His beautiful sin {18+}

Par _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... Plus

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter 20 Past Betrayal

3.5K 537 281
Par _aksh_writes

Hey again, and yes I'm literally upset that you guys are not completing the target,🙃 but it's okay you all are my love. And I adore you all 😭♥️.
Pyaar ho isliye chapter post kar deti hoon. Tum sbko viraj ki Kasam hai vote kar dena 🥲😂

VOTE TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 250
Enjoy reading.

Flashback continues

After laughing, that mysterious figure exits the room very slowly, so that no one can hear the voice.

After 3 days

Finally i got normal and my temperature also reduced, so my aunt came to the room and she didn't ask anything to me she just said in a strict tone; Now you are looking better just do all the household work.

I asked; why do you inject that medicine in me? What if something happens to me?

She smiled wickedly and said; So? Mar hi jaati tum acha hota!!

I am just seeing how desperately she wants me to die, even though they are living in the villa which is in my name, she leaves the room.

I just sigh, nodded and tried to stand up from my place but I couldn't touch my floor and I closed my eyes ready to bear that pain, but someone held me.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Kunal holding me in his hand, and seeing me with his brown orbs. I can see tension in his face, just for me. But WHY?

Why is he even tensed about me? He is the one who convinced me to take that injection, and now he is holding me?

He made me stand properly and asked; Are you okay Trishu?

I taunted him and said; Really? Why are you worried about me? When that medicine is injected into me why don't you stop my uncle?

He just low down his head and said; I am sorry Trishu i don't know that he is giving you that medicine, I am literally sorry, Now i make sure that no one is gonna hurt you even your uncle and aunty!!

I don't know why but at that point i want to believe in him, he saw in my eyes with some other emotion, and i just nodded because at that time i literally want someone to say me those words, those sentence, and i am feeling attachment with him, but i literally have no idea that he is the real monster who will ruin me one day.

As I was going outside I stopped and turned towards him, he saw me confusingly and said; What happened?

I asked him: Why did you come to my room 2 days ago at night?

He confusingly saw me and said; When? I am at home? Why will I stay here?

I just nodded because I literally don't know what is happening with me. Is it just a mere dream? But why does it feel so realistic?

As I was thinking, he held my hand and said; It's okay now I am with you, and I am always there for you, don't be scared of anything, and that time his words are really soothing me from inside.

But what future holds? No one knows.

As days are passing Me and Kunal are getting close but my aunt and uncle torture me whenever kunal is not with me, and next day he always banded my injury, whenever i saw him i always smile, YES I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM.

After my parents died he was the only one who made me feel secure, and we talked for many hours.

AFTER 8 YEARS

It's my birthday but I don't know what my uncle and aunty is planning, so I am with kunal and he is the only one who wished me on that day, and in fact he proposed to me on that day and I said yes to him.

I am feeling very happy as me and kunal are in my room, and suddenly my uncle came with some kind of documents with him.

He put that document in front of me and said; Trisha just sign all these papers.

I firstly saw Kunal and then those documents, I took those documents and started reading and in those documents it's written like this that I am giving this property and business to my uncle willingly without getting forced.

I just saw my uncle and said; Why will I sign these documents? It's my parents property and I don't want to give it to you.

But Kunal said; Trisha just sign them.

And I freeze in my place, but then he continues; You will be living with me in my own villa, we will make our own world far from these toxic people.

I said to him; But Kunal it's my parents' property, how could I give it to them?"

He said; Trisha You Love me or this property?

Trisha said; Of Course i love you.

He replies; Then sign those documents and take leave from this hell.

I just nodded and signed on those property documents, but dumb me can't see Kunal's devil smile from behind.

And after signing kunal said; Okay i'll come tomorrow as i have some work.

I just nodded and smiled, he went hurriedly and my uncle also left that place.

But from that day Kunal didn't come again. I am always waiting for him, but he doesn't come and my aunt starts torturing me, giving me electric shocks like, they are giving me the treatment worse than from the mental hospital.

