Kiss And Tell #2

I woke up in Tristan's arms at around 9:34am. I got up and went over to my room and changed my clothes and took a shower in the guest bathroom. I did my makeup and got ready for the day. I packed my bag, went to Tristan's room and opened the door.

His bed was messy and empty so I turned to the bathroom door where he stood brushing his teeth. He was in a low-waisted black towel and wet hair, he had also just gotten out of the shower.

"You ready to go?" He asked me as I nodded and moved out of his way so he can get some clothes on. He went into his walk-in wardrobe and got changed into a black polo with jeans and some sneakers. He grabbed the keys for the car off his desk, held my bag for me and led me downstairs.

"Are you not staying for breakfast, Hilary?" Daphne asked me as her and Carla came out of the living room. "The chefs made some lovely omelette."

"I'm sorry, I can't. Hopefully I can soon though." I said. She smiled and her and Clara went back into the living room and watched tv.

I got into the passenger's seat of Tristan's Porsche and waited for him as he went to the boot.

"Right. Lets go." He said. He pulled out of the driveway and drove down the roads leading to Stars Hollow. "Did you like the night at my house? The pool situation was a bit annoying but I coul-

"It was perfect Tristan, thanks for having me over. I really liked that champagne." I said, hinting back to the dinner.

"Oh yeah? I'll ask the maid what it was and I'll send it over to you." He said.

"You don't have to-

"I want to." He said as he turned into the main road of Stars Hollow, outside of Luke's.

"Do you want a cup of coffee?" I asked him.

"I can't, as soon as I drop you off I have to go to a meeting with my father." He replied.

I let out a small oh. He turned into my driveway.

"Don't be sad, I'll see you again, at school or just out." He said, getting out of the car and getting my bag.

"Good." I laughed.

"So, I'll see you around?" He asked, giving me my bag.

"100 percent." I said, kissing him on the lips then leaving him and going inside of my house. I watched him as he left the driveway, speeding off as he went.

That boy is crazy.

__

it aint letting my text go bold wtf.

anyways, enjoy this lil bby chapter

-V