ANUSEENA- A Marriage Of Conve...

By Aliferous_24

She was the fierce,bold, breathtakingly beautiful warrior princess of Vidarbha,an epitome of kindness who pos... More

Character Sketch
Prologue
First Meet
Prediction
Misunderstanding
The Unwanted Alliance
Fight Night
Chaotic Couple
Changing Feelings
Truth
Care
Haseena leaves Kausambhi
Saviour
Closer
Punishment
Love
True Man
Winner
New Story
Battle
Conspiracy
King and his Queen
Epilogue
Thank You Note
Attention

His shield

894 128 127
By Aliferous_24

(Not Proofread)

It's was an hour past midnight the whole palace was asleep except for Anubhav who couldn't sleep as his wife was still not back in the room and he was feeling guilty for hurting her.

"Abhi aayi nahi yeh kaksh mein,pata nahi kaha hain."He murmured constantly changing sides and finally decided decided to go and look for her.

Anubhav thought to look for her at Aryaveer's room who wad staying in Kausambhi for somedays since he didn't want to leave his sister.He was walking towards his room when he collided with Abhilasha.

"Kshama karna Abhilasha humne dekha nahi."Anubhav said.

"Koi baat nahi...par Anubhav tum itni raat ko kyun jaag rahe ho?Aur jaa kaha rahe ho?"She asked.

"Haseena ko dhundne jaa rahe hain.Pata nahi kaha chali gayi."Anubhav said and Abhilasha's face fell hearing him mention Haseena.

"Tumhe chinta ho rahi hain uski?"Abhilasha asked hoping a no for answer.

"Haan,chot lagi hain usse humare Karan."Anubhav said and started to leave when suddenly the emergency bells of the palace started ringing startling both of them.
Both of them ran towards the corridor balcony and saw the guards indulged in a fight with a troop of dacoits.There were hundreds of them.

In the Meantime the other members of the royal family came out of their chambers too.

"Anubhav Moskshith,dakait kabhi bhi andar mahel mein aasakte hain,shasastra taiyyar raho."Amarendra said.
The males ran to the armour room and grabbed their swords and shields.

"Aap sab andar suraksha kaksh mein jaiyye aur jabtak bahar mat aana jabtak hum mein se koi Naa Jaye aapko lene."Anubhav said to them.

"Haseena kaha hain?" Maharani Sadhika cried making Anubhav worried.

Meanwhile Chandrabhan reached there too along with Aryaveer.

"Veer tumhari Didi kaha hain?"Anubhav asked.

"Pata nahi.."Aryaveer replied scared.

Meanwhile the dacoits reached the interior of the palace,there were atleast 50 of them and a huge fight ensued.The women were covered by two guards who were fighting those dacoits who tried to touch them.

"Jijajii mujhe bachaiyye!!!"Aryaveer's wails reached Anubhav's ears.

"Nannhe Rajkumar abb kon bachayega tumhe humse."The leader of the troop raised his sword in the air to strike Aryaveer but Anubhav came between them and prevented the attack with his shield.

"Veer,maa k paas jao."Anubhav said and the little boy ran towards Sadhika.

On the other hand Maharaj Amarendra was hurted by a dacoit and Mokshith and Chandrabhan immediately took him to a corner.

"Anubhav Bachao mujhe!!!"Abhilasha screamed as a dacoit held her hand and was about to stab her but Anubhav saved  her by chopping of the dacoits head.

"Tum thik ho Abhilasha?"Anubhav asked holding her shoulders but the next instance he fell on the ground as a dacoit kicked him on his back and his sword and shield fell at a distance.
Anubhav immediately jumped back on his feet and stood beside Abhilasha while the dacoit approached them with his swords and laughing evilly.

"Mere bohot saare saathiyon ko maara hain tumne Rajkumar abb tum dono ki baari."He laughed.

Abhilasha immediately hid herself behind Anubhav closing her eyes tightly while Anubhav stood there helpless without any weapon.

"Anubhav!!"Maa Sadhika cried in fear.Amarendra tried to move but he was badly hurt.

The dacoit raised it sword in  air and aimed to strike on Anubhav's neck.Anubhav clenched his jaws and closed his eyes ready for his inevitable fate but a clink of swords made him open his eyes.
Haseena was standing infront of him with a sword in her hand  stopping the dacoits sword in the air.She kicked that man hard on his stomach and he stumbled a few steps back.

"Rajkumariyon k haathon mein talwar accha nahi lagta."The dacoit said laughing and tried to attack Haseena but she easily dodged it and the two got indulged in a serious sword fight.

"Kaha tha na Amarendra Haseena hi banegi Anubhav ki dhaal."Chandrabhan said to Amarendra who was looking at the scene infront of him,Haseena fighting with the dacoit while Abhilasha was hiding herself behind Anubhav who was too stunned to make any movement.

Anubhav got back to his senses and grabbed his sword back and went to help Haseena who was ofcourse struggling a little before that monster like dacoit.The man hit Haseena's wrist causing her sword to fall and as she bent to pick it up he made a deep cut on her back.

