Axl rose imagines

De axlrose17xoxo

requests r always open ;) it's mainly just smut ๐Ÿ˜‹ message me for ideas or what you would like in these imagi... Mais

1) Anything goes
2) my world
4) one in a million
5) sorry
6) its so easy
7) perhaps
8) out ta get me
9) catcher in the rye
10) you're crazy
11) shadow of your love
12) aint it fun
13) Better
14) Attitude
15) coma
16) Chinese democracy
17) 14 years
18) black leather
19) Don't damn me
20) oh my god
21) patience
22) dead horse
23) double talkin jive
24) The General <3
25) scraped
26) Hard skool
27) nighttrain
28) locomotive
29) Madagascar
30) estranged
31)so fine
32) rocket queen
33) New rose
34) sweet child o' mine
35) pretty tied up
36) absurd
37) this i love
38) sympathy for the devil
39) Back off bitch
40) yesterdays
41) you could be mine
42) move to the city
43) bad obsession
44) nice boys
45) Perfect crime
46) welcome to the jungle
47)bad apples
48) riad N' bouidains
49) There was a time
50) mama kin
51) if the world

3) reckless life

1K 10 3
De axlrose17xoxo

📍: Lafayette , Indiana
⏰ 12:10am
⚠️ warnings
mentions of abuse , dysfunctional household , being kicked out of house ect
smut : cock warming , soft smut

1979

***

it was just after midnight and here I am trying to get this stupid revision done for my English assignment in two days time

how boring ...

the only sound that could be heard was the rain aggressively bouncing and the wind blowing up against my window across the room from my bed were I was sat

i could feel my hand was getting sore and tired. my eyes were heavy too due to the lack of sleep I've been getting the last few days.
i sighed putting down my black pen onto the written filled part and rubber my eyes tiredly.

I looked around my room and sighed once again and a picture on my dressing table caught my eye and it was Polaroid picture of me and my boyfriend of 3 years , bill Bailey

A smile creeped onto my face but faded once I remembered I haven't saw him in almost a full week which isn't normal for us.
he's been acting very distant lately and I don't know.
i know he got into a big fight with his dad , Stephen and since then he hasn't came round my house  or even called that much and I don't know why and it's bugging me so much.

i tried to go round his house but his mother , Sharon said he hasn't home and he was out with our best friend ,Jeffrey isbell.

i looked away from the picture sitting there next to my makeup brushes and got up putting all my papers and work books to the side on my nightstand . I turned my lamp off and got under covers now getting all snuggled into my warm bed.
i let out a soft breath just letting my body finally relax into my mattress, letting my eyes close as I drift off into a deep slumber.

***
2 hours later

it was nearly 3 in the morning and i woken up to the sound of some kind of knock king at my window behind me from across of my room.
my eyes fluttered a little bit trying to figure out what was causing the noise and I heard my name being yelled by a familiar voice.

i slowly turned my lamp on and got out of bed hugging waist as the cold air hit my body.
i walked over to the window in a button up checkered shirt which was my boyfriends and some white laced panties underneath.

i opened my white curtains and looked around the front yard and saw a lightly tall figure waving up at me and I quickly realised it was bill.
why is he here at this time ?

i opened my window as he started to climb up to my window as I gave him a confused look.

he came up to my window climbing in and now he was standing in front of me.
he was wearing a white tank top and denim jacket over the top with the sleeves cut off. he had on his  his light blue jeans that he wore all the time.

his ginger long hair was wet making it look darker than usual.
he looked down at me and that's when I saw his black eye and his nose looked like it had a little scratch on the side of his nose.

my heart dropped looking at his bruised up face. tears were filled in his eyes making them look puffy and red.

he looked broken inside and out. It's the first time I've ever saw him this upset. yes I've saw him sad and angry before but never this sad.

bill has never cried in front of me in the years I've known him and that says a lot because I've knew him since I was a kid.
we met in kindergarten and ever since then we've been inseparable and we started dating when we were 14 and now we're both 17.

bill immediately let out a little sob breaking my heart. he hugged me catching me off guard a little at his fast motion.

He put his face in the crook of my neck and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to my body not caring if he was soaked wet from the pouring rain outside.

"I-I fucking hate him y/n , I fucking hate them both "
he was talking about his parents . I knew it

bill choked out trying to  holding his tears in as he hugged me tighter.
I put my hand on the back of his head and kissed his wet hair.

"I know baby I know " I rocked him lightly side to side.

i knew he was talking about his father and his mother. Ever since I knew bill he's never been close to his parents. he was always fighting and arguing with his father or arguing with his mother ,Sharon.

his household was very strict , religious and chaotic. I've slept there on time and all I could hear while I was there was arguing between bills parents and Stephen complaining every 5 minutes to bill's younger siblings. Amy and Stuart.

bill started to breakdown in my arms. it was very strange seeing him like this.
to be honest I didn't know what to do.

I rubbed his broad back trying my best to comfort him. "I'm so sorry " i whispered into his ear and bill pulled back looking into my eyes that were filled with concern.

"go lay down " I say to him and he did while I closed , locked my window and closed my curtains.
i walked over to bill as he was laid down on my bed on the other side from we're I was laying a few seconds ago. i got around to my side and sat next to him handing him my glass of water.

"drink this baby " I say softly to him and he shook his head not even looking at me as he looked up at my bedroom ceiling as salt tears rolled down the side of his cheeks.

i sighed sadly looking at him and I put the glass of water on nightstand now and I heard him shuffling about as he began to take off his blue jeans now just leaving him in his black boxers and shirt.

i turned to him as he took his shirt off and I saw a big bruise on the side of his back making my heart drop.

he didn't deserve any of this.
he was now looking at me with his green eyes that I adored.

i put my arms out for him to lay in my arms and he did. He wrapped his large arms around my waist tightly and buried his face into chest as I laid back into my pillows.

it was silent for a few minutes until he began to finally speak.
"it's getting worse y/n " bill mumbled and sniffled once again and I listened to him tracing my fingers up and down the top of his arm.

