How You Get The Guy (BoyxBoy)

By HeyJayvee

Got a secret can you keep it? Sean Richard Haynes, a Baseball player, is having a hard time accepting his aff... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Nice to meet you, where you been?
Chapter 2: Ain't it funny, rumors fly?
Chapter 3: Too much for being Invisible
Chapter 4: I can make the bad guys good for a weekend.
Chapter 5: Two can keep a secret.
Chapter 6: Come back... be here
Chapter 7: New Friends
Chapter 8: Oh I Remember!
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Cliché Confessions
Chapter 11: THREAT-cherous
Chapter 12: Unexpected Endings and Beginnings

Chapter 13: Start of Something New

704 30 14
By HeyJayvee

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO IT MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS

(A/N: I'm terribly sorry for the long wait. I was hospitalized last week and I'm supposed to upload this chapter last week. Also, I'm currently studying and working at the same time so I can't seem to balance or make my time more manageable than it was before, please do understand. PLUS, MY FREAKING LAPTOP WAS REFORMATTED BY MY LOVING BROTHER (note the sarcasm) AND I WAS MAD AT HIM UNTIL NOW. ALL MY FILES WERE GONE. Good thing I backed up all of my stories (yes I have so many stories that desperately needs to be published) So yeah, that was all of it. I hope you understand my situation right now, if not, then I'm going to stop writing. KIDDING LOL. You still love me right? Okay. So here it is. Don't hate me after you read this chapter)

----------------

Chapter 13: Start of Something New

SPENCER'S POV

"Hey, Sean wants you to come over his photo shoot" Jasmin said, startling me. Seriously, this girl needs a bell tied on her neck.

"Why?" is all I said. I know Sean is madly in love with me but c'mon, the guy has issues with his sexuality.

"Duh? He needs inspiration?!" Jasmin said as a matter-of-factly. Well if he needs inspiration, go to church, seek for God or whatsoever.

"I'm sure he can take care of himself, I have things to do anyways a—"

"NO! Sean needs you there, the whole school magazine and the entire population of our school will collapse if he doesn't do well, so it's really necessary for you to be there!" Oh yeah. As if the whole school knows that the great Sean Richard Haynes is actually gay... for me? What if he outed himself for me? As if that would actually happen, my sub-conscious said.

"Fine! But just for a minute or two" I huffed and rolled my eyes at her. She flipped her brown curls and cocked a brow at me saying yeah-b!tch-you-better-be Oh girls these days are very over-whelming.

Jasmin flipped her hair then struts away. I sighed out and looked on the ceiling and wandered for a moment... until someone rudely interrupt my thoughts.

"Spencer?"

"YES, I'M COMING!" I hissed then looked behind. Oh it was Kaleb.

"Where?" He asked dumb founded. He's wearing his blue and white varsity jacket with our school logo at the back and his initials on the front. His toned muscles are showing off within the fabric and he's wearing a black jeans and white Nike's. Talk about jock-themed-outfit

But he's definitely not a jock.

"Like what you see?" He suddenly said making me come back to my trance.

"What? Oh yeah the science project? Yeah it was very interesting you know? The planets and stuff and the rock thingy that falls down the Earth?" I said without thinking. I haven't paid attention to what he said because I was eyeing his obviously-covered-body-but-his-muscles-are-definitely-yummy. Oh gosh Spencer stop thinking like Shane that's disturbing to say the least.

"Erm right... Uh well, have you seen Shane around, I need to take him home to do our science project together you know what I'm saying?" He bluntly stated which is kinda disturbing but whatever. Boys will be boys I guess?

"Why don't you call him? I'm sure he's just around here somewhere, probably looking for free food or something." I looked around pretending to find Shane. I really don't care about him at the moment. Don't ask because I don't know.

"Okay thanks. See you around. Oh and Sean is—"

"Looking for me. I know that's why I need to go. His balls can't function without m—ew no why did I say that forget it I'm out" I turned around walking faster to the auditorium ignoring the laughter of Kaleb. That was totally embarrassing I swear.

