𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 || 𝐽𝑢𝑗𝑢...

By Anime_Fan737

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!𝑱𝑱𝑲 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... More

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Update
Prologue
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - I ᴍᴇᴛ Yᴜᴜᴊɪ?!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - Gʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - Sᴄᴀʀʏ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴏᴇʏ Sᴜʙsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Vᴏʟᴄᴀɴᴏ Gᴜʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - Tʜᴇ Aʟɪᴇɴ Rᴇᴠᴇᴀʟs Iᴛsᴇʟғ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 - I Sᴀᴠᴇᴅ Hɪᴍ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 - Vᴇɴᴏᴍ Lɪᴋᴇs Aᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ Kɪʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mɪssɪᴏɴ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - I Mᴀᴅᴇ Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ Cʜᴏᴋᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 - Lᴏɴᴇsᴏᴍᴇ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 - Pᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 - Cᴀɴ ᴍʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 - Is Vᴇɴᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 - Iɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 - Aᴍ I ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 - A ᴍᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴɢ ᴜs ඞ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 - Sʜɪʙᴜʏᴀ's ʜᴇʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 - Fᴇᴀʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 - Gᴜɪʟᴛʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 - Tʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 - A ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 - Fᴜɢɪᴛɪᴠᴇs

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 - Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ's ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ

1K 69 49
By Anime_Fan737

Toji and Geto were watching Toji's resurrection, who entered a domain when someone opened a small hole into the domain.

Ten minutes have passed since they last saw Toji enter the domain. The black bubble soon bursts, revealing four people who were injured and Toji's untouched figure.

Nanami, Maki, Fishiguro and Naobito Zen'in look at Toji's menacingly figure walk slowly towards them. A weapon in his hand as his gaze seems to scan over the crowd of people, to pick his next opponent.

The glass behind them explodes, Fushiguro falling as his eyes were wide in suprise. Toji seems to tense slightly at this, watching himself go after Fushiguro without any knowledge of who he actually was.

Fushiguro lands, watching Toji as he nears him. Toji looks down at him, a smirk no longer etching onto his lips. Geto hums in amusement, watching Toji's finger twitch momentarily as he focuses on Fushiguro.

You look at Nanako and Mimiko go up to Yuuji, the blonde haired girl crouching in front of Yuuji whilst the brown haired girl hugs her plushie, watching her sister.

You were hiding behind a wall across Yuuji was, there wasn't anywhere else to hide at in this underground station, except some dumpsters or pilars. There was an exit near the restrooms so you hid there.

"Let's hurry, Nanako." You hear the blonde haired girl murmur, her hand on Yuuji's face as her thumb rests on Yuuji's bottom lip. Her other hand shoved into her pocket looking for Sukuna's finger.

"The fingers might draw cursed spirits here." Mimiko softly mumbles as she clutches onto her plushie. Nanako takes the finger out "I know."

She opens Yuuji's mouth, feeding him the finger "Please, come out, Sukuna-sama." You didn't particularly feel exited of facing Sukuna, remembering the times you would fan girl over him when he appeared on the screen.

Being with Sukuna face to face didn't sound appeasing at all, knowing the power that he held and how easily he could shred your body by a mere flick of his wrist.

You hear Yuuji swallow, a rapid sounds of footsteps echoing before it comes to a stop. You slowly peek out of your hiding spot, noticing Jogo looking towards the sisters.

"You two! How many fingers did you feed him?!" Jogo shouts, Nanako answering as she looks at Jogo "I won't tell!" Nanako holds her sister's arm, her gaze still drawn to Jogo "Mimiko!"

A purple flame envelops Jogo's hand, looking at the two sisters "That so? Then die." Nanako side hugs Mimiko as she pulls out a phone, a green case with two line sprouting out.

Flames erupt, the two girls screaming as Jogo slowly nears Yuuji's body. The two bodies of the girls burnt to crisp in front of Yuuji while Jogo stands in front of him, staring intently Yuuji's face.

