HighSchool DxD: The Jujutsu G...

By RedHood129

A third year student transfers to Kuoh Academy from Tokyo, and already diminishes his reputation to befriend... More

Chapter 1: Ryota Hinokami and Issei Hyoudou
Chapter 2: The Occult Research Club
Chapter 3: Jujutsu Sorcery and a Stray Hunt
Chapter 4: Storming the Fallen Church
Chapter 5: Asia Argento
Chapter 6: Working as a Devil
Chapter 7: Familiar Time
Chapter 8: Picking a Fight
Chapter 9: Training Camp
Chapter 10: The Rating Game
Chapter 12: Disciple of the Honored One

Chapter 11: No!

1K 47 25
By RedHood129

Rating Game
3rd Person POV
Koneko lied in Issei's arms. She was practically naked from the explosion destroying most of her clothes. She was wounded.

Issei gritted his teeth and looked up, glaring at a snickering Yubelluna.

Issei: Damn you whoever you are!

Koneko: I'm sorry.

Issei looked down at Koneko now. Her eyes were only slightly open.

Issei: Hold on Koneko.

Koneko: I just wanted...I just wanted to serve Rias well.

Issei: It's all right...We'll get you to Asia, and she'll heal you up in no time.

Unfortunately, Koneko began to turn into a blue light. She closed her eyes once more and began to scream.

Issei: No, don't go...! Stay with me!

Koneko had vanished from the light. She was gone. Yubelluna snickered at the sight before her.

Grayfia: One of Lady Rias' rooks...retired.

Issei stood up and yelled at Yubelluna.

Issei: Damn it...! You killed Koneko! Get down here and see how you do against me!

Rias: Calm down, Issei...

Occult Research Club
Rias spoke through the orb. But her hands were at her thighs, and she was visibly shaking. It was clear she seemed to be trembling.

Rias: When someone can longer fight, they're transferred to a more appropriate location, where they're treated for their injuries...Koneko is not dead. You need to try and focus.

Battlefield
Issei: But Rias!

Yubelluna: It's time to give up the fight, little boy. No matter how hard you struggle, you won't win. You can't win.

However, it was at the moment, Akeno flown in and joined the fight.

Akeno: Well this is exciting.

Issei: Akeno!

Akeno: Issei...

Akeno turned to Issei.

Akeno: I can take care of this trash; you go on ahead, okay? Oh...and don't worry, I'll make sure she pays.

Yubelluna: "Make me pay"; how exciting!

Akeno turned to Yubelluna and began to charge her power.

Akeno: I'll be fine, Issei, just go!

Issei: Whatever you say; just get her!

Issei ran, leaving Akeno and Yubelluna facing each other, ready for a Queen-on-Queen fight.

Yubelluna: I've been wanting to fight you for what seems like ages...Priestess of Thunder.

Akeno: Oh, have you...? That's sweet, but the pleasure is truly mine...Bomb Queen.

As Issei was running, he was suddenly pulled in by a figure.

When he got a look, Issei found Kiba and Ryota.

Ryota: Issei.

Kiba: Hey!

Issei: Kiba...! Ryota-senpai...! You're both okay! Wait...! Those three outs, was that you guys?

Kiba: Yeah, thanks to Akeno's barrier. She made it pretty easy for us...But I'd say thanks to Ryota, my part was much more easy...he pummeled them like they were nothing.

Ryota: What can I say...? I'm a bonafide badass when it comes to fighting.

Student Council Office
Sona and Tsubaki evaluated the Rating Game as they watched.

Tsubaki: Currently, the remaining pieces on Lord Riser's side have the advantage at nine...Lady Rias has only six players left.

Sona: They cannot afford to get careless, though.

Rating Game
Issei, Kiba and Ryota talk while hidden.

Issei: Did you hear that we lost Koneko?

Kiba: Yeah, I heard...None of us knew how close she was to her limit...She was really on fire today...I'm sure she was disappointed, though.

Ryota: If that's her limit, then I'd be disappointed in her.

Issei: Ryota!

Ryota: Koneko is a tank in this game...If it takes one hit to take her out, then it's clear she was holding back. I take combat very serious here.

Issei hissed and gritted his teeth. However, he closed his eyes and began to breathe. He then offered out his fist with a confident smile.

Issei: I don't care how, but we're gonna win this!