"they've kicked me out " and I couldn't believe it. they've actually kicked him out.

"why ?" I asked quietly now running my hand now through his wet hair which was drying off slowly making his hair look a little wavy.

Bill shuffled getting comfy as he laid on my chest with his leg over mine. he sighed and began to talk again.
"they told me to cut my hair because apparently it's getting too long and I finally stood up to him and said no" bill explained to me , looking  up at me to see my reaction.

he placed his chin on my boobs and played with my curly hair as he talked on to me.

"I only walked away because I didn't want to argue no more and he came up behind me ,pushed me into the wall and started to punch me and I had enough and fought back" bill look up at me for split second and looked down at my necklace he gave me for my birthday a month ago.

hearing him talk about what happened broke my heart into two

"good the motherfucker deserved " I said looking at him playing with my hair and bill looked at me and little smile crept up on his lips.
his eyes met mine and we stared at each other , I raised my hand to stroke his hair and he blinked a little bit. I stopped for moment and he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine

his hands were cold and I noticed the the bruising around his big knuckles.
i smiled lightly looking down at him as he pecked each of my knuckles.

he began to move and moved closer to my face and leaned down pressing his  his soft lips against mine ,kissing me gently.
he deepened the kiss more and putting his hand on the side of my head pulling me more into the passionate kiss .

I pulled back and looked in his eyes and cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips once again.
bill pulled me in and kissed me even more passionately now hovering over me under the covers. his hands traced down to my thigh and lifted my leg until  it was wrapped around his torso.

he pulled back and kissed my cheek gently moving down to my neck and planted sweet kisses as wrapped my other leg around his waist pulling him even closer to me
"I love you " bill whispered into my ear making shivers go down my back

i smiled with my fingers growling through the back of his hair. "I love you too bill "  and he pulled back kissing my lips once again but this time more heated and sloppily.
His tongue traced along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting his tongue dance with mine.

his hands moved up and under my shirt and my breath hitched a little at the feel of his cold hands getting closer and closer to my breasts.
Once his hands reached my breasts he cupped one in his hand and started to need with it making me moan into the heated the make out session we were currently having.

i pulled back and looked he into my eyes with a little smile and he licked his lips
"we don't have to if you don't want too  " he whispered softly against my lips as his forehead was pressed against mine.
his green eyes pierced through mine.

i lifted up a little and undone the buttons on my shirt taking it off with one motion and it landed on the floor next to my bed
"I want you " I say and pecked his lips and going to his neck sucking lightly on his skin

getting a groan from him I started to pull down  his boxers slowly and another groan slipped out his mouth as his dick popped out hitting my thigh.
bill pulled back as we made eye contact and he kissed his hands traveled to my waist pulling down my panties and throw them to the other side of the room earning a smirk from me

"fuck ,your so dam sexy " bill whispered looking down at my naked body underneath him.
I laid there smiling looking up at him and he looked down at me with a smile too.

He leaned over and I felt his tip near my entrance. "are you ready baby" he whispered softly to me and I nodded looking up at him.

i wrapped my legs around his waist again pulling him closer and his tip pushed into me slowly and I moaned out.
"shhhh" he whispered as he put his face in my neck.

"bill " I moaned as he pushed further in and he was all the way in . It felt like he was so deep inside of me
he was wide too so he was stretching me out more since we haven't done it for nearly a week.
"shit " he grunted as he started to move his hips moving back and forth slowly going in and out of me

i dug my nails a little bit into his shoulders as my breaths were getting heavy and so were his. "faster " i whimpered and he started to go faster .
thrusting in and out of me in a quicker pace. "Ahhh bill " I moaned a little louder than before and he covered my mouth quickly trying to keep me more quite incase I wake my parents or my other siblings who were just next door.

"shhhh , good girl " his words made me more wet and i squirmed under his touch. he lifted my right leg putting it over his shoulder trying to get a better angle and he did.
I gasped but it was muffled by his hand over my mouth.

"fuck y/n " bill hissed throwing his head back going even more deeper and faster. I clawed down his biceps and moaned loudly under his large hand that was silencing my noises.

"I'm close baby I'm close " i panted and arched my back as his free hand went down and started to rub my clit in circles in a fast pace. My hips bucked and I heard a long groan coming from bill.
his hips were getting more slower and jerky and I came around his member with whimpers and moans leaving my mouth that was still covered.

"I'm cumming ,Fuck " bill grunted thrusting hard inside of me one more time shooting his load deep in me
i whimpered and moaned feeling our juices that were mixed together trickle down my pussy into my sheets

he sure did fill me to the brim
he went to pull out but I stopped him.
"please stay in me " I said panting and he looked down at me with tired eyes and nodded. I brushed his hair from his eyes and leaned up pecking his lips.

bill landed on top of me panting as he laid his head on my boobs. he left one single kiss in the valley of my breasts and held me close still inside of me.

"goodnight y/n "

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

14.3K 225 9
" ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ " [ REPUBLISHED ] Guns N' Roses fanfic. ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐  ๐š๐ฎ - ๐œ...
412 23 8
~ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ? ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ? ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
200K 2.2K 119
Basically, imagines involving 80s rock band members. Here's the list of bands and members. Motley Crue โ€ข Vince Neil โ€ข Nikki Sixx โ€ข Tommy Lee โ€ข Mick M...
290K 3.7K 52
Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )'