Equally Obsessed Jkff

By svvvcuv

The devil himself was sitting in the room and grinning looking at her and taking notes on each movement in th... More

Equally obssessed
Equally obsessed
Charcter introduction
Rose
Jungkook
Rose
Jungkook
Jungkook
Rose
Rose
Jungkook
Rose
Jungkook
Rose
Jungkook
Jungkook

Jungkook

30 5 11
By svvvcuv

I couldn't take my eyes off her all dinner I was staring like a creep. I asked her to be my girlfriend but I was really mad when she named our relation as fuck buddies.

I understood her point I don't love her but I'm fucking obsessed with her just her smells drives me crazy. I love everything about her if she is saying no then I will make my way to say her yes so she can talk to me. I love her voice, her hazel eyes, her long fake blonde hair but they look magnificent on her, her smell, her smile, her angry face everything make me want her more. I'm obsessed bastard .

I like her presence around me I feel I should live longer to just be around her but I'm a devil destructor everything I touched till now is broken that's why I'm good mafia that I don't care about breaking and about my brothers and sisters they are quite understandable. Even I though I show I don't care but I know they understand why I'm so self aware.

But doll is different she is small, cute the one thing I'm so much afraid of breaking I know I shouldn't care I'm just obsessed but might be I want her more.

I don't love mainly I can't but I won't let her go. I know she wants to say yes so I don't give her a hard time but if she says yes we both have a hard time. My hands can't be off her and she just consider fuck buddy that's the last thing she could be.

The time she kissed I'm stuck there it feels unreal we met yesterday and today we kissed Oh I want more I want an answer. I thought she is innocent but not so I know she is not virgin or something I asked mingyu to go through her phone she said it to jullie in text only once but I don't want to assume her character.Everybody has their ways .

I know my doll is innocent but she ain't a saint that's what I like she has that fire in her that hits in the right place at the right time that always make me hard. Now also I don't like it. I know why she will say yes it's because good distraction from work and might help her time pass and I'm so sure if others asked her she say no. To know that I have to wait till night she do journaling she rights everything what she do, how she feel and what she will do it's in laptop so it's easy access I read what she write about me today I hate it and like it at same time.

Lisa suggested " Let's play game it's boring just eating " Jullie and migyu excitedly say yes. "What's game" Doll asked finally looking up from food. "Any suggestions" Lisa asked everyone. " How about kiss game whoever bottle lands kisses" Jullie said. Lisa refuse smiling that she hate to see her boyfriend kissing who is not her. She is little possessive sometimes.

" What about truth or dare" Doll said. I think she sensed it will become disaster after suggesting. Julie thought it was childish but she accepted but put out rule " All should choose one truth next dare how bottle lands if you deny to answer or do dare have to kiss next person" .Doll face looked hilarious but Everyone agreed.

" I'm out you can continue " I said. I know this helps me close to her but I'm not falling in traps of these. " Please oppa do this for me this is only chance to show you are not boring " Lisa said nicely. " Is he your brother " Doll asked because Lisa is professional with me all day so.

" No are you insulting, he is not" Lisa said dramatically. " And I'm not insulted too " I said sarcastically. " He is not my brother but he is like I was working with him as assistant he was rude, one day we are in business party I liked mingyu next day we were dating after first meet then we bond because mingyu and jk are like brothers so we hangout now we are like siblings " Lisa explained but one thing was wrong they started dating in a week I thought to ask but I got text saying Thank me later icey from Lisa then understood.

" So you started dating the day you met" Doll asked curiously that was Lisa intention and it worked" Yeah when we first saw each other I know it's her and she felt the same so we vanished from the party and found hands in our hands after 3 days in jk's office" . Mingyu answered.

" Let's save our story for tomorrow and start the game " Lisa said. I eventually agreed but jin hyung really had to leave so he left and we texted Eunwoo before he came he started being a baby and fighting with mingyu why he isn't invited. We found it interesting then he met the doll and tried flirting but she was solid not melted a little that made me feel safe.

We decided to play games while grabbing drinks in the club. We started heading like the same before I didn't call doll she came by herself. We reached it was near. Everyone in the private room we are drinking started a game.

In the first spin bottle landed on eunwoo he confessed he has someone crush then landed on mingyu he confessed he was in bar when Lisa called . I was just laughing at this idiots. Then the bottle spun again landed on the rose " So choose truth or dare" Lisa asked " Truth" Doll answered hesitantly " Who is your first" Jullie asked. Isn't she already knew who it is.