Kiba responded with the same smile back. And Ryota looked impressed with Issei.

Kiba: Yeah...You're damn right we are!

Ryota: Now that's a damn warrior!

The three boys shared a three guy fist bump. Then, they all got a call from Rias.

Rias: Ryota, Kiba, Issei, do you read me? I'm launching a sneak attack on their base with Asia. I want you to draw as many of the enemy away from the entrance as you can to buy us time.

Ryota: What?! No!

Issei: Is that safe?

Rias: I'm left with no choice; I was planning to give Akeno time to recover so she could blast them one by one, but now...Riser sent his queen, so I need her focus there.

Kiba: Yes, of course...but don't you think it's too risky to have the king leave the base?

Ryota: That's stupidly risky! Stay in the base Rias! This is a bad move!

Rias: With any luck, Riser will be thinking along the same lines...Here's hoping I can take him by surprise. If we can strike him strong and hard enough, we might just be able to take the fight out of him and win. His body may be immortal, but his heart is not...

Ryota: Rias! Don't do this!

Rias: Just trust me, I will have no problem whatsoever breaking that devil's black heart.

There was a silence after Rias had hung up after that sentence. Ryota hissed and shook his head.

Ryota: Damnit!

Issei: Well, since that's decided...Let's show them what the Occult Research Club can do!

Kiba: Balls to the wall, my friend.

Ryota sighed.

Ryota: I don't like this plan...But doing a whole lot of damage control...? Heh.

Ryota cracked his knuckles and smirked.

Ryota: I'm all kinds of excited here!

The trio of boys ran out to the field, and Issei shouted at the top of his lungs.

Issei: Hey...! We know you're hiding out there...Quit acting like a bunch of pansies and come fight us!

It was then a sandstorm appeared, and out arrived a woman with a headband and broadsword and dagger.

???: I am Karlamine, a knight in the service of Lord Riser! To be perfectly honest, requesting to be attacked by us makes me question your sanity.

Karlamine unsheathed her sword and it lit up with fire.

Karlamine: Although...far be it from me to refuse an idiot his reckoning!

Kiba: I am Kiba Yuuto, a knight in the service of Lady Rias...I sure hope you're ready...I've been looking forward to battling another knight...Can't wait to get started.

Karlamine: Very well said...En Garde, knight of Rias Gremory!

Kiba and Karlamine immediately began clashing with one another. Issei watched in awe.

Issei: Awesome...! Guess it'd be rude to get in the middle of it.

???: Plus you'll be busy.

Ryota put his hand on Issei and he turned to see one by one...all of Riser's remaining servants were out.

???: Oh, that Karlamine...Her head is filled with nothing but swords, swords, swords, it's freaking ridiculous. She was way too bothered by those other pieces we sacrificed, too...You ask me, she needs to get it together. And now, right when I think I've found a cute boy...Turns out he's a sword freak, too. Guess this just isn't my lucky day, now is it?

Kiba's Mind: (Looks like they've brought out all of their remaining pieces...Way to go, Rias; you guessed right.)

While they were focused on Ryota and Issei, Rias and Asia made a move quietly towards Riser. The blonde girl with twin tails in shapes of drills looked unimpressed.

???: And what am I even looking at? Lady Rias has the worst taste in boys.

Issei: Cute girl with a bad attitude; you're so cliché...! Boosted Gear!

Issei unleashed his Boosted Gear.

Boosted Gear: Boost!

???: Please, don't point that thing at me; I have no intention of fighting you.

Issei: What?

???: Isabela.

Issei and Ryota turned to a tall woman, who wore pants that exposed half of her ass. She wore a half a mask and had a large bust.

Isabela: My name is Isabela, and I am a rook in service of the honorable Lord Riser Phenex. Prepare yourself to fight...Pawns of Rias Gremory!

Isabela attacked Issei. But he dodged and stopped the fight for a moment.

Issei: Hey, hold on! What's wrong with that one? What do you mean you have no intention of fighting, huh?

Isabela: She is serving in this battle as a bishop...But for the most part, she likes to watch.

Issei: Why?

Isabela: Because the lady is Ravel Phenex.

Issei: Phenex?

Isabela: Ravel is one of the Phenex household devils, but she is also Lord Riser's sister.

Issei: His sister?

Ryota: You just noticed?

