The Strongest | ɢᴏᴊᴏ ꜱᴀᴛ...

By AD2609

It's my third week of working at Jujutsu High, and Gojo Satoru and I are already not getting along, so princi... More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Final Chapter - a look in the past and the future

Thank You

519 19 11
By AD2609

Okay, just one last thing:

I just wanted to thank you for liking this story so much and for all your feedback. It was really heartwarming and encouraging to read your thoughts and comments.

Thank you for being patient with me while I worked on this story and for reading along as I published the new chapters.

It's always a weird feeling to finish a story, especially one that's as long as this one. I obviously didn't create the character Gojo Satoru, but to some extent, I created my own version of him, and saying goodbye to that is really strange. But I had so much fun writing this and publishing it, and I will definitely come back to read it again at some point.

For the ones who didn't have to wait for new chapters (even though I tried my best to publish some of them almost back-to-back) : I hope it was fun to scroll through this and read it in one piece.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 873 30
❝𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏❞ "Did you...?" The sorceress let out a breath, words coming out...
326 16 13
Kidnapped from her home, Unik Gojo, the little sister of the strongest sorcerer of the century and an outcast of the Gojo clan will reunite with her...
4.5K 63 13
Returning to your old Jujutsu School to help out as an assistant teacher doesn't sound so bad, right? But when you have to work with the Guy that bro...
14K 507 21
You arrive at Tokyo Jujutsu High after transferring from Kyoto. You had lived nearly your whole life there, graduating and later defending the area f...