You hear a roll unwrapping, peeking out once again momentarily as you take the sight of Jogo presenting multiple fingers to Yuuji's unconscious body.

"Wake up, Sukuna!" You shudder in disgust, watching Jogo feed Yuuji multiple fingers. Guilt was still nagging at you, from just letting everything happen without interfering.

An entire minute passes until Jogo feeds all the fingers to Yuuji, you watch anxiously not knowing if you will ever be prepared to face Sukuna again.

You sigh quietly in relief as the sister cough, steam leaving their bodies as Jogo looks at them in suprise. Mimiko was holding Nanako's shoulder as they both pant.

"You're alive?" Jogo questions, his hand placed on Yuuji's face from feeding him the fingers. Jogo squints his eye at them, trying to analyse their technique.

"Don't waste my time!" Jogo points his severed arm towards them, his purple blood dripping onto the ground as you twitch anxiously.

Jogo's eye widens, Nanako letting a short gasp as Mimiko looks terrified, their gaze upon Jogo's arm afraid to look towards Yuuji's body, knowing who was present now.

"I'll give you one second. Move." Sukuna's blazing red eyes stare into Jogo, who's hand was still on Yuuji's cheek. Jogo steps back in shock as he looks at Sukuna, who gets up slowly.

Jogo goes next to Mimiko, his arm now healed except his hand. Their eyes wide in fear as the feel the inmense presure coming off of Sukuna due his powerful cursed energy.

Your body tense, unable to move as you hold your breath. Your heartbeat thundering in your ears making you unable to hear anything else out.

Sukuna wipes the dust off of him before taking a step towards the trio. Nanako holds Mimiko as they struggle to get their breaths, looking at Sukuna's ominous figure walk towards them.

Sweat beads of sweat rolling down their faces, terrified of Sukuna's being, their eyes quivering as he stops in front of them. He merely pushes his hair back, staring at them without any kind of emotion.

"You hold your heads quite high." Mimiko and Hanako go onto their knees, their heads nearly touching ground while Jogo kneels on one knee. You crouch down as far as possible, not wanting to get your body sliced apart if Sukuna's technique were to reach you.

A large slice sound resonates, you hear blood splatter. Knowing that Jogo's head nearly gets cut off by being a bit to high for Sukuna's liking when he kneels.

"Did you belive taking one knee was enough?" Sukuna takes a small step foward as he scratches the back of his head momentarily before he lowers his arm, his hand making a gun hand sign.

"The greatest men bow the lowest, or so it goes. I see you value your head quite lightly." Sukuna looks over to Mimiko and Nanako, ignoring Jogo's presence "You brats, I'll start with you. You wished to speak to me, yes?"

You bite your tongue lightly, forcing your body to move a bit, afraid that Sukuna might come for you if he hears you. You were going to protect the sisters, they were still young and deserved a good life.

If Geto were to return to the Jujutsu Society, they might have a chance of doing what's right. Venom wasn't healed yet, Gojo's Domain Expansion was powerful so you dreaded that Venom might not come out a lot.

Gojo's Domain Expansion affected the minds of the people that are in, and giving that Venom had a different anatomy than the rest of you affected him differently and worse.

"I'll grant you a finger's worth of audience. Now speak." Sukuna's voice reverberates in your ears. Nanako's meek voice slowly answers, her body still being overthrown with fear.

"B-Bellow us, there's a man in monk's robes with a suture across his forehead. P-Please kill him." You force yourself to stand, your body lightly trembling while you feel Venom right beneath your skin.

Venom probably could withstand Sukuna's slice, multiple might be a bit of a hassel for him, but maybe he could remain uninjured. He's only great weaknesses were only fire and loud noises, so slices were fine with him.

"Please free Geto-sama." You felt bad for her, Geto was with you and they were risking their lifes for a Geto that you brought from another dimension, they're the same but that isn't the Geto they met.

"We know the location of one other finger. If you'll kill that man for us, we'll tell you where it is." Right here is where she messed up, making it sound as an order towards Sukuna when he didn't take orders from anyone.

"So please..." Sukuna's voice soon responds "Raise your heads." Hanako and Mimiko slowly raise their heads, unaware of what Sukuna was about to do.

You quickly run towards Mimiko while Venom tendril appears in front of her, forming a shield. Once you reach towards them you stand between the sisters, Venom's shield rippling aggressively at Sukuna's slice.

Both girls gasp at your appearance, Venom tendril slowly returning to your back, still present incase Sukuna were to try anything against you.

Sukuna looks mildly interested, looking at Venom's tendril before he looks back at you. A wicked smirk etching upon his face as he stares right at you.

"You have some nerve for intervening. I thought you would just stand and watch like you did with the brat." Sukuna muses as he lets out a dark chuckle, watching you wince at his comment.

"That's because I strongly belive that Yuuji's strong. And you were going to decapited the girl's head if I didn't appear, they deserve a life to experience rather than dying by your hands." You mutter as confident as you could.

Your hands trembling as look at Sukuna's eyes, not willing to back down. Sukuna grins widely, his teeth showing while he looks down at you, letting out an amused huff at your words.

"And you think you can stop me? Foolish girl, you just a mere peasant that lacks cursed energy. You belive that you can go against me? You're truly deluded." Sukuna states with an amusing hum.

You bite the tip of your tongue, holding back of saying that you did in fact have cursed energy. You remain quiet, it was better if he didn't know about it since you didn't want him getting interested in you.

Sukuna cackles at your silence, stepping closer to you. He grabs your cheeks, his nails digging upon your skin as he forces you to look at him, a grin still displaying in his features.

"When I ask you a question I expect to have an answer." He slowly puts more force onto his fingers as he holds your face. You wince lightly, holding the urge to grab his wrist to stop him.

"I never thought I could stand up against you. But it doesn't mean I won't try." You finally manage to speak out, he looses a bit his grip on you, glaring into your eyes.

"And why is that?" Sukuna scoffs, his grin disappearing at your answer. Jogo and the sisters watch in fear and disbelief at your courage to speak against Sukuna.

"Because that's what we sorcerers do, no? You may be the strongest out of all curses but it doesn't change the fact that you're just another curse." Sukuna's eyebrow twitches in annoyance, his grip getting all too hurtful to you, his glare intensifying on you.

"Do not compare me with those other curses, you fool." He spits out with distaste, watching from the corner of his eye the tendril that was nearing him from the side.

He lets go off of your face, stepping back as he lets out a huff of irritation. Sukuna was still invested on Venom's being, so he had let you live. But it wouldn't last long if you continue to disrespect him.

You hold onto your cheeks, the pain still present from his aggression. You lightly rub the sore spots, regretting of getting too confident around the kind of curses.

You slowly go to your knees, resting your palms against the cold surface of the floor while you kneel your head down. You have always felt uncomfortable to beg but here you were, about to beg to Sukuna.

"Please let these girls go." You murmur quietly, barely lifting your voice. Sukuna looks down at you, watching your kneeling figure, his red eyes boring into the back of your head before he glances at the girls who stare in suprise and fear.

"Why should I? You disrespected me and you undermined my power." Sukuna scoffs, watching Venom's tendril retreat inside your body not being able to stand out that long when he hadn't healed completely.

"Please, I beg you. Please let them live." Your voice wavers, your hand curling into fists to contain them from shaking. This was absolutely humiliating for you, you had never once got on your knees to beg like this.

You may do it jokingly or comment about it, but doing it to save two young girls lives and letting go of your pride and self-esteem was another thing completely. But, would you do it again to save lives? Yes.

Sukuna hums quietly to himself, his gaze landing on the two terrified girls. He waves his hand dismissingly "You may go. Next time you aren't going to be that fortunate." He mumbles.

Nanako and Mimiko look at Sukuna in shock, unable to comprehend that he actually granted your wish. The both of them slowly get up, fearing that it might be a cruel prank of Sukuna.

