πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš’πš•πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ π™Άπš’πš›οΏ½...

Galing kay theunknownbaby90

Hilary, the twin Gilmore daughter to Rory, finds herself in a new, troubling and confusing relationship after... Higit pa

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PILOT
PILOT #2
Hilary & Rory's First Day At Chilton
Kill Me Now
Kill Me Now #2
The Deer Hunters
Cinnamon's Wake
The Birthday Parties
The Birthday Parties #2
Kiss & Tell
Kiss And Tell #2
Love & War & Snow
Love & War & Snow #2
(FILLER- COURTNEY & HILARY)
The Chilton Dance
Paris Is Burning
Double Date
Concert Interruptus
That Damn Donna Reed
That Damn Donna Reed #2
Christopher Returns
Star-Crossed Lovers & Other Strangers
The Breakup, Part II
The Third Lorelai
Emily In Wonderland

Forgiveness And Stuff

130 3 0
Galing kay theunknownbaby90

Me and Rory went to school and we sat in Biology class together.

"Rory Gilmore?" The lady called out for registration.

"Yes miss." She replied.

"Hilary Gilmore." She said.

"Yes miss." I replied.

"Okay then, everyone but Tristan Dugray is here today, that makes sense considering he is suspended for the day." Miss Lipton said as she smiled, walking over to the test tubes.

I turned to the table which Tristan usually sits at and talked to one of his friends Trevor.

"Where is Tristan?" I asked him.

"Didn't you hear? Suspended." He replied.

"For the fight at the dance?" I asked.

"What else?" He replied, scoffing.

"Why are you in such a bad mood? Didn't get any last night?" I laughed.

"My mood is bad because you're a shitty ass girlfriend." He said which made Rory turn around. "You flirted with some random guy all night and when Tristan got all tired of it he punched him, defending you and then you left."

"He is angry about Connor?" I asked.

He nodded and then Miss Lipton told us to turn around and look at the board.

__

We got home and I got the phone and started to call Tristan's cell which he actually picked up.

"Hello?" He said into the phone.

"Hi." I replied.

"Oh. Hi." He said.

"Trevor told me you thought I was flirting with Connor the entire night? Is that really what you think?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do." He replied.

"That's not true, Tristan. You know me, I wouldn't do that." I said.

"Actually, you're wrong. If I knew you I would've known about your friend." He replied.

"Well, I didn't think you needed to considering he was history to me until he showed up. He was the past." I said.

"I don't know Hilary. At the ticket desk you were hugging him and smiling and the way he held you, it seemed like-

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like you were dating. I'm supposed to be the one holding you." He said. "You know, I never did commitment. I have never held a girlfriend as long as I held you. I tried something new, being in a relationship, and this is how I get treated in return."

"Tristan I'm sorry you feel that way but please you have to trust me. I do not like Connor, to be quite honest with you, I have never liked Connor in that way. He has been my best friend and that is it. And if he tries something, I will enjoy watching you beat him up."  I said.

He had a small chuckled after that which made me smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"100 percent. Tristan, it's you, you're the one that I want." I said. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said before hanging up.

__

I went to my Grandma's house with Rory for the Christmas party.

"Excuse me for a minute." I said to everyone as I went over to the toilets.

I got lipstick out of my bag and did a fresh layer of it as well as the mascara I had packed.

When I got back, everyone was moving to the dining room so I followed as-well.

"Emily, you've outdone yourself again." One of the ladies said to my grandmother as I stared at my grandpa wondering what the matter was. He was quiet, kept to himself.

"Yes, I can't imagine the hours you spent slaving over a hot stove." A man said to my grandmother, taking in the compliments even though she did nothing.

"I would like to know where Henry is at this hour." My grandfather chimed in changing the conversation topic. "Probably gallivanting around London like a bull out to stud."

"Grandpa? You okay?" I asked as he nodded and changed his view to my grandmother.

"Richard, please." She said.

"Well, how is he supposed to negotiate a contract tomorrow if he is out at all hours with some cheap tramp?" My grandfather asked.

"Grandpa!" Rory said.

"Knowing Henry, she wasn't cheap." The man said.

"This is widely inappropriate dinner conversation in front of two innocent young ladies. Well, one for that matter." My grandmother stated.

"Whats that supposed to mean grandma?" I asked.

"Oh please, let's not forget your birthday party debacle." Grandma said.

"I thought that was all cleared." I replied. "Obviously not."

"Is it unbearably hot in here?" My grandfather asked.

"Don't loosen your tie at the table." Emily pleaded.

"What are your plans for the Christmas holidays girls?" The lady asked me.

"Just hanging out with my mother." Rory replied.

"And you, Hilary?" She asked.

"Well, if my grandmother was answering that question i'd be doing exactly what your friend Henry is doing." I said sipping the wine and giving her a smile.

"It is hot in here. Im going to lower the thermostat." Richard said leaving the table.

"What is wrong with Lorelai?" A lady asked.

"She has a touch of the flu." My grandmother replied. "Richard, forget the thermostat."

"I thought you said she was working." Another lady asked.

"She was supposed to work, but then she caught the flu." My grandmother answered again.

"Oh my god, this is unbelievable." I whispered to Rory.

"Richard? For heavens sake." Emily said. "Richard?"

She got up from the table to see where grandpa was.

Then, it all happened in a flash.

__

The next thing I knew I was sitting in a hospital's waiting room with Rory, waiting for my mother to come and see my grandfather who had a heart attack.

My grandmother started to yell at the receptionist lady, claiming the needs that she required weren't visited.

"Typical." I said.

"Come on, cut her some slack. She is obviously spiralling." Rory said.

"Yeah? What about before? At dinner. She wasn't spiralling then. Crazy, maybe." I said.

"It's not every parent's wish to see two kids together in a room, alone, about to kiss." Rory replied.

"She might be a grandparent but she isn't my parent." I said.

I saw Lorelai and Luke arrive and I went over and hugged them both, thanking Luke for coming for support.

"God this sucks." I said as I sat down with Luke and my mother and Rory went to get coffee.

"Hey, come on, you gotta think positive here- bright side, good thoughts. Rainbows, unicorns." He said which got me smiling. "Working?"

"I'm thinking of you in a princess dress, my problems are all falling away." I laughed.

"Nice one." He replied. "So, Lorelai told me about a boy you're dating, Tristan is it?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Everything good in that particular area?" He asked.

"Ew, Luke, stop." I laughed.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know." He replied.

"No it's okay. You know, for my birthday he got me these beautiful earrings that I wear non-stop. Sapphire and diamond." I said to him.

"They look very nice." He replied.

"Thanks, little softie." I laughed. "You know he got in a fight for me, defending my honour."

"Really?" Luke asked, taken aback. "I know, sounds pretty crazy. I'm living that movie star life."

"Just don't get into any trouble. Focus on your schools and Yale, I know thats your dream university right?" He asked.

"It is, and I'm very shocked you know that." I laughed.

"I've known you since you were a baby, I practically know everything." He replied.

"Ah, right." He said.

I saw Tristan come from the entrance and walk over here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and I hugged him.

"The news spread around crazy in Hartford." He said.

"Great." I replied. "Luke, this is Tristan, Tristan this is Luke."

They shook hands , cute.

"Luke, give me a minute?" I told him.

He nodded as I pulled Tristan with me.

"My grandma can't see you here." I said to him. "She is still angry about the birthday party."

"Still?" He asked. "Forget that, I'm here to support my girlfriend, if she doesn't like that then oh well because there is nothing she can do. She doesn't own the hospital."

I smiled and kissed him but I stopped after hearing some heels which sounded oddly familiar.

"Well, looks like this situation hasn't affected you in anyway whatsoever." Grandma said which made me scoff. "Your grandfather is awake. He has asked for you."

I walked over to the room and Rory left giving me a small smile as I closed the door and sat next to him.

"You okay, Grandpa?" I asked. I don't like seeing him like this, weak and relying on medicines and technology to keep him going.

"Yes, don't worry about me Hilary." He said. "I'm sorry for the fright I gave you."

"It's okay, grandpa. I knew something was wrong at the dinner table but I didn't question it." I said.

"Don't take this on your shoulders, my dear, I haven't been in the best conditions lately." He said. "Emily has been giving you a hard time hasn't she?"

"Yes. You know Tristan, well the news spread about you and he came to see me and grandma claimed that your incident didn't affect me. I understand she is angry at me but she is taking it too far saying I don't care about your health." I said. I was holding pack tears as I held his one hand as he smiled.

"Hilary. I know it may not seem like it but Emily just doesn't want you to ruin your future. Being with boys at the young age of sixteen." He said.

"I know, but that one remark hurts." I said.

A knock was heard on the door and my grandmother came inside. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room with saying a word to grandma.

I sat in a different waiting room as Tristan called his dad saying he was going to be coming home late today.

"Tristan you don't have to stay." I said.

"I want to." He replied making me smile. He took off his coat and gave it to me since I had only the dress on.  "Want a coffee or something?"

"Yeah." I said.

He went over to the coffee machine where my mother was and they spoke for a while.

He came back with a cup of coffee in his hand and sat down with me.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Just that i'm like the best boyfriend for you ever." He said, cockily.

"Don't be so cocky- actually don't be such a cock ." I laughed.

"Im hurt." He replied.

"I meant the chicken, sweetie." I laughed again.

"Did you really?" He asked.

"Of course not."

__

twas so cute lol.  i watched the jojo siwa karma video whilst making this, pls tell me someone else thinks the song is acc good??

-V

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

176K 3.1K 20
cecilia gilmore. daughter of lorelai gilmore and christopher hayden. twin sister to rory gilmore. cecilia is known as the outspoken twin. she is sma...
212K 7.2K 22
π‹πŽππƒπŽπ π‡π€π˜πƒπ„π has been living with her dad and traveling the world with her grandparents for her entire life. When Christopher decides sh...
1.4K 44 4
Annabel Lee Gilmore was doing just fine living her normal, bland life in Stars Hollows with her twin sister, Rory, their mom, Lorelai, her best frien...
500K 13.6K 102
What if Lorelai Gilmore had twin girls? Frankie and Rory, fraternal twins with very little in common. Rory is quiet, Frankie is loud. Rory loves scho...