A Person with No Curse Energy...

By JoshMorningstar7

Hello, This is my first Story that I'm making, I hope you all like it, i tried editing but i was still bad at... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Part 4

51 4 1
By JoshMorningstar7

The three people--most notably the middle one, across from Saitama continued to press him. Saitama had asked them to leave three times but they didn't. Couldn't get more disrespectful than this.

Saitama: "You're taking up my personal space. Please leave?" Saitama asked again, more bummed out at the fact that the waitress hadn't come back yet.

Kenjaku/Geto: "What do you see?"  Kenjaku/Geto asked. Saitama feeling confused."Eh?"

Kenjaku/Geto: "What do you see?" Kenjaku/Geto asked again. Saitama scratched his head along with his chick.

Saitama: "Three weirdos sitting in my spot, that's what I see. Look, I don't feel like making a scene, but I will if you guys give me no choice."

Kenjaku/Geto: "Funny. So you can see the other two beside me yet, you have absolute zero cursed energy. Even humans around you that have more cursed energy than you,But they can't see them. That makes you a superoir human unlike the other in this shop." Kenjaku/Geto said, smiling.

He started grinning, but in a weird confusing way that almost convinced Saitama he was a psychopath. Saitama began to notice the monster on the left a little more and remeber he fought someone smilar. Was he similar to Boros?

Saitama: "So who are you two?" Saitama asked.

The monster that looked like or silimar to Boros squinted, his one eye almost completely shut.

 It weirded Saitama out so much that he thought about to leave, but the waitress came back. He didn't want to make a scene.

Waitress: "Is he with you?" The waiterss asked Saitama. The man answered for him.

Kenjaku/Geto: "Not really. We're just having a short talk. I'll be leaving shortly." Kenjaku/Geto replied.

The waitress nodded. Then gave Saitama tea to him

 Waitress: "Oh, okay. Here is your tea." The waitress gave Saitama his tea while Kenjaku/Geto smiled with his eyes closed.

Waitress: "Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked. Saitama scratched his arm.

Saitama: "Yeah, I'm ready." Saitama replied to the waitress

Waitress: "What would you like to have?" The Waitress ask Saitama for his order.

Saitama: "Could I have some Spicy Garlic Udon Noodles?" Saitama asked. The waiter nodded.

Waitress: "Is that all?" The Waitress ask Saitama.

Saitama: "Oh, and some soup on the side." Saitama replied to the waitress.

Waitress: "What kind, may I ask?" The Waitress ask Saitama again

Saitama: "Tom Yum." Saitama replied to the waitress

Waitress: "Alright, thank you. I'll be back with your order soon."The waitress replied. She walked away. Saitama looked back at the man.

Kenjaku/Geto: "I'm inviting you to join us. You're obviously superior to Jujutsu Sorcerers as well, aren't you?" Kenjaku/Geto asked. Saitama raised his eyebrows.

Saitama: " Listen, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not superior to humans or sorcerers just because I have something that they don't."  Saitama replied with a tone of annoyance

 Kenjaku/Geto: "But aren't you tired?" Kenjaku/Geto replied

Saitama: "Tired of what?" Saitama replied in confusuion.

Kenjaku/Geto: "Protecting normal humans...I mean...you're a sorcerer to some degree, right? And do you think they would thank you for your accomplish" Kenjaku/Geto replied trying to get through Saitama but also ask a question.

Saitama: "I guess? But that doesn't matter to me I only do it because it a hobby, I don't care if they don't recognize me to my accomplishment because those have no value, In a humans life" Saitama replied without even notice what he just said outloud the other customer was amazed in Saitama's words

Kenjaku/Geto continue to smile while the other listen as well the one eyed one just listen and didn't care to saitama words with eyes closed, the other one was Buff listen to saitama words, respected Saitama words but quickly remember that humans was the cause of the destruction of nature so the Buff one quickly recognize it's goal again.

Kenjaku/Geto: "So join our cause, and together, we can work towards a new generation of humans. Your assistance will expedite our progress so they can recognize you on the accomplishment. More specifically, a new age of cursed spirits." Kenjaku/Geto replied ignore Saitama's words

Kenjaku/Geto said. Saitama sat in deep thought. If he joined this guy, what would the white-haired man with the blindfold think? Saitama had a headache.

Saitama: "Nah, I kind of got my team." Saitama replied. The man made an exaggerated sigh. The monster that looked like Boros had a bewildered facial expression.

 One eyed monster: "Us? Trash?" The monster said, looking at the man in the middle.

Kenjaku/Geto: "Come on, you guys are obviously the exception. Very well then. It seems like you don't understand what I'm talking about. But in due time you will." Kenjaku/Geto said.

He got up and walked down the aisle with the two other monsters.