But it wasn't, the two of them run away, your words engraved into their brain to thank you. Their footsteps slowly fade as they get some distance between Sukuna, leaving you and Jogo behind with him.

You remain in your position, knowing that you weren't going to be able to walk away now that Sukuna has you in his grasp. Sukuna watches you momentarily, his gaze slowly going to Jogo.

"You're next, cursed spirit." You let out a small sigh, you couldn't summon anything since it willl activate your cursed energy. It was funny, you didn't have cursed energy when you didn't focus on summoning things, but if you were, it would appear.

"What do you want?" Jogo snaps out of his daze, still amazed that Sukuna left the girls go "I want... nothing!" Sukuna stares straight at Jogo, now showing a bit of interest.

"What?" Jogo lools up at Sukuna, his face not expressing any kind of emotion "Our objective, Sukuna, is your complete resurrection. Currently, you only have temporary freedom while Itadori struggles to adapt. I'm sure you're the most aware of that yourself."

You hold a sigh, not taking pleasure of being at Sukuna's mercy "Forge a pact with Yuuji Itadori before he returns!" No one knew that he already had a pact with Yuuji, except you, which nearly made you scoff.

"A pact to grant you perpetual authority over his body! Many of Itadori's allies are already here. There are plenty of ways you could do it." After a moment of silence Sukuna responds.

"There's no need." Jogo look over to Sukuna shocked, a sly smile creeps on Sukuna's lips while he looks away from Jogo "I already have my own plans. But I see..."

Sukuna chuckles "You all are desperate, too. This is your reward for the fingers. Come at me. If you manage to land even a single blow on me, I'll work under you all."

Jogo looks at Sukuna in disbelief "For starters, how about I slaughter every human in Shibuya? Except for one." You tense, your head looking at Sukuna momentarily while you look towards the exit.

You couldn't stand here if Sukuna was going to kill every civilian in Shibuya, you slowly go up to your knees. Sukuna looks over to you, seeing you discreet movements.

"And you're going to stand by my side as I do it." You look at Sukuna in disbelief while he smirks down at you. Sukuna could read you easily, you were as desperate as Yuuji to save everyone.

"I-I can't..." You murmur quietly, you were panicking since you couldn't outrun Sukuna at all. Venom wasn't even in his right state to help you out at all.

"It wasn't a question, you foolish human." Sukuna huffs while you start to tremble slightly, not knowing if you regretted your actions by saving the sisters and letting the rest of civilians get murdered.

Sukuna was going to truly enjoy himself by slaughtering everyone in front of you. Imagining how you would tremble and beg for him to stop the madness you were going to witness in front of you.

"You're true to your word, yes?" Jogo stands up as he seriously looks at Sukuna, not knowing the fight he was getting into. You on the other hand, are thinking about what you could possibly do in this situation.

Geto rests his cheek against his knuckles, witnessing the fight bellow him come to an halt. Toji, looking slightly worried while he looks at himself going at Fushiguro.

Toji's resurrection comes to a stop, his eyes widening when he realizes who he was fighting. Fushiguro stands, his hands curled into a fist awaiting for Toji's next hit.

His fist clenching when Toji lowly talks "Hey. What's your name?" Fushiguro blinks shocked, a small cut beneath his eye as looks at Toji.

"Fushiguro." He replies curtly, a small smile curling on Toji's lips at Fushiguro's reply "Not Zen'in?" His weapon going up against his head before he plunges it into his brain.

Blood dripping from his side of his face while some drops of blood stain his arm "That's great." Toji's figure slowly falls fowards after he finishes talking.

Fushiguro looks disturbed and shocked while he looks at Toji fall onto the ground, he runs up to him to check who he was. Turning the body to see that Toji's appearance had dissapeared.

Geto hums in amusement as his gaze goes to Toji, who nearly sighs in relief "Soft hearted when it comes for your child, hm?" Toji sends a glare at Geto, slightly worried that he might go after Fushiguro to get back at him.