I opened the auditorium and there he was. The Greek God himself, Sean Richard Haynes. The most handsome, hottest, good-looking guy in the planet. Those piercing blue eyes captivated me the first we met when we were kids. The same smile which I really adore, and the same Guy who I fell in love with.

He looked over to me and winked and waved. I hid my blush and waved back while walking on the stage. The lights are very bright but they never blind me while the flash photography continues to snap and take multiple pictures of Sean while posing effortlessly.

He just put his hands on his chin and looked to the side and voila, we have our front cover of the school magazine. I remember the scene of Christian Grey while he's having his photoshoot and he kept looking on Anastasia and not on the camera lens. Well it's happening to me now.

He kept his eyes glued on me and I feel the intensity around my body. It's like he's electrocuting me with his intense eyes and his sexy smolder.

"You must be Shane" A girl appeared in front me, smiling widely while sticking his hand out to me. I smiled back and we shake hands.

"Uh no, that's my twin, I'm Spencer, nice to meet you... uh Vicky right?" I said trying my best to recall her name.

"Oh my mistake Spencer. Both of you are gorgeous if I say so myself. And yes, I'm Vicky Montgomery" She beamed. She has this very bubbly attitude and her smile can light up a room and it's kinda cute to be honest.

"Oh no. Shane is the gorgeous one and I'm... well, I'm Spencer" I can't believe I degraded myself. Ugh this is a bad habit. I'll never find a job because of this.

"No. Not at all. You're very good-looking to be honest" She smiled reassuringly.

"Well, thanks, you too" I smiled back.

"So, what brings you here?" She asked. I opened my mouth to say what I just said to Kaleb a while ago but I immediately closed it preventing myself.

"I just came by to check out on Sean if he's doing alright with this thing" I said then shrugged my shoulders and she just smiled and nod then went back.

"Hey, thanks for coming" Sean suddenly appeared beaming at me and I just nodded and smiled.

"Well now that my job here is done, I think I should go" I turn to spun on my heels but Sean grabbed my arm and turn me back around to face him.

"Do you wanna hang out after my photo shoot?" He asked, his eyes are holding onto this hope that I would definitely say yes. I was thinking so hard if I'm gonna say yes or no, what if "A" threatens me again cause' I'm hanging out with Sean?

"I have things to do, maybe next time?" I said and a look of disappointment appeared on his face but he just masked it off with a half-smile. I didn't know what was going on with me but I feel like kissing Sean... on the cheek of course. So I tip toed and kissed Sean on his left cheek and I looked directly on his blue orbs. He was startled for a minute and I chuckled.

"Bye Sean" I winked at him but he's busy touching his left cheek. God he's so unpredictable and cute. One minute he's straight then the next minute he's gay. Maybe he's just bisexual? I don't know, I'm just gonna ask him next time.

I exited the auditorium and walk towards the parking lot. Someone caught my eye and it's none other than Dean, he was leaning right in front of his Audi with his headphones on. He's wearing his varsity jacket, black pants and blue Vans. His hands are inside his jacket pocket and when I walk towards my car which just happened to be next to his car, he immediately took off his headphones and eyed me.

He was just looking at me like his eye are saying I'm-sorry and it's breaking my heart to see that kind of look he was giving me. I looked away and I fished out my car keys and immediately opened the car door. I went inside I still feel the hard stare from Dean

I think I'm f*cked up. My car won't start. Great. Really really really great. I glanced at Dean and he's still looking at me and it's starting to piss me off a little. My car won't f*cking start and Dean is annoying the hell out of me. I opened my car door and slammed it close and walked towards Dean who is still staring at me.

"I'M SORRY OKAY? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR? I'M SORRY IF I COULDN'T TELL YOU WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME! I'M SORRY IF I'M NOT BEING A GOOD FRIEND, I'M SORRY!"

Dean remained silent and he's not even shocked by my sudden outburst. He just played it cool.

"Want a lift?" He suddenly offered. I just blinked at him. He was still leaning on his car, hands on his jacket pockets.

He didn't wait for my response, he just walked inside his car and started the engine. I walked towards the passenger seat and hopped in and then we drove off.