Issei looked shocked or a moment and stared down as if he was having an illusion. But Ryota rolled his eyes and turned around. He let out a grin at Ravel.

Ryota stepped forward and fire surrounded him. Ravel immediately took notice.

Ravel: Huh?

Ryota: No intention of fighting huh...? That is too damn bad.

Ryota: Because I do! And I'll treat you like any other cursed spirit I've exorcised! Whether you're fighting or not!

Isabela: At least that's what he says.

Issei: That bastard is a sicko on top of being a tool!

Issei's Mind: (Although, to be fair, I get why he'd want her in his harem, sister or not.)

Ryota cracked his knuckles, and his body had become surrounded by a flame, almost as if it was controlled.

Ravel looked in a hint of nervousness.

Ravel: Siris!

It was at that moment, a tall and busty woman with long blue hair in what seemed to be five tails arrived to interfere. She used her massive sword to try and stab Ryota from behind, but he dodged and turned to the woman.

Ryota: What a dirty knight.

Siris: Just doing what needs to be done for Lord Riser!

Ryota: A knight with no conviction is a knight that's better off dead...I'll finish you with my cursed technique...Kojin's Might!

(Kojin's Might: A rare hereditary cursed technique that is brought down by descendant after descendant. Blessed by one of the Shinto Fire Gods, Kojin, a Hearth Diety who uses the destructive element of fire for a controlled and good purpose for the betterment of mankind.

By this moment, Ryota is able to produce his own fire and control it into making weapons...But at best, he can create up to knives and arrows.

The fire that surrounds him acts like an aura, almost as if a controlled flame such as when using a stove on an oven for example. With the arrows he can produce, he becomes one of the deadliest archers, almost as if his flame arrows are heat seeking.)

(It was 18 years ago when a member of the Hinokami Clan was born with this cursed technique for the first time in nearly 200 years.)

Ryota created dual knives and narrows his eyes at Siris. She met his gaze and the two ran at each other for the clash.

Meanwhile
With Issei
Issei was dodging and matching each of Isabela's strikes. It was almost as if she specialized in boxing.

Isabela: You're better than I expected.

Issei's Mind: (Well, I didn't just train with Koneko and Kiba for the fun of it!)

Eventually, Isabela got ahead of Issei and punched him away from her. But little did she know, he was powering up by boosting.

Issei: I have to do is power up...Just a few more times.

Boosted Gear: Boost!

Issei's Mind: (That's my fifth time boosting...Might be enough against a pawn, but this D-cup is a rook.)

Isabela: You know...You're no me, but you've improved since Mira knocked you to the floor. My congratulations to Rias; it looks like she trained you well.

Issei: First off...It was the ceiling not the floor...And...Thank you for the compliment! I trained like crazy for her...so you'll understand when I kick your ass!

With Rias
Rias entered Kuoh Academy with Asia. They looked around the entrance.

Riser: Riser's been expecting you...

Rias and Asia looked up to the right and found Riser at the stairs, as if her hunch was right.

Riser: Hello, my beloved Rias.

With Kiba
Kiba, using his Holy Eraser that he called it, had shattered against Karlamine.

Kiba: My Holy Eraser!

Karlamine: Unfortunately for you, that attack doesn't work against someone like me.

Kiba: Oh really, what about this one...? Freeze!

Kiba used another sword, as if it summoned from a broken hilt. It was made of pure ice that extinguished and destroyed Karlamine's broadsword. She was shocked.

Karlamine: You've gotta be kidding; there's no way you have two Sacred Gears!

Karlamine despite this, pulled out her dagger and began to use fire and wind.

Karlamine: No matter, I still control flame! And wind, and life...! As do all from the House of Phenex!

Kiba however, changed the shape of his sword. It is had a black hole at the tip, and it sucked away all of her power.

Karlamine: No way! How many Sacred Gears do you actually have?

Kiba smirked.

Kiba: Oh, no, it's not that I have multiple Sacred Gears, I simply have the ability to make them at my will. I possess Sword Birth, have you ever heard of it? In other words...I make swords...Magical swords.

Karlamine: Impossible.

Issei: That is freakin' tight...I had no idea he had that kind of power.

Isabela: Moron! Never turn away during a fight!

Isabela landed a nasty hook on Issei, sending him backwards.

Issei; Damn...it should be any second now.

Boosted Gear: Boost!