"That's none of your business." He mumbles, a scowl etching into his features before he looks back at Fushiguro. He watches him walking away with a limp from the fight.

He tenses when he looks at a blond haired guy slashes Fushiguro's back, making him fall to the ground. A loud explosion resonating after a few seconds, the ground shaking momentarily at the force of it.

Laughter echos, getting louder as the seconds pass. Geto looking at the direction of where the explosion came from, watching the flames go up.

It was where you had run off to. Geto had sent a small curse after you to check where you were going since he was getting bored of expecting Toji, so when you entered the underground station the curse went back to him, informing him about you.

You were currently on top of a building, sitting down terrified since Sukuna left you there while he would fight against Jogo. He threatened you that if you ran away he would personally cut your head off, he wanted you to watch the marvelous scene he was going to make.

You shake off the fear, taking deep breaths to stable your erratic heartbeat. You slowly started to focus on creating a dragon and the superhero Flash, to gather as many civilians on the dragon and to take them to safety.

There wasn't any better person you could think off to save the civilians when you're unable to create powerful creatures or persons. The things you summon have average power and could be defeated normally, unlike Gojo and Sukuna.

You take a deep breath, your eyes closing as your heartbeat slowly starts to have a normal pace again. You can sense something morphing around you as you focus on the things you needed.

"Huh? Where am I?" You hear a male voice ask next to you, making you flinch as your eyes snap open. You look to your side and see the superhero you were thinking about scratching the back of his head confusingly.

You had always summon your creatures or people with a mind of it's own, feeling that it might be too immoral of you to make them act for your desires. It had always taken a bit of a chunk of your cursed energy but it was fine since it wasn't too much.

"Hi." You awkwardly greet the superhero who turns at you in suprise. It felt a bit weird to talk someone in your native language since you have been in Japan for quite some time, but it did feel nice as well.

"Hi! Do you know how I got here? I was just saving people until a random thing came into my way." Flash hums confusingly, recalling how he had gotten here as he stares at you.

"I did that. Sorry to disturb you, but I do have quite a situation here." You apologise, feeling a bit bad of summoning him. Flash look around him, noticing the flames and the constant explosions.

"You certainly do..." You sigh, wondering where was the dragon you intended to summon as well "I would like you to help me. You are capable of saving a lot of people with your speed, so I need you to save these people before they get killed by... the villan."

You say lowly, not knowing what to call Sukuna to someone who didn't know that cursed energy existed in the dimension you brought him.

"Oh, I can certainly help! I cannot stand still when people are going to get killed." You sigh in relief at Flash's answer. It was weird to see a real life superhero in front of you while you watched movies of them sometimes.

A warm gush of air hits you and Flash, making you both pause as you look at the massive dragon head that was staring intently at the both of you. It's scales dull black, making it blend with the sky which was your intention.

"Wha-" Flash utters with suprise as you look at the dragon calmly, it was the dragon that they always showed you in books, so there wasn't any outstanding things about the dragon.

"I summoned it as well. You can place the civilians on it and send them somewhere safe." You gently pat the dragon's snout, you hald always been fascinated about dragons and other mythical creatures.

Flash nods in understanding when he comes out of the suprise, he sends a smile towards you and the dragon "Well we should get started before this situation goes for the worst!"

Before you can reply Flash is gone in a blink of an eye, the dragon letting out a small huff before it flies away, following the bright flash that speeds through the empty streets.

The dragon wasn't massive, it was a size of an house and with the tall buildings surrounding you they wouldn't notice the dragon flying around.

You might not be able to save all, but with Flash and the dragon gathering the civilians and sending them away you could save a few lives. You would mourn for all those who would lose their life at this masquerade.

You curl yourself into a ball, even if you summoned things to save people you felt useless. But with Sukuna keeping an eye out for you made you feel that if you tried to help you would make it worse if you anger Sukuna.

You hear the loud explosions resonating through out Shibuya. Flinching when you see a large ball of lava formulating in the sky, knowing that Jogo was summoning a meteor.

