Ultron Aftermath

By WeHaveAHulk___

The aftermath of Ultron leaves many people in situations they thought they'd never find themselves. Two of th... More

ACT ONE:the aftermouth
Chapter 1
Chatper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Act 2: the red room
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
ACT THREE: Moving on
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 50

696 26 28
By WeHaveAHulk___

Time: To move it
Place: The red room

Wanda shrieked slightly at the sudden sound of alarms, her attention jolted by the sudden noise and the flashing lights. She was startled for a moment before she realized what was happening.

Tommy jumped up, it was now or never.
He ran to the door expecting Wanda to follow him.

"Wanda come on move it" he said as he pulled her arm and dragged her to the door.

"Tommy I can't, after they find out everything they're gonna hate me. Natasha already does" the girl whispered quietly, her gaze on the floor.

Tommy sighed, "Look at me wands"
She did, he could see the worry in her eyes
"Wanda they could never hate you. This is our chance to get out of here so I need you to be tough like you always are"

Wanda nodded, Tommy was right.
She could cry it all out later but right now they had to focus on finding Aj and the others.

"I'm gonna break down this door and when I do we're gonna have to fight some guards,
So whip out some red wiggy woos Witchy" he winked before running over to the door.
Wanda rolled her eyes as she followed him.

Tommy slammed his shoulder against the locked door, trying to break it down with sheer brute force. Every time he hit the door, he left a dent, but he didn't let that stop him as he kept charging ahead, attempting to force the door open.
Wanda watched slighted amused as she he struggled.

"How about you help me instead of just standing there" Tommy huffed.

"Oh no you're doing a great job" Wanda teased.

"Wanda!"

"Ok,ok move"

Wanda stood in front of the steel door, closing her eyes and concentrating hard. She had never been able to use her powers in this room before, but if she really concentrated hard enough, she thought she could fight off whatever lock this room had on her powers. As she focused, she could feel the lock fighting against her abilities, and a burning sensation spread through her body. She was determined to win, however, and she persevered through, continuing to fight against the lock.

A few seconds later a red glow appeared in her hands, she throw it towards the door and it flew open.

"Yay go witch" Tommy cheered.

———-

"Is there a plan or are we just running?!"
Wanda huffed as she followed after Tommy who was sprinting through the halls.

"Just keep up Wanda!" He yelled back continuing to run.

Wanda and Tommy had managed to escape from their cell relatively effortlessly once they were free from their power-suppressing restraints. They quickly took out a few Red Room guards that were patrolling the halls, using their enhanced abilities with ease now that they were free from the suppression. Now, the two were running through the halls, searching for AJ and the other Widows.

"Times like this I wish I got the superspeed"
Wanda whispered to herself as she tried to keep up with Tommy, regretting the fact that she always opted to train her powers rather then do cardio in past training sessions.

The alarms seemed to grow louder and louder as the flashing lights sped up, the noise and lights reaching near-overwhelming levels. Tommy and Wanda felt like they couldn't go any faster as they ran, their hearts beating out of their chests and their legs burning with the effort. However, they kept going, refusing to let themselves stop and be delayed.

However Tommy came to a halt as he heard the sound of fighting approaching from around a corner, stopping Wanda who was behind him in her track. He immediately motioned for her to be quiet, putting his finger to his lips to emphasize this. Wanda nodded in understanding ,and they both peeked around the corner to see what was going on...

Wanda let out a loud gasp at the scene unfolding before her.

————-

Bucky and Yelena had split up in their quest to rescue the girls, Bucky taking the south wing whereas Yelena had taken the north wing. Bucky was currently fighting off six Red Room Guards, and he was holding his own but it was a daunting task. They were strong and agile, and there were six of them attacking him at once. Three of the guards had pinned him down, while another guard held a gun to his head. Bucky was put in a dire situation and he wasn't sure how to get out of it.

Bucky closed his eyes as the guard began to pull the trigger, certain that he was going to die with tremendous guilt, considering that he hadn't been able to save his nieces.

However, as time passed without the bullet being fired, he eventually plucked up the courage to open his eyes again.
He went wide-eyed when he spotted the glows of red coming from the corner, which promptly knocked out all six guards. He looked in the direction the glow had come from and saw Wanda standing there.

He jumped up and ran towards her,
"Wanda"

"Bucky" Wanda cried as she practically dived into her uncles arms.

Bucky let out a heavy breath of relief as he finally got to hold his niece in his arms once more. He had been waiting for this moment for nearly three months, and it felt like he could breathe again. "Hey kiddo, you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked concerned as he pulled away from her and began to check her over for injuries.

"No no I'm okay" she whispered
"But you almost died Uncle Buck"

"I was lucky you came to save the day" Bucky told her as he gave her a small smile before pulling her back into a hug.

Wanda wrapped her arms around him tightly for the first time in months she finally felt safe.

"I hate to break this really sweet moment but we need to keep moving" Tommy spoke up as he stopped out from around the corner.

"Whose this?" Bucky asked as he looked down at his niece.

"The gum on my shoe I can't shake off"
She teased.

"Haha Wanda glad you have humor in a time like this" Tommy replied sarcastically.

"No need to be so sensitive Tj" Wanda chuckled as she reluctantly stopped hugging her uncle, as safe as she felt in the hug she knew they had to keep going. "Bucky you remember Ava Jay telling us about her big brother?"

"Thomas?" Bucky raised an eyebrow as he looked the boy up and down.

"Yep. Thomas meet Bucky, Bucky meet Thomas. Great you're introduced let's keep going"

"I thought Thomas was dead?" Bucky said confused.

"I'm dead on the inside" the boy shrugged.

"It's a long story not for now" Wanda told him and Buck nodded understandingly as he gave the boy a small smile.

"We need to find AJ. Yelena found the other widows but she wasn't with them, they thought she might be with you two" Bucky informed the pair, repeating what he had heard Yelena just voiced through the comms .

"No she's not we haven't seen her" Wanda frowned.

"Shit. Shit. Shit" Tommy mumbled under his breathe as he started to run.

"What?" Wanda called after him.

"Jonah's Lab!" Tj yelled back as he continued running in the direction of the lab.

"Shit" It was Wanda's turn to panic as she grabbed Buckys hand and took of running after the boy.

———
A/N: One kid found, one more to go😎
Wanda saving the day💪
Thank you for reading🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 711 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
132K 6.8K 37
The kids are turning one, and things are taking a turn that no one expected...or did they? As if parenting triplets wasn't challenging enough, Steve...
642K 17.5K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...
139K 4K 42
After, what Tony Stark thought was going to be, a normal and boring mission, the Avengers find something unexpected at a HYDRA base. Or rather, someO...