Issei: Finally!

Boosted Gear: Explosion!

Issei: Un-Dragon-Wavy...Dragon Shot!

An ability Issei learned training, he used Dragon Shot and fired a massive blast from his Boosted Gear. Isabela was lucky to dodge.

Issei: 'Kay, that was crazy. And I thought I'd held back a lot of power on it, too.

Isabela got up in time.

Isabela: I can't afford for him to boost again...I've gotta take out his Gear...now!

Isabela leaped at Issei, but all he did was lightly hit her cleavage.

Issei: Gotcha!

Isabela: Oh, was that supposed to hurt?

What she didn't know, Issei set up a magic circle on her. And he snapped his fingers.

Issei: Fly apart! Dress break!

In a matter of a second, Isabela's clothes were ripped off her body, making her like Mira, Ile and Nel...completely naked.

Isabela: What did you do?

Issei: Save to mental folder, gazonga. Ooh, saving complete...! Here, have some more!

By that moment, Issei fired another dragon shot at a blushed and embarrassed Isabela. She was sent in the air and eventually vanished on impact.

Ravel: Isabela!

Grayfia: One of Lord Riser's rooks...retired.

Issei proceeded to cheer with glee.

Issei: I beat her!

Karlamine: What an atrocious technique, though. Wow...That's perversion at its basest level.

Kiba: This is the first time I've witnessed it myself...I really don't know what to say...

Kiba turned to Karlamine and politely bowed.

Kiba: I'm sorry my friend Issei is such a pig.

Issei: Hey! Why are you apologizing to her? She's one of the bad guys! Kiba!!!

Kiba: Yeah, but...

Ravel: You there, foot soldier! Just a heads up. You may want to watch this.

Ravel pointed at the top of the school, getting all three boys' attention. Rias and Asia were fighting Riser.

Issei: Rias!

Ryota: I knew this was a bad move.

Issei: Is that Riser up there with her? What the hell??

Kiba: I bet he anticipated our move.

Rias: So, I'm assuming you knew I was planning to attack you directly?

Riser: A virgin should never underestimate one with this much experience.

Rias: How comforting; you're as vulgar as ever.

Ravel: The Princess of Ruin...Twilight Healing...Priestess of Thunder...Sword Birth...And Boosted Gear...Such grand sounding names when they're all together. However, we are Phenexes...Immortal Birds...and you cannot defeat us!

Ryota: Wanna bet?

Ravel: Oh Ni? And Li? It's time he met a couple of pawns who actually know what they're doing.

As soon as Issei knew it, he was surrounded by two cat girls. One with blue hair and one with pink hair. They wore sailor outfits.

As of now...each guy was met with opponents.

Issei: Ravel, Mihae, Ni and Li.

Kiba: Karlamine.

Ryota: Siris.

Issei: Boosted Gear!

Boosted Gear: Boost!

As he boosted, Issei was jumped by Ni and Li.

Ni: You're like so gross.

Li: What kind of freak attacks like that?

Ni and Li: Here, maybe this'll help you think! Go ahead and get him, Siris!

Siris tried attacking Issei, but he dodged in time.

Issei: Hey, Kiba!

Kiba: You can do this!

Just then, there was a black light, catching everyone. As soon as they knew it, Ryota landed a punch that sent Siris off her feet and to the ground.

Ryota: BLACK FLASH!

Issei: Woah!

Ryota cracked his knuckles in rage.

Ryota: Don't you dare forget who you're fighting bitch, and here's some punishment for doing just that.

Ryota grabbed Mihae, the other bishop by her hair.

Mihae: Ah!

He formed a knife of fire and stabbed Mihae, causing her to widen her eyes in horror and shock.

Ravel: No!

As Mihae screamed, Ryota stabbed and slashed her, making a large "X" on her chest before stabbing her once more, taking her out with a blue light.

Siris and Ravel: Mihae!

Grayfia: One of Lord Riser's bishops...retired.

Issei: Damn...Ryota's a real deal.

Student Council Office
Sona and Tsubaki once again evaluate the Rating Game.

Tsubaki: That's four for Ryota.

Sona: Seeing how the game has gone...Rias should really be using Ryota...He just might be her best chance at winning.

Rating Game
With Rias
Riser fired a hellfire attack that was blocked by Rias.

Asia: He's so strong!