Your building shakes when the meteor hits the ground, you holding yourself into the railing of it in case you fall. You let out shaky breaths, tears stinging your eyes, disappointment and guilt crawling into your veins at your lack of helpfulness.

You needed to get yourself involved to not feel these emotions, you may had summoned things to help out but if you didn't include yourself it all felt useless.

Maybe you should summon more creatures to help out? It would drain all of your energy but it would be worth it, won't it? You grip onto the railing, closing your eyes as you try to concentrate on summoning more things.

An panther with wide wings appears next to you, as well as a pegasus. Everything you were focusing on had wings since the ground was practically unsafe with Jogo and Sukuna present.

You didn't even have to verbally order a command as the panther and the pegusus fly away to save the innocent people. You feel exhausted, your vision growing blurry at the amount of times you had to summon a creature.

If you remember correctly, five things were summoned by you. Three of them taking a bit of your energy to create whilst the last two you summoned didn't have that much cursed energy into it, they were mindless after all.

You slowly sit down, trying to regulate your breathing. The sounds slowly fade, your breathing the only thing you can focus on since you didn't want to pass out at all.

A panther flies up to Geto, who looks at it with interest sensing that it was your curse energy. The panther growls slightly before it formulates words.

"Y/N says to help... the endangered civilians. You're both... able to walk around freely... without raising suspicion to... Sukuna and the sorcerers." The panther states with a bit of difficulty, it what you wanted currently so it did what it was told to.

Geto and Toji stare in slight suprise, looking at each other momentarily before Geto nods. The panther flies away, scooping civilians in its paws or placing them on its back, sending them out of Shibuya at a quick speed.

Geto summons his curses and makes them save the nearby civilians, following after the panther. He didn't particularly enjoy saving the non-sorcerers but he had a pact with you, and he had to oblige by the rules of it.

Toji didn't seem to move, he had just watched Fushiguro summon Mahoraga, watching it punch Fushiguro away from it and nearing the blond male who stares at it in fear.

Geto seems to pause, looking over the Mahoraga as it nears Haruta, the blonde male who falls onto his ass while the Mahoraga walk up to him with heavy steps.

"What kind of joke is this? Damn it. Get up sorcerer!" The Mahoraga raises its hand, ready to crush Haruta. Its hand meets the concrete ground, looking to its side and seeing the king of curses.

Geto looks in shock at Sukuna whilst Toji looks suprised at the sudden powerful aura. Geto seems to take notice of your exhausted state hanging in Sukuna's hand, his hand gripping onto the back of your shirt.

Sukuna looks down to Fushiguro, a small frown forming on his face, sending a small glance to the Mahoraga. Sukuna lets go of your shirt, making you fall to the ground. Haruto on the other side of him looking up at Sukuna in suprise.

He places his hand on Fushiguro's chest, a white gentle flame enveloping his hand "You can't die. I still have work for you." Once Sukuna stops healing him, he straightens up, looking at the Mahoraga.

When Sukuna found you barely conscious he wondered what made you go into that state, you weren't that exhausted when he had left you on the building. He was suspicious of you to say the least.

"Well... I..." Haruto starts before getting interrupted by Sukuna "Shut up." He shoves his hands onto his pockets as he walks up to the Mahoraga.

You weakly go next to Fushiguro and hold him, feeling guilty of not helping him. Haruto looks over to you, watching you shield Fushiguro with your body if someone were to attack him.

Sukuna merely looks back at the three of you, seeing you curled up next to Fushiguro as you breath deeply, trying to keep yourself conscious since you never had summoned many things at the same time.

Sukuna smirks, his hand forming into a fist as he gets into a defensive stance "Then let me have a taste." The Mahoraga and Sukuna stand still momentarily before the Mahoraga starts the attack.

Sukuna defending it with his arm, the ground beneath the cracks at the force of the attack. A large gush of air making the windows around them explode as Alma and Geto's curse have difficulty to maintain still and not to get blown away.

