F1 group chat

Bởi ABlackLune

Seb decides to create group chat with the 2023 grid, Kimi, Daniel and mick. Including Max and Charles. They... Xem Thêm

1) creation
2) game
3)nickname
4)ships
5) wattpad
6) argument and bonding
7) what is happening
8) party
9) Dinner
10) monaco
11) never have I ever and gossip
12) Party 2
13) Silverstone
14) Night out
15) Good morning
16) Bad idea
17) hate or friendship?
18) Dinner 2
19) Text shenanigans
20) Trip to france
21) date night
22) party preps and gossip
23) love is in the air
24) Party
24.5) late night confession
26) simp
27) games
28) couples
29) wrong chat
30) Mexican dinner
31) Twitch
32) birthday parties
33) Lestappen in disguise

25) I dont want to be friends anymore

802 25 7
Bởi ABlackLune

                                                                        *real life*
The time that passed between the kitchen to the room seemed like eternity to Max. He followed Charles really closely. When the monegasque opened the door, the Dutchman directly sat on the bed. Charles came beside him after closing the door. Max got closer to him again like when they were in the chair in the kitchen. He leaned back to him. Charles was looking at him smiling not knowing too much what to do.

Max couldn't bare the space anymore and needed to see that Charles really loved him back.
He then cupped chalres' cheeks with his hands softly. Charles closed his eyes and let Max. The Dutchman finally kissed him softly. Max had closed his own eyes. He continued kissing him until they were out of breath. They both looked at each other smiling and blushing. Max had let his hands down Charles' face and was simply hugging him. The monégasque had leaned in and kissed him again. They smiled at each other.

"- Do you want to go back? Max had asked. It's not too late.

- Yeah we can if you want, Charles answered smiling at him. And we'll come here if we're tired.

- Shall we go? he offered his hand."

As an answer Charles had took his hand and opened that door. They went down the stairs and got into the living area. Charles went to the kitchen to grab a snack. Max directly sat down in the living room. It was now full since everyone came near the couch.

Charles came back from the kitchen and didn't know where to go. He went to Pierre not seeing any places. He searched for a somewhere to sit. Lando and Carlos who were beside him were also searching for him.

"- Wait I could try to fit a chair from the kitchen in here, Charles proposed.

- oh yeah we could make spa- Pierre was cut off by a voice at the other side.

- Charlie I have space from you here!

Said Charlie raised his head and smiled. He said sorry to the boys and went to see Max.

- Hi

- Hi

The monégasque sat down next to his friend/lover? and smiled at him. The Dutchman smiled back at him. Since there wasn't much place the two boys were squeezed together. Their legs were a bit intertwined. And Charles' ones were on top. Pierre all the other way of the room didn't know what was going on. He sighed at them. He just wanted them to kiss and shut up.

- So Charlie uh? Pierre asked speaking loud enough to be heard.

- Yeah. What about it? Charles answered

- Since when do you actually use that nickname?

- Not long, Max answered.

- Si what now Charles, do you call Max "Maxie"?

- Maxie? Lando asked not understanding the situation.

- I'll show you later, Pierre had told him. Soo? Do you?

- Sometimes yeah. Why do you wanna know that?

- Oh you know just for fun.

Charles looked a bit suspicious but turned around to talk to Max, Seb and Daniel that was next to him.

- You know boys if you want to tell us something we're going to accept it whatever you tell us. We're still going to love you when you'll tell us, Seb said like the father he was to them.

- Well thank you Seb but there's nothing, Max said.

Even if he was okay not telling anyone anything, Charles was still a bit sad he couldn't tell anyone that he loved Max. He simply brushed his hand on Max's. It made the Dutchman blushed a bit. He hid his head in arms to not show anyone.

- You know you're not very good at hiding it boys, the German had said softly so no one could hear. You're worst than Nico and Lewis, he had said laughing a bit.

- How do you know? Charles asked.

- Well you're obvious about liking the other clearly.

- Well we're not together you know, Max said.

There was a small silence in the group. He felt like he needed to add something.

- We just kissed earlier in our room, he added smiling.

- Omg finally! Daniel said excited. I was waiting for this.

Max glared at Daniel. Charles smiled at him lovingly and held his hand. He did it even if he didn't know what they were.

-  But I was talking more about Lewis and Britney, Charles said. How did you know?

- Well by seeing them together, sitting together at the dinners and never fighting except the fake one made it pretty obvious. Oh and let's not forget earlier when they danced with each others.

- Oh yeah that was pretty stupid if they wanted to keep it a secret, Max said.

- Well in their defence you did it to and you don't want to tell anyone anything, the Aussie said. Like come on you want everyone to believe you're friends but you dance a slow together and almost kiss."

Slowly but surely all the drivers that had to leave had left. There was now only Oscar, Logan, Liam, Yuki, Pierre, Charles and Max. Oscar and Logan were the first to go to their room. Max and Charles quickly followed.

Max and Charles went to their room. They arrived and started getting their stuff to go to bed. Max looked at Charles as he got out his things. He then recognised something. A Ferrari jumper with a 16 on it. He smiled when he remembered that he slept with it. He saw that the monegasque was going to wear something else. He then thought that he could maybe ask to wear it.

"- Hey Charles, he was a bit ashamed of the question. Can I have it tonight?

- Have what? Charles asked smiling.

- Your jumper, Max had whispered.

- The Ferrari one? the Dutchman had nodded. Yeah you can have it, Charles had said laughing softly.

- Thanks, Max had taken it and was already wearing it.

- I didn't know you were a Ferrari fan.

- Everyone is a Ferrari fan, Max had muttered under his breath.

The Dutchman continued his things like it was nothing to ask for your rival's team jumper. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. At the same time Charles had wanted to check if there was any redbull shirts. He thought that if Max could have, his the number 16 could have something to. So he approached the bag and started looking for a jumper. That was until he heard a sound.

- Hmm mm, Max had come back. What are you doing?

Charles had froze. He blushed when he saw Max at the door.

- I thought you were at the bathroom, he said whispering nervously.

- Well I came back. And what were you doing in my bag?

- Uhh well you know how you're wearing a Ferrari jumper right now? I kinda wanted a red bull one, he had whispered the last part. Since you're wearing mine I thought I could have yours.

- Why didn't you simply asked? I would have gave you one.

- Really? he smiled.

- Yeah, he went to his bag. Here you go.

- Thanks."

Max then went in bed. There was a small tv so he put on something. It was a Japanese movie. Charles climbed up in bed and went too close to Max for simple friends. He knew they weren't simple friends. But he didn't know how to tell him. He really wanted to though.

He was about to talk to him when the Dutch man did it himself. He turned to Charles' side. He looked at him smiling. He came closer and stared in the monégasque's eyes. Max cupped Charles' face with his hands. He asked a simple question. A question that would answer to everything. That would confirm their love. "Can I kiss you?" Max was making eye contact. "Yeah. Please." he had whispered.

The Dutchman got even more closer to close the last little bits of space between them. He kissed him softly. They both had closed their eyes. He continued to kiss him until he felt two hands up his neck. He smiled on Charles' lips. They continued kissing until they were both out of breath. The two boys looked at each other smiling. They laughed a bit. The situation wasn't the most common. Becoming more and more friendly with your rival because you're both gay. Then becoming friends and closer up until loving the other. Unusual.

Charles saw the time on the clock and said "I'm going to sleep". To which Max answered by turning off the tv. He then got closer to Charles even if it wasn't possible anymore. "Can we sleep together? Like cuddle." Max had asked this perfectly knowing the they could. "Of course". The two boys cuddled up together and directly went to sleep.

Next morning

Oscar woke up around 10h30 the next morning. He felt arms around him. He turned around to see Logan still asleep. He stayed in bed until his boyfriend woke up to. He simply stayed cuddled up with him. When Logan finally opened his eyes Oscar smiled at him. They both said good morning and started getting up to go down stairs. They were the last. Liam was eating cereals while talking to Yuki and Pierre. Max was making himself some breakfast. Charles was still in the kitchen.

Oscar and Logan went to sit down in front of the Japanese and the Frenchman. They started making themselves something to eat. Logan frowned when he saw a 16 on Max's Ferrari red jumper. He nodded at Oscar to show him. The Aussie thought that they had maybe finally made a move. "You know damn well they most likely will never do it" Logan had answered.

Charles had came back from the kitchen and didn't know where to sit down. Until he heard his lover.

"- Charlie come here!

- Coming! he said with a smile.

Logan looked at him and frowned again when he saw Charles with red bull merch and Max normally calling him Charlie.

- What the hell is going on, he had muttered to Oscar.

- I don't know Lo. I don't know.

- What the fuck, Pierre spoke. Why the hell do you have red bull merch?!

- Uhhh, Charles didn't know what to say and blushed.

- And Charlie again? So you really use that then, I thought it was maybe cause it was the party and you drank alcohol.

- No I call him that, Max said.

- Why? Charles asked.

They all looked at each others and decided to say nothing.

- Yeah that's right say nothing, Max said."

Hey finished eating breakfast and they all left to go back to their hotel and take their flight home. Except Pierre that stayed with his boyfriend. And obviously Max and Charles were in the same flight and went back home together. The monégasque had offered Max to go to his flat with him. Which the latter accepted with joy.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

44.9K 1.1K 33
what happens when Daniel creates a group chat with all the 20 drivers. p.s I know Daniel isn't on the grid but I just have to include him and seb too.
4.4K 124 11
A sequel to the F1 2023 Groupchat. The drivers are all in the house celebrating their Christmas.
113K 2.4K 70
2023 Grid + few extras (oldies)
63.3K 1.2K 26
What if the two rivals from the 2021 season weren't actually rivals at all? What if nobody knows about them? How will they keep it a secret and how w...