โ”โ”โ”๐“๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž .๏ฝก*๏พŸ...

By xoxewonzzn

Read to found out about the story . .Top soobin Bottom yeonjun ship: Taegyu, yeonbin . More

Introduction
Chapter ร”รฑรฉ
ฤ†hรกแน•tรฉล• Tแบƒล‘
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Tอ›hอ›rอ›eอ›eอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Fอ›oอ›uอ›rอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Fอ›iอ›vอ›eอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Sอ›iอ›xอ›
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ sฬพeฬพvฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Eฬพiฬพgฬพhฬพtฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Nฬพiฬพnฬพeฬพ
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Tอ›eอ›nอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Eอ›lอ›eอ›vอ›eอ›nอ›
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Tฬพwฬพeฬพlฬพvฬพeฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ tฬพhฬพiฬพrฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Fฬพoฬพuฬพrฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Fฬพiฬพfฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ sฬพiฬพxฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty four

585 35 46
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

Six Years ago

Taehyun was like 17 around back then, a high school student. As you guys know he belongs from a mafia family, a family where everything has rules for, starting from behaving to dressing styles. And being the only son of mafia family he has to build himself to a strong human since he was young.

And because of being from mafia family, everyone was scared of him and no one wanted to be friends with him, so since he admitted here, he was all alone.

He doesn't have friends who he could shares his thoughts, worries, can hang out with them, have fun, all he has was power and rules over him by his father.

That's why His behaviour was cold from his childhood. He lost all his emotions from long time ago and just life continues to go like this, until one day a girl entered into his life and turn everything upside down.

One day at classroom

Taehyun was studying at his desk, because he doesn't have anything else to do after all he got no friends, so he thought to spend his free time for study and it was his daily thing he do.

The class was all empty because others students was outside with their friends so he was alone in the class, but suddenly he heard the door open and a girl walked into the class. He glance at the girl then again look down at his book.

He click the back of his pen and put down it on the white paper to write something until he heard a bang sound. He looked up to saw the girl fainted at the ground and his eyes wide open.

He ran to the girl and started to call her but she already lost her consciousness so without finding any other way he took the girl in his arms and walked out of the classroom, going towards the infirmary room.

He walked into the room and the doctor was there so it was better for him, he put the girl on the bed and told Ms Park to check her.

Few minutes later after checking the girl ms park said to taehyun, "Oh, she fainted because of having weak body, maybe she hadn't eaten anything yet?".

Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows, to be honest he actually doesn't know who's this girl even though they're classmates, I mean not everyone is interested to know about their classmates names or something (A/N: like me).

"Why did she is starving like this?" He thought in his mind then suddenly he noticed some scars in her hands but before he could look closely the girl came to her conscious and slowly opened her eyes, blinking for several times she looked around her.

"You're at nurse room, don't worry" Taehyun says, with a normal tone, ensuring the girl about the place. The girl Nodded her head and slowly sit up in the bed.

"What happened to you?" Ms park asked, but the girl reminds her silence, she seems terrified about something and so weak.

"Are you okay? Why didn't you eat anything that's why you fainted?" Ms park said again but still the girl doesn't say any words.

"This silence won't give Doctor her answer!" Taehyun said with a cold tone, which made the girl flinched and slowly look up at him.

"I am sorry-y , I was busy with studies that's why I didn't get any time to eat-t" She mumbled, looking down at her hands. For some reason Taehyun felt guilty to yell at the girl who just woke up with a tired body.

"Anyway, don't forget to eat at time and don't stress yourself to much, You can go now" Ms Park said with a soft time and turns to taehyun.

"Can you help her to get to her class?" She asked which made taehyun shocked and stared at the doctor, like is she talking to him?..

"Me?" "I mean you bring her here so" Taehyun let out a sigh and rolled his eyes showed his hand towards the girl. The girl takes a look at him then look at the hand.

"Be Quick, we've a class" Taehyun mumbled, not looking at the girl. The girl slowly gives her hand to taehyun and get down from the bed.

Taehyun held her hand and then by the other arm he held her by the shoulder and walked out of the room, before bowing down to the doctor.

On the way to their class it was all silence between them but suddenly taehyun felt bothered by the silence so he thought to ask something.

"What is your name?" The girl turn her head towards him, kinda surprised to hear this question. "Jeon-n Eundal" She said.

"Oh nice name, i guess you know my name because after all I'm the most popular topic" Taehyun muttered.

"Yeah-h, Kang Taehyun right?" She said as taehyun hummed back at replied. "What's the rush to starve like this?" He asked.

"I told you right? Study pressure" She answer but for some reason Taehyun find lie between her words but doesn't bother to make the conversation long and soon they reached their classroom so taehyun let go her from his grip.

"Go inside, I will come few minutes later" Taehyun said and went to the other because he doesn't wants to spread more rumours by entering the class together with Eundal.

The day went like this and when taehyun was on his way back home, He saw Eundal was standing in front of the gate. He doesn't thought to stop but when Eundal come in front of his way he had to stop.

"Thank you for bringing me to nurse room earlier" Eundal came here to thanked him and taehyun was kinda surprised to see her here because he wasn't expecting her to talk to him.

"Your welcome" He answered with his usual cold voice and walked away from there, straight went to his car.