Saitama(mind): I'm still confused about the one that looks like Boros. Oh well, maybe it's just his cousin or something...oh, right, I'm in another world.

Saitama waited for his meal to come.

Timeskip brought you by Chibi Saitama eating his meal that he ordered in the restaurant

It's been about two hours since Saitama had separated from Gojo to explore Sendai City. In all honesty, Gojo would've thought that Saitama would've adapted fairly quickly to this new world given his supernatural abilities tied to his physical strength, but it looked like he miscalculated.

 Megumi did say he was going out for a small walk, and Yuji said that since Saitama was late, he was going to quickly run to his house and come back.

 Gojo also spent his time thinking about Nobara-his transfer student that they were going to pick up. Upon looking at her files, Gojo found her skills quite interesting.

 I can't wait to see what else she could do once I give her a test run.

Gojo maneuvered to the right side of the wooden bench and saw Saitama walking towards him, almost tired. Gojo quickly got up, stretched, and smacked Saitama's bald head.

Gojo: "Might I ask what took you so long?"

Saitama: "Ey, hands off."

Gojo: "Ooooo...my bad. So, what happened?" Gojo ask

Saitama: "Uhh...A weirdo with two other monsters tried to talk me into joining their club. I told them no. Yeah...that was it."

Gojo: "Monsters as in Cursed Spirits?"

Saitama: "Was that what they were? All I know is that one of them was a human and the other two looked like monsters, and they tried to talk me also inviting me to join them."

Gojo: "Great job for denying. I wouldn't be surprised if you said yes."

 Saitama: "What's that supposed to mean?" Saitama said with a vein popping above his right eyebrow and with a tone of anno

 Gojo: "Nothing." Gojo replied.

Gojo looked up-the atmosphere felt off today.

Hold up, why would there be a human with two cursed spirits interested in talking to Saitama? They couldn't possibly have anything to do with his arrival, could they? No, the only explanation would be Geto, but he's dead...

Gojo: "Saitama...what did the human look like?" Gojo asked, almost removing his blindfold. Saitama scratched his head.

Saitama: "Uh...he just had sort of short but long black hair maybe with stictches on his head. Uh..that's all I remember really." Saitama replied

Gojo: "How about the cursed spirits, what did they look like?" Gojo ask again

Saitama: "One of them had one eye similar the one i fought before and the other just looked buff. That's it." Saitama replied

Gojo: "Hmm...well, if you see them again, notify me immediately."

Saitama: "Uh...sure." Saitama replied. Gojo started whistling.

Gojo: "Now we're just waiting for Megumi and Yuji." Gojo said. Saitama sat down on the wooden bench and leaned back.

Saitama: "So...where are we going when they come back?"

Gojo: "To Tokyo. In the mountains. That's where one of the schools is."

Saitama: "Oh, so we're meeting mountain-people now? Sweet." Saitama replied.

                                           TOKYO PREFECTURAL JUJUTSU HIGH SCHOOL

Perched at a decently elevated altitude amidst the mountainous landscape, the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School assumed the role of a sanctuary, a home away from home for Jujutsu Sorcerers. Situated in these lofty surroundings, the school cultivated an ambiance that was uniquely its own.Within the confines of this academic bastion, the very air seemed to crackle with an intangible yet potent energy, creating an atmosphere charged with a sense of anticipation and mysticism. It was as though the mountains themselves whispered secrets that lingered in every gust of wind and rustle of leaves.The school's walls, adorned with intricate and cryptic symbols, contributed to its enigmatic aura. These ancient glyphs, whose meanings were known only to the initiated, etched the narratives oflong-forgotten battles and the arcane wisdom of generations past. Such symbols transformed the very walls into a living testament to theschool's deeply rooted connection to the world of Jujutsu.

Saitama, in his casual clothes, walked up to the principal-who-he-can't- remember-the-name for that sat near one of the pillars with his dolls inside of the building.

Masamichi Yaga looked displeased at the way Saitama carried himself. Was it the clothes he was wearing or his facial expression? It was hard to tell. Masamichi Yaga took out one of his dolls and started doing something to it. Saitama was confused.

Saitama: "Hi...that white-haired dude told me to come to you if I want to join this club or jujutsu whatever the name is." Saitama said.

Yaga's eyes twitched.

Masamichi Yaga: "Club? Is that really all this is to you-a club?" Masamichi Yaga asked. Saitama didn't reply. He thought about the principal question, then gave an easy response.

Saitama: "Yup. Pretty much." Saitama replied.

Masamichi Yaga grunted.

 Masamichi Yaga: "Then you're disqualified. You don't have what it takes to be in our club, if that's what you call it." Said in a harsh tone

Saitama: "Why?" ask in confusion

A:N(Guy's I'm gonna shorten Masamichi Yaga just to Yaga for more easier typing)

Yaga: "Figure out yourself."