"So where are we going?" His eyes are glued on the road and his face is dead serious. He looks sexy with that kind of face he make. Oh my god I didn't said that sshh.

"What do you mean we? I'm going alone, just drop me off the park" His hand tightened on the steering wheel and I gulped. Maybe he's restraining himself from punching me.

"Why are you going there anyways?" He asked bitterly, I cocked a brow. What is wrong with this person?

"Just going to reminisce? Is that too much to ask for?" I retorted

"Then I'm coming with you. End of discussion." Wow. Just Wow. Who do you think you are Dean? My Boyfriend?

"Why are you being so over protective?" I spat angrily. He's definitely taking me over the edge and I don't like it one bit.

"I promised Sean to look over you" He gently replied. Sean gave me a sort-of-bodyguard? What? I don't need one!

Instead of talking, I just shut my mouth and sighed out. We were dead silent after that and minutes later we arrived in front of the entrance of the park.

Dean turned off the engine and stared at the steering wheel. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at his sudden change of mood. He suddenly became sad and that makes me worried more.

"What's wrong?" I asked sympathetically. He didn't looked at me, he just sighed.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I just... over-reacted"

"It's okay. My life is very complicated right now that's why I want to distance myself with you since I don't want you to be part of my problem" I replied then he looked at me straight in the eyes.

I stared back at him, seeing his sad, sorrowful eyes. It seems like he's reminiscing through me. It's like he remembers something wonderful but it turns out sad in the end. After all, there's no happy ending? Right?

"You know I remember someone like you" He suddenly said.

"Really? Who?" I asked curiously.

"When I was 11, I once had a friend like you. He had these cute deep blue eyes like the sea, and a contagious smile. Like seeing him laugh and smile makes me want to laugh and smile too. We always play video games in my house and talk about ourselves. He's a really good kid. But then One day he changed, not in a bad way. He came out to me that he was gay and I said I'm okay with it since my Mom always taught me to be yourself and accept others flaws for we all have flaws too. I told him what my Mom always say, to be yourself. Then he did, he came out to his Mom and Dad." He went on and on with his story and I stared at him, listening attentively.

"What happened when he came out" I asked then his eyes started watering.

"His Mom was okay with it but his Dad... his Dad punched him so hard right on the neck" Then he started crying. To be honest I want to cry too but it seems like Dean needs the comfort more than I do. The father of the child seems to be a bastard and he needs to die.

"He's gone. I missed him. He's my first bestfriend, my first gay bestfriend. He didn't do anything wrong to deserve that. I want to fvcking kill his Dad" He snapped. I didn't hesitate one bit to hug him tightly. I massaged his back for comfort and I let him cry on my shoulder. That's right Dean, just let it all out.

"I'm so sorry Dean... Ssshhh it's alright I'm here" I continued to soothe his back and let him continue to take away his sorrows.

Moments later. He stopped crying and sniffling. Then he laughed. See? I told you, MOOD SWINGS.

"Woah, sorry about that. I need to earn my masculinity back" He chuckled. Okay what is it with boys and their stupid masculinity? Oh right I'm a boy.

"Now you know why I don't want to leave you alone" He suddenly said. I looked at him and a sincere look plastered on his face. I just smiled and kissed his left cheek...

and now I'm embarrassed, why did I kissed his cheek again?

"You know you should be thankful that I'm letting you kiss me like that. If some guy kissed me like that I would totally punch them"

and why do I feel Butterflies in my stomach?

"I would totally eat your face right now"

and why do I feel so... what do you call the word when you're suddenly feeling hot? Aroused? Is that correct?

"Bring back my baby"

and that suddenly snapped me out of my trance. WHO IS THIS BABY?

"What?" I spat. Why do I feel so... jealous all of a sudden? One minute his crying and now he's making me feel things that I should feel on Sean, not him since he's straight.

"Oh thank the gods my baby is back" He chuckled. Oh I'm his baby. Well that's cute.

"I love tomatoes" He said randomly and I furrowed my eyebrows suddenly confused on his random thoughts.

"Why?" I asked

"Your face reminds me of a tomato. You're so red" He laughed. And I buried my hands on my face in embarrassment. Oh I wish he wouldn't find out. I need to get out of here. I need some air.

I quickly opened the car door and hopped outside. I walked-run through the entrance of the park and I heard footsteps behind me. I ignored him completely since I knew it was him and he wouldn't quit bothering me so I'll let him cum... I meant come. Damnit.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called Lexi. Yes that's right I have Lexi's number and she didn't know it was me either so I'll just surprise the biatch.

Ewww. Her ringback tone is TWERK IT LIKE MILEY, I'm so sick of this song, it makes me want to puke green vomit.

"Hello?"

"It's me. Let's meet now. I'm at the park already, where are you?"

"I'm here near the pond, and obviously you can hear the ducks quacking so just follow the duck sounds"

"Uhh? Okay...? Bye"

Well that's a bit weird. Duck sounds? Really? That's the best you've got Lexi? Is she really that dumb or she's just naturally blonde? (A/N: No offense to the blondes out there XD)

Suddenly, Dean appeared beside me looking sexy as ever. Okay stop it Spencer. Be cool.

"Do you know where the ducks are hanging out?" I asked and he burst out laughing. What's wrong with ducks?

"So you just came here to reminisce with the ducks? Don't get me wrong it's cute actually but, seriously? Ducks?" He chuckled and I just looked at him dead serious. I'm laughing inside but I won't give him the credit for laughing too much.

"Right. Ducks. Okay let's go find them" He pursed his lips and rubbed the back of his head and proceeded to lead me to the quacking ducks.

After 5 minutes of looking for the damn ducks. We finally found the pond near the benches. I spotted Lexi sitting on one of the benches while holding her laptop on his hands looking around.

"Is that Lexi?" Dean looked at me then he shook his head probably not believing what he's thinking.

"She's the duck you're reminiscing with?" Oh god that was funny.

"Hey, that's so mean, shut up. And yes she's the girl I'm meeting today. The reminisce thing was a total lie" I said but he just snorted.

"Don't tell me you're on a secret date with her?"

"Now don't be jealous and be a good boy you are okay?" I ignored his dumb question and patted his shoulder.

We slowly walked towards Lexi and since we're facing her back, I tapped her shoulders and she was startled for a bit but when she saw me and Dean, she quickly relaxed.

"Not now losers. I have business to do, now shoo" She sarcastically said which makes me want to laugh. If she only knew that the business she was talking about has to be involved with me.

"Oh let me guess? You're selling ducks to the President right? Is that even legal?" Seriously, Dean needs to stop. I was suppressing my laughter so much, it hurts.

"Oh please, says the one who is secretly addicted to duck merchandise. I saw you buying a a T-Shirt saying I love ducks at Walmart" Lexi spat with a disgust look on her face.

"What? Oh that, haha, that was for my sister, yeah, she love ducks, haha" Dean rubbed the back of his head awkwardly while shifting uncomfortably.

"Uh Dean, I know you're talking about yourself so just play with the ducks. I'm just gonna talk to her okay? Oh look, the duck is drowning, save it!" I quickly said and he immediately went on the pond and was looking for the drowning duck.

One more thing. DUCKS CAN SWIM OKAY? Silly Dean.

This is my cue to talk to Lexi about the business.

"Hey, your loserness is contagious. Mind backing off?" Okay, breathe Spencer, you might not want to slap a biatch.

"Okay hacker" I quickly said and she widen her eyes in disbelief.

"You?!" She said in disgust and I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Yes, I need a hacker to track down someone who has been sending me threats, so if you don't want to help then it's fine, after all, my loserness is contagious right?" And with that, she just sighed.

"I think we should just go in some place private? To talk about this anonymous sender of yours. After all, this is business so let's just set aside our personal issues? Okay? Okay" She said. I don't have any personal issues Lexi? YOU DO.

Why do I have the feeling that Lexi and I would be friends soon? Is this a start of something new?

--------

(A/N. What do you think Of Dean and Spencer? Aren't they cute? And what about Lexi? Leave a comment below and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! Love ya'll!)

- J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...