Tied To The Alpha [EDITING] (...

By mysterixus_girl

#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. T... More

❃Tied To The Alpha❃
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
Blurb
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve - Lucien's POV
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Ten : Bonus-Lucien's POV

68 3 2
By mysterixus_girl

Lucien Grey's POV

When I entered the dungeons, I was extremely restless. I knew my mate was close. The anger fueled me inside, just waiting to explode.

Someone kidnapped her and threw her in the dungeons.

How dare they...

I kept my hands fisted in my pockets. I would be a fool to let others see me getting angry.

I never showed anyone my anger. I never exploded in front of anyone. I kept my anger silent. I killed silently. That was my way of dealing with my anger.

And today... Today, the person who 𝗁urt her was going to die.

I inhaled the dungeon air. The faint scent of strawberries lingered in the air. The scent was intoxicating. I suddenly needed to sniff more of that scent. It was like a drug.

It was my mate.

Killian grabbed a girl out of one of the cellars. My heart stilled, but I kept it unnoticeable. I didn't need people seeing their Alpha falling to his knees for a girl. For a rogue.

And the King's daughter.

"This is the outsider. Apparently, she's Zade's daughter."

'I know.' I told him through my pack's mind link. I didn't want to use my voice. Not yet, anyway.

"What do you want me to do with this bitch?" Killian asked, sounding confident like he's going to be the one to kill her. To kill the King's daughter.

I kept a neutral uninterested look on. I want to take Killian by surprise. I want him to regret hurting my mate while he dies.

She stared at me and I felt my whole world spin on it's axis. I brushed off the feeling. Love made people weak. I wasn't going to let love slow me down or turn me soft.

I heard her heart pounding in her chest. I could smell her perfectly. The sweet strawberry scent collided with her emotions. Her heart pounded because of the excitement. The excitement of me saving her.

I just stared at her blankly, although in my head everything was a mess. My wolf was hyped up even though I tried to take him down.

Killian kept yanking her head back up every time she looked away from me. I was forced to look her in her black eyes─the same eyes my enemy has.

Hatred filled me. The thought of Zade infuriated me.

I took small steps toward them, taking my time. I pulled out my left hand from my pocket and flexed it. My veins stuck out─something I've always hated.

I gripped Killian's throat and dug my claws in deep, cutting his air supply.

'How dare you touch my mate?'

His eyes widened. 'I'm sorry. I didn't know.'

I hummed in my mind. 'Is that so? If I killed you and I said I didn't know that I killed you. Would you forgive me?'

His eyes widened. 'No. Please. No.'

'Do you have a mate, Killian?' I asked. I knew he didn't have one, but it would be fun to ask anyway while he suffers.

'No.'

'Then you can die and everyone will forget about you. Nobody cares about you, anyway.' He withdrew his last breath and the link between us cut. I dropped his dead body to the ground.

I dropped down slightly, then wiped my bloody hand on Killian's shirt. I stood up and put my hand back in my pocket.

My mate, stood inside the cell, scared, but also turned on. The thought excited me.

I decided to use my voice. "Anyone else wants to bad mouth or hurt my mate?"

Some of them trembled. I could smell their fear. Especially my little wolf's. The fear seemed to turned her on. I could smell her arousal.

"No, Alpha." Josiah said, firmly.

I jerked toward Killain's body. "Take him away." Josiah nodded and pulled his body aside.

I turned my attention to my mate. I eyed her. She was dirty because of Killian, but otherwise she was still pretty. I was drugged by the strawberry scent. Once I was in front of her, I picked up a few strands of her hair. It smelled with the dirty gutter water Killain decided to throw on her, but the strawberry scent was there.

I sniffed it, inhaling every bit of that strawberry scent I could. I wanted to hear her voice so I asked, "What do you wash your hair with?" I never intended for my voice to sound soft but it did. It almost surprised me.

She didn't answer, which irritated me. "The scent." I clarified even though I already knew the answer.

"S-strawberry." She shuddered. My voice aroused her even more.

My little wolf.

I dropped her hair. "You should get cleaned up." I turned and walked out, leaving her to follow me.

My nostrils flared as I walked. This girl was already turning me soft. It was dangerous to have her here. She's my enemy's daughter. She could easily spy on us.

I didn't ask her for her name. I should have instead of asking a question I already knew the answer to.

Soon, I heard quick footsteps. I smiled to myself. She followed without questioning me.

We walked back to the pack house in silence. She didn't ask questions and neither did I. I admired her for her silence. It was something not many would do when they're following the big bad wolf into its den.

She hesitated outside the pack house. I assumed she didn't want to enter because of the filty state she was in.

"It's fine." I told her. "The omegas are going to clean the floors, anyway."

She bit her bottom lip and hesitated again. I hid my annoyed expression and entered. She followed a few seconds after.

"So," I cocked an eyebrow. "You're Zade's daughter?" I asked. I adored silence but now it started to eat me up inside.

"Yeah." She answered after she hesitated.

Ah, hesitation. I'll teach her to never hesitate in the future.

"What were you doing out, then?" I asked, while getting myself some whiskey.

She hesitated again, biting her bottom lip. My cock hardened. Every time she bit her lip it turned me on. Her arousal added more fuel to the fire burning inside me to mark her as mine.

But I couldn't.

I wasn't going to hurt her. And I didn't plan on loving her either. I could use her as leverage. I'll trade her for Zade. Then Zade will be in the palm of my hands and I'll crush him so badly he'll regret killing my father.

This girl was a hybrid─a mixed breed. I despised mixed breeds, but I didn't despise her. This was my chance to pry answers from her.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

My beautiful mate. My beautiful weapon. My leverage.

She hesitated again.

Lord help me.

"I..." She bit her bottom lip. "I ran away. I wanted to go back home."

That caught my attention. "Home? The human world?" Realization hit like a bitch. "Is that where Esra has been hiding all these years?" I hummed in the end and sipped on my whiskey.

"Are you going to hurt me?"

I stilled. I couldn't allow her to know my plans. I put my glass of whiskey down and walked to her. I caressed her cheek. "I'm not a good man, little wolf, but I would never harm you."

I loved the way her body reacted to my words, my touch. Her heart skipped when I called her little wolf.

"Now, Sarah will take you to your room then you can get cleaned up. I'll be waiting here."

She stilled. "Am-" She was interrupted by Sarah. She gave me an apologetic smile and followed Sarah.

I smiled as she walked away. My poor little wolf. She has no clue what I have planned for her.

I sat, thinking about what I should do while I waited for her. I had a thousand questions for her. But not all could be answered at once.

I needed her to trust me. To open up to me on her own. And she will.

Soon.

After some time, she came back in a blue dress. The sight stole my breath away. She was extremely gorgeous.

Irritation fueled me when I sniffed her hair. It wasn't strawberry. Not the sweet scent I longed for. It smelt nothing like her. The smell didn't quite fit. Strawberries did.

I called for Sarah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 181 30
_A broken wolf_ I have longed for a mate. I yearned for love. Maybe my parents loved me, but I have no memory of either of them. My aunt never cared...
19.7K 1.9K 63
Five hundred years ago, the Moon Goddess created the werewolves, as many other Gods had also created a race of their own. She gave them a gift...a fa...
20K 857 37
I'm 18 years old and I've joined the military, I'm a werewolf. Yes werewolves are real. There's packs across the world. Each pack has an Alpha and/or...
11.9K 215 25
3 Years Later I can't believe it. Im gone from that horrible place. But where will i go? The closest territory? The Human World? Do i even have a hom...