You warch tiredly as the battle soon gets heated with every punch and every push back from the powerful entities. You couldn't keep up with their punches at all, they were at another level.

You watch them soon dissapear as their fight continues on, hoping that the creatures you had summoned took the most civilians they could possible take away from Shibuya.

A hand lands on your shoulder, looking over you see Geto standing in front of you. His gaze furrowed, even if he had met you a few days ago he had grown to like you a bit.

"He's fine, right?" Toji speaks first looking at Fushiguro, despite the unbothered face he wore it was clear he was quite worried for Fushiguro.

You nod, slowly getting your strength back "Sukuna healed him, so he's just unconscious, thankfully..." You murmur quietly, you were not willing to let go of Fushiguro.

Geto nods, explosions and crashes resonating through out Shibuya at Sukuna's fight once again. You look at them, you were a bit suprised that Geto showed you a bit of pity and concern. Alma was rubbing her head against you worryingly.

Haruta was trying to leave but a car falls in front of him, making him flinch and stand in fear. After a while a large explosion resonates, meaning that Sukuna had just unleashed his Domain Expansion.

"You should both go before Sukuna returns." You hum out, looking at the both of them. They both nod, mounting the curses and leaving swiftly.

You slowly let go of Fushiguro, noticing Sukuna nearing the both of you. He looks over to you momentarily, wondering if he should leave you with Fushiguro.

"Let me stay. I still have to help." You comment as if you had read his mind. Sukuna shrugs his shoulders at your response, knowing that he had little time before Yuuji took over.

"Suit yourself." He nears Fushiguro and grabs him, sending you a small glance before he dissapears in thin air. Leaving Fushiguro with Yaga and Shoko to heal him properly.

He reappears again walking over the chaos he had left behind, you following after him to comfort Yuuji when he switches back "You have a cursed technique, no?"

You pause slightly at his question, suprised that he found out when he wasn't near you at all when you used your technique "No." You murmur quietly as you walk behind him.

He looks over his shoulder unamused while he nears the large flat ground he had left "I am no fool, I can sense faint traces of cursed energy on you." You sigh quietly, of course he would take notice of every little thing, even if you aren't aware of it yourself.

Sukuna comes to a stop, ignoring you as he smirk "Kid. You just savor it." Soon the menacing aura that surrounded Yuuji's body is gone, you bitting your lip lightly knowing the terrified expression that Yuuji wore.

You slowly go up next to him, without startling him you hold his hand to let him know that you were with him. Yuuji doesn't move an inch as he looks at the deserted area, his hands slowly going up to his face whilst he trembles.

You let go of his hand, letting him process since memories were going to rush through him either way of Sukuna's actions. You hear his breath coming uneven as he goes onto his knees.

You watch at him writher at Sukuna's actions, muffled sobs stuck in his throat before he throws it up, spitting out the vile taste out of his mouth.

You crouch down, grabbing his hand and resting it on your lap knowing taht he was going to dig his fingers onto the concrete of the ground, injuring himself in the process as a punishment for himself.

His hand clutches onto yours strongly, nearly crushing your bones at his mere strength "Die. Only I should die." You wince slightly, his words hitting you deeply, knowing how cheerful he was.

"Die! Die now!" Tears run down his face, something unexpected for the joyful teenager. You gently squeeze his hand, making him a bit more aware of your presence.

"I saved most of the people that were near Sukuna. There wasn't as much death because of it." You murmur quietly to him, you didn't know that the things you had summoned saved all of them but you weren't really optimistic in this situation.

Yuuji slowly looks at you, tears slowly coming to a stop. His eyes were empty, devoid of any type of emotion besides sorrow. You could practically feel your heart break when your gaze meets his.

You hug him, feeling guilty yourself as tears sting your eyes "You don't deserve any of this at all, Yuuji. This isn't your fault, it's Sukuna's. You're stronger than most people, there isn't anyone that has been able to contain Sukuna like you did. There was no possible way for you to try and fight him after they over fed you with his fingers!"

