King Beast - Vicious Flames

By Lady_Trex

NEW STORY (+18) Highest Ranks: 1# Villain 31/01/2024, 3# Fiction 15/01/2024 #SteamyAdventure #EvilLove #SoulM... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 ~ A soul for the soulless
Chapter 2 ~ The Lords
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9A
Chapter 9B
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26A & 26B
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34

Chapter 28

2.1K 96 8
By Lady_Trex

"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." 

Do we want them to win?!

I kind of do eheh ;)

Love you the same way Odette loves to run ;)

*****

The performance took a dark turn. It was a hunt.

Real rabbits were released, and the dragonesses swiftly caught and tossed them to each other, then to the floor, with a malignant grace.

'I will never be able to dance like that,' Odette thought, watching in morbid fascination.

The poor animals shook and squeaked - their struggles useless. They were fast, but the dragonesses were faster.

Odette tensed, feeling a sense of unease at the impending end of the dance.

Predators and prey. Hunters and their food.

Then it happened. In the final part, the rabbits were roasted alive, engulphed by fires of different hues and density.

Odette closed her eyes briefly, unable to bear the sight.

Her mate yawned beside her, the heat of his breath scalding her cheek, a stark contrast to the chilling events unfolding before them.

When she thought the show was over and they could finally eat, the women riped their tops off.

Odette's mouth fall open.

"Dragons don't sexualize breasts," the emerald-scaled dragon to their left remarked casually as he sipped on his goblet, his mate still gazing down. "A dragoness only covers her chest to protect it."

A few scales ran over the underside of their breasts, each one had different colors, matching with their eyes and hair and Odette assumed their dragons. But they had one thing in common: they

were all wearing blue.

Zerberus's color.

"Only humans are shy about baring flesh..." one of the dragonesses said with slurry accent, eyes framed by long eyelashes on Zerberus.

"Or if they have small, nut-size breasts," another added, her hands grasping her own ample bosom, overflowing herfingers. Odette felt the remark was directed at her and her small breasts.

"Your breasts are the perfect size for my hands," Zerberus's voice filled her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

A tall lavender-haired dragoness with determined, matching eyes and tanned skin, partially covered in purple scales, stepped closer.

Bending over, her palms planted on the table in front of the Zerberus and Odette, her breasts swung freely below, the piercings in her nipples catching the light. Two more dragonesses flanked her, all had pointy ears adorned with several rings...all blue rings.

"My lord," she blew purple fire to Zerberus, burning Odette's turban a little.

How dares she?! Odette thought, indignant at the brazen display.

"I see you like playing with your food," the lavender-haired dragoness said snidely before a light giggle escaped her pouty lips. The others joined and laughed with her.

All of that seemed like another performance to Odette.

"We have missed you," another purred, one painted blue nail traced the rim of Zerberus's goblet, "So much." She pressed her arms closer, pushing her breasts forward, "let us know when you need to resume our services."

He nodded slowly. "I already have the right service in mind—"

Odette's heart stopped, her teeth gritting in fury and humiliation.

'How dare this lizard asshole idiot of a mate talk like this!? Gah! I will do the same!' She seethed, 'I will find someone else to kiss and to satisfy my needs—'

A vicious growl interrupted her thoughts as Zerberus clenched his jaw and grasped her chin, pulling her face closer. "Careful with your thoughts, rat."

The lavender dragoness chuckled, her eyes never meeting Odette's. "Oh, devil! She does look like a rat."

Odette couldn't be more humiliated. Tears had welled up in her eyes.

Everyone heard the insults, including her mate.

"She does." Zerberus confirmed, breaking her heart a little more. "But only to me. Only I can call her rat. She is my special rat, my reluctant heart. The good part of me that I never wanted but that without I will cease to exist." His voice was firm but calm, his eyes on her tears. "To you," he lifted his gaze, "to you, she is Princess. Lady. Goddess. You can choose, I don't care."

Then, suddenly, he bold up, still holding Odette with one arm, the seat smashed on the floor. A scrambled to put it back up.

"Bow to her... now." He snarled the last word, making Odette jump a bit.

Three of the women quickly scrambled over to his feet (their feet) and knelt. The lavender-haired female glared at Odette and paused, head straight, shoulders stiffening, before reluctantly kneeling too.

"Take her to the Dramagogon," Zerberus ordered, his tone emotionless yet with a cold finality.

Whatever Zerberus said must have been crazy because Odette heard several gasps from the non-dragon shifters dressed in black, while the shifters grunted their approval.

The woman screamed and spat purple fire in protest. "She will never make you come like I did!"

Zerberus dismissed his past lover and glanced at the other two females. "As per you two," he commenced, "you served me well. And as I was trying to say before I was interrupted..." he said in a growl that to Odette sounded more like a huff, "I do need your service."

Odette's heart dropped at his words... but calmed down as his clawed thumb rubbed circles on her back, as he held her up. "You will be in charge of sweeping the dust and changing the sheet of the warriors."

"And you." There was a last female that didn't laugh or join the teasing before. "You will see of my mate changing and bath since maids cannot touch her." The female in question bowed, "Yes, My Lord."

Dead silence filled the hall. There was not a time in history that a dragoness had to withstand such a low chore as cleaning.

"Is there anything someone wants to add? No? That what I thought," Zerberus spoke with an almost bored, husky drawl.

Odette watched with pity as the females were dragged out and brooms were handed to them.

Odette looked at the fourth, spared girl. She walked over a table and joined the other performers. So, this one is supposed to be my new...maid?

"Who were those women?" She finally asked, although she had an idea...

"My concubines," Zerberus replied nonchalantly, as if discussing the weather. "Now, why do you look horrified?" he remarked, observing Odette's reaction with mild amusement.

She stuttered, frustration and anger rising within her.

"If you can save your human jealousy for later or spare me with it... I'd prefer the latter." Zerberus said in his typical bored tone.

"For later," she snapped, scratching his neck with her nails. He didn't seem bothered. He merely sighed, still looking at her with his hooded eyes.

"What now?" Odette huffed, crossing her arms over her chest, the scales of her chest hard and heavy.

"We will feast," Zerberus informed.

She almost exhaled in relief.

"But first..." he paused, his words hanging in the air like a sentence, "we fuck."

Odette blinked.

Has she heard him correctly?!

"I have to show the scales of my territory that you are my true mate...the mate that freed me from stone and eternal sleep." He spoke in a low tone, his tongue flicking over his lips as he made her stand again. "To thank you."

Odette took a step back, her runner crashing over the tail of her dress. "Oh, but there's no need to–"

"You freed me from stone," he interrupted, his clawed hand grasping her chin and lifting up, "and I fuck you out of you humanity."

And then came the fire.

AN/ will he mate her in front of everyone?! Muahaha

Dont forget they are cold-blooded!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 11.8K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...
308K 18K 49
*TRADITIONALLY PUBLISHED BY FRAYED PAGES x WATTPAD BOOKS! COMING TO BOOKSTORES 6/11/24!!* |2022 Wattys Shortlist| When a demon princess and a human m...
2.6K 465 25
"Beware that you become not the very monster you ought to slay." A shapeless, abstract entity of darkness in the guise of a human. A broken swordsma...
8M 328K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* 🎖Featured Reading Lists: •@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning •@TeenFiction Soul Deep •@WattpadRoyals Fantas...