The next day when Taehyun enters the class and went to his seat he saw that someone left a small letter with a strawberry milk beside it. He get curious and wondered who done this.

When he looked around the class, he make a eye contact with Eundal who was looking at his way, when their eyes met she smiled at him.

Taehyun felt something inside him when she smiled at him but he thought to ignore her and sat down at his seat, he didn't even touch the strawberry milk, but either he read the letter, he just left it there.

Few days went like this

Taehyun always find strawberry milk at his desk everyday whenever he came and it started to annoy him at this point so he thought to encounter Eundal, why she is doing this, he doesn't wants her to repay the kindness he showed to her.

Like everyday he finds another strawberry milk on his desk, he slammed his bag on the desk which makes a loud noise and the other students turned to look at him. He took the strawberry milk and walked out of the room.

He started to look around for Eundal and after some minutes he saw that Eundal was sitting at the bench in the school garden, shaking her legs.

Taehyun went towards her and put down the milk beside her which caught her attention to him.

"Why are you doing this?!! Did I said you have to repay me by doing this , I don't want you to do this, stop wasting money for me, do something for you!!" Taehyun said with a loud voice, because he was annoyed by it but the next moment he feels regret to yell.

Eundal stares at him with tears in her eyes then took a deep sigh. "sorry, I won't do this again" she mumbled and taehyun could hears the sorrow in tone and he felt more guilty to make a girl cry.

"I-i- am sorry-" He apologized as Eundal look at him again and shook her head. "No it's okay, it's my fault, I just wanted to thank you and be friends with you" She said then got up from the bench.

"Why you want to be friends with me?" Taehyun asked as Eundal flashed him a small smile on his way. "Because I saw you are always alone that's why" She replied and showed her hand in front of taehyun.

"If you want, I would love to be your friend" She says, Taehyun looks down at her hand then looked at her again. "Okay, don't regret it later" Taehyun said and grab her hand, shaking their hands together.

Starting of the love

The starting of their friendship was going normally like any other people, For the first time Taehyun could feel fun in friendship. They hang out with eachother after school and they even studied together with each other in free time.

Taehyun's family wasn't loving it but Mr Kang couldn't say anything to taehyun when Taehyun's grandfather doesn't have any problems with it so Mr Kang couldn't say anything later on.

Everything was normal but one thing makes Taehyun so curious that why does Eundal has lots of scars in her upper arms, hands and face.

Slowly and slowly feelings were growing between them, mostly Taehyun was falling for her. That's why he got more worried about her state.

One day They were studying with each other, at the empty auditorium room and taehyun thought to take some break so he closed his book and laid down on the floor.

"Aishhhhh, I'm so tiredddddd" He stretched out his arms and Eundal chuckled which make Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows and look at her.

"What are you laughing about?" He asked and got up. "Nothing" Eundal shrugged her shoulders and continue to write on her notebook. Taehyun rolled his eyes and went near her face.

"Tell me what's was so funny to laugh about?" Taehyun whispered and Eundal stopped what she was doing and looked at him, straight into his eyes. "What about No?" She whispered back with a small smirk on her face.

They were coming closer and closer to each other and taehyun was ready to kiss her but Eundal pull her face away before Taehyun could kiss her.

"Huh? I'm sorry-"When Taehyun realised that what he was doing he felt awkward to do something like this and immediately apologized but for something Eundal got up from there and walked away from there which left taehyun clueless .

"Eundal!!! I'm sorry!!" He shouted after her but she exits from there and didn't look back, taehyun feels so regretful to do something like this which makes her uncomfortable and felt afraid to lost a good friend.

When Taehyun tries to talk with her after the school Eundal avoid him and left from there, the whole day Taehyun was trying to contact with her but she didn't pick up his calls or read his messages.

Taehyun feels so angry on himself now and he was so stressed that he couldn't describe in him. it was weekend already so the two days he couldn't meet Eundal or neither he knows where does she lives.

He called her, messaged her but no reply then suddenly at Sunday night when taehyun was at his room, thinking about what to do, he got a call from Eundal. He pick up the call quickly and was about to ask her why she didn't answer him but the crack voice came from the other side makes him went silent.

"Can you meet me at the park" he hurriedly took his jacket and walked out of the room, without thinking twice he straight went to meet her.

At park

He walked Into the park and started to look around for her then suddenly someone run to him and hugged him so tightly from behind. He got that it was Eundal but when he turns to her, she was sobbing, the scars on her face was telling him another story.

"Eundal!!! What happened?!" He cupped her face and Eundal burst into more tears. Taehyun get shocked to see her in that state.

"He-e would kill me, taehyun-n save me-e" She said between her loud sobs and taehyun was more confused now what does she meant actually.

"Who?! What are you talking about Eundal?! And who does this like to you?!!" Taehyun asked several questions but Eundal was all crying mess.

"Junseok, my abusing boyfriend-d , he will kill me taehyun-n, Save me!!" She started to shake his arms, begging to save her from her abusing boyfriend but taehyun was too shocked to hear that she has a boyfriend who abused her like this.

"What-t?!"

I'm going to continue his past to next part because I wants to create suspense here and so far away what do you guys think what happened that taehyun lost trust in love?.

Bye~~~' 😂🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 9.6K 35
๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฏ. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„...
699K 33.9K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...
12.5K 610 22
๊œฐษชษด. โ”€โ”€ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
237K 9.1K 40
๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ...