Chapter Nineteen

Author POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.
.
.
Author POV

Beomgyu peaked at the living room to saw taehyun was sitting at the couch, doing something on his Tablet. He took a deep breath and get himself together. "You can do it beomgyu!" He mumbled to himself to cheer himself then slowly walked toward the older.

"Taehyun-ah?", "yeah, what happened?" The older replied back but his eyes was still on the tablet. "Are you mad at me for something?" Beomgyu asked while walking toward him and sat down next to him.

"Why would be I am mad at you?" The older said, beomgyu let out a sigh of relief but then shook his head. "Oh, nothing actually, but you will be mad at me if I ask you this now?" Beomgyu mumbled but taehyun could hear him properly.

"What are you talking about?" Finally taehyun looked at him from the tablet. "Huh?!? Well, I want to ask about something as I am curious actually" Beomgyu scratch his neck in nervousness.

"Go ahead, I will consider about it if I should get mad at you or not" Taehyun said and Again look down at his tablet. Beomgyu took a deep breath and patted his cheeks to make himself lighter from nervous.

"Well, I want to know who was that girl on that photo which I found at the store room and whose necklace is this?" Beomgyu showed the necklace in front of taehyun's face as he can saw the older's face become cold which made him more anxious.

"Where did you get it?" The older asked in a low tone, beomgyu gulped as he cleared his throat then said, "in store room-m actually-y".

Taehyun turns off the tablet and put it down on the table then turns to beomgyu. "Why are you so curious about it?" He asked, still with the cold tone.

"I am sorry, if this offended you or I invaded into your personal things, but I can't help but thought about it, I am sorry i promise that I won't never went through your things, just don't hate me"  Beomgyu said with a sad tone and put down the necklace on the table and got up to left.

"Jeon Eun dal, this is my ex-girlfriend's necklace"

Beomgyu eyes grow wider as he turns back to taehyun. "What-t? Wait you had a girlfriend before?" Taehyun looks up at him then nodded his head.

"Yeah, it's her, it's was a gift from me for her but she gave back to me, before we broke up" Taehyun said, took the necklace from the table and stared at it.

"Well, what actually happened between you too?" Beomgyu asked, Taehyun let out a sigh and got up from his couch then walked near beomgyu, stood in front of him.

"I will tell about this later, I don't want to bring my past now, i am kinda tired now, let's talk about this later" Taehyun said with a low tone but this time he sounds sweet Actually.

He took beomgyu's hand put the necklace on his palm and closed his palm. "You should sleep now" he patted beomgyu's head and passed by him then went upstairs.