"Aahhh!!!"Haseena winced in pain but she didn't give up and stopped the next attack of the dacoit by kicking him again.Their swords clinked again but Haseena couldn't fight longer with her injured wrist and her sword fell down again.The man was about to chop her head off but before that Anubhav's sword passed through his stomach killing him instantly.The dacoit fell on the ground and Anuseena's eyes met.Both of them were exhausted,covered in sweat,dirt and blood but still to Anubhav it felt like that he was seeing the most beautiful girl of the world infront of his eyes.Her red clothes were torn at some places and darker due to blood.Her always neatly tied hairs were dishevelled and the wound on her forehead was bleeding again.

(This is Haseena's look,now consider it a little dirty and dishevelled.)

"Anubhav!!"Abhilasha ran to him.
"Tum thik ho na?"She asked concerned.Haseena rolled her eyes at them and went to her brother.

"Didiii"Little Aryaveer cried and hugged his elder sister tightly.

"Veer tum thik hona?"Haseena asked checking for any potential wound.

"Main theek hoon,jijaji ne bachaya mujhe."He said.

"Aap sab thik hain?"Haseena asked Sadhika,Maya and Anandi.

"Haan Bhabhi hum sab thik hain.Aur Bhabhi kya ladai ki aapne,sakshat Maa Durga lagrahi thi."Anandi praised her.

"Hey Prabhu itna sara khoon."Sadhika gasped as the floor near Haseena's feet was covered with blood.

"Chhoti chot lagi hain maa humein,abhi hum sabko Maharaj k paas chalna chahiye."Haseena said.

"Par.."

"Maa hum aushadhi laga lenge."Haseena said and dragged Sadhika with her to where Amarendra was resting.

As the situation got under control Anubhav and Moskshith reached there too.

"Putri Haseena tum aahath ho,jald se jald jadi butiyon ka lep lagao apne ghav par.Tumhara hum kaise dhanyawad kare humein nahi pata,agar tum nahi hoti toh shayad hum apne putr ko kho dete."Amarendra said weakly.

Sadhika caressed her head while for the first time Anubhav looked at her with admiration.

"Rajkumari bohot zyada rakt bahe Raha hain iss chot ko saaf karke abhi k abhi lep lagana aavashyak hain."Chandrabhan said seriously looking at the amout of blood on the floor which drew everyone's attention.

"Tum chalo humare sath."Anubhav said holding Haseena's hand.

"Kaha?"Haseena asked.

"Snangrah mein."He replied widening everyone's eyes and dragged Haseena along with him.

"Anubhav tum kya karoge Haseena k saath snangrah mein,main daasiyon ko bhejti hoon."Abhilasha shouted but Anubhav didn't pay heed to her words.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

"Anubhav chhodo humein."Haseena tried to get off Anubhav's grip but he was too strong.

"Tum karna kya chahte ho?"She shouted but he didn't reply and dragged her inside the bathing area.
The maids there were stunned to see Anubhav there but didn't dare to voice it out.

"Jakar Vaidya ji se lep lekar aao..abhi."He instructed a maid."Aur baaki sab bahar."He added.

"Bahar kyun bhej rahe ho sabko?"Haseena asked angrily.

"Pata chal jayega."Anubhav said and pulled her inside the water along with him.

Haseena flinched as the cold water touched her wounds.

"Dard horaha hain?"Anubhav asked softly.Haseena could see concern in his eyes.

Anubhav gently started washing her wounds.He took some water in his fist and wiped it on her back.Haseena closed her eyes at the tingling sensation.

(Picture Credit goes to Aayaz_13
Just imagine Anubhav in a dhoti and bare upper body)

"Anubhav mat karo."She said holding his hand.

"Acharya ne kaha hain ghav ko saaf karna avashyak hain nahi toh sankraman hosakta hain."He said.

"Tumhe humari chinta karne ki aavashyakta nahi hain."She said glaring into his eyes.

"Tumhari chinta kar bhi nahi rahe hain...tumne humara pran bachaya uske wrin chuka rahe hain samajhlo."Anubhav said.

"Toh tumne bhi toh humare Bhai k pran bachaye..hisaab barabar."Haseena said and pushed him slightly and tried to get out of the water but Anubhav pulled her back to his chest.

"Humesha zid karna sahi nahi hota...chup chap khadi raho."Anubhav said authoratively and turned her around.He pushed her hairs to her front and carefully looked at the wound.It was pretty deep and extended from the base of her neck to  her mid back,even the knot of her blouse was a bit torn.Anubhav took a soft cotton cloth kept by the pool and started rinsing her wound.Haseena breathed heavily as it pained and Anubhav's touch was doing something to her senses.

Her breathe chocked as Anubhav opened the knot of her blouse.She gasped as held the piece of cloth tightly to her chest.

"Kar kya rahe ho tum?"She asked angrily but didn't dare to move.

"Bhalei tum charitraheen samjho parantu hum hain nhi,chinta mat karo hum kuch bhi Aisa waisa nahi karenge."He said assuringly and focused on his work.

