Accidental Marriage

Autorstwa hayaat_17

The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in... Więcej

copyright
character asthethic
Family tree
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Author
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56

chapter 53

51.8K 3.5K 751
Autorstwa hayaat_17

" Usko dekha toh
phir chaand ko na dekha
Chaand kehta reh Gaya
Mein chaand hu, Mei Chaand hu "

••••••••••••••••

Abeer pov-

When I turned after closing the door, I saw my wife was lost somewhere and as usual, playing with her end dupatta and looking towards the bed.

Remembering our last night?.............., I whispered in her ear from behind while taking her in my arms who's still back facing me and kept both my hands on her stomach due to which I also felt her shuddered.

I just kissed her right cheeks from behind and felt her closing her eyes while taking a long deep breath.

Jawab nahi dengi?......what were you thinking few minutes ago?............., i  whispered softly in her ears when she did not say anything for a while I turned her towards me and saw that she had still kept her eyes closed.

When she did not open her eyes, I pulled her more towards me, i placed one of my hands on her waist and with the other hand while teasing her i slid it from her shoulder to till her palms which were still tightly clutching her net dupatta in her fist and seeing her reaction a smile came on my face.

Itna kyu sharmati h aap ?..............., I asked while kissing both her cheeks who's just opened her eyes and after looking at me once, she immediately again stole her gaze and dugged her face down in shyness.

(Why are you so shy?)

This beauty is too beautiful to handle..............,

I thought while looking at her who doesn't ready to make eyecontact with me and who's cheeks has turned red because shyness along with her ear.

Ab toh mujhse yu nazrein nahi churaya karein.........,I said while touching her chin with one of my fingers and lifting her face up.

Kuch to bolyein biwi..........,I said while looking at her who was looking at me with a questioning gaze and unknowingly biting her lips in nervousness.

(Say something biwi)

Yahi ki ..kal Raat ke baad bhi AAP mujhse yu nazrein kyu chura Rahi h ?............., i said while placing my fingers in her lips and releasing her lower lips from between his teeth and signaled with my eyes that she should not bite them.

( That is… why are you stealing glances from me even after last night?)

I ..am feeli_ng.. sleepy .........., She said and immediately released herself from my arms and was about to take a step when I caught hold of her one hand and again pulled her towards me.

Mujhe bhi ......But before that I have to give you something ..........., I said and without waiting for her reaction i picked her up in my arms and noticed that her long hairs which was in loose bun got opened while she immediately put her one hand around my shoulder and with other one she clutched my shirt collar.

Hmm.. this is not my side of the bed....this is you_rs side.............., she said when she noticed that I was taking her towards my bed side.

Hmmm....., i just hummed in response and sat on the bed taking her in my arms and making her sit on my lap.

She looked into my eyes and was about to say something but she did not and was just about to get up when I put both my hands around her to stop her.

Red........., i called her who's tugging her hair strands behind her ear nervously.

Jiii?.........., she said without looking at me and correcting her dupatta on her shoulder.

This..........., I said while taking the card from the night stand and giving it to her.

I have made this card for you...which is linked to my bank account......., i said while forwarding the card towards her.

I don't want it .........,she immediately said when she heard me.

Why?........., i asked her.

I just don't... don't need that......, she said while pushing my hand away from herself in which i hold that card.

There is no question of necessity here... I had got this card made for my siblings long ago ....... you just did not have one... so I got one made for you too ............., i said while trying to make her understand this.

they're your siblings ........, she said and started trying to release herself from my arms and to stood up.

And you're my wife........, i said while stopping her and immediately cupping her both cheeks.

If you are thinking about the past then don't think about it...neither am I that earlier Abeer who met you on the night of our wedding nor the one who met you on the night of Karva Chauth.......this Abeer is in love with you .............., i said while caressing her cheeks with my thumb.

I AM your husband.....It is my duty to fulfill all your expenses and whatever needs you may have......and whatever I own...it belongs to you and my family.........., i said softly while trying to make her understand that to her who's silently watching me with her soft gaze.

Also when you have taken the vow to have equal share in my sorrows and pains then why can't you have a share in my money?.........., i said while slightly touching our foreheads then kissing it.

That's a different thing...... and whenever I need money, i will ask you for it ........., she said while i just kept silently looking at her.

Red......Keep this card with you...and in future when you get a job, you will do one work, bring your salary and give it to me,.....I will use them completely on myself ...... believe me i will not give you single panny of your salary to you ........., i said with a smile and kept that card in her palms.

Keep them Red...i request..........., I said while looking at her who' once looked at me then that card and after listening to me she nodded.

Meri Jaan..don't think to much........, I said this while kissing her forehead and she nodded while giving me a smile and then after releasing herself from my arms she sits on her side of the bed.

She looked at me and assured me with her eye's and smile that she was fine and after that she put the card on the night stand and started taking off the earrings that she was wearing one by one.

I took a sigh of relief when I got assured that' she is fine and then took out my watch from my wrist and kept it on the night stand.

I turned towards her while opening my shirt buttons and saw that she was taking out her bangles and keeping them one by one on the night stand.

Why are you removing your bangles?......i love to play with your bangles and it's jiggling sounds......., I said, while opening all the buttons of my shirt while without even looking at me, she put all the other bangles of her one hand on the night and kept only 4 bangles in her left hand and again started to took out the bangles from the other hand too.

You kept breaking them off...even last night you broke all my bangles… I cannot lose my lovely bangles everyday because of you so I am taki___..........., She said this while turning towards me and at the same time I took off my shirt and threw it towards the sofa.

She looks at me with wide eyes while her words get stuck in her throat.

Why did you take off your shirt?........, she said in one breath and pointing one of her fingers towards me while i just caught hold of her that hand and pulled it slightly towards me.

Don't worry I will careful.......and answer of your question is I am used to sleeping like this... it's very comfortable... but since I started sharing the room with you, I felt ...i felt that you must be got uncomfortable because of my this habit so that's why......par kal raat ke baad... mujhe nahi lagta ab............, I said while lightly touching the tip of her nose with my nose and left my sentence in the middle to tease her.

Kitna bolne lagye h Aap.........., she said and was about to go a little distance away when I pulled her more towards me by holding her hand.

(You have started talking to much)

Red I'm sorry........., I whispered softly in her ears and nibbled her earlobes between my teeth.

Uhm..For wh_at? ............, she said while shuttering and i saw her grabbing her dupatta in her fist tightly.

Because I am going to kiss you senselessly ...till you become breathless............., i said in a deep voice and put my hand around her waist and made her sit on my lap before she could say anything, i joined my lips with hers.

I put one of my hands in her hair and the other on her back and pulled her towards me. There I felt that she placed one of her hands on my bare shoulder and the other in my hair's too.

A smile came on my face while feeling her this gesture ,i nibbled her lower lips neither very softly nor very roughly and because of that got heared her moan.

I removed her dupatta from her body through that away from there and then changed the position of both of us and made her lie on the bed without breaking our kiss.

Ahh....bir......, after few seconds later i heard her breathless voice and immediately broke the kiss and kissed her forehead to make her calm down then looked at her face who's eye's was closed while her cheeks have painted red.

God...... THIS is Little bird of mine will definitely take my breath away because of her innocence, shyness, and with her moans........, I thought while looking at her beautiful state who has kept her eyes closed and is trying to catch her breaths because of that her chest is moving up and down while her little hair strands are all scattered on her face.

Biwi..........., I called her, moving her little hair strands away from her face and tugging them behind her ears.

She opened her eyes and looked at me through her quivering eyelashes.

Let's sleep ....... okay .., i said while again kissing her forehead and taking her in my arm's while she just nodded.

I took her in my arms, switched off the lights of the night stand and kept caressing her long hair strands for a few seconds, then I heard her voice.

Badal toh nahi jaayenge AAP?.......... aadat ho gayi h aapki bahut buri wali........., she said while moving her face away from my chest and looking into my eyes.

(I have become habituated to you.)

Kabhi nahi.........ye Abeer' Singh Rathore apni ardhangini ke sath humesha Aisa hi rahega....... sirf uska ban ke............., i said looking into her eye's while she just looked at me without blinking her eyes then she shifted little upwards and did something unexpected.

(Never....this Abeer Singh Rathore will always be like this with his wife)

She kissed my forehead while feeling her lips on my forehead for the first time i closed my eyes and smiled.

I opened my eyes and saw that she was looking at me and before I could say anything, she placed his hand on my lips.

Sleep sleep..... nothing happened...i am sleepy.....we should sleep......., she said shyly while removing her hands away from my sleep and immediately hided her face in my chest while closing her eyes.

God .. when will mom dad will come back..... it's so difficult to not lose my control ........ Like last night I just lost my control after seeing her in bridal attire .... i was not regretting even single second of our last night....... it's was most beautiful night of my life ...... but in the morning i have promised myself that i will not make love with her until maa dad come back and we announced our relation infront of the family and world....and i think that' was only night thing to do......., i thought while tightening my hold around her ,kissing her crown of the head and slept while taking the love of my life in my arm's.

One month one week later........

Author -

One month and one week pass but Abeer's mom and dad didn't return home because suhana's father dies and after completing all the Last rituals they decided they will come back home but Riva comes back to Rathore mansion.

Chandni pov-

Dinner time......

I was quietly having my dinner when my eyes fell on Riva Di who was just kept looking at him.......

Why Riva di is looking at him like this?.......Does she is in love with my bir?........, i thought and even with this thought I lost my appetite and felt strange fear in my heart.

Again' i looked at her who's kept looking at him then i turned my gaze towards him who's scolding adi for something and then immediately started removing that thought from my mind.

No ... it' can't be .... nothing is like this....i have now started overthinking.......He is mine......Mine husband............., i muttered to myself while tracing my red bangles and then again i looked at him who's already looking at me with questioning gaze.

It seems he had noticed me lost in my thoughts........., i thought and immediately shooked my head in no and slightly smiled.

After having dinner, all the family members started going towards their respective room.

I looked towards him when I and his siblings started going towards the stairs and thought that he too would join all of us to go to our floor but he signaled me with his eyes to check my phone and at the same time i got received a message from him.

Red i will come in few minutes...Dadu has called me, there is some work ............, i read his message and nodded.

After going to my old room, I change into my night dress and then through the balcony I reach his wing and then to our room.

I waited for him for a long time while sitting on the bed, but when he did not come, I went to the garden area of the room and started looking at the stars and the moon.

you are here...... and still haven't not slept.... why?......,I heard his voice after a few minutes later and turned towards to look at him who's coming towards me.

I am not feeling sleepy ........, i said while he just shooked his head in no and stand infront of me.

The reason is that...my wife' have become used to sleeping in my arms....., he said with smile while putting his hands either side of waist.

Yes, i got to used to it'......and it's the truth , I can't able to sleep until he's near me........,i thought in my mind but in order to tease him, I did not convert the words of my mind into words

Hmm.... maybe....., i said while blinking my eye's.

You don't need to lie, I know your condition ........., he said with chuckle and then immediately he took me in his arms. 

Now let's sleep............, he said while walking towards the room.

We both go to bed and led in each other's arms, like every night he started telling me today whatever happened in the office while i also shared whatever i did the whole day, but at the same time i remember that uncle and aunty are coming back home by tomorrow evening.

Uncle aunty is coming back tomorrow ............., i said while keeping my head on his biceps and lying on my back.

He just hummed in response and shifted to look at me more properly and then he took the little locks of my hair strands in his hand and started playing with them with his fingers while indicating with his eye's to continue whatever i was saying.

Hmm ....I am feeling scared... thinking about their reaction... thinking about the reaction of the family members ........, I said while tracing my wedding chain in nervousness and fear.

I will handle everything Red.... and don't be scared......, he said in seriousness while i just looked at him and blinked my eye's in response.

After that we both have little discussion in this thought while until i fell in sleep i felt him playing with my hair locks.

After few hours my sleep breaks when my stomach started making a noise and I come completely to my senses when I feel that I cannot tolerate my hunger any more.

I opened my eyes and at first thing i saw the face of my husband who was in deep sleep and without disturbing him I sat on the bed and start making a bun of my hair.

My dear stomach, we have just had dinner, then why are you making noise?.....And reacting as if i haven't given you food for months ..............., i muttered to myself while touching my stomach and then tapping it with my fingers.

What happened?.......Why are you awake Red?............, I heard his sleepy voice, I don't know when he woke up, probably when I was busy talking to my stomach

I'm hungry........, I said while he again gestured me to repeat what I had said.

I am hungry bir.........., i said looking at him.

You are hungry?... This is the first time I am hearing these words from you....so can't able to register that' as you have a habit of eating less............, he said and touched my forehead with his palm to check whether I had a fever or not.

I don't have fever......i am just hungry............., i said in a little irritated voice, I am feeling hungry here and he is finding fun here.

Okay ...... wait i will bring something to eat for you from the kitchen.........., He said and was about to get up from the bed when I caught his hand and stopped him.

He just looked at me silently and raised his one' eyebrows.

Hm .....but i want to eat pasta......., i said with little smile.

This late at night?..........,he asked while i just nodded.

Okay then let me cook for you.........., he said while i just smiled looking at him and he stood up from the bed.

I also got up from the bed and took my dupatta from the side of bed and put it around my neck and at the same i heard his voice.

where are you going..... stay here and i will bring it in ten minutes..........., He said while wearing his shirt back.

I am going with you…I will help you........, i said looking at him who's buttoning his shirts.

There is no need for that' red and also who knows if there is someone else present in the kitchen.....so you just wait here...I will prepare it in just 10 minutes and bring it you.........,he said and i understood his point and nodded.

He goes out of the room while i just sat back on the bed.

I waited for him for a few minutes sitting on the bed, but when he did not come, I went to the garden area for a walk and after a few minutes i saw him coming towards me with the tray of food.

Thank you.............,I said and immediately took the tray from his hands in which there was a bowl of pasta and a red velvet cake and sat on the swing with the food.

You know I was waiting for you for so long............, I said and immediately removed the plate from the top of the bowl while he too sat on the swing and take the plate of red velvet cake from the tray.

Aaram se kahe biwi.......ye food kahi nahi Jaa Raha h ........ Aapka hi h saara......., He said while i just nodded because my whole mouth was filled with pasta.

(Eat it slowly biwi .....this food is not going anywhere... it's all yours)

Bir.... would you like to taste it?..........., While eating my pasta, I asked him who is watching me silently and till now he has not even taken a bite of the red velvet cake.

I thought you forgot your only husband .............., he said while i shook my head and forwarded a spoonful of pasta towards his mouth.

It's really tasty bir............, I said while eating the last bite of pasta and looking at him who's eating his all time' favourite Red velvet cake.

I don't know why even after eating so much I am still feeling hungry... not like before, but still a little bit..........also i  wanted to taste that Red velvet cake...........,I thought while looking at that red velvet cake and then him who is not asking me even once that' whether I want to taste it or not.

Yes, I know I don't like it's taste, but he should ask me once ......i also asked him whether he would like to have a pasta or not ............, I thought and then cleared my throat to get his attention and successfully I got his all attention.

Hmm.....i also want taste it.........,I said while pointing towards the red velvet cake.

But you didn't like it at all.....you always complain that it's tastes bad..........., he said while having that cake and I could not stop myself just took the cake spoon and plate from his hand.

I just wanted to taste it'............,I said while he looked at me in a bit of shock and I just gave him a slight smile.

He shook his head while sighing and then brought his hand closer to my lips while i looked at him with questioning eyes.

There is cake on your lips .........,he said while wiping it off from my lips with his fingers with it while i moved the plate of cake back towards him.

You can have it ........If you want........, He said while i immediately take that plate back to me and finished the last piece of the cake.

Red...are you really okay?............, he asked in a worried tone.

Hmm i am ok .... and after eating such tasty food I felt even more better............,I said this while looking at him and then placing the plate back on the tray.

I'm really fine ...... and now' i am sleepy.......,I said while looking at him while he just nodded and stood up from the swing.

You go back to sleep, I will keep them in the kitchen and come back ..............,he said while picking up the utensils and then both of us went back to our room and after few minutes when he comes back to the room, we both again went back to sleep.

Author -

Morning

Chandni wake up from the sleep and  smiles when she finds herself in Abeer's arms like always, and then removes her face from his chest to look at his sleepy calm face'.

Chandni kisses abeer's forehead and was admiring his face at the same time she feels nausea, she immediately puts her hand on her mouth and runs towards the bathroom to empty her stomach.

Hearing puking sound of Chandni, he wakes up from his sleep and immediately sits on the bed and starts looking for chandni and then he notices that the bathroom door is open and again hears the same sound.

Red.......,Abeer calls her and immediately runs towards the bathroom where he sees Chandni washing her mouth after emptying her stomach.

what happened to you....are you okay?......... ,he asked in worried and tensed tone after seeing her in such a condition and immediately removed the strands of her hair from her face and tugged them behind her ears.

Chandni silently looks at Abeer with tearful eyes and spreads both her hands in the air while Abeer understanding her gesture he puts both his hands around her waist and lifts her up.

Abeer brings Chandni out of the bathroom and sit on the bed while holding her on his lap.

Are you okay?.........., ‘Abeer’ asks gently rubbing her back while chandni just slightly nodded and hidded her face in side of his neck.

what happened...... you were fine last night ..........., 'Abeer' asks still rubbing her back while she removed her face from his neck.

It happened because of you .........,chandni said while looking at him.

what did I do?..........., Abeer asks in confusion and stopped his hand with which he is rubbing her back.

You had made the pasta so tasty that I could not stop myself from eating too much ......and you too did not stop me even once ............., Chandni complains while looking at him.

Hm ...yes it's...my fault....I should have stopped you .......i am sorry.....,Abeer said and places her scattered hair properly on her back by sliding it away from her shoulder.

Chandni rested her head on his shoulder while abeer started making circular patterns on her hands with his thumb and after a few seconds later candni feels better, she looks at him.

I am fine now and I will be more better after taking a shower..........,Chandni said after seeing Abeer's tense face.

You should also go and freshen up, you have to go to the office too ...........,Chandni said while holding his hand in her small palms.

I am not going to office today... let's go to the doctor, your health is not good ............, Abeer said while chandni immediately shooked her head in no.

I AM really fine...Maybe I ate too much last night ....And I heard you talking to someone yesterday that it is important for you to go to the office today, so you are going to the office .... Now go and freshen up............, Chandni said and shifts on the bed from his lap then stood up from the bed and before he could say anything she starts walking towards the room door.

Where you're going......sit quietly on the bed and take rest..........., Abeer said standing up from the bed and while looking at her who starts going towards the door.

I'm going to take shower in my room....You too freshen up and come downstairs ..........,Chandni said and ignoring his word's, she goes to her room to freshen up.

After freshening up, Abeer and Chandni come downstairs separately to have breakfast with family members while Riva was also present there.

After a few seconds Adi comes to the dining room fully ready in his office attire and sits on his respective chair.

Ye sawari kaha Jaa Rahi h ?........,Adi's mother asks him after seeing him like this while all the family members also wait for Adi's reply.

Today i have a college break so I am going to office with Bhai ........, Adi said while having his breakfast while on hearing this, everyone starts looking for Abeer because they thought that Abeer is forcibly taking him to the office and due to fear, Adi is not telling them anything.

I really didn't not force him ....he wants to go on his own.........., 'Abeer' said while feeling everyone's gaze on himself.

I myself am going with Bhai........wo mujhe jabrdasti nahi le jaa rahe h .........., Adi said while looking at his family members and after that everybody starts having their breakfast.

After having breakfast everyone goes to their respective work while without getting noticed by any family members Abeer takes Chandni to the corner of the corridor.

Thik h naa AAP?.........., Abeer' ask her in concern while she just nodded.

If there is any problem then call me ............., Abeer said and chandni nods again with a smile while Abeer pats her head lovingly.

Jaldi jaayein aur jaldi wapas aaye.....Aunty and uncle will come back by evening.........., Chandni said looking at him then stands on her toes and softly kisses his cheeks at same time they heard Adi's teasing voice.

Hmm.. hmm.. hmm....Bhai bhabhi..... you both should do all these things in your rooms...not in front of a single person like me........, As soon as she hears Adi's voice, she stands away from Abeer and then looked at adi with flushed cheeks.

Shut up adi........, Abeer said while rolling his eyes.

Abeer goes near Chandni and kisses her forehead and then looks towards Adi who is silently watching both of them in adoration and shock.

Let's go.......,Abeer said and goes away from there while chandni just stood there silently.

Bye bhabhi........., After getting out of the shock, Adi said this with a smile and then he too goes away from there.

Evening

Chandni comes straight downstairs living room from her room when she gets to know that Abeer's parents have returned home to meet them.

Suhana aunty........., Chandni said looking at Abeer's mother who is sitting on the sofa in the living room with dadi and Adi mother while other then and apart from them there was no one present there .

Chandni was about to touch her feet but she stops her and asks her to sit on the sofa in front of her.

How is my child?.........,Abeer's mother asks her.

I am fine........, chandni said with smile and was about to say something when everyone hears Aditi and Ahana's loud voice

Maa Bhai aur Adi....they met with accident............., Aditi said and tears were falling from her eyes and forwarded the phone towards her mother in which the news was playing.

Famous Business Men Abeer' Singh Rathore and his brother was taken to the hospital and it is being said that the condition of both the brothers is very critical............., the news reporter said while chandni just silently looked at the mobile screen and tears started falling from her eyes.

"Intezaar kariyega
Thodi der hogi aane mein"

•••••••••••••••••

Guys, i have selected the name for Abeer and Chandni's son........

Is Astitva Singh Rathore name is nice for their son?....(I have selected this name because everyone will know about the existence of their relationship only after chandni pregnancy so astitva (existence)  name is perfect i think............)

Bye byeee❤️
Your writer
AN

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 72.6K 43
BRIDE SERIES BOOK 1 Let's join the journey Of Rajveer and Advika💕 What this accidental arrianged marriage brings for them.. Will love bloom between...
3.4M 194K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
24.5K 799 21
ARADHYA KULKARNI, the most cheerful and loving girl you would ever meet. Pursuing her dreams was her only goal in her life except for keeping her fam...
91.2K 3.6K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...