Saitama: "Can I at least prove to you that I am?"

Yaga: "You already did. You proved to be incompetent."
Saitama raised his eyebrows. Then saw weird looking dolls

Saitama: "What are you doing with those dolls? Kinda weird man."

Yaga: "Wanna stick around to find out?"

Saitama: "Sure."

Yaga:"That wasn't really a question..." Yaga replied. He got up and let one of the dolls out of his hand.

The doll landed on the floor smoothly, its legs so light yet so strong. Saitama almost laughed at its appearance.

Saitama: "Oooooo.What is it?" Saitama asked.

The principal smirked.

Yaga: "This is called a Cursed Corpse. It's basically a doll that's infused with my curse." Yaga replied.

The doll leaped towards Saitama, ready to punch him in the face. Saitama sighed, knowing that he was a 25-year-old man trying to fight adoll.

 Saitama(mind): What type of weird test is this?

 Saitama casually grabbed the doll by the neck with one hand and pinned it down. Yaga immediately got up.

Yaga: "So this is what Satoru was telling me about." Yaga commented.

Saitama casually let go of the doll and watched it get back on its feet. He smiled, but in a weird way.

 Saitama: "Can you make more of these?" Saitama asked.

Yaga didn't feel obligated to answer that obvious question. The doll punched Saitama in the face, but its arm bent in half due to the sheer durability of Saitama's skin.

Saitama:
"You know how to make some really cool dolls, but I think playtime is over."

Saitama grabbed the doll and casually hurled it at the wall, causing it to flatten. It didn't get back up after Saitama's throw but the throw of saitma cause the wall to have cracks upon impact given the throw of Saitama 

Yaga started clapping both of his hand of the performance of Saitama's strength.

Yaga: "Pretty impressive. Though you are strong, you still haven't proved to me you have what it takes to join our club." Yaga said with a sarcasthic tone on the last words

Saitama: "Ok." Saitama Replied, plainly. Suddenly Saitama sense someone presence already without even looking or before even they arrive Saitama already that someone was there.
The white-haired-dude appeared from the shadows.

Gojo: "Give him a break, Yaga, Saitama is just being Saitama."

Yaga: "Oh, and I'm supposed to just be okay with it?" Yaga replied in a sarcastic manner.

Saitama sensed a little more respect from Yaga's voice towards Gojo than to him. It was clearly evident.

Gojo: "Saitama as a student here isn't so bad. After all, he fought Sukuna and won without cursed energy. That alone should be enough for you to just consider him to be a part of our cause. Remember when we enrolled Yuta? C'mon, just think about it."

Yaga: "How many fingers?" Yaga ask

Gojo: "One. Yuji had only consumed one finger at the time."

Yaga: "Hmmm...I think that should be at the very least Grade 1. Based on the fight, do you think Saitama would be able to handle him later?"

Gojo: "With utmost certainty. And Saitama did that without trying, so I'd say he's about Special Grade-strength wise."

Yaga: "Hmm...sure, why not? But I'll only make your proposal the exception because you asked for it, Satoru. Others, probably not."

Yaga walked to Saitama and put his hand on his shoulders.

Yaga: "You better take down Sukuna if no one else can. No excuses. Dismissed." Yaga said. Before Saitama and the white-haired-dude walked out of the building, Saitama thought about asking one more question

Saitama: "Would I get to wear my yellow jumpsuit as a student?"

 Gojo/Yaga: "No." Yaga and Gojo replied in unison.

To Saitama, they sounded unsure, but a no was a no.

Man...this school is trying to rip me off...

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(NOTE: Guy's I want to ask should I add Saitama mimicry when he fought Cosmic fear mode Garou but he will only use mimicry if he was serious on what he was doing like how he fought Cosmic Garou and Copy other people Techniques and combat style included Martial art, and also i think i can make the next chapter in monday or tuesday cause We have 5 days of our return is on thursay so stay toned. )

But Who would Win on a battle 

GOJO

OR 

SAITAMA

COMMENT WHO WOULD YOU THINK WOULD WIN IN THE BATTLE OF THE TWO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 11 4
One day his disciple was acting more weird than usual. He was clingy, too clingy... and overprotective too. Genos seems to be a lot more obsessive of...
82.7K 654 32
DISCONTINUED. Alright, this is my first time writing fanfic so please cut me some slack. Point out any issues or suggest what you would like to see...
88 12 3
Multiple Shonen Jump worlds have fused into one big world. (Y/N) was a normal person who ended up getting powers through the miasma that the fusion e...
433 17 10
Will 2 boys be able to rid the world of evil. One with a demon/dragon quirk. And the other with a level quirk. ...