The burning sensation on her wound was gone now as Anubhav cleaned all the dirt.She pressed the cotton cloth on her wound tightly to stop the bleeding.

"Tum humein aise sabke samne khinchkar nahi Lana chahiye tha."Haseena said slowly.

"Patni ho tum humari,koi kuch nahi sochega."He said.

"Tumhe bhi toh chot lagi hain na?"Haseena asked as Anubhav gently helped her removed her bangles with her back still facing him.

"Haan parantu tumhe uska upchar karne ki koi aavashyakta nahi hain."He said.

"Hum karne bhi nahi wale."Haseena replied twitching her mouth.

Meanwhile a maid arrived carring a bowl of medicinal paste.She couldn't look at Anuseena as they were in a pretty compromising position and ran out of the snangrah.

Anubhav took some paste and gently applied on Haseena's back,the cold sensation made her feel relieved and she sighed.

He applied some on her wrist too.

Outside,Abhilasha stopped the maid who just came out of the place.

"Kya horaha hain andar?"She enquired.

"Woh Rajkumari aur Rajkumar saath mein snaan karrahe hain."The maid replied blushing.

"Kya?!"Abhilasha asked shocked."Aur Haseena ki chot?"

"Woh toh Rajkumar bade pyar se lep laga rahe hain unki peeth par...sabhi dasiyon ko unhone bahar nikal diya hain waha se."The maid said.

"Thik hain thik hain...jao tum."Abhilasha said annoyed while her eyes teared up.

"Haseena humari taraf mudo...tumhare maathe ki chot par lep lagana hain."Anubhav said."Humari aankhein bandh hain."He added.

Haseena slowly and carefully turned towards him adjusting the cloth on her chest.She smiled a little seeing his eyes tightly clothes.

"Aankhein khol sakte ho tum."She said.

"Nahi nahi,humein tumhe aise dekhne ka koi shauq nahi hain."Anubhav said swinging his head side to side.

"Kya baheki baheki baat karrahe ho."Haseena shouted annoyed and Anubhav immediately opened his eyes to find his wife glaring at him.Without wasting any further time he started applying the paste on her forehead.Haseena saw the cuts on his chest and neck.She took a bit of paste and rubbed on his wounds.

"Kya karrahi ho tum?"He asked holding her hand.

"Tum humare ghav ka upchar kar rahe ho na toh hum bhi uska wrin chuka rahe hain."She said looking into his eyes.

Their eyes locked and the breathing became erratic since the proximity they were sharing now  was making them lose their senses.Anubhav could smell her jasmine fragrance which the feeling  of Anubhav hard chest and rough fingers on her skin was making Haseena feel things she had never felt before.Anubhav tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her closer such that air couldn't pass through between them.His eyes darted between her eyes and lips.Her rosy pink lips now wet with water and that mole beside them was annihilating his self control.He's supposed to hate her but he couldn't.Haseena's eyes automatically closed as their faces were inches apart.

"Anubhav!!"Abhliasha's voice broke both their trances.Haseena seperated herself from Anubhav with a jerk and hid her small self behind him.

"Abhilasha,tum yaha karrahi ho?"Anubhav asked with frown.

"Woh...mujhe chinta hogayi ki Haseena thik hain ya nahi...kaafi der hogayi na."Abhilasha said nervously.

"Phir bhi Abhilasha tumhe aise andar nahi aana chahiye tha."Anubhav said a bit disappointed at her behaviour.

"Kshama karna."Abhilasha said teary eyes and ran away.

"Picche mat mudna."Haseena shouted as Anubhav was about to turn back.Anubhav was startled but he got shocked as he saw Haseena's upper garment floating on water.He cleared his throat not sure what to do when his eyes fell on his angavastra kept at side of the pool,he immediately fetched it and forwarded it towards her without turning back.

"Dhanyawad"He heard her meek voice.

"Tum uss taraf apne vastra badal lo...hum  jaate hain."He said and got out of the water.

"Anubhav Haseena thik hain na?Uska rakt bahena bandh hua?Lep lagaya na usse tune?"Maa Sadhika started bombarding him with questions as he came outside.

"Maa maa shaant.Thik hain aapki Bahu..abhi aati hi hogi."Anubhav said and as if on cue Haseena came out wearing a sky blue dress of same style.

"Thik ho na tum Haseena.."She asked anxiously.

"Jii maa hum..."Haseena could only say this  before she fainted and fell into Anubhav's arms.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
PRECAP

Is he falling in love?

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 11.9K 63
𝘼𝙣𝙪𝙗𝙝𝙖𝙫 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝,The multi millionaire CEO of the dream vision is forced to marry one of his employees 𝙃𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙠. The two st...
35K 4.5K 30
A simple love story of two ordinary people.Haseena Malik, who has a son hates the concept of love while Anubhav Singh,the DSP of Lucknow falls for h...
67.6K 7.6K 50
A Typical Wattpad Story... GrumpyXSunshine Anubhav is another name of darkness and cruelty. Haseena is a sunshine girl filled with kindness and love...
115K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...