What Are You Doing? | M. Dani...

By deathkidlvl

A simple question started off a crazy story. More

WYD
CHRISTMAS
LIVING TOGETHER
TROUBLE
TANTRUM
OVERPROTECTIVE
DISTANT
CONFUSED
KISS
HBD
NORMAL
PROM
TENSION
COMFORT?
GRADUATION
CONGRATULATIONS
SURPRISE
LEAN ON ME
JEALOUS
JEALOUS (PT. II)
FAMILY
PRIVILEGE
18 DINOSAURS
TIME FLIES
SECRET
CLINGY
ADOPTIVE MOM
FIRST DATE
SNEAKY
HAPPY
CONFESSION
WHERE ARE YOU?
DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL
PART OF THE FAMILY
ALL GROWN UP

DATE NIGHT

583 38 7
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

"Ready to go?" Y/n nervously asked.

While Dani tried to figure out what Y/n and Oli had been talking about, Y/n was a nervous wreck about going on a date with Dani.

"Mhm!" Dani cutely answered with her doe eyes.

"Alright!" Y/n started to blush.

"We'll be back later!" Dani yelled as she skipped her way out the house.

- Y/N POV -

I was really nervous about going on a public date with Danielle. I didn't want the word to someone end up in Mr. Marsh's ear.

Still, I couldn't help but give Danielle the best treatment I could.

She was the cutest girlfriend, after all.

"Hehe, Keys!" Dani cutely turned with an open hand.

I knew she wanted the keys to my truck, but i couldn't help and give her something else instead.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and abruptly pulled her into a passionate kiss. Dani quickly cupped my face and pulled me ever closer.

It took a few seconds before we pulled away. We were both desperate for more kisses, but we knew we'd have time for that later.

"Okay, you can drive!" Dani giggled.

- Danielle POV -

It didn't take long before I was struggling to put on my skates.

I was actually kind of nervous about our date. I hadn't roller skated since I was a kid. I was scared I'd fall on my ass and make a fool of myself in front of Y/n.

"Here, I got it!" Y/n chuckled as they started to help me with my skates.

That gesture just made me even more nervous.

Y/n was always so sweet.

After a few more minutes of Y/n having to baby me because I couldn't follow instructions, we were finally skating around the roller rink.

The rink was actually kind of packed.

I guess it was one of the few things you could do during a rainy day.

The skating ring ran through a few well known disco songs before moving to more modern things.

I was actually having a lot of fun.

Y/n didn't seem to know how to skate very much but I just took it as part of the neglect.

I hated to think compare my childhood to Y/n's, but most times I realized that I learned most things because my parents taught me or exposed me to it.

"WWOOOAHH!!" Y/n suddenly went smashing into the roller rink walls.

I giggled at their clumsiness, and was about to help, when I suddenly noticed someone I wasn't expecting.

It was Sullyoon.

We locked eyes for a second before she quickly shifted her attention elsewhere.

"Woah, be careful there champ!" Sullyoon went up to aid Y/n.

"Absolutely not!" I mumbled under my breath.

I skated over to Y/n and tried to help them up, watching as Sull didn't even bother to get their hint.

"Baby, are you okay?" I tried to be more obvious.

"Yeah, I'm alright!" Y/n laughed like a little child.

"Falling on my ass was probably funner than skating," Y/n chuckled.

Y/n's laughter alone was calming my nerves a bit.

"Baby?" Sullyoon's voice completely threw that calmness out the door.

"Ah, yeah! Danielle and I have been dating for a bit!" Y/n smoothly placed their arm around my shoulder.

- Y/N POV -

My dumbass had forgotten that Sullyoon's grandparents owned the roller rink. So, it wasn't unusual to see her around the area.

What was unusual....

Was Sull actually talking to me.

After what happened at the movie theater with Danielle, Sullyoon just started believing the rumors around the school that I was problematic and stuff.

I couldn't lie that stuff like that bothered me.

I wasn't the only one in the wrong that day.... but I was the only one with no parents to guide me on what was good or bad....

In every else's eyes, The Mo-Marsh family didn't count as my family. However I grew up in their care was never attributed to them. My good behavior was just a pity party and my bad behavior was just because I came from bad people.

"I'm happy you learned what a good relationship looks like," Sullyoon gave Danielle an odd look.

That look almost made me feel insecure....

As if I wasn't deserving of Danielle.

"Actually, Y/n has always know what good looks like!" Danielle put on a big sarcastic smile.

"Oh, oh!" I thought to myself.

I knew that smile.

One of Dani's most favorite past time was probably protecting me from others. Well, aside from stealing kisses from me at the randomest times.

"Obviously not," Sull fired back with the same energy.

"How sweet of you to care soooo much about my Y/n!" My little sunshine was looking to burn the hell out of the person in front of her.

"Could've been mine if you weren't such a sweetheart!" Sull forced an even wider smile.

I was starting to get super uncomfortable.

"Oohh, I couldn't let Y/n burden you that way! I didn't need the baby of the family learning how to be a happy little homewrecker like yourself. Someone had to set a good example!" Danielle playful hit Sull's arm.

I watch as Sullyoon furrowed her eyebrows and licked her lower lip in a defensive way.

"Haha!" I laughed awkwardly.

"Babe, how about we get to that movie now? I want to make sure we get there in time to buy all your favorite snacks!" I tried to get the hell out of the awkward situation.

Dani was scary as hell when she smiled through her insults.

She was probably the only person I knew who could say an insult with a smile and get away with it from how sweetly she made it sound.

"Movie?" Dani looked at me weirdly.

I forced a smile and nodded. She quickly got the hint. I wasn't one to smile for no reason.

"Ahhh, yes! That scary movie!" Danielle side eyes Sull.

"Yeaaahhh!" I kept up the act.

"Okay! C'mon!" Dani took my hand and pulled me out of the ring.

- Danielle POV -

"I can't believe you didn't mention that she was in town!" I scolded Y/n on our way out the roller rink.

Y/n was responding. Which meant that Y/n was just letting me be mad before interrupting my really wrong assumptions.

"How many times have I told you to stay away from bad influences like her? She can afford to behave however she wants but you do something wrong and everyone will look at you like-"

"Y/N!!!" Sullyoon suddenly came running out of the Roller Rink.

As pissed off as I was that she followed us out, I was kind of glad that she interrupted my scolding session.

I didn't really like to tell Y/n what was ringtone or wrong, but when I did... I was found myself talking like my dad....

"Huh?" Y/n turned a bit confused.

"You left your jacket in there," Sull tossed Y/n's jacket over.

"Umm, thanks!" Y/n awkwardly responded.

"Key?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Y/n gave me an awkward smile and placed their truck keys in my hand.

"Tell me how the movie was. Maybe I'll go watch it during the weekend!" I heard Sull say as I got in the truck.

"BABE!!" I was starting to lose patience.

"Coming!" Y/n quickly turn to go around the truck and get in.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 738 27
Inspired by Twinkling Watermelon. 🐢 | Reminder that I'm not a professional writer so expect some obvious mistakes thank you. | 🐢
21.1K 1.5K 40
Being lost in life takes a new meaning when Haerin literally gets lost >.<
25.3K 1.5K 27
Who the fuck are you? 𝐀 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
58.9K 3.2K 46
"why would you love a souless creature like me?,aren't you scared of me?"-Minji "if you love someone, fear dont exist"-Pham Hanni