Riser: I wish you would make this a little more entertaining...This is the worst foreplay I've ever had.

Rias: Play with this!

Rias fired a shot of her destruction, but Riser countered with a massive blaze of hellfire.

With The Boys
Issei witnessed the massive fire.

Issei: Rias, no!

Rias: I'm fine, Issei. Don't worry about me; focus on the battle at hand.

Issei: But!

Ryota: Come on Issei!

Rias: Don't doubt yourself; I believe in you...Fight! Introduce them to the power you truly possess! You are a servant of Rias Gremory!

Issei's Mind: (That's right! I'm her servant, and I'm not gonna let her down!)

Meanwhile, Ryota countered another attack Siris tried on Issei. This time he used his arm.

Ravel: He blocked Siris' sword!

Siris: With his arm!

Issei: You're damn right he did...! Cause he's Ryota FUCKING HINOKAMI!!!

With his cursed technique, Ryota focused it on Siris's sword and shattered it.

Siris: He broke it!

Ryota used his technique and forged a knife of fire and leaped onto Siris. He pounced onto her body, not caring the fact that he groped her breast in the process.

Siris: W-What're you doing?!

Ryota: Finishing the fight.

Ryota aimed at her chest...and plunged his blade of fire into Siris. As she screamed, she became a blue light and vanished.

Grayfia: One of Lord Riser's knights...retired.

Ravel: No way...

Ryota stood up with a glare in his eyes.

Ryota: That's five.

Meanwhile, as Issei boosted, his sacred gear transformed with the following announcement.

Boosted Gear: DRAGON BOOSTER, SECOND LIBERATION!!

As soon as they all knew it, the battlefield was surrounded by a green pillar of light.

Meanwhile
With Akeno
Akeno sent Yubelluna flying to the ground.

Yubelluna: I didn't expect the Priestess of Thunder to be this strong. Your magic must be almost depleted.

Akeno: Never fear...All I need is a little rest, and I'll recover just fine.

Yubelluna: Well...

Yubelluna stood up from where she landed.

Yubelluna: That does sound like a good plan, but I don't think I want to wait.

Yubelluna pulled out a little bottle, catching Akeno's attention. And her eyes widened.

Akeno: And what's in that?

Yubelluna looked at Akeno with a prideful smirk on her face.

Yubelluna: Oh just your trap.

Akeno's Mind: (Phenex Tears...)

With The Boys
Issei's Mind: (I did it...I reached a new level...I can feel more power!)

Issei: Kiba! Unleash your Sacred Gear with all the power you've got!

Kiba: Do what?!

Issei: Just do it!

While he didn't understand, Kiba still nodded as if he did.

Kiba: Right...Sword Birth!

Kiba screamed and stabbed the ground. As sword began to birth, Issei punched the ground with the Boosted Gear.

Boosted Gear: Transfer!

In a matter of seconds, the entire filled was covered in swords. Ravel managed to escape, but Karlamine, Ni and Li were defeated as they vanished in a light.

Karlamine: I don't understand...How could we lose?

Grayfia: Two of Lord Riser's Pawns...And one of his Knights...retired.

Ryota: Oh hell yeah!

Student Council Office
Tsubaki and Sona evaluate once more.

Tsubaki: Somehow he enhanced the knight's ability with his Boosted Gear.

Sona: A new power, granted to him by the Red Dragon Emperor.

Rating Game
With The Boys
Issei: That was so awesome...! Boosted Gear Gift!

Ryota: You know what this means, right guys?

Ryota chuckling and gritted his teeth.

Ryota: We're not done...But the numbers are in our favor now.

In that moment, there was a massive explosion. Ryota, Issei and Kiba turned to it.

And to their shock, they saw Akeno falling from the sky, and she vanished into a blue light.

Grayfia: Lady Rias...One Queen...Retired.

Issei: Akeno, no.

Ryota: Shit.

With Rias
Rias's eyes shook violently in shock.

Rias: Akeno...

Asia: How did they get to her?

Riser: Looks like you've lost your vaunted right hand.

Rias: Maybe, but I still have Ryota, Issei and Kiba!

Riser: Not for long, my beloved.

With The Boys
Issei: Damn...Akeno's the most powerful evil piece we had.

Ryota: Shit...Just shit.

Ryota then turned and saw Kiba surrounded by a purple mist. He screamed in agony and like Akeno, he vanished in a blue light.