Your voice wavers at the start before they turn to sobs, remembering how Yuuji blamed himself without even thinking that it was Sukuna's fault.

Yuuji gently squeezes you before he murmurs quietly "I have to go. I must fight." Yuuji softly gets off of your grasp, his mind still stuck in a dark place, your words not getting through his skull at all.

_________________________________________

. . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .
⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Y/N L/N

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:📍Shibuya

♡𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴:
- Yuuji Itadori 62% ♡
- Megumi Fushiguro 50% ♡
- Satoru Gojo 50% ♡
- Nobara Kugisaki 55% ♡
- Ryōmen Sukuna 20% ♡
- Maki Zenin 32% ♡
- Toge Inumaki 33% ♡
- Aoi Todo 30% ♡
- Mai Zenin 11% ♡
- Kasumi Miwa 25% ♡
- Noritoshi Kamo 10% ♡
- Kokichi Muta 15% ♡
- Kento Nanami 25% ♡
- Junpei Yoshino 21% ♡
- (Ŕ̵̠̬́e̶̖̟͂̑͠d̵̮͑͆͑̈́ạ̵͐c̷̘̲̈́̾t̷̢̥̙̎͘ë̶͔̰́͆̆̚d̶̨̹͉̋͘͝) 35% ♡
- Toji Fushiguro 10% ♡
- Suguru Geto 8% ♡

- Choso 2% ♡

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴:

Ryōmen Sukuna is now interested on what your cursed technique may be !

Toji Fushiguro is grateful that you care deeply for Megumi Fushiguro !

Suguru Geto seems to enjoy your presence !

. . . STATUS: Alive . .

Cᴜʀsᴇᴅ Tᴇᴄʜɴɪǫᴜᴇ - Dimensional Manipulation

-Weapon-

The user is able to create a small rift to make appears the weapon the user desires. The user can either make it temporal or permanent, if they choose to make it permanent they have to think of making their own weapon to their likings with it's own abilities. The amount of cursed energy is variable, depending on which weapon and power that the object has. It doesn't require a large amount of concentration if the user already has an idea on what they want.

-Control-

The user can open entrance for a person, animal or thing to their dimension. The person, animal or thing won't have a mind of it's own, it will react on the user's needs or desires, it works as a silent comand. If the person, animal or thing remains longer than it's intended, it will immediately target the user as a enemy, and it's only plan is to take out the user. If the person, animal or thing dies the user will feel excruciating pain for some moments, leaving them unable to finish what they were doing. The amount of cursed energy is variable, depending on the abilities that the person, animal or thing has, and if it has a mind of it's own. Whenever or not the user allows for the person, animal or thing to have a mind of it's own will take an large amount of cursed energy. This technique requires a good amount of concentration for the person, animal or thing to generate properly.

-????-

-Essokinesis-

The user can create, alter or destroy the reality and the laws that an object is bound to. This can make the object that the user is focusing on change shape, weight, consistency and gravity. This requires a low amount of cursed energy if the change is minimal, but if the user changes everything it will require a large amount depending on how big the object is. The amount of concentration that this technique involves will be variable, depending on what the user is willing to change from the object.

-????-

Domain expansion - ????

.

.

.

𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒?

YES / NO

⋘ 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒. . . ⋙

_________________________________________

APPEARANCE OF THE DRAGON:

APPEARANCE OF THE PANTHER:

APPEARANCE OF THE PEGASUS:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 508 19
-Juuzou Suzuya X Reader- (Y/n) (L/n), a young ghoul investigator who graduated at the top of her class is assigned to be partners with Shinohara unti...
257K 9.9K 75
Born in what reality fears, (y/n) escapes with an unexpected companion. Their escape is what brings them to a large turn of events and it is probably...
393K 11.5K 33
𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 : ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗𝗦 ‧₊˚ ➤ Where a curse gets awakened after 1,000 years of stasis, getting told her opti...
149K 3.9K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...