She always treats me like shit. They started to give me that medicine in 4-5 days and I got paralyzed for about 3 days, and at that time, someone came to me and started touching my body but he didn't do anything wrong with me, but his touch is very bad.

Days passed but there's no news of Kunal. After 3 months, he returned but not as my kunal, he has changed like he doesn't know me.

In front of my eyes he kissed my little sister, she saw me and said; See kunal she thinks you love her.

And then she started to laugh like evil, i ignored her and saw Kunal who was looking at me disgustingly, he said; Ohh Trisha i don't love you, Why would i love you? Is there something special in you? You have nothing and why would I even marry you?

And listening to his words i broke from inside, these tortures which i am handling from my uncle and aunty are not giving me that pain, but his words broke me from inside.

I went near him, held his hand and said; But you said that we will go very far from these people. And we'll make our different world.

He pushed me away and said; It's because I want to gain your trust so that you can transfer these properties and business to your uncle.

Does it mean all the words and all the things you have done are just a lie? A BIG LIE!!

He smirks and says; It's just a joke and drama and nothing else.

And on that day i am feeling betrayed, betrayed from everyone, for just a mere property he lied to me and acted to be in love with me.

I ran towards my room and locked myself in. I can hear laughter and all things, no one cares about me if i live or if i got dead.

But suddenly I heard a knock, and listening to Kunal's voice, I hurriedly opened the door and hugged him.

By crying only i tried to say; Kunal say that you are telling a lie, you can't act 8 years Kunal it's fucking 8 years and these 3 months i waited for you kunal you can't do this please kunal, i am all alone kunal, i don't have anybody in my life, i trusted you

He pushed me away and said; Just shut up! And i am acting because i love your property not you, and after marrying your sister that all will be mine.

But he held my hand and said; Come I am taking you somewhere, where you will never feel alone.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

And he took me to the seaside and stabbed me. But I thought that I would be dead for sure, but then you enter in my life and make my life blissful by saving me, yes in between it is hell but you came back.

I held Raj's hand and said; You are my real angel Viraj. Just because of you I am being saved, or else I would have died.

He looked deep in my eyes and said; Trisha I am feeling lucky that you came into my life, because of you I am changing, I am feeling emotions and if I ever get separated from you I'll be dead from inside.

I smile and say; I know Viraj and now I can't bear one more heart break because if I am trusting you I don't want you to betray me.

He just hugged me and I am feeling so complete just with him, he is the one I want to spend all my time with.

I asked him; Will you ever leave me, Raj?

He kissed my forehead and said; i did choose to shoot myself with a gun rather than leaving you, "My iris"

I smile and again hug him tightly.

He said; I will never leave you Trisha, "Pyaar ho gaya aap se wo bhi shiddat wala"

("It's love, and that too, intense love, has happened with you.")

As i am going to say something he continues; Nahi pata kab, kaise hua, bas ho gaya, aapke bina jeene ka soch nahi sakta, agar trisha nahi, toh uska raj bhi nahi. Haan mene galti ki hai bohot si ki hai, Acha nahi hoon apni feelings express karne mei kyunki. Par Trisha tum hi woh pehli ladki ho, jiske sath mei THE VIRAJ AGNIHOTRI nahi sirf Raj hoon, Trisha ka Raj.

("I don't know when, how it happened, it just did. I can't imagine living without you. If not for Trisha, then not for her Viraj either. Yes, I've made many mistakes. I'm not good at expressing my feelings, but Trisha, you're the first girl with whom I am not THE VIRAJ AGNIHOTRI but just Raj. Trisha's Raj.")

Tears begin to form in my eyes because his words are assuring me that he will never leave me and in that moment i want to kiss him till i pass out.

And tears started to come from my eyes, he hurriedly wiped them and said; Sorry Trisha if you are hurt by my words, i don't want to hurt you Trisha, Not by mistake also.

I smiled and said; No no it's happy tears, Raj don't worry.

He relaxed and hugged me again, I said; I don't know that you are so expressive.

And then I saw his face which is getting red due to shyness I guess?

I teased him and said; OHHHHH THE VIRAJ AGNIHOTRI got shy from a girl.

He said by seeing deep in my eyes; Iris i love hard but i promise i fuck you harder and you don't have any idea about it.

And this time blushed and said; I already have an idea, don't you remember that night.

He smirks and replies to me; That's nothing iris, when i will fuck you like my personal property you will not even move your leg next day and i have to take you everywhere.

I don't know why but i am feeling wet in between my thighs and i want him but i don't want to look desperate, so i just control my feelings and said; Raj, we should sleep.

He smiled and said; Jaisa aapka hukum begum ji!!

("As you command, Madam!")

And he started to tickle me, and I couldn't control my laugh. I started to laugh and said; N..NO Raj don't do this, it's tickling me.

And then he stopped and started coming towards me. I put my hand on his chest and said; Don't make me angry raj or else i'll do something.

He smiled and said; I am waiting for you to do that 'something' so I can make you moan my name all night.

I don't know why his words are doing something to me but i know his mother is in this villa so i said; No i don't want to do that 'something', i just want to sleep.

He nodded and we both came to the bed and lay down, he said; Why don't you want to reveal that we are married?

I said; because firstly I want to do something, so that your parents can not question my knowledge and my qualifications. I know I can't be equal to you, but I will try to prove myself.

He held my chin and replied; No trisha you will always be equal to me, and you don't have to prove someone, you are my wife, My iris, Mrs Trisha Viraj Agnihotri so you don't have to think much just concentrate on your studies.

I don't know what good thing i have done in my life that he is my husband, just mine. He pecked my lips and said; Now sleep Trisha don't think too much about anything.

I said to him; Raj, listen I want to say something.

He hummed and i said; i want to eat maggie.

He opened his eyes and saw time and it was 2:30 AM, he saw me and I made a puppy face, he sighs and said; Okay I will make it.

As Viraj come out from his room and lock it, he head his way to kitchen and saw that already his sister Yashi is there and finding something,

She said; Bhai you here? Want water or something else?

(bhai means brother)

He nodded and said; Can you make maggie for me?

Yashi shockingly sees him and said; What? Maggie?

He replies; Yes Maggie, Why are you so shocked?

She said; Because you never eat it even, you never eat at midnight, that's why I am shocked.

He said; Okay if you are done with a shocking game, make maggie for me NOW.

She said; Okay, Khadus bhai!!

("Grumpy brother.")

(She said last word slowly so that he can't listen, but he already listen to her and glaring her)

She hurriedly started making noodles and within 10 minutes she made it and gave one bowl to him and another one to herself.

He said; Is it tasty?

She glared at him and said; I can make only one thing which is very tasty, which is maggie so don't question it, and I am also eating it.

He glares at her, then the bowl and heads his way to his room.

As he entered the room he saw that Trisha was waiting for him, she looked at the bowl and said; Who made this?

He replies; Yashi, My little sister, she is also the same age as you.

She smiled and said; Than it's fine. Because you cook horrible,

After saying this she started to laugh, and he was just lost in her smile, as she stopped and took one spoon of maggie from the bowl and gave it to him.

He said; No you eat, I don't eat these things.

Trisha glares and he quietly eats it, she smiles and they both eat the maggie together.

And then they both lay down, and Trisha sleeps as Viraj can listen to her soft and slow snores, he is thinking about something, from which he can't be able to sleep.

Trisha told him all the things, but who is that unknown figure trisha is talking about? Is it related to her or her parents? Who is he?

So that's it for today's chapter, hope you all liked it.
Chapter - 21 is updated on scrollstack. And also I have decreased the price 🤭 so that you all can buy 🤭.

Biess lovee you all and yes follow me on insta for more updates
_akshwrites_ and yes if I hit 1000 followers on insta I'll updates chapter 21 on Wattpad fastly.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
5.4K 209 21
Carter "I should have fucked you so much sooner." I remember that first day, how she screamed and cried for me to let her go, back when I hated her a...
1.3K 55 18
23 year old carefree Amani just moved into her new home at the edge of the woods, unaware that she was only mere feet away from Werewolf territory. T...
229K 10.8K 81
๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐œ I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...