Issei: Kiba! Kiba!!!

Ryota: FUCK!

Both Issei and Ryota looked up to see Yubelluna looking down at them.

Yubelluna: Give up?

Ryota: Not a chance.

Issei: Never!

With Rias
Grayfia: One of Lady Rias' knights...retired.

Rias: Kiba's gone now?

Riser: You might as well resign, darling.

Rias: Resign, this!

Rias fired another shot at Riser. It hit him in the eye but he stood up so easily, regenerating in the process.

Riser: You don't get it yet, do you? What a lovely bishop you have...Refuse to resign and she and your precious pawn will only get hurt.

Asia: What're you gonna do?

With Issei and Ryota
Ravel was now smirking again.

Ravel: That took you long enough, Yubelluna.

Akeno: Their queen was every bit as strong as we heard she was...Believe it or not, I had to use these on her in order to win.

Ravel: A win is a win, as they say...Out of all our pieces, you're still the one we can depend on the most.

Yubelluna: Thank you.

Ryota and Issei took notice of the bottle in Yubelluna's hand.

Issei: What is that?

Ravel: Our family's hidden treasure...Tears of the Phenex...which completely heal any injury instantly.

Issei: And how is that fair?

Ryota: It's not...I can only be surprised that the Rating Game Officials didn't look to banning those.

Ravel: Oh, take a chillaxative, we're only allowed to use them twice per game. Besides, you guys have a Bishop who uses Twilight Healing, so what're you whining about? Luckily, these drops can only be produced by our family, so we've made quite a profit off them over the years. Face it, with our money, tears, and immortality the House of Phenex was destined to win every Rating Game we compete in.

Ravel laughed at the boys. But Ryota tapped Issei on the shoulder and they ran off.

Ravel: Um, I was in the middle of laughing at you!

Both boys entered the school and looked around.

Issei: Might as well try...Promotion give me the power of a queen.

Ryota: Promote to Queen.

And just like that, Issei and Ryota reached Promotion. They have earned enough power to be considered a queen as pawns.

With that done, Ryota and Issei made their way up the roof and ran as fast as they could.

Issei: Just a little further...

Ryota: If it's the last thing we do...

Issei: I swear I'm gonna make sure Rias Gremory wins!

Ryota: For the Lady Rias!

Once at the rooftop, Issei and Ryota caught up to Rias and Asia. Rias's clothes were torn, her right breast was exposed.

Issei: Issei Hyoudou and Ryota Hinokami...Reporting for butt kicking duty!

Rias: Issei!

Asia: You're okay!

Yubelluna arrived next to Riser and whispered to him.

Yubelluna: I can take care of pawn boy and the good bishop...Shall I?

Riser: Do not...Riser would prefer to take them all on together...I enjoy being as persuasive as possible.

Rias: Don't get ahead of yourself...You'll have to go through me before you get to them!

Rias fired more of her power, destroying his arm. But Riser regenerated. He laughed.

Riser: Resign; you're about to be mated...I can't help but anticipate your moves...Riser knows you better than you think he does...Checkmate, my love.

Rias: You know nothing if you think I'll give up...! Try as you might, you will not intimidate me. I am a king, and I am ready for war!

Riser: You leave me no choice, then...Do it.

Yubelluna: Gladly, sir.

Issei: Asia, hey!

Asia: I can't believe you're still standing after everything they've done...You're so brave, Issei, Ryota, you two never give up, do you?

Ryota: Nah.

Issei: Well, I did promise, now didn't I?

Asia: Yeah. Thank you for that...You're our lifeline now, so you need to protect yourself...better take a step back.

Just then, Yubelluna moved up and fired her head explosion magic from behind. The result got Issei from the back and Asia. Ryota managed to dodge.

Rias: No! Damn you, Riser!

Issei: You okay?

Asia: I'm good, but...

Asia fainted, but she hadn't retired yet. Rias sighed with relief.

Rias: She's alright...She most likely just collapsed from the shock of the attack.

Yubelluna: I apologize...I didn't expect the boy to take that attack so well.

Riser: Perfectly fine...For now, you've stopped their Bishop from any Twilight Healing.

Issei: You dick!

Yubelluna: He survived a direct hit from me, though.

Riser: It's the queen's defensive strength...His promotion saved him.

