hook, but it appears I have business to attend too." He said as he stood up.

"I'm afraid I can't let you." I said as I stood up also.

This confused Ivan, "What do you mea- oh" he resigned his fate once he saw me point my desert eagle at his head.

"End of the road. You child snatcher."

"Look," he raised his arms indicating surrender, "It's not what it looks like."

"They say that all the time. I should know. I'm one of you people."

"One of us...? You're... Valor!" He gasps, "Now that I look at it, you do look like him!"

"What? You don't know me? I was under the impression that I'm well known in the underground community."

"That's because I'm not from the under-"

"Save it and tell it to the demon guarding hell." I was getting pretty bored at this point.

"Listen to m-"

Ignoring him, I shot all my bullets into his head and body. This can be deadly at short-range, huh? It left a big mark, that's all.

His now lifeless body slides to the floor, leaving s trail of thick blood.

I stared at the body for a full minute before releasing a sigh and reloaded my gun. I decided to rummage through his belongings before getting out. I pocketed his cigars and his ballpoint. It looked fancy so why not?

Alright, next course of action. Get out of the facility... of sorts. Yeah I know some child kidnapping and organ harvesting is happening in here, but honestly if it weren't for Aro being concerned for this whole thing, I would've brushed it off.

I assume Alejandro's guys have secured the facility already, so I'd have no trouble going back up.

That is before I opened the door and got ambushed by dozens of men with swords. They are obviously Alejandro's men.

"What is the meaning of this? I work with your boss!" I voiced my displeasure at being pointed at by swords.

One of them yelled, "We have orders to bring you to the boss," He paused, "Forcefully."

Now, it could be an orchestrated betrayal, or it could be Alejandro had two braincells left, but I did not expect him to order his men to turn on me. Heck I don't even expect him to turn on me either. The man paid what... like two million? Or was it three? No, it was five wasn't it?

That's not important. What's important is I immediately slammed the door, locked it, and pushed every pushable furniture I could push as the people on the other side banged and attempted to force their way into this room.

Now how should I proceed?

"Alt! Over here!" Came the unexpected voice of Anton.

Where did he come from? Oh, of course. I turned around and saw him on the vent. How did I not notice the vent up there?

Hold on. Why is Anton here?

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I work here." Came is reply, "Why are you here?"

"I was working here." I sighed as I approached him and grabbed onto his harm that is hanging out for me to grab onto and he pulled me up into the vent.

"Glad there's someone I recognize here." He chuckled, "When the rival cartel invaded, I was working on the electrical grid and took shelter in the vents."

"Why would you... never mind. So how do we get out?"

"we could try to go to the elevator. It's big and no one can stop it once we start it." He explains, "But it's quite far. And the vents can't take you directly to it. So we'll have to get down at some point."

"Okay, sounds reasonable. Any place where we could drop down safely?" I asked.

"The storage room, probably. It's locked from the outside and the key is on the janitor. Who is most likely dead."

"Fine by me. Lead the way."

We started crawling. I followed Anton from behind, but keeping a little bit of distance since if there is any event where he decides to fart, I'd be far enough to retreat further back.

"Hey Alt?"

"Hmm?"

"You know, when our first daughter was born, I wasn't there to hold her because I had to work construction overtime. My boss said if I go, I'd lose 70% of my paycheck. And as a new father, I can't let that happen can I?" He began.

"So you joined a crime syndicate?"

"No, I didn't join a crime syndicate. Mr. Borneo explained it to me well. Did you know he was part of the Inquisition once?" He explained.

"Really? Isn't he an Ursine? Then why did he lead an organized crime syndicate?" I asked.

"He is Ursine, yes. But his family Is a believer of the Iberian Church. He fled from Ursus to avoid conscription only to join the Inquisition. There, during his time in the Inquisition, he witnessed first-hand the corruption and their inability to govern." He explained as we took a turn.

"The Iberian Inquisition, he explained, has an unhealthy over fixation on the sea terror. Sure, the Church of the deep is a serious threat. But that doesn't mean they should neglect development over military or security matters. There are people who live outside the big mobile cities, you know?"

We reached a particular vent and Anton took a look below, before unscrewing it loose and jumped down.

"This is the storage room. The elevator is just out that door and down the hall." He pointed at the door.

"Yes, alright. But what about that Borneo guy you said earlier?"

"He left the Inquisition, or as he put it, deserted. He then came here in Sentinel as a teacher at a local school. Though he soon learned of the unfortunate truth where this city is ruled by a trio of rival syndicates. There he said he acted as a righteous crusader and assumed control of a syndicate that dealt in organ harvesting. Having assumed leadership, he sought to unite all other syndicates and cleanse them of all their crimes." He explained.

"... and where do you fit into this?"

"Mr. Borneo visited a medical ward where me and other construction workers was being held after an incident. He said that we should rise up against our overlords who treat us unfairly... I suppose that's why I followed him. He fulfilled his promises for the most part. He pledged that he would turn Sentinel into a paradise after he successfully united all syndicates."

"Sounds like a man with a plan..." unfortunately, he's dead. I shot him point blank.

No use worrying over spoilt milk. I'll have to ask Alejandro as to why he didn't tell me this.

"Alright, let's focus on getting out of here, yeah?" I pulled out my handgun from my coat and cocked it. Startling Anton.

"You have a gun?" He asked, bewildered.

"Yes, I do. And no, I can't use Arts." I brushed it off, "Can you use something as a weapon?"

He shook his head.

"Then get behind me." I said as I prepared to blow off the lock of the door.

This might cause a lot of noise, but who cares anyway? The facility's already turned upside down by these people.

BANG!

I blew the lock off and immediately ran towards the elevator, targeting any enemy in my sight. This was anticlimactic by the way, since there were no guards present at all.

"Guess we overestimated them huh?" I chuckled as I lowered my handgun and pressed the button.

As soon as the elevator door opened, there were about 5 people dressed in black. They were as surprised when they saw me.

"Fuck off!" Immediately, I reflectively raised my gun and shot erratically at them. Thankfully they had no time to respond as they all got cut down.

I put in a bullet in each their heads to make sure they are indeed, dead.

"..." Anton silently looked at the pile of body in the elevator, the door was unable to close as one of their legs, and head, got in the way.

"Okay well, help me drag them off somewhere."

"Is it alright to just leave them here?" He asked.

"Why not?" I replied.

He had no response and just sighed as he grabbed a corpse on the arm and dragged him out. I did the same and eventually the elevator was cleaned from corpses.

It wasn't clean of blood splatter but what could you do in this economy?

The ride up was uneventful, even though I was constantly on edge and locked my sight on the elevator door. Just in case someone entered and they have a weapon in their hands.

But none of that happened. We arrived to the top, to the same building I entered, now devoid of life, only blood and corpses. Looks like the battle is finished.

I checked the time on my watch as we got out of the house, 00:30, didn't realize it took that long honestly.

The street was empty, typical. Hardly anyone owns a car here, so I guess we'd have to walk.

"Fucking hell, I'd need a massage after this..." I grumbled. "let's go, your house is in the same direction as the hotel."

"Y-yeah...." He was unusually quiet. Not the same person who was loud and boisterous in his youth. Perhaps this is what happened to people who became adults, or finally had a life?

"What happened to you?" I blurted out. "You used to have a kick in making fun at me and other kids. But it seems you matured."

"We all matured, Alt. I bounced from job to job just to rack up enough money for Isabel and the baby." He mused.

"Really now?" I looked up to the starry skies.

We didn't talk much afterwards. We arrived at his house without any trouble, and I bid him farewell to head to my hotel.

Alas, as much as I wanted to sleep. The night is still young! I still require answers from Alejandro about whatever the fuck he's doing.

Scratch that. No longer could I turn a blind eye; as a devoted follower of the Lateran Church, it was my solemn responsibility to root out heresy and rid the world of sinners.

Starting from the devil himself who forced young girls into prostitution and profit off of them. The devil whose hunger for power killed hundreds.

I'm talking about Alejandro, of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 7 33
"What if we switched?" It's a classic sort of tale. The fiery heroine, Lady Valdis Adalwin, would go to the ends of the earth to avenge her mother af...
20.1K 3.7K 85
An abandoned boy, a grieving prince, and a reclusive sorcerer find themselves caught in a web of peril and mystery... Domi, a young thief abandoned...
301K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
215K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...