" I don't want to answer" Doll said angrily " Spill it out or kiss next person " Lisa said excitedly " I don't want to " Doll oppossed. I know them they won't let it off now until they get whole information.
" Okay if you won't answer kiss next person. I won't kiss you and neither jk he won't kiss anyone so spill" Lisa asked.
She was shocked when she heard I won't kiss . " What he won't kiss" Doll asked shockingly because I kissed her hour ago. " Why do you wanted to kiss him but he never kiss anyone till date"Lisa whispers to doll.

"Okay I will confess I don't remember this guy because I'm drunk and I don't remember anything it was my first time in Korea he was first and last then nothing" She said honestly. " So you don't know anything then who is second? " Lisa asked amazed " Actually he was my only one but no one after him and I don't remember " Doll said looking down.

Something off she talks so much today she barely said anything after coming here am I really harsh on her? I was thinking bottle landed on me. " Do you ever kiss " Lisa asked " I don't want to answer" I said took my phone. " If you don't answer kiss Eunwoo Or Rose" Mingyu said.

" I don't kiss you just answer I don't want to be your first kiss" Eunwoo exclaimed " If it's not you rose is there don't think high on yourself " Mingyu yelled at him. Lisa slowly said " I sometimes think min is dating Eun not me " . " Yeah me too I feel like you are there home wreaker " I said her " " Yeah me too" Jullie also said. Everyone smiled I keep same face through this even doll too I don't what's matter with her. I have to find out.

" You both shut up and oppa do you kiss then it's who if you don't answer have to kiss rose"Lisa said no one dared to talk to me like that except lisa now my doll. " Yeah I kissed once" I said. Eunwoo excitedly asked who I denied saying one question.

" Wait I am your first kiss" Doll whispered " Yeah do you think I give that previlage to anyone " I said in her ears seductively. " So it was our both first kiss " She asked " Wait you never kissed I thought you said you had sex " I asked now I don't understood. " Yeah it was one time but I never kissed anyone neither him" She said. I was happy knowing it was our first kiss. " So are you ready to say yes" I asked her smirking it might have selfish but it take her mind off thing she is worried. " I still don't know how this works" Doll said. Again bottle landed on her " So you have to choose dare" Jullie said doll just nodded.

" You have flirt with waiter to get free drink" Lisa said she knows how to push my button I was furious hearing it. " Let's go back it's midnight tomorrow we have work" I said standing up. " No tomorrow is weekend it's holiday " Lisa said excitedly. " I have extra work for you" I said but still she denied so go from here. She said she will work in hangover also.

" Rose do this dare then we go" Jullie said I was about to say something. " Jullie at what time is your flight don't you flying to Australia for business "doll asked. " Holy fuck I have flight at 3.00 and it's already 1.00 how will we reach my luggage is in office "she said. " Do you have a necessary ticket ,passport, I'd and others to get in" Lisa asked and she said yes. " Go to airport it takes 45 minutes I will ask security to bring you just go now" Rose said and called someone.

Lisa and mingyu left with her to help. Eunwoo someone saw him in club and took photo so he left. Me and doll left " Jungkook can I borrow your phone from my phone I'm not getting network" She asked I just gave her she is trying to convince somebody. " Do you arranged " I asked she just said no. I took my phone called my manager who handle my works out of office he was in area as soon as I informed he agreed. I called Mingyu and informed that my manager Liam is bringing luggage to the airport and texted airlines to get direct entry for her she is a little drunk and she won't pass so and asked to upgrade seats they said yes.

I can sense her eyes on me continuously " Don't worry she will reach in time " . " I am not worried you asked for delay and direct access mainly seat upgrade they said yes with no problem " She asked. " You don't know anything yet doll I own everything just my one call can get anything don't underestimate me. Do u know how much control I have " I said she just said no slowly. " I have so much power you can't imagine you need time to adjust just say yes don't think much I promise I will never hurt you" I am saying she kissed me slowly and pulled off but I grab my wrist snake my hands on her waist claimed her mouth all consuming.

Next part is smut
Next part will be posted today only

Thank you for reading
Please vote....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 13K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...
4.9K 188 5
Can I scream at Demon ? I really wish I knew that it was Demon who said I love you before they broke my flesh to satisfy theirs. Some one should of m...
192K 5.5K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
87.8K 2.7K 31
Blood was drenching from her wrists, plethora of cuts has happened to bare feet because of continue running through concrete paths and dark Forest. H...