Issei: Alright...Can we start beating him down now?

Rias: Yeah.

Issei: I may not know much about putting someone in check or anticipating their next move...But I'm stronger than ever and I'm not giving up...! As long as I can stand, I won't stop fighting!

Rias: I couldn't have said it better myself. Why don't we take him out together?

Issei: Hell yeah! I'm in!

Ryota: Sorry...But I'm going after the Queen.

Issei: What?!

Ryota: She'll just keep attacking us if we try. Someone's gotta put her down, and I'm strong enough to do it. Finish Riser Issei.

Issei looked at Ryota in awe and then smiled with a nod. He then gently set down Asia.

Issei: Sit tight for me, Asia...We've got a game to win...After that, I swear we can go home, okay? Dragon Boost...

Boosted Gear: Boost!

Issei: One more time! Let's go!

Boosted Gear: Boost! Boost!!

Issei: Again!

Boosted Gear: Dragon Boost! Burst!

Ryota immediately charged at Yubelluna. To her surprise, she ended up taking the hit and the two began to fall off the roof.

Rias: Ryota!

Ryota: I got this! FINISH THE JOB!

Issei kept on running towards Riser as Ryota began to punch Yubelluna.

However, Issei suddenly slipped.

Rias: Issei!

Rias watched at Issei fell off a part of the roof.

Ryota however, got his footing again. He tried to punch Yubelluna again. But she caught him.

Yubelluna: I have to say, you caught me by surprise boy.

Ryota ignored her and swept her under her feet.

Yubelluna: What the?!

Ravel: Yubelluna!

With Issei
Riser: This is over.

Issei: Never!

Riser jumped down and went after Issei. Rias screamed as if she was about to cry.

Rias: Issei, get back...! Get away from him...! That is a direct order!

Issei: I can't...It's too much.

Riser: Now I'm pissed! You're just a pathetic, lowly servant! You don't even have the right to challenge Riser Phenex!

Rias: Riser, what do you think you're doing?

Riser: I'm sending this loser to hell where he belongs. No amount of healing will save this boy when Riser's done...Any deaths that occur during a Rating Game are considered accidents anyway!

Issei: Bastard.

Riser: Die!

With Ryota
Ryota was in complete control. All Yubelluna could see was a grinning Ryota, with fire in his fists.

Ryota: This is over.

Yubelluna: H-How?

Ryota let go of her and proceeded to turn his leg into a black light. Red lightning, he lifted his leg and kicked her across the face, sending her off the roof.

Ryota: BLACK FLASH!

As Yubelluna fell, her eyes were shut. She slowly vanished in a blue light.

Ravel: Yubelluna!

Grayfia: One of Lord Riser's Queen...Retired.

Ryota smirked.

Ryota: Time to finish this.

However, it was that moment...

Three words broke out...

Just two that caught Ryota out of nowhere...

Three words...From Rias...

Rias: I resign, okay? I resign...Please, just let him go.

Ryota's eyes widened with shock. He slowly looked to see Rias pushing away Riser from a beaten and bludgeoned Issei.

Riser: Checkmate...Riser wins again.

Ryota: Rias...Why?

Grayfia: Lady Rias' resignation is recognized. Lord Riser Phenex is the winner of the Game.

Ravel looked in awe with glee. She then proceeded to cheer with no shame whatsoever.

Ravel: Ha! Suck it Gremory!

All Ryota did at that moment, he looked down at the ground before him. Where he stood alone on the roof.

His hair covered his eyes now. There was no smile on his face.

______________________________

Okay! That ends the chapter!

Up next as a spoiler, the finale!

And most importantly, Ryota's Domain Expansion and hidden ability will be revealed. That's right! I said it!

If there's any questions, feel free to ask with a comment.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoy!

Until next time!

Now stay safe out there, all of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 476 21
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
57.3K 669 20
When thinking of the most popular kids at Kuoh Academy, the name Y/N L/N hits the bottom of the list. When an attack leads to his reincarnation as a...
163K 2.5K 20
A child born to Zeoticus and a Low Born Commoner. The younger brother of Sirzechs & the older brother of Rias. Unlike his half-siblings who inherite...
6.8K 220 22
Y/N is a new transfer student at Kuoh Academy. He believed romance was out to the cards for him, until he saw her. Now all he wishes is to have a rel...